Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Charles Manson & The Manson Murders

I'll wait a while and if no one gets it, I'll post the pic.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Lita Guest
    Didn't he draw Vincent Bugliosi? I think I remember reading something about a drawing in Helter Skelter. Who, to Manson's delight, declared Mason guilty before a trial verdict was reached?

You got it, Lita. And I can't find the dang book so I can scan and post.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Lita Guest
    Well damn, I have the book somewhere I think. I don't think it's gone off to Goodwill yet. I'll look around and see if I can find it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lita View Post
    Well damn, I have the book somewhere I think. I don't think it's gone off to Goodwill yet. I'll look around and see if I can find it.
    I wish you would. Mine is somewhere around here and I may find it yet. We moved in mid December and I bet it's packed away in the dang barn.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Lita Guest
    Mine's gone to Goodwill. I've been searching all over the internet but can't find anything.

I'll go through my plastic boxes in the barn tomorrow.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Who, to Manson's delight, declared Mason guilty before a trial verdict was reached?
    Richard Nixon.

What did Manson try to stab the judge with?
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva View Post
    On September 10, 1945 a Wyandotte chicken named Mike had it's head chopped off but went on to survive for 18 months. Mike's owner, Lloyd Olsen fed and watered the headless chicken directly into his gullet with an eyedropper. Mike eventually choked to death on a corn kernel in an Arizona motel.
    Ok, what was farmer Lloyd doing in the motel room with Mike the chook? Was it really a corn kernel the chook gag....err choked to death on?
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva View Post
    True
    "True or false: Manson's mother once traded him for a pitcher of beer. TRUE"

but in her defense, it was a very nice micro brew...

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    What did Manson try to stab the judge with?
    a pencil! look @ my nic lol....
    may the forces of evil get confused on the way to your house

what name was on his birth certificate?
    may the forces of evil get confused on the way to your house

cherryghost Guest
    My first impulse is oddly to think that nothing about Manson is Trivia or Trivial.

Sorry that was heavy wasnt it

interrestedintn Guest

Manson Murders

Did anybody hear anything about the recent discovery of another body on the ranch that the Manson Family stayed at? I can't remember the name right now and don't have time to look it up. I know the information is here at find a death. Anyway, I saw it on the news about a week ago. I haven't heard anything else about it. From what I could tell they had found it in or around an old rusted down truck or something on the property and intended to keep searching for more using new technology. They said that Manson would be reindicted for the new murder.

Lita Guest
    I hope they give him the death penalty. Contrary to popular belief, lethal injection is not painless. I thought it was. Apparently when the final drug is administered, the "victim" is paralysed from the other drugs and there is a very painful burning sensation as the last drug seeps into the body. Charles Manson deserves a lot more pain. It was the Spawn Ranch. I think they actually found Shorty. Anyway, this will probably be merged with the other Manson thread.
    Last edited by Lita; 04-04-2008 at 12:20 PM.

That is peeing your pants exciting to me!

RaRaRamona Guest
    Anyway, this will probably be merged with the other Manson thread.
    Yup

Lita Guest
    Oh yeah! Who called it? Too bad California hasn't executed anybody on their Death Row for something like 30 years. They just let the Death Rowers wilt away. Granted living on Death Row isn't very nice since you have a tiny cell and can't communicate with other prisoners but damnit! Kill Manson, please!

oranjuicejones Guest
    Oh yeah! Who called it? Too bad California hasn't executed anybody on their Death Row for something like 30 years. They just let the Death Rowers wilt away. Granted living on Death Row isn't very nice since you have a tiny cell and can't communicate with other prisoners but damnit! Kill Manson, please!
    Didn't they put tookie williams to death a few years ago?

Jack-O-Lantern Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by oranjuicejones View Post
    Didn't they put tookie williams to death a few years ago?
    Yes they did, he was one of two CA inmates executed in 2005...

Quote Originally Posted by charlesmansonsbabygirl View Post
    a pencil! look @ my nic lol....
    Yep.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Lita Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by charlesmansonsbabygirl View Post
    what name was on his birth certificate?
    No Name Maddox. I can't come up with another question lol.

interrestedintn Guest

New Investigations At Barker Ranch

Has anyone else been hearing this in the news? I could've sworn I heard one investigator say on t.v. that they'd actually found a body but I can't find anything about it and haven't heard anything else. Here's a couple of links to some info though:
    http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME=/03/14/csi.manson.mp/
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNmJG9T2hcc
    Please tell me if you find anything else. I think it's pretty interresting. I'm sure there were more murders than just the ones that they were convicted of. You know if they were brave enough to go out and murder that house full of famous people, they wouldn't think a thing about killing a bunch of drifters that would probably never be found.

tarsier Guest
    I heard when it first began but not a word since.

Jack-O-Lantern Guest
    The digging has been postponed until May 9. Here's some fresh information:

http://www.mercurynews.com/breakingnews/ci_9054839

JestersKiss Guest
    They got something that makes bones glow,,,,hmmmm,,,sounds pretty handy to me

interrestedintn Guest
    I hope they find something. If not people the Manson family killed, at least they might give some families of missing people some closure. I'm sure they'll find something though. Those freaks probably killed a lot of people that we don't know about.
    I read that they had wanted to close the Barker ranch off from society. That they thought the world would end with a racial war and they'd emerge and re-populate the earth with Manson babies. That's a scary thought.

lisalouver Guest

Dig to begin May 20

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/05/09/...nch/index.html

Looks like they start the dig on May 20.

Fishing expedition by the sounds of it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Cherry Malotte Guest
    I haven't seen it posted before, but the news is that Susan Atkins has brain cancer, and a short time to live.

xenaswolf Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherry Malotte View Post
    I haven't seen it posted before, but the news is that Susan Atkins has brain cancer, and a short time to live.

Karma is a bitch!

Richard Arthur Jackman Guest
    Soon Susan Atkins will be on here....Brain Cancer painful and fatal...unpleasant combination.

NOVSTORM Guest
    If she has brain cancer I bet they let her out! They will let her out to die with "dignity". Any bets?

Quote Originally Posted by NOVSTORM View Post
    If she has brain cancer I bet they let her out! They will let her out to die with "dignity". Any bets?
    Nope, she's been incarcerated for almost 4 decades- she's not going anywhere !
    KELT' HOME FOR WAYWARD YOUTH-
    Helping Young Men To Turn Around For Over Twenty Years !

They better not! She doesn't deserve to die "with dignity".
    For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:38-39

Jack-O-Lantern Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by KELT View Post
    Nope, she's been incarcerated for almost 4 decades- she's not going anywhere !
    She's going somewhere alright...but nowhere any of us would want to be. She is one person for whom I would gladly tap dance on her coffin...

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Arthur Jackman View Post
    Soon Susan Atkins will be on here....Brain Cancer painful and fatal...unpleasant combination.
    Painful? Hardly! The State of California (the taxpayers) is giving her all the best medical treatment - free!

Now think of all the cancer patients you know who got treatment and how much they had to pay that their insurance didn't cover...

After what she did, she deserves to be tossed in the "hole" with no meds and to die a slow and very painful death.

But that won't happen, since someone will complain about "cruel and unusual" punishment and how she is "suffering"...

She'll die peacefully, totally loaded up on good drugs.

knothere Guest
    think of ppl dying of cancer with no treatment n they cant even afford to be diagnosed never mind being treated

like i say for the manson chik diebichdie n when charlie croaks 4 whatever reason ill drink to that

Richard Arthur Jackman Guest
    The last manson girl alive will get parole if chuck is dead.

undertaker Guest
    Sorry Charlie, Spahn ranch search called off.
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080522/...manson_ranch_4

Chunga Guest

No New Bodies At Barker Ranch

http://edition.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/05/21/manson.ranch/

Cool comment by Tex Watson regarding letters sent by CNN about any deaths at ranch.

Last edited by Chunga; 05-22-2008 at 05:05 AM.

I don't think any of them will ever get out. (Not that they should. I think they should all rot in prison.) There's just too much publicity attached to the crime. How'd you like to be the governor of the state that let Susan Atkins or Patricia Krenwinkel or Squeaky out? Nooo way. That would be the death knell of your political career.

Is anyone else kinda disappointed that they didn't find any bodies at the ranch? I was kinda hoping that even though the Manson thing has been discussed as nauseum, that there would be a new chapter to it.
    The most dangerous woman of all is the one who refuses to rely on your sword to save her because she carries her own.

- R.H. Sin

Jack-O-Lantern Guest
    I'm totally disappointed. Guess that sounds weird...

djdeath-hag Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-O-Lantern View Post
    I'm totally disappointed. Guess that sounds weird...
    Not at all, Jack....we are DeathHags, are we not??? I should be ashamed of myself....but I'm justifying my disappointment with the idea that Manson is bound to be responsible for more bodies. Hey, it works for me!

I would have thought there would be a few out there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Bummer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

knothere Guest
    no way man
    but i guess this is a good thing

leeny994 Guest
    i think in a way it is a good thing.. not to say that bodies could have been there at one time.... but i think it is a situation where we will never know...

GraveyardGirl Guest
    Did the dude actually dig looking like Spock? I'm just askin'....