Page 10 of 56 FirstFirst ... 8910111219 ... LastLast

Thread: Kurt Cobain

AlpineX2 Guest
    As far as the floor goes it could just be the lighting, the hand postion looks perfect to me.

seanikhy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by AlpineX2 View Post
    As far as the floor goes it could just be the lighting, the hand postion looks perfect to me.
    where is the gun barrel? it was still in his left hand.

redkatrampant Guest
    according to the FAD article
    His face was so destroyed that they had to use fingerprints to identify him.
    So I would have to use logic and say fake.
    Last edited by redkatrampant; 04-26-2008 at 02:39 PM. Reason: stupid tags

Jack Raines Guest
    I don't think that pic is real. The position of the body is wrong, and it looks like Kurt is wearing a black vest in it (which he never wore that I know of), and it looks like a hardwood floor.

Jack Raines Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by redkatrampant View Post
    according to the FAD article So I would have to use logic and say fake.
    That's not true, I have the crime scene report and his head was mostly in tact. I put the crime scene report in the other Kurt Cobain thread.

Plus you can't tell me that you can stick a shotgun of any type in your mouth, somehow pull the trigger, and still have your fingers wrapped around the dang barrel. Ain't gonna happen. And if that's not enough, as LisaLouver said, he wasn't found for what? Two days and his body had been going through decomposition.

Both pics are fake.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

seanikhy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by redkatrampant View Post
    according to the FAD article So I would have to use logic and say fake.
    his face was not destroyed. there was only a entry wound in the top of his mouth, inside. but yes they are very fake.

KarmaKat Guest
    Does anyone know for absolute sure that photos of Kurt actually exist? Or is it like we are searching for the lost city of atlantis? Is this turning into the Big Foot or UFO sightings of the celebrity death world? Is it? Isnt it? Too blurry, photoshoped, too far away, just fake! Does the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow really there?

Jack Raines Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by KarmaKat View Post
    Does anyone know for absolute sure that photos of Kurt actually exist? Or is it like we are searching for the lost city of atlantis? Is this turning into the Big Foot or UFO sightings of the celebrity death world? Is it? Isnt it? Too blurry, photoshoped, too far away, just fake! Does the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow really there?

I don't know where I read it, but I've heard that most of the photos taken at the scene were destroyed and some were never developed. Courtney Love claimed in a weird blog entry once that there was a video made of the funeral home employees dancing with Kurt's corpse while Pearl Jam music plays in the background, she said she's seen it, but who knows?

KarmaKat Guest
    Did hear something once about the funeral home staff doing things to his body. Dancing, cutting off pieces of hair etc. Didnt know they had videoed themselves though. Thats wrong on so many levels.

lisalouver Guest
    There are scene photos. Absolutley. I do not know anyone at Kings County, but I know that crime scene and autopsy pics are kept forever. Its that way at our morgue and at all morgues.

The police might have destroyed theirs, but ME offices keep them forever.

knothere Guest
    first thing i thot hmmm wheres all the blood n y is his face still on

seanikhy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by knothere View Post
    first thing i thot hmmm wheres all the blood n y is his face still on
    His face was still on, and there was very little blood.

cherryghost Guest
    [quote=AlpineX2;237076]I know there is the other thread but this is the first pic I have ever seen on the internets that looked completely legit. It looks like the real deal to me I found it off the imdb fourms.

Links please ! For some its a shock to come upon such images straight off on the thread without a link regardless of its authenticity! Of course its not as gruesome as the bloody mess that was supposedly Kurts head about 9 yrs ago.

If it isnt Kurt it still looks like a sad real death, this one! Not posed like the second one! Where do these images come from! There could be an industry out there creating these "Death photos"

I know some people like to make their own decision to look! I just thought I should add that !

Meanwhile he looks to me like he could be on a gerney (is that how they spell that?) and it could be a photograph from the morgue! Whats with the red circle ?
    Last edited by cherryghost; 04-26-2008 at 05:28 PM.

knothere Guest
    well ud think if he blew his brains out theres be alot of blood and large parts of his face wood be missing

seanikhy Guest
    well ud think if he blew his brains out theres be alot of blood and large parts of his face wood be missing
    if you look at the police and coroners report in the other thread you will understand.

The big red circle with a slash through it means NO, as in the No Smoking signs.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Grungegirl83 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Raines View Post
    I don't know where I read it, but I've heard that most of the photos taken at the scene were destroyed and some were never developed. Courtney Love claimed in a weird blog entry once that there was a video made of the funeral home employees dancing with Kurt's corpse while Pearl Jam music plays in the background, she said she's seen it, but who knows?

Courtney tends to make shit up

BetteDavisEyes1986 Guest
    Well there's a theory that Kurt was shot after he was already dead because of the lethal dose of heroin in his system, and a post-mortem gunshot, especially with the type of gun used, would not cause as big of a blood spatter and wouldn't rip his face open. I had a friend who shot himself with a more powerful gun and his face wasn't altered in any way and had an open-casket funeral as well

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    Plus you can't tell me that you can stick a shotgun of any type in your mouth, somehow pull the trigger, and still have your fingers wrapped around the dang barrel. Ain't gonna happen.
    Not quite true. I had a neighbor who committed suicide - shot himself right in the head. He laid dead for about 15 hours before he was found. I watched the coroner pick him up off the ground and shake the gun out of his cold, stiff hand and fall to the ground. He was laying face down with the gun still in his hand.

seanikhy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Aries65 View Post
    Not quite true. I had a neighbor who committed suicide - shot himself right in the head. He laid dead for about 15 hours before he was found. I watched the coroner pick him up off the ground and shake the gun out of his cold, stiff hand and fall to the ground. He was laying face down with the gun still in his hand.
    handgun or shotgun?

BetteDavisEyes1986 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Grungegirl83 View Post
    Courtney tends to make shit up
    Yeah Courtney's a fucking nut bag lol

Ok, but Kurt was face up and wasn't found for two days.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

seanikhy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    Ok, but Kurt was face up and wasn't found for two days.
    yes and was a shotgun and not a handgun. big differance. you can hold a shotgun that way and fire it and keep hold of it.

seanikhy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by seanikhy View Post
    yes and was a shotgun and not a handgun. big differance. you can hold a shotgun that way and fire it and keep hold of it.

sorry you cant hold it, my bad spelling

As much as I think there is something fishy with Kurt's case, I think alot of people automatically assume that a shotgun blast is going to leave no head behind. Not true. It depends on the angle of the gun, the type of bullets used.

Was the bullet found? Did it exit his head, or did it stay lodged?

"Death doesn't really worry me that much, I'm not frightened about it... I just don't want to be there when it happens."

seanikhy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by sordid1982 View Post
    As much as I think there is something fishy with Kurt's case, I think alot of people automatically assume that a shotgun blast is going to leave no head behind. Not true. It depends on the angle of the gun, the type of bullets used.

Was the bullet found? Did it exit his head, or did it stay lodged?

shotguns dont have bullets. just many small pellets. the shell was low powered and did not exit the brain

shotguns dont have bullets. just many small pellets. the shell was low powered and did not exit the brain
    Errr, yeah. Sorry, slip up!!

"Death doesn't really worry me that much, I'm not frightened about it... I just don't want to be there when it happens."

dirk diggler Guest
    From what i've read it was a smaller gauge shotgun 20 gauge? so the damage wasn't as significant as with a larger one say 12gauge???
    I saw a doco' awhile back on Nirvana at some point there was still shot of the band with Kurt posing with a rifle in his mouth..
    Last edited by dirk diggler; 04-26-2008 at 06:50 PM.

seanikhy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by dirk diggler View Post
    From what i've read it was a smaller gauge shotgun 20 gauge? so the damage wasn't as significant as with a larger bore say 12gauge???
    correct. and low powered shells

handgun or shotgun?
    It was a handgun.

seanikhy Guest
    It was a handgun.
    big differance. the recoil or kick from a shotgun is savage. holding it the way he had to it would not stay in his hand.

Jack Raines Guest
    I saw a doco' awhile back on Nirvana at some point there was still shot of the band with Kurt posing with a rifle in his mouth..
    I think these are the pics in question. They're a bit tasteless, and the photographer has admitted to asking Kurt to pose with the gun like that.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Gun1.jpg 
Views:	127 
Size:	15.3 KB 
ID:	5092   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Gun3.jpg 
Views:	138 
Size:	36.1 KB 
ID:	5093   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Gun Lipstick3.jpg 
Views:	153 
Size:	584.3 KB 
ID:	5094   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rifle in mouth.jpg 
Views:	204 
Size:	31.6 KB 
ID:	5095  

Last edited by Jack Raines; 04-26-2008 at 07:06 PM.

34. 04-27-2008, 02:57 AM

AlpineX2 Guest
    Another reason i think they might be real is if you check the PB where i got it from these are pics that seem like "personal type".

but who knows

Who is in all those pictures?

BetteDavisEyes1986 Guest
    The top one has Krist Noveselic (dont think im typing it right) and Flea from Red Hot Chili Peppers is in drag, the the next photo has Layne Staley second from the left and Krist is all the way at the right. The third pic is Jerry Cantrell and Layne Staley and the last pic is of AIC. Lol Layne wearing his makeup obviously still influenced by glam rock

big differance. the recoil or kick from a shotgun is savage. holding it the way he had to it would not stay in his hand.
    Exactly. I've fired a shotgun and it nearly knocked me off my feet.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

erin Guest
    Krist Novaselic sure is a tall mother f***er isn't he? anyway, i don't think there is any way we will know for sure if those death pix of kurt are real or not, unless one of us actually gets into the M.E's office up in washington and get's our greasy paws on them.
    as for his face alledgedly being blown off, not likely. as was stated before, the angle of the gun and the lower caliber of the shotgun would not have been enough force to blow his face off. the top of his head, much more likely, but not his face. he should have been very recognizable.

Lita Guest
    I think this pic is fake. The one Scott has posted in his entry that he expresses doubt about is also definitely not Kurt. That one shows somebody who's face is gone but has an airway where the mouth should be put in by the medical people, consistant with live saving efforts. If you've been dead for two days, they don't take you to the hospital and they certainly don't try to save your life. I'll have to look at the other Kurt thread because I've never read the crime scene report or the autopsy report. I never knew that the gunshot was post-mortem.

Grungegirl83 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Raines View Post
    I think these are the pics in question. They're a bit tasteless, and the photographer has admitted to asking Kurt to pose with the gun like that.

don't you think courtney saw these photos and thought that "gee, if we killed Kurt and made it look like a suicide, people would believe based on these photos"

Kurt had a thing for guns, but that doesn't mean he was suicidal

He killed himself and we will never, ever see the pictures.

Just my opinion.
    The most dangerous woman of all is the one who refuses to rely on your sword to save her because she carries her own.

- R.H. Sin

knothere Guest
    no way man i believe he was moidered i have my own speculation as of to who
    coffcoffcourtnycoffcoff ahem excuse me
    might have hired someone to do it

seanikhy Guest
    i give up.

Flowergrrl Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Grungegirl83 View Post
    don't you think courtney saw these photos and thought that "gee, if we killed Kurt and made it look like a suicide, people would believe based on these photos"

Kurt had a thing for guns, but that doesn't mean he was suicidal
    I'm sure whoever did it... Is happy those pictures exist.

And I have to agree, even if he did do it... The gun would have come out of his hands.

dirk diggler Guest
    Didn't Kurt almost off himself with a drug OD a few months or so before he actually did die?..

cachluv Guest
    "Didn't Kurt almost off himself with a drug OD a few months or so before he actually did die?.. "

---Yeah, in the middle of the night she found him OD'd on Champagne and Rohypnol which was HER prescription, waited 3 hours, then called an ambulance. She coated her lips well w/ bright red lipstick before she took the ride, for the photo ops.

When Kurt woke from his coma, his first words (written on paper) were "Fuck you Courtney". I wonder why???

The doctor said he didn't think it was a suicide attempt.

Flowergrrl Guest
    Didn't Kurt almost off himself with a drug OD a few months or so before he actually did die?..
    Like Cachluv said, it is questionable. It might look like a suicide attempt but that doesn't mean it was... Even if it was an actual attempt, it in no way implies that the second incident was.

cachluv Guest
    "The first one is fake, the floor is completely different and his body is not positioned right, he also wasn't wearing a vest when he died, or ever did.

The second one is fake because the shirt doesn't match the real pics that we know of. I don't think the real poloroids will ever surface. Many people who saw his body said that his face wasn't blown off, that there was a bit of damage to the top of his head. It was an open casket, after all."

---Hardly anyone saw his body. And there was no casket to leave open. Courtney Love saw to it that he was cremated BUT QUICK.

cherryghost Guest
    Kurt did consideratly leave his driver license and id by his side, didnt he, so he could be identified, in case of obliteration or was that a prop?

lisalouver Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cherryghost View Post
    Kurt did consideratly leave his driver license and id by his side, didnt he, so he could be identified, in case of obliteration or was that a prop?
    The theory is that the police found it in his wallet and took it out and had left it there on their own.

One of the first things we look for at a death scene is an ID so we know who we are dealing with.

On the other hand, I have seen suicide victims leave their ID's by their notes. It is rare, since notes are rare too, but it happens.