Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Two year-old Darisabel Baez beaten with a game controller

lisalouver Guest

Two year-old Darisabel Baez beaten with a game controller

http://www.comcast.net/news/articles...oddler.Beaten/

Jesus, these stories are getting more and more common.

RIP little one, I am so sorry your short life was so horrible.

Deathgoddess Guest
    I would love to get my hands on that good for nothing mother. Why was she entrusted with such an angel? I just don't understand.....

Bake Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by lisalouver View Post
    http://www.comcast.net/news/articles...oddler.Beaten/

Jesus, these stories are getting more and more common.

RIP little one, I am so sorry your short life was so horrible.

sick f*@$s

MomOfThree Guest
    In MHO there is nothing more precious then having children. When they are born to the moment your hair is being pulled out ( my you ) and running down the street screaming ( by you again ) because they are driving you nuts. I would never let someone put their hands on my children like that. These mothers are the kind that probably had kids cause it was the "fad" at the time. Anyone who does things like this needs to be taken out back and delt with.

Chevyheaven Guest
    I dont agree with the death penalty but this one I am kinda of iffy on. No one should ever pick their hands up to a child. Killing them..horrible. I say fry his ass after you beat the the crap outta him with a baseball bat!

How pitiful. I'm glad they are charging the mother. If nothing else, why did the Mom have this dude around her child to start with? He's already been in jail for aggrivated assault. Big Bubba is going to loooooove him.
    For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:38-39

what an adorable little girl.

this makes me physically ill.
    "I'm not great at the advice, can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?"

pvezz Guest
    There are no words.

RIP, little one.

smellslikealmonds Guest
    As crazy as my kids make me, I would kill the bastard that did this to them. Why in the hell does this keep happening? I have no words for how this makes me feel.

That's nauseating. Sometimes I hate people.

Lita Guest
    I saw this on yahoo. The headline was "2 Year Old Dies After Being Hit by Game Controller" or something to that effect. When I read it, I thought it was an accident and then when I started reading the story, I quickly closed the window. This asshat is going to have a "good ol' time" in the pen when other inmates find out what he's in there for.

Snudgie Guest
    Holy Shit.......This world and the scumbags in it terrify me sometimes..

I have a 17 month old daughter....she's going to grow up in a crazy world.

R.I.P sweetheart....so sorry this happened to you darling. xxx

Quote Originally Posted by Nessa View Post
    That's nauseating. Sometimes I hate people.
    yeah, people suck.

That's just absolutely sickening.....

Rest in peace, dear little one...
    "Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's Heaven on Earth" - Mark Twain

A game controller? I guess I'm staying away from video games for awhile. So sad.

endsleigh03 Guest
    There have been three cases in about a month in my general area where children have died at the hands of "the boyfriend".

WTF is this?

It seems to be a fairly regular thing, why?
    Is it that "the boyfriend" just can't feel a kinship of any kind because the child is not his?
    Is it jealousy because the mother has a past that does not involve "the boyfriend?
    Is it secret anger towards the mothers?
    Do these men see the child as an interference??
    What? What? What??????????????

Morbid1 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by smellslikealmonds View Post
    As crazy as my kids make me, I would kill the bastard that did this to them. Why in the hell does this keep happening? I have no words for how this makes me feel.
    Wow..such a sick,sad story.

Michelle,you have some adorable kiddy's! Your a great mom!

-Morbid1

djdeath-hag Guest
    Another tragic ending to a life lived way to short. Our country requires all sorts of licensing, to drive, to fish, hunt, operate a business.....even get married (IF you desire to marry someone that the gov't approves) YET....we still require no parenting course(s).....how many children must die before someone does something about this?

WTF is wrong with people

Quote Originally Posted by endsleigh03 View Post
    There have been three cases in about a month in my general area where children have died at the hands of "the boyfriend".

WTF is this?

It seems to be a fairly regular thing, why?
    Is it that "the boyfriend" just can't feel a kinship of any kind because the child is not his?
    Is it jealousy because the mother has a past that does not involve "the boyfriend?
    Is it secret anger towards the mothers?
    Do these men see the child as an interference??
    What? What? What??????????????
    you got it! sad but true.

monroe27 Guest
    Why, why, why do people feel the need to hurt and kill helpless little children? When I read this story, my heart ached for this poor little girl. That poor baby. The only thing that puts my mind at ease is at least she is in a better place, away from that scumbag who hurt her. And her mother, what the hell was her issue? She just let her little girl suffer and did nothing. There are so many people out there that keep popping out kids and don't care about them, and then you have people who cannot have children who would take the best of care of them if they could. I have a 15 month old daughter, and yes parenting can get frustrating, but I wold never, ever think of hurting her. She is to little to understand right and wrong and cannot tell me exactley what she needs, so she gets frustrated and cries. When I read stories like this, I give my daughter a big hug and kiss and I always thank god for blessing me with her. I hope this asshole suffers immensly for what he did to this precious child. Ok sorry for such a long post, but stories like this make me go on and on. So sad.

so sad - there are some real sick f**ks around rip

imadeathhag Guest

Man Beats 2 year Old To Death With A Game Controller

I hope this fucker fries and the mother too for not protecting her daughter. She did nothing to intervene. He beat the little girl to death with a game controller it's not mentioned in this article, but that's what he did. Piece of shit.

York, PA:

Harve Lamar Johnson, accused of brutally beating to death of his girlfriend's 2-year-old daughter, has filed a lengthy pre-trial challenge to the charges against him, incriminating statements he allegedly made to police and the constitutionality of the death penalty.

Darisabel Baez died April 6, 2008, the day after her second birthday.
    Johnson, 27, is charged with first-degree murder and is subject to life in prison without parole or the death penalty if convicted.

Darisabel

Killer boyfriend Uncaring Mother

Victim of a senseless crime

Darisabel's mother, Neida Elizabeth Baez, 20, is charged with homicide for allegedly failing to intervene and protect her child.
    The commonwealth is not seeking the death penalty against her.

Johnson's and Baez's cases are consolidated. No trial date has been
    set but the pair is scheduled for a hearing on their pre-trial motions later this month.

Baez has asked for the homicide charges against her to be dismissed for lack of evidence.

She also is asking to be tried separately from Johnson.
    Johnson also is seeking a separate trial and has asked that his first-degree murder charge be dismissed for lack of evidence.

In his pre-trial petition, Johnson is asking the court to bar:

Medical testimony that Darisabel was subjected to torture and allegedly suffered prior injuries;
    The death penalty as cruel and unusual punishment and therefore unconstitutional;
    Statements he allegedly made to police including, "I beat her yesterday pretty bad with a belt." Johnson also raises an argument over the "inherent bias of a death-qualified jury" which is "less likely to consider mitigating evidence" and is "predisposed toward the prosecution."
    Under state law, the commonwealth can strike any potential juror in a capital murder case for cause who admits he or she could not or would not return a death sentence regardless of the evidence.

WTF. I hate people.
    The most dangerous woman of all is the one who refuses to rely on your sword to save her because she carries her own.

- R.H. Sin

Quote Originally Posted by Nessa View Post
    WTF. I hate people.
    This.

â??If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.â? - Michael Jackson

Why? Why do people do this? Why didn't the mother intervene? How could a mother let this happen? If I had a kid and some shit started beating her I would kill his ass bad, let me tell ya.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

John Connor Guest
    Makes me feel sick.

discod Guest
    why do these mothers allow their kids around these kind of men ffs are they all mentally retarded??

Orleans Guest
    ...The death penalty as cruel and unusual punishment and therefore unconstitutional;

I guess the way he killed her was humane and usual.

jeca Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    Why? Why do people do this? Why didn't the mother intervene? How could a mother let this happen? If I had a kid and some shit started beating her I would kill his ass bad, let me tell ya.

Exactly what I was going to say.

Guest Guest
    Sick bastard

Meli Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by LaNouvelleOrleans View Post
    ...The death penalty as cruel and unusual punishment and therefore unconstitutional;

I guess the way he killed her was humane and usual.

Exactly!!!!! UGH! How fucking much of a douchebag do you have to be to beat a 2 yr old to death with a freaking game controller. I hope the "Commonwealth" do NOT go easy on this pair of dumbasses. Again, this just goes to show not everyone should breed! RIP sweet little girl

Grungegirl83 Guest
    At least these assholes' names are out in the press, like they deserve. Yet Baby P's murderers get to remain annonymous.

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    Makes me feel sick.
    me too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lita Guest
    Give this asshole the death penalty and make it the same way he killed this poor little girl!

NOVSTORM Guest
    She is going to say that he beat her too to cover her ass.

christmascandy1 Guest
    wtf????????????/

RubySlippers Guest
    wtf, man.

heaven01uk Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by NOVSTORM View Post
    She is going to say that he beat her too to cover her ass.
    I'd personally beat her for not protecting her little girl and I would beat the living shit out of him using every type of game console controller ever made to see which had the better effect. Sick bastards.

guardmom2008 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RubySlippers View Post
    wtf, man.
    I agree.

carebearsluv Guest
    I wish to the good Lord above that I could be put in a room with this bastard for just 5 minutes.

Ugh, this story really makes me want to cry

steph81202 Guest
    Senseless, tragic and unf*ckingbelievable

She is not a mother, stupid cow, I think she should fry too.

Nosgothic Guest
    If I had a child and anyone hit her with a cottonball, I'd shove my foot down their throat and kick them to the curb.

This hurts my heart. I'm off to hug my little girl now- she'll be two in May.
    Performing my signature monkey hump move since 10/16/2007...

RIP Dad- 11/14/1947 to 12/16/2013

STORMIE Guest
    Absolutely sickening!

malaki Guest
    Ya know, you hear about this all the time. My moter-in-law has been a pediactrics nurse in a childrens hospital for over 20 yrs and she says it's always the same scenerio: boyfriend beats girlfriends child and she does nothing to protect HER child, so frickin sad!!!!!..

Shano Guest
    This guy belongs in this thread....

http://www.findadeath.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18920

And she is and was never a Mother. Mother's do not allow things like this to happen to their children.

I heard that as well, He beat her with the controller because he was playing a game and she kept getting in front of the tv and in his way. Bastard needs to die as well.

Monsters!!!

stacebabe Guest
    I'd like to let my 4 year old go house on him with his Wii controller. Nobody can swing that better than my son!! What a fucking asshole. What an asshole mother. There are signs before it comes to this.