Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4567815 ... LastLast

Thread: Ped Egg Makes Me Puke

Zombiegirl Guest
    I canNOT stop laughin' at this! LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by motherogod View Post
    Line it up and snort it, or sell it to the jr. high kids down the street for a "new kind of high the popular kids are doing."

Roll your Dolly Madison lil' donuts in them for an even more powdered sugar effect. **Also may be mixed with butter and vanilla for a lovely buttercream frosting**

Rub the dust on your hands before you do your routine on the uneven parallel bars in the olympic gymnastic finals.

Chalk the football field for the homecoming game.

Brush on eyelids for a dramatic shadow effect. **May also be applied with a puff to shiny forehead, nose and chin for an instant matte finish**

Mix in with soil when potting new spring plants for a super-nourished garden.

Pat in areas prone to chafing to prevent heat rash.

Donate to your local university forensics department for their fingerprinting 101 class... then write it off of next year's taxes!

Save it all up in a big ol' baggie, keep it under your mattress with written instructions in your will for DNA to be taken from the debris for cloning purposes when you're gone.

Has anyone tried to light it yet?
    THAT'S the spirit!!!! Good on you!!!!

Microwaving it might be fun too. (Damn she's good. I wish I had thought of half these things!)

PedEggSale.com Buy one get one free from an excited lady with a British accent!!!

Our bakery makes delicious baked goods that are completely free of wheat, eggs, peanuts, and tree nuts. For any one who has allergies to wheat, eggs and peanuts. Learning to bake cookies and other fun treats that were good to eat has been tough--but we have done it. I am sure you will enjoy our products and our devotion to an wheat, egg free, peanut free, and nut free bakery. Contact the Pedeg Bakery

Quote Originally Posted by Hidium View Post
    PedEggSale.com Buy one get one free from an excited lady with a British accent!!!
    Ok, I watched the video and they offer a cream to put on after you use the ped egg. Can someone explain to me why you would use something on your feet that offers a cream called 'Foot REPAIR' that you put on after. If the ped egg is so great why do you need to repair the foot after. Does this cream repair the DAMAGE caused by the ped egg?

I mean ladies what are you doing to yourselves? Put down these evil devices and just put on a pair of socks for god sakes. Your destroying your feet for the sake of smooth feet.

Also it says that men can use it too? WTF???? About the only thing I'd use it for is to smooth out the end of a 2 by 4 I just cut.

What is the world coming to when they start selling kitchen appliances for foot care.
    John Trim On Face Book
    On the internet you can be anything you want.
    It is strange that so many people choose to be stupid.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hey, here's a cool pic (let's see if it posts)-- totally not my foot but while looking like a calloused up heel, I found this!
    Bigger claws than a three toed sloth. Bet she could hang upside down off a tree no sweat.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

Quote Originally Posted by johntrim040851 View Post
    Ok, I watched the video and they offer a cream to put on after you use the ped egg. Can someone explain to me why you would use something on your feet that offers a cream called 'Foot REPAIR' that you put on after. If the ped egg is so great why do you need to repair the foot after. Does this cream repair the DAMAGE caused by the ped egg?

I mean ladies what are you doing to yourselves? Put down these evil devices and just put on a pair of socks for god sakes. Your destroying your feet for the sake of smooth feet.

Also it says that men can use it too? WTF???? About the only thing I'd use it for is to smooth out the end of a 2 by 4 I just cut.

What is the world coming to when they start selling kitchen appliances for foot care.
    The foot cream is to fool you into thinking your feet are amazingly smooth. You are simply paying way too much attention. You're thinking like a man, (I guess you have no choice..) I had to stop using my Ped Egg, because I went a bit crazy. But as soon as I heal, I'll be back at it, because, I want to be beautiful.

1karenhb Guest

In the summer it gets 110+ here. NO SOCKS!!! Great ideas Hidium and Motherogod. Pedegg should include a book with purchase " 101 Uses for Foot Cheese". Has anyone tried to snort this stuff?????

Quote Originally Posted by 1karenhb View Post
    In the summer it gets 110+ here. NO SOCKS!!! Great ideas Hidium and Motherogod. Pedegg should include a book with purchase " 101 Uses for Foot Cheese". Has anyone tried to snort this stuff?????
    YOU'VE BEEN WATCHING ME?

kelbons Guest
    I swear... these Ped Eggs are EVERYWHERE these days!! I walked into Bed Bath & Beyond this afternoon and there was an entire wall of them. You can't avoid them!

Mrs. Watson Guest
    You get that Foot Repair lotion stuff when you buy Birkenstocks online, too. Or at least you used to.

I have this wonderful Bath & Body Works peppermint and spearmint oil foot healing cream I use on my feet. I got it in some gift basket, normally I hate B&BW stuff, it's so chemical fake smelling, but this is divine.

It is, however, dangerous on bare feet on ceramic tile. Which I found out the hard way.

motherogod Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RaRaRamona View Post
    I now understand how you got your name. People say it to you a lot. It's often followed by the phrase "Help me."
    You understand me! I feel like I've come home! Hoorah!

I'm totally going to save my foot cheese, pack a couple months' worth of it into a latex balloon, tie it tight and make it into a stress ball. Recycling at its finest!

I'm totally going to save my foot cheese, pack a couple months' worth of it into a latex balloon, tie it tight and make it into a stress ball. Recycling at its finest!
    I'm not worthy!!!! I'm not worthy!!!! You Rock!

I hope someone has a video camera when that sucker breaks open by your face. You'll get the soft coverage you want without the heavy greasy finish you don't need.

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Watson View Post

It is, however, dangerous on bare feet on ceramic tile. Which I found out the hard way.
    Heeheeheehee

Aaaaw bummer; I thought you gonna say you planned on letting it go on a slightly windy day & send it off to let some poor kid find it.

A powdery substance in a latex balloon?? Nah, that won't look suspicious at all.
    John Trim On Face Book

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RaRaRamona Guest
    A powdery substance in a latex balloon?? Nah, that won't look suspicious at all.
    Ahaha can you imagine explaining that one?

Especially after they find out it's not drugs but get curious and test further and find out it's human skin. "Lucy!!!!! You got some splanin to do!!!!
    John Trim On Face Book

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Imagine the embarrassment of the DEA Agent or whoever that arrests you when they realise you were trying to smuggle your own DNA, and not whatever drugs come in balloons.

RaRaRamona Guest
    Many many years ago my apt was raided by the gang squad. I had left town for a couple of weeks & a friend had some cr-azy parties at my place. I had been back a day & was actually moving out b/c it was nasty & they came in. It was wild. They didn't find anything but they did freak out over a bag of dark ground up material in the freezer. The guy pulled it out & they were all excited & I said "Oh no you found my crystal - my Folger's Crystal!"

The end of that story is I wasn't arrested but since it was my place I had to pay thousands of dollars to redo the entire apt.

I had a friend once, I'm out of touch with her now, but she was arrested with a pretty good amount of cocaine. Her lawyer had this bright idea during her trial to have it re-weighed... It ended up being MORE than the police said it was. She was so happy with him. She ended up doing a couple years with work release because they were after her boyfriend, she was collateral damage, so to speak. I always thougt her lawyer's stupid move was kind of funny. Now, if the Ped Egg had been invented back then, they could have put their stash inside of it!

Why can't I figure out how to use the multiple quote thing? I guess I've never had multiples, so that would make sense.

BigBootyJudy Guest
    Why can't I figure out how to use the multiple quote thing? I guess I've never had multiples, so that would make sense.

LOL You crack me up Hidium!!

That is something you can carry out in the open, with pride.

RaRaRamona Guest
    That is something you can carry out in the open, with pride.
    With gay pride?

motherogod Guest
    It's not like it will be in my rectum! Oy!

With gay pride?
    Absolutely!

kelbons Guest
    LOL Try the " + button...

So I got my Tiffany's blue nail polish today and my daughter and I now have blue toenails. I'm posting a pic so you can see how we (unlike my mom) do NOT need the Ped Egg yet.

BTW, I stopped at Mom's house today as they're in Florida and I promised to check on the cat. SHE LEFT THE PED EGG AT HOME!!!! I called her and she said she's getting a new one at Walgreen's. I mean, she needs something to do on that three-day drive home!
    Last edited by kelbons; 03-28-2008 at 02:48 PM.

RaRaRamona Guest
    AWESOME girl! Your daughter's toes are so super cute!!!

kelbons Guest
    Thanks! She could not wait to get that on!!!

pvezz Guest
    Love the toenails, Kelbons!

Thread drift (yea right lol), but every time I log in and see the title of this thread and that it's still going, I LMAO!

Quote Originally Posted by pvezz View Post

Thread drift (yea right lol), but every time I log in and see the title of this thread and that it's still going, I LMAO!
    I can't stay away. This is the first tread I check when I log on everyday. What the hell is wrong with me????????????
    John Trim On Face Book

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RaRaRamona Guest

I can't stay away. This is the first tread I check when I log on everyday. What the hell is wrong with me????????????

LOL fun fun fun!

Mrs. Watson Guest
    I think the Ped Egg helped fade two scars I have on my right foot. One is from bunion surgery and one is from an unfortuante wineglass accident that required 22 stitches.

Kelly, LOVE the matching toesies!

Quote Originally Posted by John Trim View Post
    Me thinks your developing a foot fetish

Quote Originally Posted by baroque1 View Post
    Me thinks your developing a foot fetish
    More like a Pedegg fetish.
    John Trim On Face Book

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RaRaRamona Guest
    More like a Pedegg fetish.
    Now that could be dangerous.

Now that could be dangerous.
    Well maybe I'm just hooked on the women that frequent this thread.
    John Trim On Face Book

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

We are hooked on you too-best looking death hag that you are! We want your body and mind!

BTW my local walgreens is STILL sold out of pedeggs.....I want one!

There is no way I could ever post a picture of my foot on this site. I couldn't face the ridicule. Kelbons, you and your little Kelbonette have such adorable feets!!!!

I think the Ped Egg helped fade two scars I have on my right foot. One is from bunion surgery and one is from an unfortuante wineglass accident that required 22 stitches.

Wow, that's a lot of stitches!!!! Why did you do it? Was it one of those Jewish wedding traditions? Or, were you really-really drunk, and jumping up and down on wind glasses seemed like a good idea at the time...?

Quote Originally Posted by kelbons View Post

So I got my Tiffany's blue nail polish today and my daughter and I now have blue toenails. I'm posting a pic so you can see how we (unlike my mom) do NOT need the Ped Egg yet.

BTW, I stopped at Mom's house today as they're in Florida and I promised to check on the cat. SHE LEFT THE PED EGG AT HOME!!!! I called her and she said she's getting a new one at Walgreen's. I mean, she needs something to do on that three-day drive home!

WAIT A MINUTE!!! Nobody cares that she is going to use the Ped Egg in the closed environment of a CAR? If I had said that, you guys would have jumped all over my rack!!!! LOL

Dying Breath Guest
    Watch as they cut the balloon open, dip in a finger and rub it on their teeth to "test" it..

Quote Originally Posted by Dying Breath View Post
    Watch as they cut the balloon open, dip in a finger and rub it on their teeth to "test" it..
    You mean the cops, of course...!!! THAT I would pay American money to see, THEN I'd tell them what it really was!!!

lisalouver Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by kelbons View Post

Great pic! I ordered the polish yesterday. Am looking forward to getting it. Thanks RaRa!

I went for a mani/pedi yesterday (my friends treat, she and I went together) and we had a blast. The only thing missing was my blue polish! The manicurist thought my feet were in great shapw (thanks Ped egg!!)

kelbons Guest
    Thanks!

And thanks!

There is no way I could ever post a picture of my foot on this site. I couldn't face the ridicule. Kelbons, you and your little Kelbonette have such adorable feets!!!!
    Kelbonette... LOL She thinks she's the cat's pajamas with those blue toes! She was showing them off to everyone at my cousin's bridal shower today.

WAIT A MINUTE!!! Nobody cares that she is going to use the Ped Egg in the closed environment of a CAR? If I had said that, you guys would have jumped all over my rack!!!! LOL
    Hell, no one cared when she used to smoke with all the car windows up!! Which is worse? At least I won't be in the car with her this time! LOL

I can't stay away. This is the first thread I check when I log on everyday. What the hell is wrong with me????????????
    SOMEONE SEND THIS MAN A PED-EGG!!!
    Last edited by kelbons; 03-29-2008 at 01:08 PM.

lisalouver Guest
    LMFAO!!!!!!!!!

Well maybe I'm just hooked on the women that frequent this thread.
    I think that is more likey what is going on... you like women who are willing to talk about their feet and/or flaunt them wilth wild abandon. Or maybe you like Tiffany blue toenails. Perhaps you feel the need to buy a few trinkets from Tiffanys, and send them to all the laidies on the Ped Egg site... you are getting sleepy...S-L-E-E-P-Y.... we like diamond earrings.... you will PM us for our addresses....

If your asking for someone to jump on your RACK, I'll volunteer.
    John Trim On Face Book

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If your asking for someone to jump on your RACK, I'll volunteer.
    Only if you have the smooth wonderful feet you can only get with ... you guessed it..."THE Barf Inducing PED EGG!", and Tiffany toe nail polish. THEN you can gently jump on my rack.

Only if you have the smooth wonderful feet you can only get with ... you guessed it..."THE Barf Inducing PED EGG!", and Tiffany toe nail polish. THEN you can gently jump on my rack.
    Is that all? I've been wearing that polish for years.
    John Trim On Face Book

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]