Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Did I just see Scott?

gemini33 Guest
    Scott is on right now... I'm like a little kid at Christmas!!

saw Scott on TV last night

I was flicking the channels last night and came across Death by Access and it was about River, James Dean, Don Simpsom (i think) and John Belushi so i watched it and there was Scott doing the Dearly Departed Tour and i was quite excited i was like oooo Scott, I know i don't know Scott but after being on this forum and reading his site i feel in a way i do so i was really pleased to get a peek of what he does because being in the UK i'll probably never get the chance to go on one, so Scott if you read this i think you do a great job

Hi Mystic. Death By Excess was one of the first shows I did when I started DDT, long before E! came knocking. I'm thrilled for the advertising, thanks for letting me know.

Scott on old episode of E Murders

I'm sure it's been posted already but I just saw Scott on "E" talking about the murder of Bob Crane. The show I think was just called Murders and like I said it was an old episode but it's always good to see Scott anyplace.
    When you lose a parent you lose your past. When you lose a spouse you lose your present. When you lose a child you lose your future.
    R.I.P Kim: http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg...336317&df=all&
    R.I.P Dad http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg...&GRid=93315851
    R.I.P Mom http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg...&GRid=97780420

Frazzzld Kat Guest
    Awwww... Damn I wish I had cable/dish. I wonder if I could find it on youtube or their website. Thanks for the info.

Pamebabby Guest
    I saw that too! I'd seen the program before, but didn't belong to the board then. Scott does a great job on camera, I'd run and hide somewhere. The hosting he does of the DVD is good, too. Funny at times, but very insightful and a must see.

It's always a thrill to see Scott on those documentaries. They always have Hollywood Historian beneath his name. Love it.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

sheri Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by herekittykitty View Post
    I voted too! Says Scott is also filed under "Allegedly gay celebrities."

Allegedly? How rude! I guess they didn't have a "Out and Proud of it and Considered Hot by Male and Female Hags Everywhere" category. Oh well.
    Yeah, how rude.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Michaels View Post
    you guys are a trip. Thanks for the tip, I can't believe I am on that web page. I should link it to findadeath. I feel so important : )
    That's because you ARE important, Scott. Without you, there would be no DDT or FAD. You go Scott!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by redkatrampant View Post
    Who untied you ???
    I did,

Quote Originally Posted by Image Maker View Post
    Well Scott, dearheart, I voted you "NOT" annoying and thought it was very funny that they had you in part of the collection called "Allegedly Gay Men." LOL.

I personally adore you and I'm an "Allegedly Straight Female."
    There isn't anything 'alleged' about Scott. He is who he is. Our fearless leader, and we love him for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Snudgie View Post
    I've just been on and voted Scott Not Annoying....how rude that anyone could even think of Scott as annoying....wankers!!!!

If you want annoying, I'd suggest David Blaine..who i last saw dangling upside down in NY...what a knob..get a proper job!!!!!! (Oooh, that rhymed!!)
    Love the rhyme. Oh, and Scott I voted not annoying. As I do, and as Ms Corrie would say "All the breast!" Love that one.

Just saw Scott right now on E 20 acts of love gone wrong.
    He's wearing his Dearly Departed Tour shirt.
    When you lose a parent you lose your past. When you lose a spouse you lose your present. When you lose a child you lose your future.

Jack'sGirl Guest
    I'm glad I'm not the only one that geeks out when I see Scott on TV. He feels like he's my very own celebrity.

I finally saw the Dearly Departed DVD last night, and it was so cool. Scott had me laughing throughout the whole thing. Hubby too, and he's not really a death hag.

One of these days, when I'm in LA and my kidlet is brave enough to go, I'll take Scott's tour. And I'll say, "You know me. I'm Jack'sGirl, your resident Jon-Erik Hexum freak."

And he'll think, "Oh. My. God. Not this chick!"

Benion Guest

I love Scott Michaels!!!!

I am just watching a YouTube video of E! Entertainment's Horrifying Hollywood Murders and guess who is a commentator? Only FAD's Scott Michaels! Hste looks like he is enjoying every minute on dishing the dirt on these gruesome tales....and guess what I am enjoying every minute of watching it!
    The FAD website is my guilty pleasure, I have read the same posts over and over again.
    SCOTT PLEASE LETS HAVE SOME MORE STORIES. Celebs seem to be dropping like flies at the moment!

I love seeing Scott on TV, I always get so excited and geek out too.

Scott is on Haunted Hollywood on H2. It's all about the Sharon Tate murders.

Benion Guest
    Can someone please upload it to YouTube? I live in the UK so otherwise will not be able to watch

Come on Scott, add some more celebrities to the website! Please!

Quote Originally Posted by Benion View Post
    Can someone please upload it to YouTube? I live in the UK so otherwise will not be able to watch

I know all the pages in the directory practically by heart. I imagine he is SUPER busy.

Quote Originally Posted by Benion View Post

Such comments violate FAD policy. http://www.findadeath.com/forum/show...37#post1397237
    Last edited by cindyt; 08-03-2013 at 07:51 AM.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Excited to read about Scott's upcoming special on "E." As if I need another reason to look forward to Halloween!
    Archer Fact: You canā??t tourniquet the taint. (Source: Ray Gillette)

Benion Guest
    can anyone advise what us folks in the uk can do about the e special as i dont want to miss it

I'm pretty sure E! is available on SKY.
    Hero Worship - They Deserve it. I preserve it.

Scott in a documentary I have never seen

I was watching 'Raising Hell" on a documentary channel, and who pops up?.....Scott Micheals....looks like around 2002 it was done.

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/raising-hell/
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    When I close my eyes I can see you. And finally, Thank you Dad. for everything.
    March 1934-July 2016

Is it on Netflix?

Quote Originally Posted by findadeathaddict View Post
    Is it on Netflix?
    Just checked and no it is not.....click the link I posted.....it goes right to the movie....Scott is on near the middle end
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    March 1934-July 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Mcafgr View Post
    Just checked and no it is not.....click the link I posted.....it goes right to the movie....Scott is on near the middle end
    Ok thanks!

Wow - this is one of the first tv appearances I ever did. I think we shot it around 98.

NOVSTORM Guest
    I saw that a long time ago and never thought about posting it LOL I don't know why I thought it was already posted on here. It was the first one I think that i ever saw SM in. Come along ways huh?? Scott , did you ever think you would become as popular and famous as you have become? I remember when you first started out. YOu have done a hell of a job.
    You are famous because people see my shirt my FAD shirt and they know who you are from Tv and that is so cool.

Wow - this is one of the first tv appearances I ever did. I think we shot it around 98.
    Scott, A question if I could. When you do something like that Documentary, do they pay your company or do you do it for publicity? I hope that is not too personal. But I always wondered that.
    March 1934-July 2016

Thanks you guys, for being supporting this stuff! Regarding payment - I think this particular one I was paid about $50 for. I believe this one and Hollywood Death Trip are the only ones I've been compensated for. The Girls Next Door, The Layover, 20 Horrifying Murders, Haunted Collector, Haunted History etc etc etc etc, I get paid in having Dearly Departed Tours show up. So, monetary payment is really really really really almost nonexistent rare.

Thanks you guys, for being supporting this stuff! Regarding payment - I think this particular one I was paid about $50 for. I believe this one and Hollywood Death Trip are the only ones I've been compensated for. The Girls Next Door, The Layover, 20 Horrifying Murders, Haunted Collector, Haunted History etc etc etc etc, I get paid in having Dearly Departed Tours show up. So, monetary payment is really really really really almost nonexistent rare.
    Thanks Scott, I can now cross that question off my bucket list.
    March 1934-July 2016

I'm hoping "Hollywood Death Trip" will be (at the very least) a Halloween tradition. Any plans for another episode this Fall?
    Archer Fact: You canā??t tourniquet the taint. (Source: Ray Gillette)

I just watched the video on the main site for the upcoming Death Hag convention and Scott looks like he lost weight.

31. 11-01-2017, 04:39 PM

32. 11-01-2017, 04:40 PM

33. 11-01-2017, 04:40 PM

34. 11-01-2017, 04:41 PM

35. 11-01-2017, 04:42 PM

36. 11-01-2017, 04:43 PM

37. 12-21-2018, 09:56 AM

38. 01-22-2019, 05:57 AM

39. 09-22-2019, 11:28 AM

Dans what does this have to do with find a death and scott? Please keep posts about this forum and not a gaming forum, next time I will consider this spamming.
    Last edited by pkstracy; 09-23-2019 at 03:09 PM.

I just HEARD Scott! Turned on my favorite radio show (Coast To Coast AM) and there he was, with his distinctive voice (10-3-2019, 3:17 AM EDT).

Scott Michaels on True Crime Daily Podcast

43. 05-16-2021, 11:40 AM