Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 67891017 ... LastLast

Thread: Ped Egg Makes Me Puke

Quote Originally Posted by ad nauseam View Post
    I was driving by Walgreens today and the sign was screaming at me ;

PED EGG
    $9.99

I am serious! I thought of Hidium.

John,

Thank you, I want to barf now. That made my hands sweat.
    You thought me ME? That's hilarious!!! You could have thought of RaRa, I think she STARTED this thread, and then became converted!!!

You are forever ensconced among a miasma of ped egg leavens in ma brainz.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You are forever ensconced among a miasma of ped egg leavens in ma brainz.
    That's one of the nicest things anyone has ever said to me. Thanks.

kelbons Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by motherogod View Post
    I'm thinking the Ped Egg needs its own T-shirt. Anyone care to volunteer to do the design? I'm thinking just the name of this thread would be groovy, "ped egg makes me puke" with some graphics like a barefoot with an egg smoothing over the bottom, a rainbow flowing from it.
    I'd buy one!

Quote Originally Posted by baroque1 View Post
    how sad is it that I now know when Walgreen gets their weekly shipments in? And they still dont have any! They have them on back order. Ya'll must be making the Pedegg a real trend....can you imagine what the factory workers are wondering?
    They're probably wondering what the hell they're doing working in a factory when they're only seven years old! And living in Vietnam.

kelbons Guest

For Your Viewing Pleasure...

OK, kiddies, the wait is finally over!!!

Mom returned today from her vacation with cloven hooves. Not a pretty sight. A mere hour and a half after she got home, she and my daughter were at it again with that damn Ped Egg! And, lucky viewers... you have not one, but TWO videos to see!!

Ped Egg the Third

Ped Egg: Episode IV

Please excuse the crappy quality... it was on my cell phone camera.

Oh, and I wish the audio was better! The commentary and conversation on the second video are pretty funny. And yes, she'd totally buy the t-shirt!!

Yes, kiddies! Replacement graters!!!
    Last edited by kelbons; 04-04-2008 at 06:32 PM.

Bayou Voodoo Guest
    All right, I admit it. Much to my chagrin, I caved to the hardcore peer pressure here on FAD and bought a damn PedEgg tonight at BB&B. I giggled maniacally as I perused the display.....they practically called my name! lol

I shall report on the morrow if it was worth the $10 I dropped on it. Alas, I'm at work tonight and unable to grate skin off of any body part.

lisalouver Guest
    I am getting to be like JohnTrim. I can not stay away from this thread! And everyone is buying a ped egg!

Ra, you deserve a huge finders fee!

There ought to be a link on Ped Egg's website to this thread. Their sales would triple.
    John Trim On Face Book
    On the internet you can be anything you want.
    It is strange that so many people choose to be stupid.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Last night my husband looked at my feet and said... "Why all the Band-Aids? I thought you liked that Egg thing, I thought it worked for you?" I had to tell him I went crazy with it, and over used it, and made myself bleed.

Maybe I just need the blade refill - my blades are defective... that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by kelbons View Post
    OK, kiddies, the wait is finally over!!!

Mom returned today from her vacation with cloven hooves. Not a pretty sight. A mere hour and a half after she got home, she and my daughter were at it again with that damn Ped Egg! And, lucky viewers... you have not one, but TWO videos to see!!

Ped Egg the Third

Ped Egg: Episode IV

Yes, kiddies! Replacement graters!!!
    THAT WAS AWESOME!!! She put her hand it the shavings!!!!! I laughed out loud for real!!!

kelbons Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidium View Post
    THAT WAS AWESOME!!! She put her hand it the shavings!!!!! I laughed out loud for real!!!
    When my daughter went into the living room to get the Egg for Nana, she sniffed it and just about gagged. I had to laugh my ass off and i freaked my stepdad out!

BAGOBONES Guest
    Feet Turn Me Off For Sure. And On The Commercial When They Empty The Dried Skin Shavings Into The Garbage, I Wanna Vomit

Quote Originally Posted by BAGOBONES View Post
    Feet Turn Me Off For Sure. And On The Commercial When They Empty The Dried Skin Shavings Into The Garbage, I Wanna Vomit
    So, you've come to the right thread... the "Ped Egg Makes Me Puke" is where you belong!

Quote Originally Posted by BAGOBONES View Post
    Feet are sexy.
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

Quote Originally Posted by ichabodius View Post
    Feet are sexy.
    Mine are ruined.

I have hairy hobbit feet
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

I have hairy hobbit feet
    Bitchen!

motherogod Guest
    I have hairy hobbit feet
    That. Is. Freakin. Hilarious.

I think I've posted before about the horrors of my job... psychiatric crisis team, MOBILE! Puke. Anyway, during my first week I got to go to the jail and learn where to go to do suicide precautions assessments... booking area of course (?). When I got in there they had a line o' inmates just in from court. All had the handcuffs, leg and waist chains too. This is an especially nice ensemble with the orange jumpsuits and yellow plastic sandals.

I had to wait, so I sat on the bench and waited. OF COURSE to undo the leg irons (I guess that's step one in the undoing of such restraints), they have to kneel on the bench so their feet are behind them and the deputy can reach the lock. Yep, my bench. There was this old codger with gnarly shoe-box-shaped feet with longass claws. I've referred to him as the hobbit ever since. Ugh, I mean I'm sitting on the bench, he hops up there next to me and his shoes (of course) fell off revealing the zexy feetz.

I'm thinking county corrections needs to hook up with the ped egg folks. Wow, save all that dust for mortaring bricks in a new wing of the jail. It would all pay for itself in the first month!

I think I've posted before about the horrors of my job... psychiatric crisis team, MOBILE! Puke. Anyway, during my first week I got to go to the jail and learn where to go to do suicide precautions assessments... booking area of course (?). When I got in there they had a line o' inmates just in from court. All had the handcuffs, leg and waist chains too. This is an especially nice ensemble with the orange jumpsuits and yellow plastic sandals.

I had to wait, so I sat on the bench and waited. OF COURSE to undo the leg irons (I guess that's step one in the undoing of such restraints), they have to kneel on the bench so their feet are behind them and the deputy can reach the lock. Yep, my bench. There was this old codger with gnarly shoe-box-shaped feet with longass claws. I've referred to him as the hobbit ever since. Ugh, I mean I'm sitting on the bench, he hops up there next to me and his shoes (of course) fell off revealing the zexy feetz.

I'm thinking county corrections needs to hook up with the ped egg folks. Wow, save all that dust for mortaring bricks in a new wing of the jail. It would all pay for itself in the first month!
    That wasn't the guy who used your boobs as a jump off point from the stage to the mosh pit was it? (GAWD, I hope that was YOUR story).

My sister has a kid who hasn't worn shoes in years. He went to college and was known as "That guy who doesn't wear shoes." He feet are really root like, like they've been underground for a while. Funny thing is, he got a degree in Psychology.

My hobbit feet are well groomed. I'm a fag.

RaRaRamona Guest
    My hobbit feet are well groomed. I'm a fag.
    Well duh

motherogod Guest
    That wasn't the guy who used your boobs as a jump off point from the stage to the mosh pit was it? (GAWD, I hope that was YOUR story).

My sister has a kid who hasn't worn shoes in years. He went to college and was known as "That guy who doesn't wear shoes." He feet are really root like, like they've been underground for a while. Funny thing is, he got a degree in Psychology.
    Hey, yeah, that was me with diving board boobs! Nope, this was at the jail within the past 2 years... ugh, I'm sure we could harvest the mushrooms growing on the feet there and make enough money to fund the jails electricity bill each month. Ugh.

P.S.... Why is this thread on PAGE 2? We're slacking, friends!

My sister's kid who hasn't worn shoes in years can be a psychologist. That freaks me out.

motherogod Guest
    My sister's kid who hasn't worn shoes in years can be a psychologist. That freaks me out.
    One of the psychologists I've been blessed to work with (gag), was famous in medical school for wearing linen garments like jesus, not showering and going barefoot everywhere. He'd sit on the front row of all his classes and read science fiction novels. 100% whack job. Good practitioner, though.

If your sister's offspring starts dressing like Jesus, then there's your sign!

One of the psychologists I've been blessed to work with (gag), was famous in medical school for wearing linen garments like jesus, not showering and going barefoot everywhere. He'd sit on the front row of all his classes and read science fiction novels. 100% whack job. Good practitioner, though.

If your sister's offspring starts dressing like Jesus, then there's your sign!
    He is a science fiction geek, I'm not sure if he showers or not, he lives in another city so I don't smell him that often. But his feet look like they'be been buried and have truffles growing on them. He tends to wear the same clothing over and over. He has a freakly little beard, but short hair. He carries a plastic fork behind his ear, because "You never know when someone might offer you a bite of something."

RaRaRamona Guest
    "You never know when someone might offer you a bite of something."

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Quote Originally Posted by RaRaRamona View Post
    Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    I swear!

motherogod Guest
    Well, be sure to let him know that Ped Egg dust doesn't require a fork!

I'm completely impressed with the fork-behind-the-ear rationale. I may start doing that when I want to feel quirky.

Well, be sure to let him know that Ped Egg dust doesn't require a fork!

I'm completely impressed with the fork-behind-the-ear rationale. I may start doing that when I want to feel quirky.
    I had my hair in a top knot at Thanksgiving when I found this out, so, I used a fork as a hair ornament that day. I didn't eat with it although I may have served my mother a piece of turkey with it. (She deserved that, she's poisoned me so many times with her cooking).

Morbid1 Guest
    Bitchen!
    Hahah!

I had my hair in a top knot at Thanksgiving when I found this out, so, I used a fork as a hair ornament that day. I didn't eat with it although I may have served my mother a piece of turkey with it. (She deserved that, she's poisoned me so many times with her cooking).
    Iam partaking at your place more often!

lol..

-Morbid1

I GOT MY PEDEGG.....I GOT MY PEDEGG.....LA LA LA TRA LA....I GOT MY PEDEGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

details to follow

royorbisonisdead Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by baroque1 View Post
    I GOT MY PEDEGG.....I GOT MY PEDEGG.....LA LA LA TRA LA....I GOT MY PEDEGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

details to follow
    HEY- I GOT MINE TODAY TOO!

As Ed Grimley would say, "Most excellent, I must say!"

I cannot BELIEVE how great it is! I am a fanatic now!

What happened to my life, that I get this excited over the PED EGG?

lisalouver Guest
    YAY!

Two more happy Ped Egg owners! Tonight at Walgreens I saw a box of the replacement blades.

May have to get them over the summer, but not yet!

royorbisonisdead Guest
    I wonder how long it will take us to blow through the stock blade...hmmm...my hooves are pretty bad....

lisalouver Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by royorbisonisdead View Post
    I wonder how long it will take us to blow through the stock blade...hmmm...my hooves are pretty bad....
    LOL!!

RaRaRamona Guest
    Yayyy!!!!!

royorbisonisdead Guest
    Now if we can just find something at Walgreens to cure my Cankles. *sigh*

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by royorbisonisdead View Post
    Now if we can just find something at Walgreens to cure my Cankles. *sigh*
    LMHO Let me know too

Your mom is a hoot! She reminds me of mine! Love her!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

awww, I've just read this entire thread (I didn't even know what a Ped Egg was!) and now I've got Ped Egg Envy. And no ped eggs! No tasty shavings for me!

Apparently it hasn't made its way to Japan yet. We have a new nasty toy that's called 'Scratch' (OUCH!) and shaped like a pencil, but has a goddam straight razor inside, and numerous warnings not to "use it sideways."

I have a microplaner; would that work? also, can Mr. Ped Egg cut you if you use him sideways? Is that what you did, Hid? Or did you just grate too deep?

Worst of all, I can't even get the mouth-watering commercial to work. I'm missing out.

So next time your hubby/kid/mom/neighbor starts grossing out about all those foot flakes drifting about, just remind them to clean their plates and think of ped-egg-starved kids in Asia who would be only too happy to get some foot flakes!

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by herekittykitty View Post
    awww, I've just read this entire thread (I didn't even know what a Ped Egg was!) and now I've got Ped Egg Envy. And no ped eggs! No tasty shavings for me!

Apparently it hasn't made its way to Japan yet. We have a new nasty toy that's called 'Scratch' (OUCH!) and shaped like a pencil, but has a goddam straight razor inside, and numerous warnings not to "use it sideways."

I have a microplaner; would that work? also, can Mr. Ped Egg cut you if you use him sideways? Is that what you did, Hid? Or did you just grate too deep?

Worst of all, I can't even get the mouth-watering commercial to work. I'm missing out.

So next time your hubby/kid/mom/neighbor starts grossing out about all those foot flakes drifting about, just remind them to clean their plates and think of ped-egg-starved kids in Asia who would be only too happy to get some foot flakes!
    Oh that's no fair! You should order one. They are safe to use & you can use them any way you like.

royorbisonisdead Guest

foot flakes!
    Man, would that be a great new cereal or what????

Foot Flakes...They're not just for kids!

Quote Originally Posted by lisalouver View Post
    LOL!!
    My stock blade is useless. I've dulled it down so much you could use it to apply diaper rash cream to a baby's butt.

I need new blades!!!!

With the microplaner, I was putting my feet over my head and reaching around for better positioning. During a particularly tedious contortion, I may have slipped a bit and sliced sideways, but this only gave me new opportunities to shave off the hanging piece of skin I created by doing that. About grating too deep. I don't know if that is possible. Depth is relative. Sometimes you may do something that hurts a lot and you look at it with a sinking feeling of anxiety and think... maybe I shouldn't have done that... but if you've had a tetanus shot within the last 10 years you should be fine. Also, keep a lot of paper towels, peroxide, cotton squares, neosporin, 4" gauze squares and paper bandage tape close at hand. You don't want to have to walk around looking for them after the deed is done.

The 'Scratch' is for shaving off long facial hairs. Don't use it sideways, unless you want a scar on your face.

kelbons Guest
    Your mom is a hoot! She reminds me of mine! Love her!
    I KNEW she couldn't be the only one out there.

M daughter is at my mom's this morning... I wonder what type of adventures they'll have today!

For you guys:

If anyone wants this, I can email it to you flipped so that you can put it on iron on tshirt transfers:

ped egg.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ped egg.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	59.8 KB 
ID:	4850  
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

For you guys:

If anyone wants this, I can email it to you flipped so that you can put it on iron on tshirt transfers:

ped egg.jpg

This is awesome!!! Look everyone, she will email us this cool graphic, and we can print it on iron on paper and put it on a t-shirt!!!

Very cool, ad nauseam! You KNOW I want one...!!!!!

Do *not* use a black shirt!!!

It left all the gluey residue and did not show up.

I am going to try again tomorrow with a white shirt and new transfers.

I will let you know how it turns out!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

royorbisonisdead Guest
    Aaagghhh! I went to town the last two nights and finally put a hole in each foot! And it grates so fine, I didn't even realize it until I saw blood.

Yowsers. Now I have to switch hobbies.

My feet are stylin', though, besides the gaping wounds.