Thread: Adrianne Jones

Queen_Death_Hag Guest

Adrianne Jones

On December 4, 1995, David Graham and Diane Zamora carried out their plan. Around 10:30 PM, Graham called Adrianne Jones and arranged a date. Unbeknownst to her parents, Jones sneaked out of her house later that night to go out with Graham, who picked her up outside.
    Prosecutors say that Graham then drove to a deserted road near Grand Prairie, Texas. Zamora was hiding in the hatchback of the car. According to reports, the original plan was that Zamora would come up behind a seated Jones and snap her neck. Graham would help her dump the body in a nearby lake. Graham and Zamora planned to tie weights to Jones's body so that it would sink to the bottom of the lake.
    However, things did not go as planned. Apparently, when Zamora grabbed Jones, a struggle ensued. Graham tried to snap her neck by turning it as is done in movies, but found it to be ineffective. Zamora then hit Jones in the head with a weight, but Jones somehow managed to get out of Graham's car and run away. According to his confession, Zamora told Graham that he could not let Jones get away. Graham took his gun, tracked Jones down in the field, and shot her twice in the head. According to Graham's confession, when he returned to the car, he and Zamora exchanged "I love you's." Then, Zamora allegedly told Graham, "We shouldn't have done that, David." They then disposed of their bloody clothes and went home. Adrianne Jones's body was discovered the next day.
    On February 17, 1998, after over six hours of deliberations over two days, a Texas jury found Diane Zamora guilty of capital murder in the death of Adrianne Jones. Because of the Jones family's request that prosecutors not seek the death penalty against her, Zamora received a mandatory sentence of life in prison. She will not be eligible for parole until she has served at least 40 years of the sentence.

A Jury in Texas finds David Graham, former Air Force Academy cadet, guilty of murder in killing of Adrianne Jones; he will automatically be sentenced to life in prison.

Love's Deadly Triangle: The Texas Cadet Murder is the movie about this case.

RaRaRamona Guest
    This was just a stupid situation. I saw an interview with Zamora recently. She's still acting like it wasn't her fault. Puh-leeze! At least admit it & say you wish it'd never happened.

I love how they had to kill her b/c they were so in love, then they broke up & couldn't wait to turn on each other.

Queen_Death_Hag Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RaRaRamona View Post
    This was just a stupid situation. I saw an interview with Zamora recently. She's still acting like it wasn't her fault. Puh-leeze! At least admit it & say you wish it'd never happened.

I love how they had to kill her b/c they were so in love, then they broke up & couldn't wait to turn on each other.

Sick & twisted about sums these two up JMHO

Lita Guest
    Zamora is nuttier than a shit-house fruitcake. Graham was such a pussy that he couldn't stand up to Zamora and tell her that he wouldn't participate in the murder. Yeah, Jones probably shouldn't have slept with Graham if she knew that he was involved but that doesn't mean you kill her! FFS, Zamora and Graham just need to grow up. She says it was his plan, he says it was hers. Sorry, Zams but just looking at Graham-cracker, you know he wouldn't have thought up a plan like that by himself.

RaRaRamona Guest
    I agree, she's still got a "plan." It's obvious she was the ring leader.

lisalouver Guest
    I don't get it.

What was the motive?

Quote Originally Posted by lisalouver View Post
    I don't get it.

What was the motive?
    IIRC, Zam and Graham were lovers. Graham goes out with (and has sex with Jones). He then tells Zam after a time and Zam freaks. She says their love is no longer "pure" (the were both virgins when they first slept together). The only way to get their love "pure" again was to kill Jones - and that's exactly what they preceeded to do.

http://www.crimelibrary.com/notoriou.../zamora/1.html

It's really an interesting read.
    For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:38-39

did you guys know that she's officially married to another inmate whom she's never met?

http://www.crimeandjustice.us/forums...php?t1121.html
    "I'm not great at the advice, can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?"

smooches27 Guest
    In the story on crime library at the end it is said that Adrienne and Graham never slept with each other, he just made it up to push Zamoras buttons. She recently took a lie detector test on Dateline and failed miserably.
    Last edited by smooches27; 03-19-2008 at 07:16 AM. Reason: I can't type with these @#$%^$# nails!

Maruz83 Guest
    This is the reason am a DEATH HAG !!!!! I think I was 11 when this happen !!! I've been into crime and deathe ver since !!!!!!

I think Zamora was(is) freakin' nutz !!! he's stupid too !

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by xoxojessicaxoxo View Post
    did you guys know that she's officially married to another inmate whom she's never met?

Now why doesn't that surprise me?

Maruz83 Guest
    Lifetime did the best movie about this..

That gal was obviously the mastermind behind the killing. (says me) I also saw the show where she failed the lie detector test. I think I heard where the guy admitted to the killing and Zams helped him. He's found God! Don't they all? On a side note...I ran into a guy from college who served time for stealing money thru fraud. I saw him in the jail's website. He didn't know I knew about the time served. He found God in jail, too. I guess that is all they have to do....He never would have found religon otherwise. I'm cynical, I guess.

Lita Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by xoxojessicaxoxo View Post

Quote Originally Posted by RaRaRamona View Post
    Now why doesn't that surprise me?
    Ra, you totally stole my line! I thought that right after I read that lol.

So Adrianne Jones is dead because she went out with Grahamcracker Brains once; Grahamcracker Brains made up a story about sleeping with Adrianne to make Psycho Bitch (Zamora) jealous; Psycho Bitch goes off about how their 'love' is no longer 'pure' and that Adrianne has to die; Grahamcracker Brains does nothing to diffuse the situation by-say, I don't know-coming clean about his lie? Poor Adrianne was killed by Psycho Bitch and Grahamcracker Brains because he lied about having sex with Adrianne? Do I have this right? 'Cause I just really can't wrap my head around that. Why not just tell Psycho Bitch the truth? Because she's Psycho Bitch? Well too damn bad! You tell her the truth and then stay away from her ever lovin' psycho ass! You don't kill a perfectly innocent woman because you don't have the balls God gave a flea! It's not her fault you were going around asking people if they were missing a leg because you got three of them when God was handing out balls! What was he doing when God handed out brains?!? Adrianne had to die because some selfish idiot *bleep bleep bleepin bleep bleep bleeper* didn't want to tell his girlfriend that he was faithful to her. BRILLIANT!

RaRaRamona Guest
    I agree, he was obviously afraid to say no to her. Idiot.

smooches27 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Lita View Post
    Ra, you totally stole my line! I thought that right after I read that lol.

So Adrianne Jones is dead because she went out with Grahamcracker Brains once; Grahamcracker Brains made up a story about sleeping with Adrianne to make Psycho Bitch (Zamora) jealous; Psycho Bitch goes off about how their 'love' is no longer 'pure' and that Adrianne has to die; Grahamcracker Brains does nothing to diffuse the situation by-say, I don't know-coming clean about his lie? Poor Adrianne was killed by Psycho Bitch and Grahamcracker Brains because he lied about having sex with Adrianne? Do I have this right? 'Cause I just really can't wrap my head around that. Why not just tell Psycho Bitch the truth? Because she's Psycho Bitch? Well too damn bad! You tell her the truth and then stay away from her ever lovin' psycho ass! You don't kill a perfectly innocent woman because you don't have the balls God gave a flea! It's not her fault you were going around asking people if they were missing a leg because you got three of them when God was handing out balls! What was he doing when God handed out brains?!? Adrianne had to die because some selfish idiot *bleep bleep bleepin bleep bleep bleeper* didn't want to tell his girlfriend that he was faithful to her. BRILLIANT!

Your post rocks Lita!!! i couldn't have said it better! ****slinks away giggling about Grahamcracker tee hee***

Quote:
    Do you think she'll now go by Diane Zamora Mora?

I got this off that link....too funny

Lita Guest
    So not only does she not know this fine specimen from the gene pool but his last name is Mora????? There should be a law about being this freaking stupid!

Thanks, Smooches! I just went with it lol.

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by baroque1 View Post
    Quote:
    Do you think she'll now go by Diane Zamora Mora?

I got this off that link....too funny
    LOL that's perfect. That's also probably WHY she did it.

Mrs. Watson Guest
    Absolutely one the stupidest murders, ever.

I just watched The Texas Cadet Murder on Lifetime and was again shocked and amazed at how horrible this crime was. Poor Adrianne had no idea what was in store for her that night, all because she might have at one time liked David.

Lynn

sunshine74137 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by lulubaines View Post
    That gal was obviously the mastermind behind the killing. (says me) I also saw the show where she failed the lie detector test. I think I heard where the guy admitted to the killing and Zams helped him. He's found God! Don't they all? On a side note...I ran into a guy from college who served time for stealing money thru fraud. I saw him in the jail's website. He didn't know I knew about the time served. He found God in jail, too. I guess that is all they have to do....He never would have found religon otherwise. I'm cynical, I guess.
    My girlfriend is an attourney she says a lot of them find God in prison, problem is they leave him there when they leave

Quote Originally Posted by Lita View Post
    So not only does she not know this fine specimen from the gene pool but his last name is Mora????? There should be a law about being this freaking stupid!

Thanks, Smooches! I just went with it lol.
    I agree she is stupid, but if a law is enforced dealing with jailing extremely stupid people, not many folks will be on the outside, so to speak. Ol' Dubya would be in lifetime incarceration.

hoxharding Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen_Death_Hag View Post

On December 4, 1995, David Graham and Diane Zamora carried out their plan. Around 10:30 PM, Graham called Adrianne Jones and arranged a date. Unbeknownst to her parents, Jones sneaked out of her house later that night to go out with Graham, who picked her up outside.
    Prosecutors say that Graham then drove to a deserted road near Grand Prairie, Texas. Zamora was hiding in the hatchback of the car. According to reports, the original plan was that Zamora would come up behind a seated Jones and snap her neck. Graham would help her dump the body in a nearby lake. Graham and Zamora planned to tie weights to Jones's body so that it would sink to the bottom of the lake.
    However, things did not go as planned. Apparently, when Zamora grabbed Jones, a struggle ensued. Graham tried to snap her neck by turning it as is done in movies, but found it to be ineffective. Zamora then hit Jones in the head with a weight, but Jones somehow managed to get out of Graham's car and run away. According to his confession, Zamora told Graham that he could not let Jones get away. Graham took his gun, tracked Jones down in the field, and shot her twice in the head. According to Graham's confession, when he returned to the car, he and Zamora exchanged "I love you's." Then, Zamora allegedly told Graham, "We shouldn't have done that, David." They then disposed of their bloody clothes and went home. Adrianne Jones's body was discovered the next day.
    On February 17, 1998, after over six hours of deliberations over two days, a Texas jury found Diane Zamora guilty of capital murder in the death of Adrianne Jones. Because of the Jones family's request that prosecutors not seek the death penalty against her, Zamora received a mandatory sentence of life in prison. She will not be eligible for parole until she has served at least 40 years of the sentence.

A Jury in Texas finds David Graham, former Air Force Academy cadet, guilty of murder in killing of Adrianne Jones; he will automatically be sentenced to life in prison.

Love's Deadly Triangle: The Texas Cadet Murder is the movie about this case.

It is on tonight-stars Holly-Marie Combs!

Lisamarie Guest
    That girl was such a bitch!!! Man those two were classic we are so in love and they thy turned on eachother....yeah I think the girl was so evil.....she just looked the part. And to hear her talk she has donr nothing wrong....

OMG I hate their new website. I can't get anything to come up
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

sunshine74137 Guest
    On the dateline interview did she look like she was going bald?

sheeb720 Guest
    This is one of the stories that first turned me into being a death hag. That Zamora chick is definitely a few fries short of a happy meal. I hope she never gets out on parole.
    Last edited by sheeb720; 06-02-2008 at 11:49 AM. Reason: i am not a death had...i am a death hag.

GraveyardGirl Guest
    They are now divorced:

Updates
    On June 17, 2003, Diane married Steven Mora, another inmate in a Texas prison. A judge in San Antonio performed the wedding ceremony in which Zamora's mother and a male friend stood in for the imprisoned couple in the county's first proxy marriage.[2] Earlier that year, Zamora and Steven Mora had written the county clerk's office asking for a marriage license. KDFW-TV in Dallas obtained a copy of the marriage certificate—dated June 17 and issued by Bexar County—naming Zamora, and Mora of San Antonio.
    On April 8, 2007, Zamora was interviewed by Stone Phillips on Dateline. Her appeals were exhausted and with her lawyer's permission she took a polygraph test administered by Dateline. Her story was now that Graham and she were breaking up, and that Graham was using the murder to “tie her to him”. She noted that she obstructed justice by cleaning the car afterwards and was an accessory after the fact. However Zamora pointed out that the jury had convicted her of intending to kill Jones, which she denied was true. When she took the Dateline polygraph the administrator repeatedly told her to stop her exaggerated breathing, a counter-measure for polygraph tests. Dateline’s polygraph administrator said he believed he had enough to actually say Zamora failed the crucial question on whether she had intended to kill Jones. Two other independent polygraph administrators, who were not at the test, were contacted by Dateline and asked to review the results said that they could offer no opinion due to counter-measures. Zamora responded to Phillips that she was nervous and hyperventilating despite being told all the questions in advance and reviewing them with the administrator before the test.
    She is currently incarcerated at the Mountain View Unit in Gatesville, Texas. She has since been divorced from Mora.

sunshine74137 Guest
    Married, Divorced--This makes me mad. Addrianne never got that chance. well at least no one died in this relationship.

One of the many things that blows my mind about this whole deal is their ages. Diana and David went to jail at 19; they've been there 10 years. So they're getting ready to turn 30. Now, are most people out having the times of their lives between 19 and 30, going to college, starting a career, getting married, starting families, just out having fun!? and what have those two done, thrown away their lives for being stupid. I believe one has to serve approx 30 years before being even eligible for parole in TX on a life sentence. So the first time they may even be considered, they will be 50 years old; and I very seriously doubt they will ever get out. I don't think the parole board is gonna go for that at all.

Just amazes me how people voluntarily put themselves in the toilet like that; makes me shake my head in disgust.

And poor Adrianne, never even gets the chance experience anything, and her family just get to wonder what would have been.

#1 Death Hag Guest
    yeah i heard of this really creepy. i think the movie with hollie marie combes was called the pact. Diane seemed really cold. There was something missing there no rationalisation as to why she did it.

justinnah Guest
    The most horrible thing is... Graham did not have sex with A.J. ... he made it all up...

Incredibly stupid, senseless murder!

I loved the Texas Cadet Murder movie-Holly Marie Combs' intensity and psycho ranting about how the purity of their love must be restored, with the voiceover of David Graham's confession, which was so over the top-something about how Zamora plucked the strings of his heart effortlessly.

In all seriousness, the girl that played Adrienne was beautiful, and was the best part of the movie.

Frazzzld Kat Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by seurtoFW View Post
    Just amazes me how people voluntarily put themselves in the toilet like that; makes me shake my head in disgust.

And poor Adrianne, never even gets the chance experience anything, and her family just get to wonder what would have been.
    That's exactly how I feel. I could not have said it better!

LemonPopsicle Guest
    It breaks my heart that this poor girl never got the chance to really live her life. I read all the books on the case, and the more I read about it the more horrible it all became, for someone to die over a stupid lie.
    I wonder what happened to the truck her Dad was fixing up for her, if one of her brothers ended up with it. I thought it was so sad about her parents divorce after her death.

Hobbes12 Guest
    Tore up the family...

pixiepereira Guest
    Awww! This is one case that made me a death hag too! What a waste of 3 lives!

Oogie Boogie Guest
    I guess since my husband graduated from the Naval Academy and I know how ridiculously hard it is to get in there, my first thought upon hearing about Zamora and Graham was that they took spots at USNA and USFSA that could have gone to someone who WASN'T a homicidal maniac.

Mammy Guest
    I remember watching a lot of coverage of this trial on Court Tv before it started sucking and became TruTv. That poor innocent girl lost her life over absolutely nothing. David lied and never even had sex with Adrianne at all. How can two people be so stupid? They could have had successful lives and threw it all away. I remember the tv show where Diane was polygraphed and it was so obvious that she was lying about everything. I actually didn't know that Adrianne's parents divorced after her death until reading it here. That's so sad. She was their only daughter. I remember seeing her younger brother giving a victim inpact statement at the trial and he really showed his anger and laid into both of them. I hope David and Diane both sit in prison everyday and think about the poor girl that is dead because of their ignorance and about how they ruined their own lives, too. I hope they never get out of prison.

I found a statement analysis about Diane's Dateline interview and thought it was interesting.

http://blog.eyesforlies.com/search/label/Diane%20Zamora
    Last edited by Mammy; 04-26-2012 at 05:44 PM.

So to inquire about this house, you can contact one of their two sales associates: Amy Fisher or Diane Zamora. haha. I guess I would go with Amy Fisher since she didn't actually kill anyone. Or just skip it all together. I really hope there aren't any crazy fiancés out there that are after me right now. lol
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2013-05-06 at 3.15.39 PM.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	423.6 KB 
ID:	46625
    http://www.meritagehomes.com/search/...n-tract-/5286/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Do mind the pedestrian, Richard."
    - Hyacinth Bucket

Mammy Guest
    Amy didn't kill anyone, but it wasn't for lack of trying. After being released from prison due in part to Mary Jo's input, Amy blamed Mary Jo for being shot in the head by Amy and said she had no sympathy for her.

So you think Amy would be the crazier of the two then? Diane did make her boyfriend kill some girl for basically no reason.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    - Hyacinth Bucket

Mammy Guest
    David is retarded so it doesn't count. It's no challenge leading Baby Huey around by the short curlies.

I dunno. He seemed like every guy I went to high school with.......which is retarded.......yeah never mind. You are correct Mammy lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    - Hyacinth Bucket

Mammy Guest
    He has to be intelligent to get as far as he did before being arrested for murder,, but he sure comes off as an idiot.