Page 9 of 56 FirstFirst ... 789101118 ... LastLast

Thread: Kurt Cobain

interrestedintn Guest
    I wouldn't think that anyone would still be holding the gun they'd just shot themselves with either........it doesn't make much sense. A .20 gauge has a pretty hard kick....I just don't see how it would be possible to shoot yourself and hang onto it especially when you're dead.....just my personal opinion but I agree with lisalouvr.....there's no way.
    As for who was involved...it doesn't matter....it'll all come out in the end I think. I'm sure we all have Courtney pegged so, there's 1/3 of the guilty party.

seanikhy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by interrestedintn View Post
    I wouldn't think that anyone would still be holding the gun they'd just shot themselves with either........it doesn't make much sense. A .20 gauge has a pretty hard kick....I just don't see how it would be possible to shoot yourself and hang onto it especially when you're dead.....just my personal opinion but I agree with lisalouvr.....there's no way.
    As for who was involved...it doesn't matter....it'll all come out in the end I think. I'm sure we all have Courtney pegged so, there's 1/3 of the guilty party.
    yes i shouldnt have said about the 3. my fault yes. a 12g hurts when you pull the trigger. 20g the same as the gun is lighter. semi auto does take some of the recoil in the mechanism. but they are longer guns.

lisalouver Guest
    I have been on a couple hundred GSW's by suicide. Never has the gun still been in the hand, ever.

I do not belive it to be possible, no.

seanikhy Guest
    so his hand so tight around the barrel of the gun and it left a mark ? doesnt sound correct to me

seanikhy Guest
    nobody can hold a shotgun in there hands and pull the trigger. and keep hold of it. the recoil from a shotgun is violent. you cant hold onto it

interrestedintn Guest
    Well at least we're all in agreement about SOMEthing. lol

RaRaRamona Guest
    Oh nooooes! Here comes another roundhouse kick!

seanikhy Guest
    yes my friend. shame we cant educate the police

interrestedintn Guest
    Yeah......they should be more death haggish.....they might learn something from us.

Gun still in hand? I never was aware of that. That...does not compute.

"Death doesn't really worry me that much, I'm not frightened about it... I just don't want to be there when it happens."

cachluv Guest
    It's possible that if he sat up and rested the butt of the gun on the floor, he would have flown backwards and hit the floor but the gun, being butted against the floor, would stay in his hand. I know that doesn't usually happen. And I don't think it did, but it's possible. For me, the bigger impression was that the ONLY way he could have pulled the trigger on that long-ass gun would have been w/ a toe. He still had his shoes on.

Plus not much blood. Plus tidying up everything involved after shooting up a massive amount of heroin. But the shoes did it for me. I can't say I think it was Courtney Love. I do think so but I can't make the assertion, rather. I am not certain it was her or of her definitive involvement, but I am certain this man did not shoot himself dead.

What a perfect crime. Murder someone who is 1) a known loose cannon 2) possibly already suicidal, at least in ideation.

I don't pray much but I pray that the case gets another look, minimally to clear that child's mother for good. I don't see the pendulum swinging that way, but hey............one must be fair when requesting police involvement, because if the investigation were done properly then I would have to honor that conclusion.

Michael Baden needs to be brought in on this one. I wonder if he's examined the case?

Flowergrrl Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cachluv View Post
    Michael Baden needs to be brought in on this one. I wonder if he's examined the case?
    If he hasn't, he would definitely be an interesting one to go over it.... I love watching his shows.

Flowergrrl Guest
    ROFL.... **Pause.... Enjoy it..........**...... O.K., carry on with the arguing again now.

interrestedintn Guest
    I try hard not to.

cherryghost Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by lisalouver View Post
    I looked at the two linked pictures and neither of them appear to be what I would have thought to find from the description and the sketch.

Also - in regards to the pic with the floor pattern, photoshop esp at those photo restoration places can totally copy exact patterns. I just had that done on some photos of me when I was a child in the 1970's and had crazy pants on!

Neither of those photos are official crime scene photos and the first one appears to be a totally made up photo.

Every gunshot death I have ever went to is different. Some have their head and face gone, some only have a small wound. It depends on the gun, the manner of death, many, many things.

And I have never seen a gun still in someones hand. Never, ever, ever.
    Thanks Lisa!

lisalouver Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cherryghost View Post
    Thanks Lisa!
    Anytime cherry!

Quote Originally Posted by cachluv View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratgrrl View Post
    If he hasn't, he would definitely be an interesting one to go over it.... I love watching his shows.
    Oh, Lord, no. Did you all not see the complete mess he made of the Spector/Clarkson trial? He was the idiot who came up with the A-Ha moment about the bullet not severing the spinal cord so after Lana "shot herself" she got up and cleaned the place before she died. Baden is a paid witness. His story lines up with whomever has the most money. He's a moron.
    For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:38-39

interrestedintn Guest
    I thought he did a pretty good job with the JFK autopsy.

Quote Originally Posted by SheBoss View Post
    Oh, Lord, no. Did you all not see the complete mess he made of the Spector/Clarkson trial? He was the idiot who came up with the A-Ha moment about the bullet not severing the spinal cord so after Lana "shot herself" she got up and cleaned the place before she died. Baden is a paid witness. His story lines up with whomever has the most money. He's a moron.

...wait. WHAT? I missed that one.

So she shoots herself, gets up, grabs some pine-sol, goes to town, slumps in the chair dead after swiffer-ring the place??

"Death doesn't really worry me that much, I'm not frightened about it... I just don't want to be there when it happens."

I had heard it for years and just chalked it up as one of those conspiracy rumors

Then I joined this forum and my curiosity took hold and I started doing some heavy duty research.

I have come to the conclusion that Kurt Cobain did not kill himself. He was murdered.

Like Cach, I believe El Duce because he passed the polygraph test, told a reporter that Love had tried to contract him to kill Kurt for $50,000, and then he was found dead eight days later. Still, I might not buy that if all the other points added up. But they don't.

I think Kurt was drugged and posed.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

lovemymonkey Guest
    How hard is it to pass a lie detector test, if you're lying?

Quote Originally Posted by lisalouver View Post
    I have been on a couple hundred GSW's by suicide. Never has the gun still been in the hand, ever.

I do not belive it to be possible, no.
    I don't either. Because when you experience trauma your body reacts so that you lose the ability to control your limbs. I'll give you an example; it's not perfect, but it might give you a bit of an insight of what I'm talking about. I was going down the road one day and my car just died, and a few moments later a truck hauling a hay trailer rear ended me. My glasses flew off, both my arms shot to my sides and I flew toward the steering wheel and my seatbelt snapped me back. During those few seconds of impact I had no control over my arms.

And I think it is highly impossible that Kurt could have hung on to that gun barrel after he pulled the trigger.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by sordid1982 View Post
    ...wait. WHAT? I missed that one.

So she shoots herself, gets up, grabs some pine-sol, goes to town, slumps in the chair dead after swiffer-ring the place??
    Yep - pretty much. That's how all the blood got in the bathroom ya' know. Obviously she didn't clean THAT well!
    For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:38-39

seanikhy Guest
    only if he glued his hand to that barrel and had a extra long arm to get to the trigger.

All who would know:

When you die, don't you normally have some kind of rigors from nervous impulses or something? If nothing else, wouldn't that knock the gun out of your hands?

seanikhy Guest
    the nerve system can do many things. but the recoil of the gun would of flown away from him.

cachluv Guest
    "Oh, Lord, no. Did you all not see the complete mess he made of the Spector/Clarkson trial? He was the idiot who came up with the A-Ha moment about the bullet not severing the spinal cord so after Lana "shot herself" she got up and cleaned the place before she died. Baden is a paid witness. His story lines up with whomever has the most money. He's a moron."

---Can you post a link or something to this?
    Not that I am doubting you. I've read alot on this and other murder cases and have no knowledge of this. I would like to know all there is to know, can you point me in this direction
    Thanks

seanikhy Guest
    sorry are you asking me about what i said about the gun recoil and not being able to hold the gun? sorry was confused there.

KarmaKat Guest
    Hopefully one day they will take a closer look into this case. So much just dosent seem to add up and surely the police aint that stupid or corrupt to know that the public can even see that. I have never thought Coutrney had anything to do with Kurts death (which I still think was an accidental overdoes made to look like suicide to save the reputation of whomever was with him), and do feel a little sorry for who about the rumours that have followed her. If she did have something to do with with death then she will pay the price in the end.

interrestedintn Guest
    I agree. Maybe in some twisted way, she cared about Kurt but I think she was money hungry and he hadn't lived up to her standards. I think she wanted him dead but I kind of doubt that she actually had anything to do with his death. She may have been planning to but he died however he did, before her plans came into play. I too think he overdosed and was posed. Besides the obvious recoil and loss of control upon impact......doesn't the body tend to move some on its own at times after death.....reflex actions and such. You'd think that maybe even that could've caused him to lose grip on the gun unless he'd already been dead long enough for that not to happen. I don't know....maybe that's far fetched but like everyone says, things just don't add up.

Flowergrrl Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SheBoss View Post
    I didn't know anything about that..... Interesting.

I thought he did a pretty good job with the JFK autopsy.
    I saw that one too!

It could be very possible that he wanted someone to help him with it. I know someone that helped her husband commit suicide. He could have gotten a friend to assist with it. (don't jump on me cuz this is just an idea)

Someone could have found him OD'ed and thought it would look better if it was a suicide.

There are definitely points that don't match up... Such as not being able to reach the trigger and the gun being in the wrong direction.

interrestedintn Guest
    I see your point. There are a hundred different scenarios to what could've happened but suicide seems the least likely.

AlpineX2 Guest

Well It Finally Happend - Kurt Cobain Pic

I know there is the other thread but this is the first pic I have ever seen on the internets that looked completely legit. It looks like the real deal to me I found it off the imdb fourms.

They seem to line up and make sense it's the first i've ever seen that i thought was real.

I seen this pic on the inside sleeve of a slayer album. The floor looks all wrong.

AlpineX2 Guest
    What slayer album? And I think it's just the lighting with the floor.

http://www.findadeath.com/Deceased/c...rts%20foot.JPG

The floors do look different could just be the darkness of the photo tho but the arm looks in the same position

These tiles certainly match up

KarmaKat Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysticakasha View Post
    These tiles certainly match up
    Shirt dosent match

That is true lol, i think the pic Scott has on the FAD page where he is without a face on the slab would be consistant with a gun in your mouth job

KarmaKat Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by AlpineX2 View Post
    I know there is the other thread but this is the first pic I have ever seen on the internets that looked completely legit. It looks like the real deal to me I found it off the imdb fourms.

They seem to line up and make sense it's the first i've ever seen that i thought was real.
    The angle of his arm looks really wrong to me and also it looks like a hard wood floor.

interrestedintn Guest
    I thought the floor looked hard wood too. The face is similar but I really don't think it's him. The arm would've been flat on the floor which means he would've been flat on his back. Also, are those stripes on his shirt because the one that IS real, he's not wearing stripes.
    That also debunks the photo of him laying back clutching the gun barrel, while the floor matches, the shirt doesn't.

sunshine74137 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by KarmaKat View Post
    The angle of his arm looks really wrong to me and also it looks like a hard wood floor.
    The poliece report said he had on a long sleeve shirt over a t-Shirt This looks like a vest thing to me and I agree the floor looks wrong

kelbons Guest
    Good God can't they decide what's real? LOL

I'd love to know what one's legit.

interrestedintn Guest
    Well, it just doesn't look like him and I know Kurt had been dead a few days and all but.......surely his features wouldn't have changed that much. I'm pretty sure that I saw the real thing once and it wasn't pretty......at all. I've looked and looked for it but it was yanked the next day. I kind of wish I never had seen it because that's not really the way I want to remember Kurt.....he was such a gentle soul, who died a violent death in any scenario you decide to believe. RIP Kurt.

lisalouver Guest
    Neither of those photos are Kurt. His hands would have gone through some changes as he had been dead for a few days.

The flooring in that other picture ws most likely photoshopped from the authentic pic (that Scott has on FAD).

I don't think we will ever see a real pic other than that one.

This is what happened when I lightened up the image a little:

bluebear71 Guest
    I don't know, but that (to me anyway) doesn't look like the damage I would expect to see from a shotgun going off in one's mouth. Dunno.

Chevyheaven Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by KarmaKat View Post
    Shirt dosent match
    I know right. If your going to kill yourself in this huge media frenzy type of way, you gotta git yer gear right.

I mean really.. Those pants and that shirt, its just all wrong!!

JMO

Grungegirl83 Guest
    The first one is fake, the floor is completely different and his body is not positioned right, he also wasn't wearing a vest when he died, or ever did.

The second one is fake because the shirt doesn't match the real pics that we know of. I don't think the real poloroids will ever surface. Many people who saw his body said that his face wasn't blown off, that there was a bit of damage to the top of his head. It was an open casket, after all.

annannanna Guest
    He's dressed like a prep in the fake photo! Ha!