Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Mr. Mojo Risin' (Jim Morrison)

The doctor does exist. I saw an old interview with him somewhere years ago. Wish I could remember where though. With the advent of the internet, I'm sure it's out there somewhere if one of our top-notch detectives would like to take a stab at finding it. I would but I've got quite the full plate lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny62 View Post
    Okay I have heard No one ever got to see Jim's body though? Any truth to that?
    Don't have the answer to this one but someone else might.

Danny62 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeChick View Post
    Don't have the answer to this one but someone else might.
    somewhere I read when they showed up all they found was a coffin with his supposed body in it and a death certificate. Now I also heard they never could find the doctor who signed the death Certificate?

I kind of find that hard to believe though. Makes for a good mystery though.

MbalmR Guest
    I've heard that too. Surely someone saw it; they didn't just toss him out a window and into a box, I hope.

Danny62 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MbalmR View Post
    I've heard that too. Surely someone saw it; they didn't just toss him out a window and into a box, I hope.
    Yep I heard Pamela was the only one to see him dead. And the doctor. I guess they showed up at the apartment where he was staying and the coffin was in the apartment?

I do find this all hard to believe though.

leeny994 Guest
    i have heard the only ones to see the body were the doc, Pam, and whomever handled it--meaning the funeral director. which i guess what led Ray Manzerick to say in an interview i saw some years back: "none of us ever saw Jim after he died" or something like that.

Danny62 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by leeny994 View Post
    i have heard the only ones to see the body were the doc, Pam, and whomever handled it--meaning the funeral director. which i guess what led Ray Manzerick to say in an interview i saw some years back: "none of us ever saw Jim after he died" or something like that.
    See that always leaves like a little bit of doubt. I wish they would peek in the coffin and see if he is really in there!

Do you know if they found the doc that signed the death certificate?

Danny62 Guest
    Okay I was reading a new book on The death of Jim Morrison and I guess the doctor who signed it does exist he just never would speak about what happened.

And yes his coffin was at the apartment for a few days before burial. So Pamela was the only one to see him other than the Doctor.

I can't remember who but one of Jim's friends stayed in the apartment with Pamela for a few days until they buried Jim and he never even thought about peeking in the coffin until after they buried Jim.

The Death Certificate says heart attack they said was caused by a blood clot I guess he was dangling out a window somewhere a couple weeks before going to paris and fell and that could have caused the heart attack by some type of blood build up from the fall?

But an unnamed source said he OD'd on Pamela's herion and the heart Attack was a cover story? I am not sure why a doctor would go along with a cover up?

Its just weird they brought the coffin to the apartment and put him in it and left him laying around for a few days.

Danny62 Guest
    I was reading a different book the other day at the bookstore and one of the theory's why Jim went to Paris was he was a marked man by our government. According to a memo that he was told about.

They wanted him either imprisoned or killed.

Stephen Davis' book answers all of the questions regarding Morrison's death. You can just skip to the last chapter which details Morrison's last days in Paris.

http://us.penguingroup.com/nf/Book/BookDisplay/0,,9781592400997,00.html

Danny62 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cash View Post
    Stephen Davis' book answers all of the questions regarding Morrison's death. You can just skip to the last chapter which details Morrison's last days in Paris.

http://us.penguingroup.com/nf/Book/B...400997,00.html
    I think that is one of the two books I was reading at the book store? I know one talked about how they kept bringing Dry Ice to the apartment so he would not decay so much in the hot weather. I heard Pamela slept by his dead body one night as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan7962 View Post
    I think that is one of the two books I was reading at the book store? I know one talked about how they kept bringing Dry Ice to the apartment so he would not decay so much in the hot weather. I heard Pamela slept by his dead body one night as well.
    thats the book.

Guest Guest
    I have that book too, interesting read. Love the doors, collect many things on Morrison including a t shirt I wear the shit out of each week lol. Just last year drove past someones house and they had all these things out the front lawn to give away, snagged 2 great framed Morrison posters! Love the song 'my eyes have seen you'

Can't go without some pics, can we?

Little tidbit: Jay Sebring did his hair for the 'topless photoshoot':

Guest Guest
    Another of Brandon at his grave:

smokincat Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by *ech* View Post
    It was always suspected that Jim Morrison died at the WAGG. The club still advertises itself as being the last place where he was seen alive.
    However, there is apparently something more sinister at play because according to the french filmmaker Agnès Varda, who was with him when he died, everyone including his family has signed a contract saying they would not disclose the circumstances. The contract came from Elektra Records.
    Is it true? Is such a contract even legal? I don't know. But I tend to believe Agnès Varda.
    Well, if he faked his death...that type of contract would be completely within bounds...I know this will open wide debate, but for him, the ultimate theatrical move would be for the hero to die...so it's a plausible hypothesis, but that out of the way, if that new story is true, he's not the only rock star to die on the toilet.

Quote Originally Posted by Aries65 View Post
    I don't think Jim is still alive. After all of these years, I'm pretty sure he would have popped up somewhere. I think he dug the fame too much to just ditch it all like he did - and for this many years.

But I do believe the night-club death thing.

Maybe Oliver Stone should re-write the ending to his movie!
    Stone could try to get Stephen King's permission to use part of The Stand. One of the main characters swore that he saw Jim while he was working at a gas station. The character told his wife that a long-haired guy with a familiar looking face pulled in for some gas en route to some roadhouses, etc. in New Orleans. Hank Williams Sr.'s music was blaring on the car's radio. The longer the guy talked to 'Jim' the more he was convinced that he was indeed speaking with Mr. Mojo Risin.

[quote=HippieMama;7734]
    Quote Originally Posted by tngirl1967 View Post

Hi
    I think the world of Patricia, she is a very intelligent and successful person who is grounded in her beliefs and passions.
    My opinion on her to be exact is that if Jim would have stayed with her in New York after their handfasting ceremony (a wedding) he could and would have cleaned up and survived. I definitely recommend reading her book that I mentioned above and checking out her blog, she is a truly fascinating person.
    I don't think she had anything at all to gain from her relationship with Jim, she already had a successful career and isn't the kind of gal who would feel the dire need for a man to complete her. She truly loved him for who he was, an intelligent and gentle soul, wounded so very many times. This was something she could recognize, even if others did not.

Sparkles,
    HippieMama
    HippieMama, where is Patricia's blog located? I'd like to read it.

Thinking of the way he filled thoose leather trousers made me register after many hours ghosting through the forum By the way Scott love the site
    I found this link on google france, it has copies of the death certificate, will and witness statment, how she could go to sleep leaving someone vomitting blood is unbelievable; http://membres.lycos.fr/doors/document.htm

msmojorisin84 Guest
    Everytime I hear his voice, it literally sends chills up my spine. He had such a wonderful and powerful voice, and a sexual presence that's hard to recreate.

Noelle Page Guest
    Just a thought about Jim....was there ever a major rock star who was less about the bling? Jim didn't seem to care about cars....no country estate like his Brit counterparts.....hell, did he even have a home? I dunno, I kind of like this about him.

His biggest indulgence seemed to be Pamela and her whims....

Quote Originally Posted by Noelle Page View Post
    Just a thought about Jim....was there ever a major rock star who was less about the bling? Jim didn't seem to care about cars....no country estate like his Brit counterparts.....hell, did he even have a home? I dunno, I kind of like this about him.

His biggest indulgence seemed to be Pamela and her whims....
    Absolutely true - I think of the reasons was that he probably knew he wasn't going to be around long. As a huge Door's fan, I've heard and read almost everything there is to read about the guy.

The bottom line is that here was a guy that was drinking up to 3 bottles of scotch a day for an extended period of time and snorting smack - not a good mix.

Now, from what everyone was saying about his days in Paris, he wasn't drinking that much while over there, but he was still drinking and snorting smack. ALso, he was having these nasty couphing fits (he was a smoking fiend too). The guy wasn't at all healthy. If you listen to the last album "LA Woman" - the guys voice was hammered.

Regardless of where he died (whether you believe the rumour that he died in a clubs toilet and dragged back to the apartment...or OD'ing in the tub) - Pamela was going to protect him as best she could. It was probably her heroin that he snorted anyways.

Noelle Page Guest
    Happened to be reading Camille Paglia's column on Slate today....discussion about how the Doors have to be the greatest American rock band....simply becuase all the other greats--Beatles, STones, Who, Zep, etc--were Brits. Only others that come close are the Beach Boys.
    Works for me, who are we missing?

Happened to be reading Camille Paglia's column on Slate today....discussion about how the Doors have to be the greatest American rock band....simply becuase all the other greats--Beatles, STones, Who, Zep, etc--were Brits. Only others that come close are the Beach Boys.
    Works for me, who are we missing?
    Wow...great question!! Actually, my wife were having this argument ...errr...discussion a few weeks ago.

Here are my top British and American picks:

British
    1. Gotta have the Beatles first - they really kicked it off
    2. The Who
    3. Zeppelin
    4. Pink Floyd
    5. Cream
    6. Stones - Really...they suck live but they ARE the Stones...

American
    1. It's hard to argue against The Doors because of Morrison and all the notoriety he brought them. Talk about an original band!!
    2. The Eagles
    3. Skynrd
    4. Nirvana
    5. Van Halen
    6. Guns ANd Roses
    7. BEach Boys
    8. Gratedul Dead

Noelle Page Guest
    Good lists! On the Brits, I would switch Who and Zep, after many arguments with myself on that very question. Also I would probably put Stones at #2, just because most people would.

As for the yanks, it is interesting that no one band jumps out as the undisputed, all-purpose #1, as the Beatles do. I think our equivalent is Elvis, rather than a group.

Though I think many would argue AGAINST the Doors as #1, I do think they fulfill most of the requirements. Biggest problem, Jim was so dark (bless him). But really an amazing body of work.

Wait....wait....what about AEROSMITH?

Just to finish this off on a Jim note, tip of the hat to his family for maintaining their silence and dignity.
    Last edited by Noelle Page; 07-10-2008 at 07:35 PM.

Good lists! On the Brits, I would switch Who and Zep, after many arguments with myself on that very question. Also I would probably put Stones at #2, just because most people would.

As for the yanks, it is interesting that no one band jumps out as the undisputed, all-purpose #1, as the Beatles do. I think our equivalent is Elvis, rather than a group.

Though I think many would argue AGAINST the Doors as #1, I do think they fulfill most of the requirements. Biggest problem, Jim was so dark (bless him). But really an amazing body of work.

Wait....wait....what about AEROSMITH?

Just to finish this off on a Jim note, tip of the hat to his family for maintaining their silence and dignity.
    Well, my friend....you make some great points. We have the same argument about Zeppelin and The Who - I would almost say they are neck and neck - the ONLY reason I put the Who ahead of them was because they hit it big first. But as for the band that was more consistently successful in the 70's?? No question it was Zeppelin.

I also agree that many would argue against the Doors as #1 - they probably would make the top 10 or 15 in any "official" list - but I would definitely put them ahead of Aerosmith...who I agree should also be up there somewhere.

Now....as a yank I have no problem saying that our best bands in all honesty can't hold a candle to what the Brits brought in the "golden era" of Rock.

Like you said, it's hard to pick a number 1 American act...while it's easy to pick several British acts that could arguably be Number 1.

All I know is that we are all lucky that we had these talented people around to enjoy.

silverwaif77 Guest
    From my understanding, Pam was his legal wife due to common law laws at the time in California. Patricia was his wife according to wiccan law I don't know if the handfasting was ever legally recognized at the time it was performed. I think Jim and Pam really "got" each other similar narcisistic self destructive characters that they were.
    I think we want to believe something more magical and romantic an ending happening to Jim than dying in the bathroom alone, kinda like JFK being taken down by some huge conspiracy than one disgruntled person, it also makes for better story telling too.

Seagorath Guest
    Great article in Time Magazine...When I last visited Paris the city was "all talk" of Jim dying at the Rock N Roll Circus... http://www.time.com/time/world/artic...643884,00.html

leevancleef Guest
    i remember reading that Pamela had Jim's corpse in bed with her for more than 2 days and they (doctor, and other people i dont exactly remember who, maybe the police...) had to persuade her to let them put the corpse in a plastic bag with ice because it had started to smell.

That second photo of Brandon Lee looks more like him. The angle, I guess.

I also was spooked by the Jim's ghost photo, but have the same concerns about the centering of the photo that were already brought up. It looks as though the photo was taken with the intention that the area where the ghost image appears should be the focus, not the man standing by Jim's grave. Otherwise, that man would be in the center, and you'd see little, if any, of the ghost image.

As far as Pamela, I read somewhere that her family intended to bury her in Pere-Lachaise, but didn't because she died in the USA, and it was too complicated to ship a body overseas for burial. Not sure why they had her cremated, though, if their original plan was to bury her body (not ashes) with Jim. If they planned to bury her ashes with Jim, couldn't someone have hopped a plane to Paris with them? Seems easier than shipping a body, but I don't know if that's something you can do. I also wonder if they cremated her because trying to make the arrangements to ship her body to Paris took too long, and they "had" to-maybe they didn't have her embalmed? It's not like her death was expected, she OD'd.

Donna

bunny Guest
    oh my god I LOVEEEEE JIMMMMMMM ...what a shame...totally...
    he was a great man...and did he ever look hot in them there leather pants...hubba hubba

leevancleef Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by wildcatgrrl View Post

As far as Pamela, I read somewhere that her family intended to bury her in Pere-Lachaise, but didn't because she died in the USA, and it was too complicated to ship a body overseas for burial. Not sure why they had her cremated, though, if their original plan was to bury her body (not ashes) with Jim. If they planned to bury her ashes with Jim, couldn't someone have hopped a plane to Paris with them? Seems easier than shipping a body, but I don't know if that's something you can do. I also wonder if they cremated her because trying to make the arrangements to ship her body to Paris took too long, and they "had" to-maybe they didn't have her embalmed? It's not like her death was expected, she OD'd.

Donna
    Yeah, i think the same, it was quite odd ....
    I dont know how things worked back then, but now you can put somebody's ashes on a pillow or even in a cookie box and travel with them.... Courtney Love used to say that she always travelled with Kurt's ashes...

A-train Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSDeathhag View Post
    Wow...great question!! Actually, my wife were having this argument ...errr...discussion a few weeks ago.

Here are my top British and American picks:

British
    1. Gotta have the Beatles first - they really kicked it off
    2. The Who
    3. Zeppelin
    4. Pink Floyd
    5. Cream
    6. Stones - Really...they suck live but they ARE the Stones...

American
    1. It's hard to argue against The Doors because of Morrison and all the notoriety he brought them. Talk about an original band!!
    2. The Eagles
    3. Skynrd
    4. Nirvana
    5. Van Halen
    6. Guns ANd Roses
    7. BEach Boys
    8. Gratedul Dead

Well I know the experience was 2/3 British but I think Jimi should count in here somewhere. Band of gypsys was amazing! Even if they didn't last long. Buddy Miles was a KILLER vocalist, and one hell of a drummer.
    AND ZZ TOP!
    Anywho, I agree with the others who said the ghost photo seems fishy, the way it's centered on where the "ghost" is just doesn't make sense to me. Stranger things have hapened though.

So Pamela slept with Jim's body in bed with her eh? That's just out there....I mean I love my old man more than anything but...yeah. No thanks on the sleeping with a corpse. But then again Im sure she was all sorts of heroin'd out eh?

Quote Originally Posted by leevancleef View Post
    Yeah, i think the same, it was quite odd ....
    I dont know how things worked back then, but now you can put somebody's ashes on a pillow or even in a cookie box and travel with them.... Courtney Love used to say that she always travelled with Kurt's ashes...

Mmmmm...cookies.

34. 08-18-2008, 05:18 AM

Considering how bloated he was and screwed up on drugs and booze he was when he died, imagine the condition he would be in today if he were alive. Not pretty I expect.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

Quote Originally Posted by bellafreud View Post
    Is he the same Jay Sebring who was killed at the Tate household?
    Yes.

Queen_Death_Hag Guest
    Jim's Dad passed away on Nov 17, 2008 just an fyi.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Stephen_Morrison

Happy Birthday

Happy 65th. birthday!

Velvet Underground should be somewheres.

not why i called though. They say anytime a magazine needs a boost,put a picture of Jimi or Jim on the cover.

last month at B&N,there on a cover of a mag i had never seen,FATE,with a psychedlic picture of Mr. Mojo,which i purchased,of course.
    Last edited by midnitelamp; 12-08-2008 at 03:34 PM. Reason: and,i hate to admit it,have not read a word.
    Knowlege Comes With Deaths release

Heaven's on the pillow,it's Silence competes with Hell

"If you don't go to other peoples' funerals,they won't come to yours."-Yogi Berra

I am a huge Doors fan. I have a movie on VHS called "Beyond The Doors". Basically, the premise of the movie is that Janis and Jimi were killed by a government agent. While the hitman was on a plane to France to kill Morrison, he heard on the radio that Jim had died. Turns out that he did fake his death and "retired" to a monastary and became a monk.

The movie is also known as "Down on Us". heres a link to it on imd.com http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087171/

What i find strange is that 38 years later,the people who were directly involved still refuse to talk about what really happened.

Quote Originally Posted by wildcatgrrl View Post
    Yes.

Wow I never knew that!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

PoisonIvy Guest

Cool

As a HUGE Doors fan in High School, at one point I could say I had read nearly all of the Doors/Jim bios, but that has been so long ago and so many more have come out...(I thought I heard rumor of "Angels Dance, Angels Die" being discovered to be mostly fiction...what's the word on that one?)

In June of 1999 I got the one thing I had longed for for so long, to travel to Paris and visit Jim. Unfortunately it was with a tour group (my opportunity had came only because I had taken French in my senior year, we had teachers as chaperones, etc...they did let us smoke and drink though, just cigarettes though, god my best friend and I would have loved to have some grass with us, but we were too paranoid to even attempt to smuggle in a tiny bit...but anyway...)

But it just so happened that the last full day of the trip (the day I had been chomping at the bit for) was in Paris, June 23rd, 1999, my 18th birthday...I remember walking up to the grave and just being floored inside from the sadness that surrounded it, I started crying instantly, and had to take a minute to collect myself so I could get the photos and rubbing I wanted.

There was a cemetery worker standing guard next to the tomb, I guess to make sure we didn't vandalize the grave or smoke any of that grass we didn't bring with us...and there was a guy taking footage of the grave with his home videro camera, and the guard kept fussing at him in french that there was no video allowed...and there was NO graffiti anywhre in sight, I was shocked. What a beautiful cemetery, god you need at least a whole afternoon to really take that place in.

Here's one of my most treasured photographs, taken on my 18th birthday:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	My visit with Jim.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	211.9 KB 
ID:	11181

I had got ahold of some grave rubbing paper before my trip, but my silly ass forgot it at home (that's the grass for 'ya) So I had to make do with a piece of plain paper from my hotel room, the back side of a sheet detailing how to use the phone to call out, when check in/out times were, etc. and turns out it was way smaller than the bronze plaque on the tomb, so all I had room for was MORRISON

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jim.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	69.6 KB 
ID:	11182

I find the whole story about Jim dying at the circus to be entirely plausible, but I'm afraid we will never really really know the whole truth about Jim's death, but I think in a strange way, it is somehow fitting for his death to be mysterious.

Ironically, years later, after relocating from Ohio to Tennessee, I met the man I ended up marrying...when he was in high school, he had a Doors fanatic girl chasing after him (he wasn't interested, allegedly) who insisted that he even looked like Jim in the face...his (and now my) last name?

Morrison.

Pamebabby Guest
    Just my 2 cents-I believe Jim died at the circus, and was brought back to the apartment. There may have been an attempt to resisitate him, but he OD'd, and died. I have never believed Jim faked his death, Pamela Courson was everything to him, and he would have never let her become what she did after his death. She took up prostitution to get drug money, and was a total mess until she died.I read Patricia Kenneely's book, and IMO a lot of it is fabricated. I only think she was a hanger-on, a quick piece of ass for Jim. She had nothing in the looks department, and Jim and Pam were soul mates. Hand-fasting? Probably in her dreams. Jim loved Pam, even if she was a drug addict, and if he were to marry, it would have been her. I DO think Pam was responsible for Jim's death, the smack he was said to have snorted was hers. No wonder she wanted to hide his death, and waited to call anyone. If the person I loved was vomiting blood, I'd sure as hell attempt to get help-unless I had something to hide. We won't ever know for sure, just my opinion.

I visited his grave back in 1997 with a friend of mine. We brought some vodka and Red Bull with us and we toasted on Jim.
    Some people just need a high five.... in the face.... with a chair...

Quote Originally Posted by Pamebabby View Post
    Just my 2 cents-I believe Jim died at the circus, and was brought back to the apartment. There may have been an attempt to resisitate him, but he OD'd, and died. I have never believed Jim faked his death, Pamela Courson was everything to him, and he would have never let her become what she did after his death. She took up prostitution to get drug money, and was a total mess until she died.I read Patricia Kenneely's book, and IMO a lot of it is fabricated. I only think she was a hanger-on, a quick piece of ass for Jim. She had nothing in the looks department, and Jim and Pam were soul mates. Hand-fasting? Probably in her dreams. Jim loved Pam, even if she was a drug addict, and if he were to marry, it would have been her. I DO think Pam was responsible for Jim's death, the smack he was said to have snorted was hers. No wonder she wanted to hide his death, and waited to call anyone. If the person I loved was vomiting blood, I'd sure as hell attempt to get help-unless I had something to hide. We won't ever know for sure, just my opinion.
    So close to the truth you're almost there.

From what I know. Obviously.

Pamebabby Guest
    Really? Come on, Axl, spill!! These were things I learned from reading about Jim. I do feel Pamela was responsible for his death, not intentionally, but by accident. No wonder she was a wreck until she died. Hard to live with that on your shoulders.

Danse Macabre Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by mixxerr View Post
    I am a huge Doors fan. I have a movie on VHS called "Beyond The Doors". Basically, the premise of the movie is that Janis and Jimi were killed by a government agent. While the hitman was on a plane to France to kill Morrison, he heard on the radio that Jim had died. Turns out that he did fake his death and "retired" to a monastary and became a monk.
    Is that the plot of the movie?
    What a funny pile of bullshit!
    Please tell me that nobody is taking that seriously.
    Is it that hard to accept that his own lifestyle killed him?
    Last edited by Danse Macabre; 12-25-2008 at 03:01 PM.

Mrs Tingles Guest
    It surprised me how small Jim's grave is. He didn't seem like a short man to me. Did they squish him in or something? anyone know?

Old Soul Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by W Axl Rose View Post
    So close to the truth you're almost there.

From what I know. Obviously.
    Spill... or have at you!

Jim Morrison was a god...Both Mr. Jangles and I are huge Doors fans. I often wonder what his music would sound like today if he was still with us?

Quote Originally Posted by Pamebabby View Post
    Really? Come on, Axl, spill!! These were things I learned from reading about Jim. I do feel Pamela was responsible for his death, not intentionally, but by accident. No wonder she was a wreck until she died. Hard to live with that on your shoulders.
    My Uncle was quite heavily into the scene back in the day. He was close friends with Chas Chandler. They grew up together, lived their lives around the music scene and finally bought a pair of mansions next door to each other on the cliff tops in Whitley Bay. When I was younger and before my Uncle died I'd visit regularly and be treated to music sessions in his music library, spliffs from his homegrown (much to my father's dismay) and stories about the 'good times'.

According to the pair of them undoubtedly Morrison was at the Circus when he got into trouble. He was removed (barely alive) from the Circus so as not to give the place untoward publicity and to protect the reputations of those left in there. He was taken back to the apartment where they tried to revive him with cold water but obviously were unsuccessful. Everyone but Pamela left, a doctor did visit, Morrison was dead and he is buried in Pere Lachaise.

Having Morrison die at the apartment suited a lot of people as it saved a lot of potential probing but more importantly left all fingers pointing at Pamela. She must have been in pieces anyway and somewhat responsible for exposing Morrison to Heroin and either way it made sense to leave her to deal with the fallout.

Chas was better placed to hear the truth from his connections than my Uncle so I guess the info came from him. It's the version which I believe, it makes more sense to me than the others although there are a couple of other versions of events that do make sense this is the version I always believed. The problem is that without hard evidence everything will always be hearsay. I bet there were thousands of people back then in the industry who 'knew' what exactly happened to Morrison but without Pamela being around to take a lie detector test I guess no one will really be able to say for sure?