Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Dexter

Quote Originally Posted by KCSunshine View Post
    Are we allowed to talk about what happened on the latest ep? I don't want to ruin it for anyone but it looks like there are spoilers on this thread already.
    I do. I just post a big, fat WARNING: SPOILER AHEAD
    thingy in the first line of my post and then skip some lines before posting what I want to say. That way folks can just scroll past it if they don't want to know what's going on in the show at the moment.

pvezz Guest
    Yeah- I'm sad. I really liked him. I reckon they could have sorted it out.
    I was bummed, too, but I reckon Dex thought he had no choice. Guess potty-mouth sis is best man now, right?

octobersky Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by pvezz View Post
    I was bummed, too, but I reckon Dex thought he had no choice. Guess potty-mouth sis is best man now, right?
    SPOILER IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN SEASON 1

And she will find out the truth about her dad. Then Dex's mom and may learn that the ice truck killer was dex's brother.

octobersky Guest
    Season Finale starting in 2 minutes!

pvezz Guest
    OMG - I can't believe the season's going to be over so soon!

octobersky Guest
    It makes me so sad.

hoxharding Guest
    Supposedly Jimmy Smits almost accidently killed the guy his character stabbed. He didn't know the knife he was thrusting into the guy's chest was real.
    Michael C. Hall screamed (yelled) -that and the protective plate over the guy's chest kept the actor from being really injured.

octobersky Guest
    You can't trust Jimmy Smits. He takes method acting way too far.
    LOL

pvezz Guest
    Watched the season finale last night; I can't believe we have to wait so long for next season......*cries*

HKWolf Guest
    I watched the first episode of season 3 and can't wait for more. I don't get Showtime, so i have to wait til NetFlix get the set. Eep! Love this show.

pvezz Guest
    Holy crap, you guys; he married the girl who plays his sister!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28582388/

!

I know it shouldn't seem weird because they're just actors on a show but...it does! LOL

Good luck you crazy kids!

octobersky Guest
    I think it's sweet. But I thought she was way older than 29.

lane4 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by octobersky View Post
    I think it's sweet. But I thought she was way older than 29.
    Me too, I thought she was older.

I knew they were dating but I am surprised they got hitched! I just finished watching season 3 on sidereel. Great show & now my 17 year old is hooked.

xenaswolf Guest

TV Bro and Sis Secretly wed

Ok Dexter has always been a bit disturbing to watch but now...*shudder*

http://www.comcast.net/articles/tv/2...9/People.Hall/

There's already news about this in the "Dexter" thread, girl....

bump

Quote Originally Posted by hoxharding View Post
    Supposedly Jimmy Smits almost accidently killed the guy his character stabbed. He didn't know the knife he was thrusting into the guy's chest was real.
    Michael C. Hall screamed (yelled) -that and the protective plate over the guy's chest kept the actor from being really injured.
    You can't trust Jimmy Smits. He takes method acting way too far.
    For God's sake. They don't use real knives. Want to buy some land in Florida? Absolute waterfront?
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

hoxharding Guest
    I was just stating what was reported in Tv Guide-

ManUnitedRedDevil Guest
    Haved we talked about the fact that these two are dating?

They are not dating anymore....they got MARRIED!!!

When I first heard I was kinda grossed out (that whole tv/reality thingy) because they play brother and sister on the show. Now what grosses me out is the fact that he married HER! I am sure she is a lovely girl but she is built like a 12 year old boy!!!!

hoxharding Guest
    Do you like Dexter? Do you need new stuff for your apartment or house?

http://www.spring3d.net/

Click to view

bloody comfortable
    dexter dining chairs designed by amy lau design white lacquered wood frame upholstered in white ultraleather

*DEXTER! dinnerware$60.00
    Click to view

hematolagnia
    one of a kind place setting chargers, dinner and dessert plates.
    he.ma.to.la.gnia - love of blood
    Plate settings travel through porcelain slabs of disembodied flesh.
    on the menu: the starter/dessert plate is a delectable combination of veins and broken capillaries under a layer of porcelain skin. The main course plate offers a refreshing splash of blood accompanied by the origin of the wound. The charger plates are a cross section of the human body. Please enjoy at your own digestive risk. details:
    high-fired ceramic
    charger 14.5" diameter
    dinner plate 11" diameter
    dessert plate 8" diameter a very limited edition of 16

These are just a couple they sell-and yes they are expensive.

***Off-topic,but if you are in need of a necklace with a gold soda can tab on it-you can get it for a 'greay' price of $280*
    (whaaaaa?)
    Last edited by hoxharding; 03-13-2009 at 06:27 PM.

beatlebaby4 Guest
    Now I absolutley love Dexter!! He is gorgeous and the show is quickly become my fav as I just started watching it a months ago but bloody dinnerware??? Nope, not for me

hoxharding Guest
    The armchair( +2,500.00) is autographed by Michael C. Hall himself.
    Seriously,if someone purchased one of these chairs,would you let someone sit in it? Between the price,the white color and the autograph,I don't think I would.

beatlebaby4 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ManUnitedRedDevil View Post
    They are not dating anymore....they got MARRIED!!!

When I first heard I was kinda grossed out (that whole tv/reality thingy) because they play brother and sister on the show. Now what grosses me out is the fact that he married HER! I am sure she is a lovely girl but she is built like a 12 year old boy!!!!
    WHAT!?? I didn't hear that. Wow, it gives a new demention to watching them play brother and sister on the show.

beatlebaby4 Guest
    The armchair( +2,500.00) is autographed by Michael C. Hall himself.
    Seriously,if someone purchased one of these chairs,would you let someone sit in it? Between the price,the white color and the autograph,I don't think I would.
    No I wouldn't let anyone sit on it, it would be in a corner as an artpiece.

hoxharding Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by beatlebaby4 View Post
    WHAT!?? I didn't hear that. Wow, it gives a new demention to watching them play brother and sister on the show.

They showed up on TMZ a few weeks ago-and it was just awful. It had a picture of them posing for a picture. She a lovely looking woman.
    You know why they were on the TMZ site? It appeared that she sweat alot. So, they circled the supposed 'pit stains' for all their readers to see.
    On the postive side-if the worst they can accuse you of is 'sweaty' underarms. You are ahead of the game already when it comes to slanderous gossip.

beatlebaby4 Guest
    They showed up on TMZ a few weeks ago-and it was just awful. It had a picture of them posing for a picture. She a lovely looking woman.
    You know why they were on the TMZ site? It appeared that she sweat alot. So, they circled the supposed 'pit stains' for all their readers to see.
    On the postive side-if the worst they can accuse you of is 'sweaty' underarms. You are ahead of the game already when it comes to slanderous gossip.
    so true Hox. If that's the worse they have on her, then good for her.

Omerta Guest

Talking Death Hag Decor

Has anyone else seen The Dexter Inspired Dining Room? Featuring blood spatter decor, dismembered silverware, fingerprint dish and glassware, body parts earrings. I think I'm in love...

beatlebaby4 Guest
    Someone posted this in the Dexter thread. I've seen it and I can say I would not want to eat of off blood splattered dishes

Omerta Guest
    Duh! I wasn't aware it had been covered. Mods please delete or merge. Thank you.

Guest Guest
    I missed this one! Looks kinda cool

I♥TinyTim Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Omerta View Post
    Has anyone else seen The Dexter Inspired Dining Room? Featuring blood spatter decor, dismembered silverware, fingerprint dish and glassware, body parts earrings. I think I'm in love...
    I like the stemware. Coolness.
    Last edited by I♥TinyTim; 03-14-2009 at 04:54 PM.

WriterDude Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Omerta View Post
    Duh! I wasn't aware it had been covered. Mods please delete or merge. Thank you.
    Hey, look at it this way -- since I don't have Showtime, I never go into the Dexter thread, and I would have missed this. Now, whether I can actually thank you for it, I dunno...

34. 03-15-2009, 09:03 AM

OMG, guys, my fellow death hags...you will not believe what I just found...I was out and about this mornin' and found a filmcrew basecamp setting up. I hopped on my bike and went back over to check it out. You'll never guess what'll the set is for...DEXTER!!! They will be filming in the area tomorrow from 7 am to 10 pm, and you know where I'll be tomorrow
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsvGs...feature=colike

My own, personal, Dexter...

pvezz Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
    OMG, guys, my fellow death hags...you will not believe what I just found...I was out and about this mornin' and found a filmcrew basecamp setting up. I hopped on my bike and went back over to check it out. You'll never guess what'll the set is for...DEXTER!!! They will be filming in the area tomorrow from 7 am to 10 pm, and you know where I'll be tomorrow

That's sooo cool!! I'm so envious! I was just online the other day trying to find out when the next season starts. I miss my Dexter!!

hoxharding Guest
    OMG So lucky-give any details you find out!
    Btw-saw that a new Dexter novel will be out in a few months. I think it is titled 'Designing Dexter'(I think) Check Amazon for details

I have ordered seasons 1 & 2-can't wait to see! I read the books and watched the first episode on network tv, but thought there was probably a lot missing. I will be back to read the thread once I've seen 1 & 2.

pvezz Guest
    I can't wait for John Lithgow to be added to the cast. He is amazing and will work so well. He's played serial killers before and can be really terrifying.

I had no idea he was going to be on Dexter! LOVED him in Raising Cain! Scary, scary dude!

Yay!

I'll take pics and post em, I already got a couple today...you cannot believe how stoked I was when I saw that it was Dexter, I couldn't believe my eyes when the filmcrew sign actually said 'Dexter.' Usually there is some sort of code name put in use.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

OK, here's two pics I got at the base camp yesterday...

I'll be hoppin' on my bike in a few to head back over and see what's shakin'
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

pvezz Guest
    Wouldn't that be cool if you got a photo of Michael C. Hall? Wonder if he's there??

I hope I see someone from the show. From what I gathered by the signs yesterday they will be filming at a house within the neighborhood, and with that Miami Dade 'police' trailer, I assuming they are filming some kind of crime scene.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

DexterKitty Guest
    WooooHooooo!!!This is major excitement. I would loooooove to met him in person. Hopefully, you can get pictures of him. Maybe, you could slap Jennifer Carpenter- Hall around a few times for the team !!! LMAO!!!

I biked over, there were cops around so I didn't dare whip out my camera, but I hope to stop by again later today while I'm out. I did see, strangely enough, the mom from TLC's Little People Big World, and another 'little person' man sitting with her, but didn't look like her hubby. The main action was in the backyard of the house, looked like they might've been filming a kids pool party.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It's very strange that they actually have the production name on the sign.
    Do you think they're pulling the ol' switcharoo to try to keep folks away from the real filming locations, maybe?

beatlebaby4 Guest

AHHHH you are so lucky. Take pics if you can! I love love love this show. It's my fav current show. Can't wait until season 3 comes out on DVD in August!

Quote Originally Posted by SomeChick View Post
    Do you think they're pulling the ol' switcharoo to try to keep folks away from the real filming locations, maybe?
    Nope, it was Dexter , I couldn't believe they had the actual production name on the signs either. BTW, we just got back from the location...and guess what...we saw DEXTER in the flesh!!! I'm currently uploading pics into photobucket to share with my faithful FAD friends
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Okie doke...here we go...

Here some various pics of the house they were filming at and some of the crew and such...the first pic is the crew towing Dexter behind him, right past our car

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Here's some more of the crew, and Dexter's van.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]