Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lisa Marie Presley

newsocks Guest

Lisa Marie Presley

i wonder if she went in the viva las vegas maze!!!

she was getting on a ride, they closed the line to have her get on.
    she was there with her hubby, her mom prescilla (who looks like a porcelian woman) and her daughter (who is BEAUTIFUL!!!) and some others.

her hair was a little wacky. darks roots for about 5 inces and blond ends. obviously her most recent interviews were all exstentions!!!

Uncle Milte's Huge Wanger Guest

What a shame.....

That Lisa Marie didn't continue her Presley family heritage in Memphis or Nashville. Her father hated Hollywood. I've read that she tries to fake a Tennessee accent when she is onstage or singing some songs.

Bake Guest
    Perhaps someone here knows...what the hell happened to Pricilla's face? Last time I saw her it looked like her face was pulled sooo tight that she had one of those fake clown smiles drawn on!! She was such a beautiful woman!!

A victim of Botox and too many plastic surgeries. She really looked good when she did all those Naked Gun movies and I don't think she even plastic surgery.

Now she is just hideous.

I think if some of these women would let themselves just age gracefully and wait to see where things go - then decide on maybe a small facelift or something - not turning yourself into a freak!

Heck, I'm 42 and don't even look it. All these years of never wearing make-up and washing my face with soap - I guess that's the "secret"!

Snoopy Guest
    It is a shame Priscilla really does look like a plastic surgery victim now..it really is a shame she was gorgeous at one time.

mommafreak Guest
    Soap is the secret. I use coast soap on my face every morning in the shower and every night before bed. I've never ever had face problems, no oil, no dry, no blemeshes. Yet all those creams and quick fixes for acne, use soap people! ANYWAY, Priscilla is a clown in a freak show. She was a true beauty back then, untouched by the knife and needles. Good gravy - who's telling her she's pretty now? Ummm, does she pay these people? Perhaps she's blind.

Bake Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by mommafreak View Post
    Soap is the secret. I use coast soap on my face every morning in the shower and every night before bed. I've never ever had face problems, no oil, no dry, no blemeshes. Yet all those creams and quick fixes for acne, use soap people! ANYWAY, Priscilla is a clown in a freak show. She was a true beauty back then, untouched by the knife and needles. Good gravy - who's telling her she's pretty now? Ummm, does she pay these people? Perhaps she's blind.
    New thread, facelifts gone wrong?
    I cannot believe the growing number of celebrities with awful plastic surgery...wayne newton, sylvester stallone, (he's another scary one!), kenny rogers....they all have money....don't they watch dr. 90210?

I think Dolly Parton had too much fat suctioned from her face. Her
    breasts are way over the top for her size and her legs are too skinny.
    I used to be a big fan of hers when she first started on The Porter
    Waggoner Show. She looked good then and in Nine to Five but you
    can tell and she admits to plastic surgery. I do believe however, you
    can have too much. Kenny Rogers is another story.

magblax Guest
    Just saw Lisa Marie and Mom in Memphis over "Death Week". Priscilla's hands are freaky...No matter how tight or botoxed the face is the hands tell the age.

newsocks Guest
    i had seen her on tv and thought WOW! but then seeing her 5 feet in front of me in rael life really set it in stone.
    i was at knotts SCARY farm and for a second she could have easily been one of the people in the mazes.

lisa marie's daughter though, is GORGEOUS!!!!

Lisa's daughter, she likes to be called by her middle name, Riley is gorgeous and is trying to get into modeling according to my "Graceland Insiders"...
    as for Priscilla, well, most folks just say she looks like the joker from Batman without the makeup...I hate to say that because she is a sweet lady with a knack for business that most folks would kill for and luckily all my pics with her are from the 90's before the plastic surgery experimentation...

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaFlyBoy View Post
    as for Priscilla, well, most folks just say she looks like the Joker from Batman without the makeup...
    Her and Mary Tyler Moore both!

BamaDeathHag Guest
    Priscilla used to be so beautiful; but she has had way too much plastic surgery! I wonder what Elvis would say? And Aries65, you do not look 42! I thought you were younger than than me! (I am 30)

Quote Originally Posted by BamaDeathHag View Post
    And Aries65, you do not look 42! I thought you were younger than than me! (I am 30)
    Why thank you! I hear that a lot. It's the genes in the family I guess. It was the same with my Mom, she died at 62 (of ALS), but looked like she was in her 40's.

Scout987a Guest

Poor Mary!

OMG, MTM looks awful! She really seems to have a problem with too much plastic surgery. She was so beautiful as a young and middle-aged woman; it must be too hard for her to face growing older, I guess.

There is something to be said for aging gracefully like Helen Mirren or Judi Dench. Plus, Katharine Hepburn didn't seem ever to have had work done and looked age-appropriate in her later roles, like in "On Golden Pond."

Both Mary and Priscilla look not quite human. And they definitely both have that Joker look about them, don't they!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aries65 View Post
    Her and Mary Tyler Moore both!

lisalouver Guest

Lisa Marie Presley confirms pregnancy

http://www6.comcast.net/entertainmen...-10a3856d1393/

She sounds a bit bitter. I like her, but what does she expect the public to do? If she is getting a big belly, people want to know. It is part of her legacy that people want to know what is going on.

I wish her luck!

cynnbox Guest
    i know, i read her myspace blog....

i like her, think she is beautiful....there was a pissy tone to her post. I dont get why celebs think the people who made them famous (in her case, she was born into it) are not going to wonder stuff about their personal lives.

Wish her a healthy pregnancy....

More Cheese Please Guest
    Maybe these two can be the "God" parents... "Scientogically" speaking of course... I wish her luck too!

RLR12 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by More Cheese Please View Post
    Maybe these two can be the "God" parents... "Scientogically" speaking of course... I wish her luck too!

Come on, that's cruel....nobody deserves that!

lisalouver Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by More Cheese Please View Post

LOL, I always forget that Lisa is a Scientologist too!

hollywoodsaint Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by lisalouver View Post
    LOL, I always forget that Lisa is a Scientologist too!

Did ya'll ever hear what Elvis said about $cientology?? I read that he dabbled in it, just to see what it was all about-- but then rejected it because, as he told his buddy Joe Esposito: "They're all head and no heart."

More Cheese Please Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RLR12 View Post
    Come on, that's cruel....nobody deserves that!
    Especially Suri

lisalouver Guest
    Looks like these might be the pictures she was talking about

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...=1773&ito=1490

She does look really bad in these, and not pregnant. Just hefty. Looks like that is her hubby and kids with her.

A lot of bad acne, dirty hair, no makeup and sweats. Looks like she gave up to me

That picture with her mother, I don't know who looks worse!

Yep, lookin more like daddy ever day. Better get a deadman switch installed on her throne.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

As one who has had a weight problem almost my entire life due to emotional eating, I feel sorry for her. I have had years of therapy and finally bariatric surgery, but am only beginning to feel just a tad normal.

God, can you even imagine what her emotional issues are like? Just being married to Michael Jackson would scar me for life.

Thank GOD I am not a celebrity. I am dog tired, wearing my comfy but ugly jeans, damp unstyled hair and not a spec of makeup. The tabs would have a field day with me!
    Any day above ground is a good day.

Elizabeth Guest

Lisa

Congrats to Lisa and hubby! Good for her, standing up for herself!!!

But I cannot imagine what it is like to be so under the microscope that anything is fair game.....and honestly you could not pay me enough money to have to put up with absolutely no privacy at all, and have every little movement you make scrutinized ("is she eating a salad? is she drinking white wine, or water? is she pregnant by her *gasp* husband?") I don't care how famous someone is, or how much money "we" pay them, it does not give the press the right to invade every aspect of *anyone's* life.....and to compare her to how her father looked right before he died, and insinuate that she could be next--horrid!!!!

lisalouver Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth View Post
    Congrats to Lisa and hubby! Good for her, standing up for herself!!!

But I cannot imagine what it is like to be so under the microscope that anything is fair game.....and honestly you could not pay me enough money to have to put up with absolutely no privacy at all, and have every little movement you make scrutinized ("is she eating a salad? is she drinking white wine, or water? is she pregnant by her *gasp* husband?") I don't care how famous someone is, or how much money "we" pay them, it does not give the press the right to invade every aspect of *anyone's* life.....and to compare her to how her father looked right before he died, and insinuate that she could be next--horrid!!!!
    It sucks, but unfortunate for her, it is a part of her life. Nothing she can do but accept it.

She has always had issues with the press, but why all the secrecy about the pregnancy? I never understood that. If you are so happy about it, announce it. I shouted it from the rooftops when I was pregnant. Same thing with JHo. She kept it a secret. Like it was something dirty. Never understood that. Only makes it seem like it is something wrong.

leevancleef Guest

She does look really bad in these, and not pregnant. Just hefty. Looks like that is her hubby and kids with her.

A lot of bad acne, dirty hair, no makeup and sweats. Looks like she gave up to me

Exactly. When i saw the pictures i thought she looked bad because of her hair, her face, her double chin.... Being pregnant doesnt mean that you have to look like shit.

lisalouver Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by leevancleef View Post
    Exactly. When i saw the pictures i thought she looked bad because of her hair, her face, her double chin.... Being pregnant doesnt mean that you have to look like shit.
    Amen leevan. When I was pregnant, I never went out in sweats. Never looked like shit!

Quote Originally Posted by hollywoodsaint View Post
    Did ya'll ever hear what Elvis said about $cientology?? I read that he dabbled in it, just to see what it was all about-- but then rejected it because, as he told his buddy Joe Esposito: "They're all head and no heart."
    Elvis wanted absolutely nothing to do with Scientology...and I don't blame him. I agree with what Lamar Fike said in "Elvis Aaron Presley: Revelations From The Memphis Mafia":

"He'd shit a brick to see how far Lisa's gotten into it."

Quote Originally Posted by leevancleef View Post

Those pics (albeit absolutely horrible pictures) have been manipulated to make Lisa look that way.....
    "Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's Heaven on Earth" - Mark Twain

lisalouver Guest
    Those pics (albeit absolutely horrible pictures) have been manipulated to make Lisa look that way.....[/quote]

She said the exact same thing. In that last picture, she looks like shit as well and that was in the fall.

I think the pictures show her the way she looked. She is dressed in shabby sweats and dirty boots.

She went out looking like hell and got caught on camera. That is part of the life she leads as Elvis daughter.

I am a fan of Lisa's, but I think she has let herself go.

RaRaRamona Guest
    She was born into it yes, but she also chose it. I think it's obvious she's preggers, & like the rest, I'm like so admit it already! I understand wanting to keep it private or whatever but as everyone has said, if you're famous you've got to expect it.

Glamrock Princess Guest

WOW, she looks really rough, I agree she looks like the keeper of all the pies but she might have a bun in the oven.

LOL

lisalouver Guest
    Now she is suing them for saying she looks fat! Come on, she does look fat!!!

http://www6.comcast.net/entertainmen...Marie.Presley/

More Cheese Please Guest
    Now she is suing them for saying she looks fat! Come on, she does look fat!!!

http://www6.comcast.net/entertainmen...Marie.Presley/
    Agreed....She needs to get over it.... puhleeeeze!

malaki Guest
    I think if she has a son she should definately name him Elvis!!! I would if he were my father!!!!!......Elvis Presley blah (whatever her husbands last name is??) that would be great

FannyB1923 Guest
    Lisa Marie doesn't look healthy to me.
    Her Grandma Gladys was only 46 when she died; Dad Elvis was 42.

Seems like a pregnancy at 40, is a risky business. True she'll have domestic help and the best medical care available- but it's her body that's going through this. I wish her a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby, but I'm concerned that she just doesn't radiate health.

mel306 Guest
    When I was pregnant, I got very sick with toxemia and looked like hell from it. There was nothing I could do to stop it.

She could easily have some health issue going and not talking about it or taking care of it due to Scientology.

lisalouver Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by mel306 View Post
    When I was pregnant, I got very sick with toxemia and looked like hell from it. There was nothing I could do to stop it.

She could easily have some health issue going and not talking about it or taking care of it due to Scientology.
    My best friend has toxemia, but that usually does not appear until the end of the pregnancy and toxemia does'nt make you have the acne that she has.

To me, she just looks sloppy and unkempt. Like she does'nt care.

mel306 Guest
    My best friend has toxemia, but that usually does not appear until the end of the pregnancy and toxemia does'nt make you have the acne that she has.

To me, she just looks sloppy and unkempt. Like she does'nt care.
    Yeah, it does in a lot of women. Your friend probably lucked out. Mine started showing signs in the fourth month. It is a very dangerous thing and it reaks havoc on your system. My doctor gave me hell until he finally diagnosed it and realized I wasn't gaining extra weight on purpose.

lisalouver Guest

Lisa confirms she is expecting twins

http://www.comcast.net/articles/ente...080806/b22329/

Her eldest child is 19! I wish her the best!

I was named after her and we are the same age!

panda Guest

The Twins Are Fraternal

Lisa Marie Presley's Twins: Fraternal!

Copyright 2008 Joseph Llanes / Photographer
    ET has the latest...
    ET breaks even more exclusive details about Lisa Marie Presley's pregnancy! In an all-new interview with Lisa Marie's mom Priscilla, ET has learned that her twins are fraternal and due in three months.
    And even though Lisa Marie has two babies on board, Priscilla says so far it's been an easy pregnancy for her daughter. And get this -- her big pregnancy craving? Watermelon!

Posted August 08, 2008 7:15:00 AM
    See All: celebs lisa marie presley priscilla presley

panda Guest

Lisa Bares Baby Bump

She looks beautiful!

Lisa Marie Presley Bares Her Baby Bump

By Brian Orloff and Liz McNeil
    Originally posted Friday August 08, 2008 02:25 PM EDT

Lisa Marie Presley Photo by: Courtesy Marie ClaireLisa Marie Presley announced she's expecting twins â?? and now she's baring her baby bump in a new photo spread in the September issue of Marie Claire.

The reason for exposing herself in this spread? Presley says she's firing back against people who, early in her pregnancy, posted unflattering photos of her and just accused her of having a large, unhealthy appetite.

"They want me to be him," she tells the magazine, referring to her father, Elvis Presley. "It's like they can't wait."

Presley claims "the tabloids were going so far as to alter photos. I could never figure out why they went to all that trouble to make me look fat.

"There are at least six other famous women pregnant right now who aren't getting picked on," she says in the interview. "But they're all over me. It's like there is a campaign to demean me."

Go Ahead and Look!

Says Presley: "You know what I think when I see those fat photos? I am not going to let them control me. I just let it all hang out. You want to look at me? Go ahead and look."

The singer, who is expected to give birth in the fall, has two teenage children, Riley, 19, and Benjamin, 15, with ex Danny Keough. The twins are the first children for Presley and husband Michael Lockwood.

But Presley remains defiant when it comes to the fat-talk. "I am 5' 3," she says. "If I gain five pounds it shows."

"I am trying to grow another human being," she adds. "Besides, I'm 40! I'm lucky to even be able to do this."

Taking stock of her life â?? and her pregnancy â?? Presley tells Marie Claire in the issue out Aug. 12 that she's growing emotionally as well. "We're all going to screw up," Presley says. "The important thing is, do you learn from it and not do it again? Can you make it better in the future? Can you change?

"I am in a happy place now," she says. "But it took a lot to get here. I wasn't always who I am now."

AmyWinelake Guest
    ooohh another scientolobaby! Congrats to her! Hope all goes well for both momma and baby

Noelle Page Guest
    I like Lisa Marie. Seems soooooooo much her father's daughter. Sad that she didn't get to have him in her life.

Vamp Guest
    Twins at her age must be tough. I hope her twins are as beautiful as her other two kids. (Riley is GORGEOUS.)

lab_rat Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by panda View Post
    She looks beautiful!

Lisa Marie Presley Bares Her Baby Bump

By Brian Orloff and Liz McNeil
    Originally posted Friday August 08, 2008 02:25 PM EDT

Lisa Marie Presley Photo by: Courtesy Marie ClaireLisa Marie Presley announced she's expecting twins â?? and now she's baring her baby bump in a new photo spread in the September issue of Marie Claire.

The reason for exposing herself in this spread? Presley says she's firing back against people who, early in her pregnancy, posted unflattering photos of her and just accused her of having a large, unhealthy appetite.

"They want me to be him," she tells the magazine, referring to her father, Elvis Presley. "It's like they can't wait."

Presley claims "the tabloids were going so far as to alter photos. I could never figure out why they went to all that trouble to make me look fat.

"There are at least six other famous women pregnant right now who aren't getting picked on," she says in the interview. "But they're all over me. It's like there is a campaign to demean me."

Go Ahead and Look!

Says Presley: "You know what I think when I see those fat photos? I am not going to let them control me. I just let it all hang out. You want to look at me? Go ahead and look."

The singer, who is expected to give birth in the fall, has two teenage children, Riley, 19, and Benjamin, 15, with ex Danny Keough. The twins are the first children for Presley and husband Michael Lockwood.

But Presley remains defiant when it comes to the fat-talk. "I am 5' 3," she says. "If I gain five pounds it shows."

"I am trying to grow another human being," she adds. "Besides, I'm 40! I'm lucky to even be able to do this."

Taking stock of her life â?? and her pregnancy â?? Presley tells Marie Claire in the issue out Aug. 12 that she's growing emotionally as well. "We're all going to screw up," Presley says. "The important thing is, do you learn from it and not do it again? Can you make it better in the future? Can you change?

"I am in a happy place now," she says. "But it took a lot to get here. I wasn't always who I am now."
    She looks fabulous!!!

NewYorkDoll Guest
    I used to think she looked just like the big E but in that photo, she sure favors Priscilla (pre her jiffy lube job).

FannyB1923 Guest
    Every time I see a picture of Lisa Marie I think of the line in the Shawn Mullins song..."she'd be a whole lot prettier if she smiled once in a while"

She always seems to project 17 and angry.

Noelle Page Guest
    It's that dark, brooding quality that was part of what made Elvis so great.