Anyone have a picture of his grave?

firegilnotguns Guest
    ba dum cha

HippieMama Guest
    Real funny.

candleinthewind Guest
    How about a picture of Giants Stadium?

Guest Guest
    LMFAO......well I would take a pic of it, but that would require me to give up the hiding spot after all these yrs LOL. J/K people, don't yell at me.

Mrs. Watson Guest
    Trivia: One of my friends lives down the road from the farm they dug up in Milford, MI. What a freaking joke! Your tax dollars, hard at work. The dude is dead and chances are whoever killed him probably is as well. That book, I Hear You Paint Houses? I took that as a total fairy tale.

Queen_Death_Hag Guest
    The Mafia Killer "Iceman" said he killed him, and he was crushed up in a car and "recycled"

Mrs. Watson Guest
    The horse farm was one of the more obscure rumors. Another is that he was buried in a gravel pit in Highland, MI.

I've always thought that Chuckie O'Brien guy (I think that's his name), Hoffa's infromal foster son, set him up and knows exactly what happened. He's still alive in FL but he sure isn't talking.

According to an article I read when they were digging up the horse farm (to the tune of mucho $$$), the Detroit FBI still has agents assigned to the case.

Bellfire Guest
    I saw a picture of his supossed grave site. He is suspected to be burried near so famous building.

Bake Guest
    Some lady we knew said he was dumped in the pilings of a bridge being built at that time, but I cannot remember which bridge, but it was in Michigan.

candleinthewind Guest
    Jamie and Adam from Mythbusters actually looked for him at Giants Stadium. Maybe it's just a New Jersey thing but we all think he is buried there.

BeeCee Guest
    [SIZE=3]No, but Scott probably has a shot of his mailbox.[/SIZE]

Bake Guest
    I was just rereading Jayne Mansfield story on FAD and watched the UTube video. Sam Brodi, Jayne's boyfriend/attorney owed Jimmy Hoffa money and Jayne was on the road to help Sam pay off the debt when they were killed.

firegilnotguns Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by candleinthewind View Post
    Jamie and Adam from Mythbusters actually looked for him at Giants Stadium. Maybe it's just a New Jersey thing but we all think he is buried there.
    Yeah, I saw that one, too. <3 Mythbusters!

I don't mean to sound demented or gross but has anyone ever thought of the woodchipper. That maybe there is no burial place that he might be fertilizer on some farm long ago. Just a thought.

rjbrasher Guest
    shit anything is possible.

A chipper would get clogged unless you had the really big ones that tree companys use.

Boxofpandoraz Guest
    Random tidbit that means absolutely nothing to his death or whereabouts:

My Dad's first wife's family was such good friends with Mr. Hoffa they referred to him as "Uncle Jimmy". Dad says she told him that she had nothing but fond memories of him...

I always thought that was cool.

RoRo Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxofpandoraz View Post
    Random tidbit that means absolutely nothing to his death or whereabouts:

My Dad's first wife's family was such good friends with Mr. Hoffa they referred to him as "Uncle Jimmy". Dad says she told him that she had nothing but fond memories of him...

I always thought that was cool.
    He probably was a nice guy to friends...just pissed off the wrong folks.

Mrs. Watson Guest
    Allegedly, he was like Joe Normal around the house and such.

And seriously, the dude wore white socks with his wingtips. CAn't get much more squaresville than that.

bump

where the hell is this guy????

amazing how no one has spilled their guts after all this time

I dont remember where but...some tv show said he was burned and there was nothing left of him to bury...crap I'm gonna try to find out where I saw that

Probably never know for sure though.
    Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them. ~Tenzin Gyatso, 14th Dalai Lama

octobersky Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bit_evil1 View Post
    I dont remember where but...some tv show said he was burned and there was nothing left of him to bury...crap I'm gonna try to find out where I saw that

Probably never know for sure though.

I LOVE your signature line.

*LMAO* I had to think about that one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

I saw about 20 or so years ago some mafia guy (Sammy the something...) on Donahue. He told Phil that Jimmy was "growing beautiful grapes" so I assumed he was buried in a vineyard somewhere.
    Wanna see my grandkids?

Quote Originally Posted by octobersky View Post
    I LOVE your signature line.
    lol thanks.
    Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them. ~Tenzin Gyatso, 14th Dalai Lama

tarsier Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by candleinthewind View Post
    New Jersey thing we like to think he is still in the Detroit Area as it's more fitting.

Gorey Guest
    A wood chipper does clog if the body is soft, When Helle Crafts' husband killed her in Connecticut, He froze her body and the chipper did not clog. What he did wrong was chipping her into a creek where pieces were found on the shore. If he had gone to a farmer's field and spread her out abit, and the field gets plowed under he might have gotten away with it.

My dad is/was a truck driver and a Teamster for over 50+ years. He even met with Jimmy at a convention in the 60's. Dad does not talk about it except to say Hoffa was a good man, did much for the Teamsters, and his son can't hold a candle to him. We bow our heads when we say his name. Hubby's belief is they ground Jimmy into sausages, bones and all, and someone ate him.

stephenmiller Guest
    Well, he is either fertilizer or mixed in with concrete at Giant's Stadium.

silverwaif77 Guest
    His middle name was Riddle, I think that ended up really fitting him, well in the end anyhow.

Bidmor Guest

End of the line for Hoffa mystery

Will the Jimmy Hoffa mystery be buried with Giants Stadium?
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_hoffa_giants_stadium

STsFirstmate Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Bidmor View Post
    Will the Jimmy Hoffa mystery be buried with Giants Stadium?
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_hoffa_giants_stadium
    Gosh I would love it if they found him during the demolition!
    regards,
    Mary

Fujicakes Guest
    Wasn't this already covered on Mythbusters?

Bidmor Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Fujicakes View Post
    Dunno...I've only seen a few episodes. It doesn't make sense that the mob would go to the trouble of rubbing out a high profile individual then depositing the remains in a place where they could easily be found by accident in the future. As suggested in the news story, Hoffa's remains were put somewhere no one would look, even if suspected, and the remains would be destroyed over time.

Seagorath Guest
    Can't they use sonar to detect his ass?

Gorey Guest
    Sonar wouldn't work at the stadium. Sonar picks up disrupted ground when killers bury the bodies. If he was buried there during construction, the ground was all disturbed all over at the same time and not just disturbed where he was buried. The sonar would pick up all the disturbed ground and would not indicate the body. However, being the daughter of a Long time Teamster, you must bow your head when you speak Jimmy's name, I don't think he was buried there at all. I think he was ground up at a butcher shop somewhere and fed to pigs somewhere. We'll never find where he is. It will be one question I have for God when I die if I go to Heaven.

Quote Originally Posted by Fujicakes View Post
    Yep.

I still think he was buried at that stable in Michigan. I can't remember the name of the Township, though. I think the feds were on the right track but that his remains had been removed.

The farm they dug up in Milford, MI?
    "I don't want the bodies, just the pictures."
    --Castle

Quote Originally Posted by Metal Mel View Post
    The farm they dug up in Milford, MI?
    Yep, the one & only. I do believe he was at some point buried at that location but was then relocated to another spot on that property. I think the feds were given some credible info on this. However, since that property is so large & the body is in a very decomposed state, I doubt he'll ever be found at this point.

It's a shame that the feds couldn't really get the needed ammo to hang Chuckie O'Brien. I don't give a rat's ass what that guy says, they found traces of Hoffa's blood in his car. He knows a hell of a lot more than he's saying. I can only imagine what Hoffa's kids think of him. Can you imagine being so close to someone & then finding out they probably had a hand in your dad's murder? But, of course, that's the way the mob works.

Forever-27 Guest
    Had Giants Stadium been torn down completely yet ? No news on Hoffa so I can only guess they didnt find him in either end zone.

Ill go with the idea he was crushed up in a car or ended up in a landfill and hes still somewhere in Michigan somewhere

STsFirstmate Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Forever-27 View Post
    Had Giants Stadium been torn down completely yet ? No news on Hoffa so I can only guess they didnt find him in either end zone.

Ill go with the idea he was crushed up in a car or ended up in a landfill and hes still somewhere in Michigan somewhere
    No not torn down yet.
    They are gutting the interior and selling off seats etc. Here is the interior as of April 5th. I agree he is still in Michigan sleeping with the Walleyes!
    Regards,
    Mary
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Meadowlands.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	46.1 KB 
ID:	27909  

Forever-27 Guest
    Ok thanks Mary, if im not mistaken Giants Stadium is/was astroturf, carpet on cement. I still believe that when the feds got the tip that Hoffa was incased in the endzone that he was in the cement. I still doubt it since theres been no news on any bones being discovered.

STsFirstmate Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Forever-27 View Post
    Ok thanks Mary, if im not mistaken Giants Stadium is/was astroturf, carpet on cement. I still believe that when the feds got the tip that Hoffa was incased in the endzone that he was in the cement. I still doubt it since theres been no news on any bones being discovered.
    If you remember Myth Busters did an episode where they buried a pig in cement for 6 months an then used ground penetrating radar to see if they could see it. They could easily see it.
    They then went to the Meadowlands to look for Jimmy. They found nothing.
    I don't think he is there. Oh by the way you can buy squares of the Astroturf.
    Regards,
    Mary

DonnaMc Guest
    Do you think the mob just put him through the wood chipper and burnt the remains?

Quote Originally Posted by Bidmor View Post
    It doesn't make sense that the mob would go to the trouble of rubbing out a high profile individual then depositing the remains in a place where they could easily be found by accident in the future. As suggested in the news story, Hoffa's remains were put somewhere no one would look, even if suspected, and the remains would be destroyed over time.
    Wherever he is, or was, will never be found. You can take that one to the bank. The hit would have been well planned and with the body being such a hot potato, it's disposal would have been done like clockwork. They wanted him to go away with zero possibility the remains of the body being discovered and coming back to haunt them.

Quote Originally Posted by DonnaMc View Post
    Do you think the mob just put him through the wood chipper and burnt the remains?
    Too messy (blood, bone and shit everywhere, then there are the ashes and bone to deal with) and too time consuming (you dont want anyone to find you with the body), you want that body gone asap. You don't want to leave the slightest trace that the body ever existed and has at some point been in your posession. Someone made the point above that whoever was contracted to make the hit got it as well. This would not suprise me, dead men tell no secrets.
    Last edited by neilmpenny; 01-28-2011 at 07:01 PM.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

WendyK Guest
    I wonder why it's so important to still find his body? He's been declared legally dead, etc.. I mean yes it would be exciting to find him by accident.But, I don't think I would waste money looking for him either

Morto Guest
    The mob doesnt use tree chippers..........lol.This was a high profile guy that they never wanted found for many reasons.The fact is he was set up by a trusted friend,that is how you get close to a guy.He was also a shrewd guy and knew the game,after all he had his own hit team in the AFL CIO on staff Joe Franco being the best around.I do not doubt for a second Tony Provenzano in NY had the contract as he detested Hoffa and being Italian was dying to do the deed.What happened after that????Well it is no surprise that not to long after all the guys directly involved in the actual killing were whacked out.

lisalouver Guest
    I wonder about Hoffa, he appears to be one of the only Mafia dudes that has never been unearthed...

Just makes you curious what really happened.

Pat MaGroin Guest

My father was the mafia hitman who killed Jimmy Hoffa

My father was the mafia hitman who killed Jimmy Hoffa

When Frank Sheeran, the mafia contract killer known as 'The Irishman', got the order to assassinate his mentor Jimmy Hoffa, he knew he had no choice. It was a case of kill on command or die for disobedience.

Contract killing: Frank 'The Irishman' Sheeran (right) with union boss - and future victim - Jimmy Hoffa

To this day, no one knows where his body ended up - except for those who buried him. And if not for Sheeran's Catholic guilt at the end of his life and a tenacious former prosecutor turned crime writer, the story of how Hoffa died would never have been known either.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1HAQTODVi