Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456714 ... LastLast

Thread: Ped Egg Makes Me Puke

Damn, I got inspired and made a special trip to Walgreens yesterday for my pedegg and they were all sold out!...guess the tried and true pumice stone will have to do for now. I have baby skin (dont get jealous its difficult living as a softie) so the stone keeps them kissable. Still.........I want one

kelbons Guest
    I got my mom to do it on my phone video camera. It's not that great of a video, but we were almost peeing our pants. I'm trying to convert the file so I can post or link it...

• I got it uploaded on Photobucket, but the audio is screwy!!!
    Last edited by kelbons; 03-21-2008 at 07:40 PM.

Cadence71 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by motherogod View Post
    I just have to say, y'all are killin' me with the ped egg comments! So glad everyone got one and tried it-- I told you you'd love it! i mean, every since I used it the first time, I only need to do occasional "touch ups" on my big toes. Seriously, my big toes are shaped like rattlesnake heads, and the side next to the shoe gets all calloused and big. Kind of looks like a rattlesnake with a goiter. Sad.

But now... Ped Egg has changed my life! Just like Hidium, I used to tear up my feet with abandon. I've been known to start peeling a hunk of skin from outer heel to inner heel, only to leave it to toughen up for further pulling because of the pain. Fun as hell to go to bed the big ol' sharpie! You think the runners in the pantyhose on the commercial are bad! Imagine a runner in your flannel sheets! Oy!

Hey, here's a cool pic (let's see if it posts)-- totally not my foot but while looking like a calloused up heel, I found this!
    Now that gal must be a big 'ol slice of ho-cake.

RaRaRamona Guest

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by kelbons View Post
    I got my mom to do it on my phone video camera. It's not that great of a video, but we were almost peeing our pants. I'm trying to convert the file so I can post or link it...
    • I got it uploaded on Photobucket, but the audio is screwy!!!
    LOL fantastic!

kelbons Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RaRaRamona View Post
    LOL fantastic!
    http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fusea...deoid=30824635

It's friggin' gross.
    Last edited by kelbons; 03-22-2008 at 12:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 1karenhb View Post
    This really works!! Used it for the first time today and my feet are so soft. After reading all the posts, tried not to over do it. I hate to throw out the "cheese". Anyone have any ideas what to do with it other than pasta and pizza???
    Well, if you mix it with boxed cake mix and some water and butter, you can make globs and then put the globs on top of your uncooked pumkin pie and then bake it... this will create a sweet and crunchy TASTY desert topped pie. Whipped cream will only make it more festive and mask the toe jam taste.
    In case you're wondering about my credentials, I've won a prize for my pie baking abilities, but I think it's my killer crust. I'll never tell the secret ingredient in the crust.

Thanks RaRaRamona for reminding me of the Lebowski Scatter. How could I have forgotten?

Zombiegirl Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidium View Post
    Well, if you mix it with boxed cake mix and some water and butter, you can make globs and then put the globs on top of your uncooked pumkin pie and then bake it... this will create a sweet and crunchy TASTY desert topped pie. Whipped cream will only make it more festive and mask the toe jam taste.
    In case you're wondering about my credentials, I've won a prize for my pie baking abilities, but I think it's my killer crust. I'll never tell the secret ingredient in the crust.
    Out of everything I've read on this thread, this is THE ONE that makes me wanna puke, LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Zombiegirl View Post
    Out of everything I've read on this thread, this is THE ONE that makes me wanna puke, LOL
    Thank you ZombieGirl, I'm truly honored to have grossed you out.

Zombiegirl Guest
    Thank you ZombieGirl, I'm truly honored to have grossed you out.
    You're so welcome. And thanks to you too, I'll never look at pumpkin pie the same way again! LOLOL

Quote Originally Posted by Zombiegirl View Post
    You're so welcome. And thanks to you too, I'll never look at pumpkin pie the same way again! LOLOL
    See, I've saved you from gaining a few pounds at Thanksgiving! RaRaRamona won't be eating anymore either I bet.

Zombiegirl Guest
    See, I've saved you from gaining a few pounds at Thanksgiving! RaRaRamona won't be eating anymore either I bet.
    You've gotta good point there. However, I'll probably end up just doubling up on the pecan pie instead, LOL If you've gotta recipe for that one, please don't share it

The secret is in the crust....

Zombiegirl Guest
    LOLOL

16. 03-22-2008, 08:40 PM

RaRaRamona Guest
    AAhhhhaaaaaa!!! Okay my thought process for this one:

"Holy Moses she is going to TOWN on that thing. Nooooo don't open it like that! You'll be engulfed in foot debris! EGADS that's a freakin lotta powdered foot there lady. Yikes she's going in for the big finish. LOOK at her holding that foot like a prize winning trout!"

That was so hilarious. I may never recover from the sheer glee on her face as she shaved her footsie down to the bone.

Bravo mom, bravo!

"Holy Moses she is going to TOWN on that thing. Nooooo don't open it like that! You'll be engulfed in foot debris! EGADS that's a freakin lotta powdered foot there lady. Yikes she's going in for the big finish. LOOK at her holding that foot like a prize winning trout!"

That was so hilarious. I may never recover from the sheer glee on her face as she shaved her footsie down to the bone.

Bravo mom, bravo!

I spit coffee out my nose reading this, especially the "Holding that foot like a prize winning trout"! part. I want a PedEgg, but cannot find one. I'm going to have to break down and order it on line so I can join the rest of hags in foot sanding bliss.
    Last edited by Colicky; 03-23-2008 at 02:40 AM.

RaRaRamona Guest
    I also want to add that I bookmarked it. I may get the courage to watch it again. LOL Maybe...

Quote Originally Posted by cleanskull View Post
    This thread is getting weird....
    What do you mean 'getting'? This thread got weird on the first page. And I can't stay away.
    John Trim On Face Book
    On the internet you can be anything you want.
    It is strange that so many people choose to be stupid.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

kelbons Guest

Bravo mom, bravo!
    Quote Originally Posted by Colicky View Post
    I spit coffee out my nose reading this, especially the "Holding that foot like a prize winning trout"! part. I want a PedEgg, but cannot find one. I'm going to have to break down and order it on line so I can join the rest of hags in foot sanding bliss.
    I also want to add that I bookmarked it. I may get the courage to watch it again. LOL Maybe...

LMFAO!!!

Now I have to go call my mom and tell her she and her nasty feet are Internet superstars!

Maybe if you're really lucky she'll make a video response!!!

RaRaRamona Guest
    A video response? No I can't take it. Too good to be true!!!

23. 03-23-2008, 09:54 AM

RaRaRamona Guest

Wish bigfoot was here to enjoy this thread.
    Nah it would have been locked long ago.

kelbons Guest
    I know it's too good to be true, Ped Eggers, but YES, I have a follow-up!!

When I get it up on MySpace, I'll link it. LOL

Cadence71 Guest

Talking

Wear these puppys when ya go get yer ped egg. Wish bigfoot was here to enjoy this thread.
    Mmmmm, doggies!

RaRaRamona Guest
    I know it's too good to be true, Ped Eggers, but YES, I have a follow-up!!

When I get it up on MySpace, I'll link it. LOL
    Oooh it is too good to be true!! Your moms is the new Loney Girl.

kelbons Guest
    Alright, people... for your... umm... enjoyment?????

My daughter and mother star it "Ped Egg Part Deux."
    http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fusea...deoid=30927900

OH MY GAWD!!! That was disturbing on many levels, but in a funny way!!! I laughed and laughed. It's hilarious!!! Where was the noise coming from? Now, it might be gross if she had a big ole empty mayo jar and poured her shaving/savings into THAT instead of the trash.

WHAT'S wrong with everyone? WE ARE DEATH HAGS! We look at mangled bodies for cryin' out loud... All you're looking at here is skin flakes!!! LOL, it's not like she was shaving the foot of a rotting corpse! We, as a group, should have a really high tolerance level for 'gross'. Now, if someone were to shave off a bleeding melanoma... that might register on my gross-out level, but barely. SWEET BABY CHEESES!!!! Don't be such sissies!!! Don't make me scold you again! My FAD Public Service Announcement is now finished. Thank you.

Wear these puppys when ya go get yer ped egg. Wish bigfoot was here to enjoy this thread.
    I only missed a day... I can't believe I missed so much. THANK YOU!!!! Oh, by the way... my friend has to have a foot amputated. For real. A Ped Egg might have saved him. Poor guy.

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by KDenz71 View Post
    Mmmmm, doggies!

I can't read your sig pic. I have to know what it says!

kelbons Guest
    OH MY GAWD!!! That was disturbing on many levels, but in a funny way!!! I laughed and laughed. It's hilarious!!! Where was the noise coming from? Now, it might be gross if she had a big ole empty mayo jar and poured her shaving/savings into THAT instead of the trash.

WHAT'S wrong with everyone? WE ARE DEATH HAGS! We look at mangled bodies for cryin' out loud... All you're looking at here is skin flakes!!! LOL, it's not like she was shaving the foot of a rotting corpse! We, as a group, should have a really high tolerance level for 'gross'. Now, if someone were to shave off a bleeding melanoma... that might register on my gross-out level, but barely. SWEET BABY CHEESES!!!! Don't be such sissies!!! Don't make me scold you again! My FAD Public Service Announcement is now finished. Thank you.
    LOL Yeah, but it was my mom and I was RIGHT THERE. It was not pleasant.

Mrs. Watson Guest
    I finally used my Ped Egg last night. I was giving myself a pedicure during Intrevention and my husband was once again horrified. As in "WHAT IN THE NAME OF GOD ARE YOU DOING TO YOUR FEET NOW?" Made me go into the bathroom again. So I dumped the foot cheese in the bathroom wastebasket which is a little tiny one. Later on, he went into the bathroom to blow his nose and throwing away the Kleenex, FREAKED OUT!

I am still LMAO over it.

Kelly, your on to something here. Take your Pedegg and your video camera out into the world and get people to try it and post the videos.
    You could have a million hits in a week.
    John Trim On Face Book

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Link does not work.

Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

kelbons Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by johntrim040851 View Post
    Kelly, your on to something here. Take your Pedegg and your video camera out into the world and get people to try it and post the videos.
    What a great idea!!!

I was just telling my coworker about it and now she wants a Ped Egg! If she gets it I'll make her let me film it! Woooooooooooooo!!!

I'll need my own website... any suggestions on the website name? LOL

kelbons Guest
    I did a Ped Egg search on YouTube... this may be a phenomenon! Yesssssssssssss!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_rSCgpLRhQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MmuQ3q67rw

What a great idea!!!

I was just telling my coworker about it and now she wants a Ped Egg! If she gets it I'll make her let me film it! Woooooooooooooo!!!

I'll need my own website... any suggestions on the website name? LOL
    A "Grate" Way to Healthy Feet.
    John Trim On Face Book

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

kelbons Guest
    A "Grate" Way to Healthy Feet.
    You are a flippin' genius! lol

You are a flippin' genius! lol
    Thank you, Kelly.
    John Trim On Face Book

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Your mom is a really good sport!!!! I like her!!!

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Watson View Post
    I finally used my Ped Egg last night. I was giving myself a pedicure during Intrevention and my husband was once again horrified. As in "WHAT IN THE NAME OF GOD ARE YOU DOING TO YOUR FEET NOW?" Made me go into the bathroom again. So I dumped the foot cheese in the bathroom wastebasket which is a little tiny one. Later on, he went into the bathroom to blow his nose and throwing away the Kleenex, FREAKED OUT!

I am still LMAO over it.
    Me too! That's hilarious.

NOOOOOO Don't share the Egg!!!!!! Eeewwwwww

LOLOL I watched the "2 girls 1 foot" one eeeewwwwwww

Me too!!!

RaRaRamona Guest
    Alright, people... for your... umm... enjoyment?????

My daughter and mother star it "Ped Egg Part Deux."
    http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fusea...deoid=30927900

OOOHHH EEEMMMM GGEEEE NOOOOO She smelled it LMHO!!!!!!!

Did you see in the first video, the lady on the television seemed to stop talking and was watching her? Then, when she showed her foot shavings, she didn't throw them away, she closed the thing back up... that was kind of gross.

I have to tell you all something, I got carried away with mine and I have bandaids all over my feet. I feel that if a little of something is good, a lot has to be better, so I've been put on "Ped Egg Sobriety" by my husband. It's that foot mutilation problem I've spoken of before... I have to watch myself.

45. 03-25-2008, 12:55 PM

Well if your recipe call for Lemon zest...................
    Now that's what I'm talking about!!!!

RaRaRamona Guest
    Did you see in the first video, the lady on the television seemed to stop talking and was watching her? Then, when she showed her foot shavings, she didn't throw them away, she closed the thing back up... that was kind of gross.

I have to tell you all something, I got carried away with mine and I have bandaids all over my feet. I feel that if a little of something is good, a lot has to be better, so I've been put on "Ped Egg Sobriety" by my husband. It's that foot mutilation problem I've spoken of before... I have to watch myself.

Maybe you could employ a midget to do it for you - like Kelbons did.

Yes... a midget, after I heal.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Watson View Post

I am still LMAO over it.
    That is so hilarious!!! That sounds like something my husband says to me ALL THE TIME!!!

kelbons Guest
    She was so excited when I told her she was an Internet superstar! LOL

Me too!!!
    Me, too!

OOOHHH EEEMMMM GGEEEE NOOOOO She smelled it LMHO!!!!!!!
    That's nothing. She licked it, too! I didn't post that video for fear of CPS knocking on my door and taking her away.

LMAO... in her Easter best, even!

Mrs. Watson Guest
    Someone should send this thread to the Ped Egg people.

Who knew we could such mileage out of a foot cheese grater?

That video is great, Kelly. I'm going to make my husband watch it. HA!

motherogod Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by 1karenhb View Post
    This really works!! Used it for the first time today and my feet are so soft. After reading all the posts, tried not to over do it. I hate to throw out the "cheese". Anyone have any ideas what to do with it other than pasta and pizza???
    Line it up and snort it, or sell it to the jr. high kids down the street for a "new kind of high the popular kids are doing."

Roll your Dolly Madison lil' donuts in them for an even more powdered sugar effect. **Also may be mixed with butter and vanilla for a lovely buttercream frosting**

Rub the dust on your hands before you do your routine on the uneven parallel bars in the olympic gymnastic finals.

Chalk the football field for the homecoming game.

Brush on eyelids for a dramatic shadow effect. **May also be applied with a puff to shiny forehead, nose and chin for an instant matte finish**

Mix in with soil when potting new spring plants for a super-nourished garden.

Pat in areas prone to chafing to prevent heat rash.

Donate to your local university forensics department for their fingerprinting 101 class... then write it off of next year's taxes!

Save it all up in a big ol' baggie, keep it under your mattress with written instructions in your will for DNA to be taken from the debris for cloning purposes when you're gone.

Has anyone tried to light it yet?

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by motherogod View Post
    Line it up and snort it, or sell it to the jr. high kids down the street for a "new kind of high the popular kids are doing."

Roll your Dolly Madison lil' donuts in them for an even more powdered sugar effect. **Also may be mixed with butter and vanilla for a lovely buttercream frosting**

Rub the dust on your hands before you do your routine on the uneven parallel bars in the olympic gymnastic finals.

Chalk the football field for the homecoming game.

Brush on eyelids for a dramatic shadow effect. **May also be applied with a puff to shiny forehead, nose and chin for an instant matte finish**

Mix in with soil when potting new spring plants for a super-nourished garden.

Pat in areas prone to chafing to prevent heat rash.

Donate to your local university forensics department for their fingerprinting 101 class... then write it off of next year's taxes!

Save it all up in a big ol' baggie, keep it under your mattress with written instructions in your will for DNA to be taken from the debris for cloning purposes when you're gone.

Has anyone tried to light it yet?
    I now understand how you got your name. People say it to you a lot. It's often followed by the phrase "Help me."