Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 17242526
Results 1,251 to 1,282 of 1282

Thread: Charles Manson & The Manson Murders

Doris Day had nothing to do with this. She was under contract to Columbia Records, it was not her label. She would have had no say in who they signed.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    Doris Day had nothing to do with this. She was under contract to Columbia Records, it was not her label. She would have had no say in who they signed.
    Conspiracy sells.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    Conspiracy sells.
    That it does. I do think that some of the people who refused to talk had crossed paths with Manson and his family. Joan Didion's quote after hearing of the murders always made me think people knew more. ".... I remember all of the days misinformation very clearly, and I also remember this, and wish I did not; I remember that no one was surprised."
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

That it does. I do think that some of the people who refused to talk had crossed paths with Manson and his family. Joan Didion's quote after hearing of the murders always made me think people knew more. ".... I remember all of the days misinformation very clearly, and I also remember this, and wish I did not; I remember that no one was surprised."
    I've always thought there was more too it than was revealed, but some that stuff in that article--no.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I've never heard about any of that.
    I did read somewhere - maybe here - that it wasn't Charlie's "family" at all - it was Bruce Lee.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

Quote Originally Posted by JimC View Post
    I've never heard about any of that.
    I did read somewhere - maybe here - that it wasn't Charlie's "family" at all - it was Bruce Lee.
    The is a site that purports that the murders were part of a government hoax to bring an end to the hippie culture or something like that. As I recall it was a lengthy and tedious read and absolutely nuts. https://www.unexplained-mysteries.co...rs-were-faked/
    Last edited by Mansfield67; 06-16-2019 at 07:16 PM.

The is a site that purports that the murders were part of a government hoax to bring an end to the hippie culture or something like that. As I recall it was a lengthy and tedious read and absolutely nuts. https://www.unexplained-mysteries.co...rs-were-faked/
    It also failed.
    Hippie culture continued right up to the moment at which those people had to get haircuts and find jobs.

That pretty much did it in, I'd say.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

The LaBianca house sold to Zak Baggins of Ghost Adventures fame.

https://www.tmz.com/2019/07/25/charl...es-zak-bagans/
    [SIGPIC]Morgan[/SIGPIC]

"Explosive city views". Sounds kinda dangerous.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWrath of MadelineKahn View Post
    The LaBianca house sold to Zak Baggins of Ghost Adventures fame.

https://www.tmz.com/2019/07/25/charl...es-zak-bagans/
    The guy seems to be obsessed with this case. He already has lots of stuff from Manson and IIRC he bought Sharon's wedding dress among other things of hers.

Former Manson Women Speak Out 50 Years After Tate Murders: ‘How Can You Point the Finger at Us and Call Us Evil?’

https://www.thewrap.com/former-manson-women-speak-out-50-years-after-tate-murders-how-can-you-point-the-finger-at-us-and-call-us-evil/

I was reading about this, Sandy and Squeaky still hold the torch for that dead dick.

Leslie Van Houten up for parole. Denied!!

https://www.latimes.com/california/s...8eCGQI_MhHNKd4

As Scott pointed out on the podcast, even if the parole board voted to release her, no politician wants to be known as the one that paroled one of the Manson family.
    Last edited by TheWrath of MadelineKahn; 09-21-2019 at 09:25 PM.
    [SIGPIC]Morgan[/SIGPIC]

Glad she was denied, I wish Shanda's killers got denied.

51 years ago today Leno and Rosemary Labianca were murdered by the Manson Family.

Leslie denied parole once again by Gov. Newsom.

Leslie denied parole once again by Gov. Newsom.
    I remember seeing something in a documentary that said out of them all Leslie had the best chance of parole. This is how many times now that she has been denied? If she keeps getting knocked back there is absolutely no chance for the rest of them and the only way they are gonna leave is in a body bag just like what happened with Manson.

This is the forth time. Twice by Gov. Jerry Brown and twice by Newsom. In a statement he said she currently poses an unreasonable danger to society if released at this time.

She does because she's like Squeaky. Talks a good game but is really a manipulator. She doesn't wanna die in prison. Who does. She should be thankful that California did away with the death penalty instead of whining about getting to live to a ripe old age. Anywhere.

I just read that Leslie Van Houten was hospitalized with Covid 19. The source was www.cielodrive.com she improved and was released from the hospital back to prison.

It's been reported that Rosemary's grandaughter (Susan's daughter) Abigail Wolk was found dead back in July. She had been stabbed multiple times in the neck. The killer was found four days later and after admitting to it, was charged with murder with it being revealed later that Abigail had an injunction out against him over DV issues which resulted in him having to wear an ankle bracelet. The story was seemingly posted on sites about the case when it happened but for some reason it was only when the Daily Mail found out and reported it that other media outlets put it out there too.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...bed-death.html

Patricia Krenwinkel approved for parole May 26. Sorry, the only way she should be leaving prison is when her life has ended. I'm sure Newsom will deny her.

I hope he does deny her. I was just coming to post this.

Patricia Krenwinkel approved for parole May 26. Sorry, the only way she should be leaving prison is when her life has ended. I'm sure Newsom will deny her.
    Someone commented on the Sharon Tate page that there are rumours she has cancer and that was part of why she was put forward as well as the fact she is a 'model prisoner'. Even if true, I doubt it will count for anything. Atkins was dying and got told where to go when she tried to get sympathy so there is probably less than zero chance of Krenwinkle getting out. As many have said, if Lesley still hasn't got parole after all these years then the others have no chance.

I think film maker John Waters is one of the people who would
    like her to make parole.(I maybe wrong)
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

Quote Originally Posted by theotherlondon View Post
    I think film maker John Waters is one of the people who would
    like her to make parole.(I maybe wrong)
    He is friends with Leslie Van Houten and has been advocating for her release for years. but he might like for Patricia to be released too. but wouldn't that be something if Pat got out before Leslie. they always said Leslie had the best chance for getting out. hope none of them do.

I will parrot Nancy Reagan... Just say no! https://www.thedailybeast.com/court-...v-gavin-newsom

She does not deserve to get out

Good, film director John Waters has been a big fan of hers.
    Me too.(hope this will happen soon)
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.