Quote Originally Posted by Awhsiv View Post
    William Eston Garretson

But, they were in L.A.!
    oh yes, L.A ....lala land

MoonRabbit Guest
    William Eston Garretson

But, they were in L.A.!
    Bill is still too scared to tell the truth.

beatlebaby4 Guest
    Willie can't remember the truth!

MoonRabbit Guest
    I think Bill can remember the truth. He hid in the bushes in the back yard. Who wouldn't.
    He was smart to get out of the guest house.

beatlebaby4 Guest
    why do you post right after I do, everytime?? Are you trying something?

MoonRabbit Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by beatlebaby4 View Post
    why do you post right after I do, everytime?? Are you trying something?
    I love talking about Charles Manson. Don't you?

beatlebaby4 Guest
    Keep it up....

MoonRabbit Guest
    Keep it up....
    Keep what up beatle?
    Did you see Inside Edition on Charlie? I missed it.

beatlebaby4 Guest
    You want to bait. Go ahead, make my day

MoonRabbit Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Seagorath View Post
    I hate Charles Manson. He and his band of "idiots" pretty much ended the countercultural movement thanks to their demonic actions of pure stupidity. Instead of doing something positive and perhaps "fracturing" the system with their cult of freedom they instead chose to empower it, thus giving the "pencil pushers" the extra boost they needed to further gain control.

The world is FAR worst than it was in the 60's and early 70's...and Charles Manson is one of the prime reasons.
    I heard Charles Manson and his band HATED Hippies.
    Well he sure used their culture to his advantage.
    Most hippies were good people from what I remember.

The world is worse now. I agree with you on that.

beatlebaby4 Guest
    Manson and the Family called themselves Slippies. They did infact hate the counter culture.

WendyK Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonRabbit View Post
    WendyK who is Bill ?

Some people have said that about Steve Parent, about him being
    gay but I wonder where they got this information?
    I only read that he had sadistic tendencies but never knew how anyone
    found that out? Maybe it was in his Juvenile hall report?

In the 60's that sort of thing (homosexuality) was not really discussed
    about much to my knowledge.
    Most gay people had to be in the closet as this subject was so taboo.
    William Garretson,, thats who.I did not profile him as being homosexual the PI's did... It has been long specualted he went up for a fling and used his sisters alarm clock as an excuse.Obviously they did not have enough time to engage, or at least I would hope not.The clock was stopped at 12:15 I believe, that is when they speculate time of death.

How's my Wendy?!! Hey girl, missed ya
    Do you really think Tex and Susie Q will talk now. I don't think ole Susie will, she has been making herself out as innocent and saintly. I'm not sure about Tex. He maintained he has said everything. I dunno. Hard to believe a murderer.
    I don't think we will ever know the truth about Steven and Wee Willie. Like ya said, not that is matters.
    Glad you're back girl
    I really don't know if they communicate these days, seems more to me like lover scorned...Can't get a story straight and want to blame each other.They are right where they belong. What I wonder after these years of reflection how they cope and deal, with their dirty deads? Of course Sue is 99.98 % dead I would love to hear from Tex!

MoonRabbit Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by WendyK View Post
    William Garretson,, thats who.I did not profile him as being homosexual the PI's did... It has been long specualted he went up for a fling and used his sisters alarm clock as an excuse.Obviously they did not have enough time to engage, or at least I would hope not.The clock was stopped at 12:15 I believe, that is when they speculate time of death.

I really don't know if they communicate these days, seems more to me like lover scorned...Can't get a story straight and want to blame each other.They are right where they belong. What I wonder after these years of reflection how they cope and deal, with their dirty deads? Of course Sue is 99.98 % dead I would love to hear from Tex!
    Hey Wendy! What's up?

mmmmm I don't know about Steve Parent and Bill?

You never know though huh? If he did go there for a romance
    with Bill he sure picked a bad time to do it.

He was only 19. Poor guy.

MoonRabbit Guest
    Wendy this is the first time I heard the alarm clock belonged to Steve Parent's sister! Fascinating!

I also thought Steve was fascinated with the fact that a famous
    actress was staying at the main house.
    And that is why Steve went there.
    Just speculation mind you.

beatlebaby4 Guest

** THIS WHERE MY ANSWER STARTS. DIDN"T SHOW UP IN THE OTHER AREA FOR SOME REASON.
    It has long been suspected that Steven was gay. It has also been suspected that Willie was a prostitute and living at Cielo under Altobelli's um er guidence? hehe
    The alarm was stopped at 12:15am. It is believed that Steven used the clock as an excuse to see Willie. I do think it was a clock from work. I think the police reports states that. Will double check.

Well Susie is in denial. She has sainted herself, that's how she copes. Tex, he's just so obnoxious and arrogant that I'm sure he has no conscience and that is how he lives with himself. I'm sure they don't talk to each other but I wonder if they'll ever speak out to the media/public about the truth.

WB Wendy!!
    Last edited by beatlebaby4; 03-27-2009 at 07:33 AM.

beatlebaby4 Guest
    I'm going to post my answer to the first part of your post Wendy. For some reason it didn't show up.

It has long been suspected that Steven was gay. It has also been suspected that Willie was a prostitute that Altobelli picked up on the Strip and gave him room and board for exhange of..favors. Altobelli is rumored to be gay as well.
    The alarm clock was stopped at 12:15am. It is believed that Steven used the clock as an excuse to see Willie. You see Steven picked Willie up one night "hitch hiking" (a cover story) and wanted to see him again. I do think the clock came from work. I believe it is stated in the police report as being taken from his place or employment. That I will double check for you
    Loves ya girl

MoonRabbit Guest
    Wendy if Bill ever really talks. Then maybe we will find out the truth.

So far he has been mum. And for good reason.

WendyK Guest
    Wendy this is the first time I heard the alarm clock belonged to Steve Parent's sister! Fascinating!

I also thought Steve was fascinated with the fact that a famous
    actress was staying at the main house.
    And that is why Steve went there.
    Just speculation mind you.
    It has been noted the alarm clock radio was bought as a gift for his sister Janet and noway would Steve ever consider selling the gift that was bought for his sister.Anyone else think theirs more then meets the eye when it comes to Parent and Willie???I think the clock radio is the link.Or maybe it is insignifigant?? I dunno I am having brain diahhrea lol..

WendyK Guest
    Wendy if Bill ever really talks. Then maybe we will find out the truth.

So far he has been mum. And for good reason.

Opps missed this..

Yeah but what story do you belive??? What everyone thought was the truth for many years, he changed in the interview many years later.Then he hooks up with CRAZY Rosie...

beatlebaby4 Guest
    He is a few colors short his crayon box That is for sure!

MoonRabbit Guest
    Opps missed this..

Yeah but what story do you belive??? What everyone thought was the truth for many years, he changed in the interview many years later.Then he hooks up with CRAZY Rosie...
    Yeah Bill has been quite a liar about the case.
    Too bad for the victims families and for the rest of us.
    But after what he heard and saw he must be scared out of his wits!

So everyone thought he was there for Bill? I had not heard of this until
    recently. I guess I'm naive.

beatlebaby4 Guest
    JUst reading - this out of Helter Skelter - the clock in Steven Parent's car was this
    a Sony AM-FM Digimatic clock radio. It stopped at 12:15am. This aided the police to pinpoint the time of the murders.
    Reading on to see where the clock came from....more to come

beatlebaby4 Guest
    Steve arrived at 11:45 out of the blue and surprised Garretson. As William had only met him once, hitching a ride up the canyon. Steven dropped him off at the gate and William as a thank you, said if you are ever in the neighbourhood drop by.
    On August 9th, it was a surprise visit by Steven to William. He arrived at 11:45, had a beer and some small chitchat and tried to sell William the clock to which William declined. Steven made a phone call to someone in the Valley and left. We know he didn't make out to the Valley.

beatlebaby4 Guest
    I've scoured Helter Skelter and all my notes in re to Steven, there is no mention of where the clock came from in the book. Will have to look over other notes and books.

beatlebaby4 Guest
    Ok found it. The investigative police report says that it was a brand new Sony AM-FM digimatic clock/radio. You can also find this info on CharlieManson.com I believe.
    So what I take from that is that the clock was brand new and not used. Steven did have a job in an electronic store. The UCLA student he was off to see after leaving (trying to leave) Cielo had wanted Steven was to build a stereo for him.
    Hope that helps

Ms. K Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyStacy View Post
    People are always saying that about killers- cold/dead eyes. I would love to do a study sometime by lining up a bunch of photos of people, some killers, some not, and see if people can pick out the killers by their cold dead eyes. I highly doubt it could be done.

People see that in them because they know what they are, I don't believe for a second that their eyes are any different than any one else's.

(not meaning to single your post out to argue with Ms. K, it's something I notice all the time, just chose now to point it out.)
    No worries, lol.

I wondered about that, too....and then I moved to California. And lived through Samantha Runnion, Danielle Van Dam, and Lacey Peterson.

All three killers, well, especially with Scott Peterson, those eyes just suck the light right out of the room. Cold, dead eyes.

Even when Scott was supposedly pleading for anyone with information to come forward, I knew he was her killer, and told my friends that, too. When asked why, I said, "It's in his eyes. They're soulless. They're just cold, dead eyes."

The more I see, the more inclined I am to believe that sociopaths, especially those who kill (not all do, some are just raging narcissists) have those cold, dead, soulless eyes. I think it comes with having no empathy or emotion for anyone else, and having no conscience.

Jack-O-Lantern Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. K View Post
    No worries, lol.

I wondered about that, too....and then I moved to California. And lived through Samantha Runnion, Danielle Van Dam, and Lacey Peterson.

All three killers, well, especially with Scott Peterson, those eyes just suck the light right out of the room. Cold, dead eyes.

Even when Scott was supposedly pleading for anyone with information to come forward, I knew he was her killer, and told my friends that, too. When asked why, I said, "It's in his eyes. They're soulless. They're just cold, dead eyes."

The more I see, the more inclined I am to believe that sociopaths, especially those who kill (not all do, some are just raging narcissists) have those cold, dead, soulless eyes. I think it comes with having no empathy or emotion for anyone else, and having no conscience.
    I agree. Scott Peterson's cold black eyes look just like Susan Atkins'. There's nothing human behind those eyes, no compassion or love whatsoever.

beatlebaby4 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-O-Lantern View Post
    I agree. Scott Peterson's cold black eyes look just like Susan Atkins'. There's nothing human behind those eyes, no compassion or love whatsoever.
    Ditto. I knew he was the killer from the first moment too.
    It's those eyes, those cold, dead eyes

Ms. K Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-O-Lantern View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by beatlebaby4
    Ditto. I knew he was the killer from the first moment too.
    It's those eyes, those cold, dead eyes
    Exactly. There's no light to them whatsoever. They suck the light right out of the room.

Now, why would those eyes be that way? I think it's because there's nothing remotely human behind them. No emotion, no empathy, no conscience, nothing vaguely resembling the human emotional spectrum. If there's nothing resembling a soul behind the eyes, well, the eyes just look dead.

beatlebaby4 Guest
    Exactly. There's no light to them whatsoever. They suck the light right out of the room.

Now, why would those eyes be that way? I think it's because there's nothing remotely human behind them. No emotion, no empathy, no conscience, nothing vaguely resembling the human emotional spectrum. If there's nothing resembling a soul behind the eyes, well, the eyes just look dead.
    I agree with you totally. No soul, no life = dead eyes.

MoonRabbit Guest

I've never examined them but I wonder if Adolf Hitler has those type of
    eyes?
    I just saw a film about him where he and his henchmen murdered
    his own German people because they were mentally ill or deformed.
    Man were they evil.

IMO I think Manson enjoys being behind bars. It is where he wanted to be. I don't think he wants to be paroled.

As far as everyone else, they may be repentant now and that is great. However, they did what they did because they wanted to. I know drugs, charlie, counterculture, etc. Not saying charlie isn't guilty and doesn't deserve the punishment he got cause he is just as guilty and deserves what he got, but again they did what they did because they wanted to so they also deserve to be behind bars. They only blame things on other things now because they are older and their conscience has caught up with them. Charlie doesn't repent because he has no conscience as he is mental.

I know some have said otherwise, but if it happened today, of course it would be a media sensation. A baby/mother being killed/stabbed to death??!! The whole thing would still be just as shocking in any century because it is so random. S. Tate and the like and the LaBiancas did nothing to deserve what they got.

You know what else is crazy? Is that I was thinking about this the other day. Sharons baby would be almost 40. Wow. I mean I know it has been that long, but when you stop and think about it. Wow. Imagine all that was missed by that child. Wow.

Charles Manson's birth certificate:

http://www.mansondirect.com/birthcert.html

34. 03-28-2009, 05:41 PM

35. 03-28-2009, 05:47 PM

MoonRabbit Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Donnagg123 View Post
    IMO I think Manson enjoys being behind bars. It is where he wanted to be. I don't think he wants to be paroled.

As far as everyone else, they may be repentant now and that is great. However, they did what they did because they wanted to. I know drugs, charlie, counterculture, etc. Not saying charlie isn't guilty and doesn't deserve the punishment he got cause he is just as guilty and deserves what he got, but again they did what they did because they wanted to so they also deserve to be behind bars. They only blame things on other things now because they are older and their conscience has caught up with them. Charlie doesn't repent because he has no conscience as he is mental.

I know some have said otherwise, but if it happened today, of course it would be a media sensation. A baby/mother being killed/stabbed to death??!! The whole thing would still be just as shocking in any century because it is so random. S. Tate and the like and the LaBiancas did nothing to deserve what they got.

You know what else is crazy? Is that I was thinking about this the other day. Sharons baby would be almost 40. Wow. I mean I know it has been that long, but when you stop and think about it. Wow. Imagine all that was missed by that child. Wow.
    Everyone of the victims lost so many years. And their families lost
    and were miserable after their deaths.

beatlebaby4 Guest

cool

beatlebaby4 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Donnagg123 View Post

Charlie absolutely loves being behind bars. It's really the only home he's ever known. It's his world.
    He certainly picked the right people to do his bidding those 2 nights. He knew they had the killer instinct in them, all except Linda of course. They are all where they belong. I'm not sure if they would have killed on their own. They were definitely "programmed" by Charlie. With Charlie's influence and their own monstrous instincts...they became killers.
    I know it's crazy to think almost 40 years has passed. Paul would have been 40! Wow. I know there are a lot of shows and print stories in the works for this summer to mark the 40th anniversary.

docsmilitarywife Guest

Angry Manson "Family" pleading for release.... again

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/03/30/...ing/index.html

Why don't they just give it the fuck UP!!!!!

Daumn, who gives a SHIT if any of those bastards rot in a jail cell?????? What their sick so they should be released, yeah well i think its pretty pathetic that innocent people were slaughtered because of 1 sick bastard making people think he was Christ.

As i wrong???? I mean, don't think i care if anyone disagrees w/ me because i daumn sure do NOT but still... So the FUCK what that their dying???? I hope they suffer!

BooMom Guest
    2 words: F*ck Off. Or if you wish to be more verbose: F*ck off and die !

Gosh, Doc!! Tell us how you REALLY feel! lmao
    I'm with ya all the way on this, hon. They were condemded to death, therefore they should be happy just being alive in jail.

docsmilitarywife Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jlm709 View Post
    Gosh, Doc!! Tell us how you REALLY feel! lmao
    I'm with ya all the way on this, hon. They were condemded to death, therefore they should be happy just being alive in jail.

Yeah, i'm pretty good @ speakin' my mind. I think it comes w/ being an Army Wife. It rubs off on ya. lol

Prior military here and Retired AF wife, so I know what you're saying there!

docsmilitarywife Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jlm709 View Post
    Prior military here and Retired AF wife, so I know what you're saying there!
    My Uncle is a Retired A.F CSM, 32 years, my father is Retired USMC, Vietnam Veteran, My grandfather WWII Veteran, My husband, ODS & OIF Veteran & my Father in law Korean War Veteran.

Yeah, I'm proud

beatlebaby4 Guest
    Hey DMW!
    Ya, they want out....please. Who cares. They didn't give Sharon or the others a second chance at life, why should they get one?! They are all lucky to still be alive. They should have been put to death but escaped that. I'm sick and tired of hearing them whine about wanting out. You'll get out alright....in a pine box.

burgtwngrl Guest
    Susan Atkins got the death penalty then it was commuted to life which means she should remain in Prison until she is removed from Prison in a Casket... Why should we give her mercy when she gave no mercy to an innocent woman and her unborn child???? No she needs to die behind bars they all do. It's on Principle... IMO They were sentenced to life behind bars and that should be that. They killed people innocent people even if they sprout wings they should never walk free because the people they killed can never walk free on this earth again.

For the Baby alone they should give it up and live the rest of thier lives paying the price for what they did.

They have a roof over thier heads, 3 Hot's and a cot to sleep on... Those poor folks that live in Tent Cities in WA and CA wish they could have that. Im many ways they got it made. Education, Health Care, TV, Probably Internet Service they need to shut up and go away IMO!

I know I'm stepping off my soapbox now; it urks me even though I know they will never see the light of day not behind bars again.

They shouldn't even ask to be out on Parole...

MoonRabbit Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by burgtwngrl View Post
    Susan Atkins got the death penalty then it was commuted to life which means she should remain in Prison until she is removed from Prison in a Casket... Why should we give her mercy when she gave no mercy to an innocent woman and her unborn child???? No she needs to die behind bars they all do. It's on Principle... IMO They were sentenced to life behind bars and that should be that. They killed people innocent people even if they sprout wings they should never walk free because the people they killed can never walk free on this earth again.

For the Baby alone they should give it up and live the rest of thier lives paying the price for what they did.

They have a roof over thier heads, 3 Hot's and a cot to sleep on... Those poor folks that live in Tent Cities in WA and CA wish they could have that. Im many ways they got it made. Education, Health Care, TV, Probably Internet Service they need to shut up and go away IMO!

I know I'm stepping off my soapbox now; it urks me even though I know they will never see the light of day not behind bars again.

They should have been put to death. Then we wouldn't have had
    to see their faces anymore. Or hear about their latest antics.

beatlebaby4 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by burgtwngrl View Post

Exactly. Life in prison is life in prison. Period.

Sam Guest
    I've often wondered why Steve didn't just floor the accelerator when Tex pointed the gun at him? I know people say "they were scared, they didn't know what was going to happen". If he'd floored it and rammed the car through the gate it might have alerted the people inside the house and all hell would've broken loose. The phone in the guest house must've had a different line if Steve was able to call a friend, so maybe Tex only cut the line to the main house, and maybe William could've called the police?

When I was 17 in 1972 I was invited out by a couple of guys. One of them was the boyfriend of my best friend who was out of town at the time. We went out drinking and then back to their mobile home. The guy who was dating my friend started some shit with me and told me he didn't like me and was going to whip my ass. As I was trying to get out the sliding glass door that was at the front of the trailer he reached around me, locked it, and started beating the shit out of me. The other one just stood there watching, but at one point the guy who was hitting me told him to go and get the gun. He punched me in the face and broke my nose, and chipped a front tooth, so blood was pouring everywhere. I decided he might beat the hell out of me, or kill me, but I wasn't going to make it easy for him.
    I kicked the glass door until it shattered in a hundred pieces, then rushed out the door to my mothers car. At that point he ran after me held a piece of the glass to my throat. I got in the car and behind the wheel only to realize that HE had the keys because he'd driven us home. I started yelling and honking the horn so much that it broke the metal horn ring of the 1969 Mercury. He backhanded me across the face and blood flew all over the inside of the windshield.
    By that time dogs were barking and lights were going on everywhere so he threw the car keys at me threatened me that if I called the police he'd kill me. I slammed his hand in the glass of the car door and locked it, then as he was trying to get his hand out I got the keys in the ignition and burned rubber getting out of there, then I turned the car around and tried to run his ass over as I was leaving.
    My parent's called the police and filed charges against him, but he always hid from them and didn't show up in court, and went AWOL from his rented trailer and job. He had prior charges and outstanding warrants, but as far as I know nothing ever happened to him.
    A few months later I saw them at a light in a car I'd bought later and he was in a different car as well. When he recognized me he hauled ass so fast I couldn't get his license number.
    So my point is, if someone threatens you with harm DON'T go quietly. Raise hell, scream, yell, do whatever it takes to get attention and get the hell out of there!
    Last edited by Sam; 04-23-2009 at 01:21 PM.

trose Guest
    Sam, what a horrible experience to live through - and I'm so glad you got away!

You are right - make noise, do what you have to to get away. If Steve had run over Tex, things might have been somewhat different. Sadly, we'll never know.

I'd like to think I would have hit the gas, but I guess you just never know until you are in that situation.

warmbear Guest
    When Sharon Tate's murdered baby comes back to life, they can get out.

MoonRabbit Guest
    Wow! What a story Sam.
    Glad you got away!