Thread: Ex-stripper Mechele Linehan gets 99 years over murder plot

GraveyardGirl Guest

Ex-stripper Mechele Linehan gets 99 years over murder plot

This is huge news up here right now and I guess it is beginning to cycle through the national circuit now: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23928028/

Dumb twat.

Lita Guest
    I remember hearing about this awhile ago. She probably thought she'd never get caught.

Maruz83 Guest
    Note to self if your going to murder some one for life insurance please make sure your name is on the benny line !!!

What a idiot !!!!!!

Chevyheaven Guest
    I look forward to seeing her on “Snapped”. What a waste to kill someone like that for money and then have there be one. Is that bad karma or what.
    Gosh..I am sorry that shes gonna be an old lady before she can see the light of day again but I guess she got what she deserved. At least she didn’t
    Get the death penalty. Death is too good for someone like this. I agree with her sitting in jail and thinking about why she is there. She will have the rest
    Of her life to think and reflect on her awesome decision making skills.

1karenhb Guest
    This story was on recently like 48 Hours Mystery or one of those shows. Certainly had all the guys panting after her. I'm glad she got 99 years, no one deserves to die the way he did. Guess she figured she was now a Doctor's wife and would live the good life. And her dumb shit husband swears she's innocent! Thanks for posting her sentence. She got what she deserved and his family got justice.

lisalouver Guest
    Im watching the rerun of this now. I cannot believe that this bitch had her sentence overturned and is now out for good.

Apparently, from what I've read, there hasn't been a decision on whether or not she'll be retried. She was supposed to have a retrial in April of this year, but nothing's happened, yet. It's really tough to find up-to-date information on this case, online...

http://www.ktva.com/home/outbound-xm...125459868.html

lisalouver Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenivere2011 View Post
    Apparently, from what I've read, there hasn't been a decision on whether or not she'll be retried. She was supposed to have a retrial in April of this year, but nothing's happened, yet. It's really tough to find up-to-date information on this case, online...

http://www.ktva.com/home/outbound-xm...125459868.html
    Yeah, I know..

There was supposed to be a decision in March, but it never happened.

I suspect that the prosecution wont retry her. Which sucks, because we all know shes guilty as hell

Mammy Guest
    I didn't know she was out! How did I miss that? I watched the Snapped episode about her and thought she was a murderous bitch. What got her sentence overturned? I hate it when people who everyone knows is guilty as hell gets released from prison. Remember Sharee Miller who duped her online boyfriend into killing her husband, Bruce, by saying her husband was abusive to her? After the murder, she dropped the boyfriend and he committed suicide. She was sentenced to life in prison and her sentence was overturned and she was released in 2009 from prison and was supposed to be retried, but it hasn't happened. If they haven't done it by now, I would say she's home free. It just isn't right.

lisalouver Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mammy View Post
    I didn't know she was out! How did I miss that? I watched the Snapped episode about her and thought she was a murderous bitch. What got her sentence overturned? I hate it when people who everyone knows is guilty as hell gets released from prison. Remember Sharee Miller who duped her online boyfriend into killing her husband, Bruce, by saying her husband was abusive to her? After the murder, she dropped the boyfriend and he committed suicide. She was sentenced to life in prison and her sentence was overturned and she was released in 2009 from prison and was supposed to be retried, but it hasn't happened. If they haven't done it by now, I would say she's home free. It just isn't right.
    I remember that other case Mammy, yes. UGH

Mecheles case was overturned because the Judge let a letter in written by the VICTIM himself that said if he was found dead, she was the one who did it (along with the other guy that was tried with her and went to prison, he later was beaten to death in prison)

Can you believe that is why they overturned it? Someone paid that whores bail the whole time she was out too.

Makes me sick

Mammy Guest
    That is such a bullshit reason to overturn a conviction. Obviously her victim had a good reason for writing the letter. That is kinda similar to why Sharee's sentence was overturned. It was ruled that the letter written by the deceased boyfriend that gave the details of the crime and Sharee's involvement shouldn't have been allowed as evidence because the guy is dead and can't be cross examined and that violates Sharee's right to face her accuser. We sure wouldn't want to infringe on her civil rights seeing as how she was so concerned with the rights of Bruce Miller. Manipulative whores like this make my blood boil.

Quote Originally Posted by Maruz83 View Post
    Note to self if your going to murder some one for life insurance please make sure your name is on the benny line !!!

What a idiot !!!!!!
    She should get the chair for that "blunder" alone.

PurrPurr Guest
    Have you ever heard that woman talk? My God, for someone so educated, she makes Barbie look like MENSA material.

Her husband's a doctor, and he's COMPLETELY pussy-whipped. This bitch's pussy must be made of platinum, or somethin.'

lisalouver Guest
    That is such a bullshit reason to overturn a conviction. Obviously her victim had a good reason for writing the letter. That is kinda similar to why Sharee's sentence was overturned. It was ruled that the letter written by the deceased boyfriend that gave the details of the crime and Sharee's involvement shouldn't have been allowed as evidence because the guy is dead and can't be cross examined and that violates Sharee's right to face her accuser. We sure wouldn't want to infringe on her civil rights seeing as how she was so concerned with the rights of Bruce Miller. Manipulative whores like this make my blood boil.
    Oh I know! Yeah, he left the letter for his parents, I believe the day before he was found shot to death outside. She actually has a FB page (and a regular web page) free Mechele or some bullshit run by that doctor husband of hers and friends. Her mother is on there too. You know, I hope I'm never ill enough to need him as a dr, the dude obviously is batshit crazy

Quote Originally Posted by PurrPurr View Post
    Have you ever heard that woman talk? My God, for someone so educated, she makes Barbie look like MENSA material.
    LMAO! I KNOW!

You know, I have a Masters Degree, and am in school for my Doctorate, but I HATE when peeps try and toss around their degree like it makes them SO smart. Shes one of those. Dont matter that you have a Masters from who knows where lady, you dont use it and youre dumber than a box of rocks.

tarsier Guest
    Seems to me if the guy had time to write a letter accusing this broad he might have had time to get the hell out. Sorry I don't like blaming the victim but sometimes they seem to self nominate for the Darwin award.

lisalouver Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by tarsier View Post
    Seems to me if the guy had time to write a letter accusing this broad he might have had time to get the hell out. Sorry I don't like blaming the victim but sometimes they seem to self nominate for the Darwin award.
    He wasnt with her anymore and hadnt been. She killed him for money, she believed she was still the beneficiary on his life insurance policy.

I guess I fail to see what the victim did wrong to end up dead?

stephanyjml Guest
    I'm shocked that she is out of prison and her accomplice was beaten to death in prison. I saw both the Snapped ep. and the 48 Hours ep. on this case but I've never seen an update. There have been a couple of books on the case but they weren't that great, and they didn't include up-to-date info.

I love coming to the forums here bc you guys have so much info on all of these cases that have fascinated me for years.

Quote Originally Posted by PurrPurr View Post
    Yep. I have a theory that her baby-voice is part of her act. Actually, I think she started acting way before she even met the unfortunate Kent Leppink, and John Carlin (dude that got beaten to death in prison). Oh, what a sweetheart...she's just dancing for money to make it day-by-day, she's not a user-whore...here's some money. Oh, what a darling...she's seeing this dude and kind of engaged to that dude and then there's this other guy...but she really loves *me*. Oh, what a saint...she's a soccer mom with brown hair, and couldn't possibly ever use people to her own advantage...she didn't have Leppink murdered. Because, notice how doe-eyed-innocent she looks, how dumb she sounds...hey, the act has worked for her for years and years, so if it ain't broke, why fix it?

Sorry, I'm in a nasty mood today, and again, that's just my theory: that she's not truly stupid, she just gets what she wants by acting that way. Makes me sick. Hork!
    "We've had threads about guys fucking picnic tables, animals and dead bodies. Third boob ain't going to stop a damn thing." - cleanskull

Mammy Guest
    It doesn't always work. Darlie Routier has a baby voice and likes to manipulate people and carry on about being innocent, but look where she is, death row where she belongs!

lisalouver Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MirrorDimly View Post
    Yep. I have a theory that her baby-voice is part of her act. Actually, I think she started acting way before she even met the unfortunate Kent Leppink, and John Carlin (dude that got beaten to death in prison). Oh, what a sweetheart...she's just dancing for money to make it day-by-day, she's not a user-whore...here's some money. Oh, what a darling...she's seeing this dude and kind of engaged to that dude and then there's this other guy...but she really loves *me*. Oh, what a saint...she's a soccer mom with brown hair, and couldn't possibly ever use people to her own advantage...she didn't have Leppink murdered. Because, notice how doe-eyed-innocent she looks, how dumb she sounds...hey, the act has worked for her for years and years, so if it ain't broke, why fix it?

Sorry, I'm in a nasty mood today, and again, that's just my theory: that she's not truly stupid, she just gets what she wants by acting that way. Makes me sick. Hork!
    I worked at a strip bar. None of them talked like that LOL. And EVERY single one of them was "going to college" - one was even in LAW SCHOOL (eye roll) I made it through undergrad, grad school and halfway through my doctorate that I am currently enrolled in and have yet to take my clothes off for it. Its called LOANS.

They were all out giving blow jobs in the parking lot for 20 bucks too.

It doesn't always work. Darlie Routier has a baby voice and likes to manipulate people and carry on about being innocent, but look where she is, death row where she belongs!

Amen Mammy!