Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Momonas Assassinas - Warning: Dead Pics

Quote Originally Posted by harlequin_clown View Post
    How can I get a CD?
    I downloaded my ao vivo from Play.com but i think you can only download if in the UK, mininova.org or piratebay has the mamonas assassinas cd and dvd up to download (as long as you download bittorrent first)but the Ao Vivo is better as it's a live cd and they sound much better, also Amazon sell both cd's as well as ebay
    and as someone has called them skanks well i have to disagree i think they are great very energetic feel good music full of fun and a band who didn't take themselves seriously much rather listen to them than some of the crap around today

i know all the words to chopis centis,debil metal, sabao cra cra most of robocop gay, palados em santo ,mundo animal , bois don't cry and some of the other ones

i listen to them ALOT lol

http://www.mininova.org/tor/812782 album

http://thepiratebay.org/tor/4022577/..._Ao_Vivo-DVDR_[Premiere_Seeders] dvd

Quote Originally Posted by Mysticakasha View Post
    I can't see a mouth but i can see his hair it looks like his heads gone into his neck cos i can see his black hair i'm sure i can, i zoomed to see if i can see a mouth but it pixilates too much

Gruesome fact: A friend who used to be a paramedic says that in some crash situations, the head will actually be forced into the torso, inbetween the ribs, into the chest cavity. So maybe his head is shoved down, into the torso.

Case in point: The friend of mine was at an accident, and they could not find a victim's head. The coroner came, looked at the body, reached inside, and there it was.
    The most dangerous woman of all is the one who refuses to rely on your sword to save her because she carries her own.

- R.H. Sin

SinKittyVixen Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Nessa View Post
    Gruesome fact: A friend who used to be a paramedic says that in some crash situations, the head will actually be forced into the torso, inbetween the ribs, into the chest cavity. So maybe his head is shoved down, into the torso.

Case in point: The friend of mine was at an accident, and they could not find a victim's head. The coroner came, looked at the body, reached inside, and there it was.

Yuck!!! But I can see that happening. Just the sheer force.

SinKittyVixen Guest
    Dinho is wearing the same clothes as the other vid, here they show more band members.

(Julio has on the same shirt in one clip)Im guessing in the van, he hasthat shirt over the other.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=lTBLa2Vq9uA&feature=related
    Last edited by SinKittyVixen; 05-16-2008 at 04:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SinKittyVixen View Post
    Dinho is wearing the same clothes as the other vid, here they show more band members.

(Julio has on the same shirt in one clip)Im guessing in the van, he hasthat shirt over the other.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=lTBLa2Vq9uA&feature=related
    I assume as they were touring they only had a few clothes they travelled with as this footage was taken for the MTV Estrada dvd a month before their death the chances are Dinho liked to travel in his stripey shorts although later on in the dvd they are wearing different clothes on another plane journey but wouldn't maybe have took alot of clothes changes they were guys after all lol if they were anything like me they tend to wear the same clothes over and over for a period in life

Quote Originally Posted by Nessa View Post

Yes i agree looks very much the same happened with Dinho
    poor guys the lot of them

SinKittyVixen Guest
    I assume as they were touring they only had a few clothes they travelled with as this footage was taken for the MTV Estrada dvd a month before their death the chances are Dinho liked to travel in his stripey shorts although later on in the dvd they are wearing different clothes on another plane journey but wouldn't maybe have took alot of clothes changes they were guys after all lol if they were anything like me they tend to wear the same clothes over and over for a period in life

Ya, lol. Men do like to wear the same clothes.

dovescry1999 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by hell0kitty View Post
    reminds me of my obsession with the beatles lol
    Yep...My obssesion is with Prince and Taco Bell

I cannot believe how huge this thread has become, it has a life of its own!
    The most dangerous woman of all is the one who refuses to rely on your sword to save her because she carries her own.

- R.H. Sin

I like the fact a band we'd never heard of until a few weeks ago has held an interest with some of us i'm glad i read this thread Mamonas can brighten up your day with their music ,well they do me anyway
    Last edited by Mysticakasha; 05-20-2008 at 06:48 AM.

deathhagcutie Guest
    im just hoping it gets bigger than the heath ledger thread!

burgtwngrl Guest
    Wow just saw them...pretty graphic...I hope they died on impact I would never want that to happen to me and not be killed instantly.

Pinklovedoll Guest
    Does anyone know thier ages?

SinKittyVixen Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinklovedoll View Post
    I dont know. Good question!

Quote Originally Posted by Pinklovedoll View Post

Yes. I'm 34.

Dinho was 24 Julio was 28 sergio was 26 samual was 22 and Bento was 25
    Dinho died 3 days before his 25th b'day

SinKittyVixen Guest
    Dinho was 24 Julio was 28 sergio was 26 samual was 22 and Bento was 25
    Dinho died 3 days before his 25th b'day

Poor Dinho! Well, all of them! Such a tragedy!

SinKittyVixen Guest
    Today I had japanese, and for lunch they offer a 'Bento box' All I could think of was poor lil Bento from this thread...lol..

annannanna Guest
    Today I had japanese, and for lunch they offer a 'Bento box' All I could think of was poor lil Bento from this thread...lol..
    that's deliciously funny

"Yes I'll take a thigh with a side of chili and cole slaw."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

Tebssis Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Miho View Post
    "Yes I'll take a thigh with a side of chili and cole slaw."
    ooooooohhh, ya'll are sooo bad. Hilariously funny, but baaaddd.

kimba Guest
    So I was perusing the Find A death message boards and saw these posts.
    And- I heeded the warning these photos were bad. So i avoided them. And then I went looking for info on the band, and did a Google image search. I found one small thumbnail, and the pic looked far away, and I said, that can't be too bad! I can handle that.
    So I clicked the link- and BAM! Full page- all the pics you warned me about. But I looked at them anyway.
    And then looked at them again.
    and now I am a bona fide death hag- albeit a jr. one.
    Thanks y'all!

Talk about a trial by fire, Kimba! Welcome! If you can deal with those pics, I'd say you're a hardcore Hag, and you can probably handle anything thrown at you here (not literally "thrown" usually).

ozzysmom Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by kimba View Post
    So I was perusing the Find A death message boards and saw these posts.
    And- I heeded the warning these photos were bad. So i avoided them. And then I went looking for info on the band, and did a Google image search. I found one small thumbnail, and the pic looked far away, and I said, that can't be too bad! I can handle that.
    So I clicked the link- and BAM! Full page- all the pics you warned me about. But I looked at them anyway.
    And then looked at them again.
    and now I am a bona fide death hag- albeit a jr. one.
    Thanks y'all!
    Welcome aboard Kimba!!!!! Nice to see a new face. You'll like it here. Everyone is soooooo nice. Oh and we have the best smart asses in here!!!!!

Tebssis Guest
    Welcome Kimba, I think the fact that you look at them again, makes you a full fledged Hag. Only the non-worthy would look once.

Quote Originally Posted by Lisamarie View Post
    Im not sure but it looks to me like the one close up of the guy whos face you can clearly see is he still in the plane pushed up against the window??
    I think if that had been the case, we would see blood or breakage in the window. I think this picture was taken after they loaded the body into the helicopter for the retreival. He was probably fairly recognizable, so they shot the picture.

I believe JP Richardson (The Big Bopper) was a victim of gential mutilation in his plane crash, too. It seems to be pretty common.
    Last edited by Mintgiver; 06-03-2008 at 06:10 AM.

#1 Death Hag Guest
    even though these pics are waay gross - whats with the genitial mutilation i wouldn't wish that on my ex. i still couldn't stop looking at them and trying to decide which body part belongs to which and whose head that was or part of head. the more i looked at them the easier they became to look at. but the lead singer was way to cute to die that way. well they all were. They were like the Nsync or Backstreet Boys of their country. The funerals were on live TV and the people queuing by their coffins.

Crispybone Guest
    I knew there was a good reason for having a fear of flying....recurrent dreams of plane crashes and now gruesome footage of what is capable of happening to the human body in a plane crash. Totally wicked!

kimba Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by #1 Death Hag View Post
    even though these pics are waay gross - whats with the genitial mutilation i wouldn't wish that on my ex.
    i believe it's pretty common though-
    Let's face it, some of those guys had theirpants and legs ripped off.
    I'm thinking it's the underwear. The gforce is so great it rips the clothes off...
    his package is nestled in the underwear or pants when the G force hits...
    whoosh! There she goes!!

At least that's what I think...
    makes sense though, right?

Shano Guest
    I looked at the pics, I have clicked ALL of the links... WOW that was a good 2 hours of my life... but all for Momonas Assassinas!

After all of that you know what really gets me?

Dinho's girlfriend is so not that cute! Ha Ha Ha! I mean I don't want to be a bitch, but really she isn't. I would have pictured him with a way better looking girl. Anyone have a pic of her in Playboy? Someone posted that she posed for them... I don't see it... although before this whole thread I couldn't really picture intestines coming out of someones mouth...

And yes the pics are bad but after looking at them about 20 times... not so much anymore!

You know who they remind me of?! Jack Ass! You know on MTV... but with a Rock and Roll twist.

Hers one i found of Valeria i did find some weeks ago but to be honest wasn't intersted in trawling through lots of Mamonas (pardon the pun) to find her with hers on show, but if you put her name in the search button you will find the pics they are out there

ceege Guest
    I thought the pics were going to be worse. As an ER nurse, it didn't look much different to me than what I've seen on a military payday weekend.

Drunk guys on motorcycles going off the road into pine trees. Results are pretty much the same. Except for the one guy who was impaled on a fence post. That one made me not want to eat my lasagna for dinner after they brought him in.

Danse Macabre Guest
    Someone looking for her naked pics?
    Please people, let's not lower the level of the discussion here on this forum. What an indecency!
    Just kidding, Shano (LOL)

Valeria Zopello's naked pictures:

*****WARNING: Only click if you're 18 or older!*****

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...7ADBF%26sa%3DN
    Last edited by Danse Macabre; 06-07-2008 at 02:42 PM.

Tebssis Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ceege View Post
    I thought the pics were going to be worse. As an ER nurse, it didn't look much different to me than what I've seen on a military payday weekend.

Drunk guys on motorcycles going off the road into pine trees. Results are pretty much the same. Except for the one guy who was impaled on a fence post. That one made me not want to eat my lasagna for dinner after they brought him in.
    Interesting job, and to quote Cleanskull, "any pics?"

ceege Guest
    Can't take pics in the ER. But let me tell you that working there is a death hag heaven on earth. Instead of pics and videos, you get to see the stuff real time. Like the guy who laid on the railroad tracks and was split length-wise from the top of his skull all the way down. I was new then and it made me have to sit on the floor, I thought I was going to faint. By the time I left there after 6 years, there isn't shit that bothers me now.

Shano Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ana Cross View Post
    Someone looking for her naked pics?
    Please people, let's not lower the level of the discussion here on this forum. What an indecency!
    Just kidding, Shano (LOL)

Valeria Zopello's naked pictures:

*****WARNING: Only click if you're 18 or older!*****

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...7ADBF%26sa%3DN

OK... I stand corrected, she is not as plain as she was in pics and on one tape after the crash... but I am sure if I had the right lighting and some heavy airbrushing....

kimba Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ceege View Post
    Can't take pics in the ER. But let me tell you that working there is a death hag heaven on earth. Instead of pics and videos, you get to see the stuff real time. Like the guy who laid on the railroad tracks and was split length-wise from the top of his skull all the way down. I was new then and it made me have to sit on the floor, I thought I was going to faint. By the time I left there after 6 years, there isn't shit that bothers me now.
    Weird-
    that was probably my initiation into Death Hag-ism.
    Besides a fascination for crime books, I mean.
    Back in the day, when the internet was new, I went to a new site called Rotten.com
    And saw the very thing you described. A guy who had lain on the railway tracks and was split lengthwise. it was ewww, and yet fascinating, because the damage was not what I expected. In fact, I'm assuming that those train wheels are uber sharp, because it was amazing just how unmangled, and precise the injury was.
    Again..that was way back in the day. I wonder if that pic still exists?

ceege Guest
    That was exactly what got to me, the surgical cleanness of the injury. It was like a blade had just sliced him with minimal tearing and tearing, and opened his head and upper torso and split them apart. All the other injuries that I had seen to that point were explosive. It was being able to see an eye on one side and also on the other of a face that was split in two that got me. The teeth were a little scattered. It is as vivid today as it was back then.

Thus was born, albeit I didn't realize the significance at the time, a death hag.

*sniff* Now I'm feeling all sentimental and stuff.
    Last edited by ceege; 06-09-2008 at 03:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kimba View Post
    Weird-
    that was probably my initiation into Death Hag-ism.
    Besides a fascination for crime books, I mean.
    Back in the day, when the internet was new, I went to a new site called Rotten.com
    And saw the very thing you described. A guy who had lain on the railway tracks and was split lengthwise. it was ewww, and yet fascinating, because the damage was not what I expected. In fact, I'm assuming that those train wheels are uber sharp, because it was amazing just how unmangled, and precise the injury was.
    Again..that was way back in the day. I wonder if that pic still exists?
    I always wondered that too! Are train wheels super sharp because it seems people are split like they got hit with a ginzu knife. I would think it would be more of a crushing death. Hmmmm
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

annannanna Guest
    Cegee, why was the train victim brought to the ER? Wouldn't he be dead at the scene and taken to the ME?

ceege Guest
    This ER was in the county hospital which happened to be the level one trauma center for the area. It was also the home of the county morgue and the ME. All bodies that were brought in by EMS had to be pronounced dead by an ER physician before being put into the morgue if the ME wasn't there at the time. The ME was an appointed position and he only came in to do the autopsies etc so most of the time anything that came in after 5pm came through the ER holding area first. There was a holding area at the back door of the ER where the EMS guys would stop, the ER doc would go "yep, dead", and then they would proceed to the morgue.

The worst was when they would bring in a floater from the Cape Fear river. JHC the stench would drive a vulture off a gut wagon for real. Those pronouncements always went to the intern doing their ER rotation. If it was someone who had pissed everyone off by a pompous attitude then they were told that they actually had to open the body bag and view the corpse. heh heh heh. Otherwise they would just sign the death certificate and wave the EMS folks past.

It was death hag paradise though for those of us so inclined. It did tend to make us pretty hard core though.
    Last edited by ceege; 06-10-2008 at 03:14 AM.

Lisamarie Guest
    oooh Ceege...the talks we could have!!!! The momonas never bothered me...just find it fasinating...they are like old friend to me and mysticakash...we love them!!

lol Lisa yep we love the Mamonas, still singing along to them, they make doing the housework so pleasant lol

44. 06-16-2008, 09:17 PM

xenaswolf Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by NOVSTORM View Post
    You know from where they are really torn up,it looks like they had been deliberately mutilated. How many of them have their genitals ripped off? WTF is that all about?? Looks like they crashed where they have canibals.

Ok I'm NOT the only one that noticed that...it was almost as if someone went in choppin off their stuff or something.

Lisamarie Guest
    I know weird huh??? My poor hot boys!!!

MIZIZVOGUE Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by xenaswolf View Post
    Ok I'm NOT the only one that noticed that...it was almost as if someone went in choppin off their stuff or something.
    It looks as if they were whirled a few times in a blender! I feel bad for their families because you know that they know the conditions of the bodies when they were found.

motherogod Guest
    All these weeks later, I keep thinking about that dang foot...

annannanna Guest
    I Know! I had the Bento box for lunch today.

If ever i feel down i can always rely on the Mamonas to cheer me up with their fun music

Quote Originally Posted by annannanna View Post
    I Know! I had the Bento box for lunch today.
    What's in a Bento box then?