Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Ped Egg Makes Me Puke

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by smellslikealmonds View Post
    I bought one, but I haven't used it yet. Guess it'll be going back to the store.
    But why?? Everyone says they are great!

smellslikealmonds Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RaRaRamona View Post
    But why?? Everyone says they are great!
    The whole cheese grater for feet thing reminds me of my parmesan cheese reference earlier.
    I may never eat Italian food again...

RaRaRamona Guest
    The whole cheese grater for feet thing reminds me of my parmesan cheese reference earlier.
    I may never eat Italian food again...
    Ha! Wear the mask - I highly recommend it.

RLR12 Guest
    I just got my Ed Hardy perfume & bag so I can't spend for a while. I will be trying it soon though.

Ummm, Ed Hardy perfume?! What is that?

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RLR12 View Post
    Ummm, Ed Hardy perfume?! What is that?

Mmmm it's fantabulous! It's new & I waited to get it so I could a free tote bag. It's so cute!

Morbid1 Guest
    Iam gonna buy one of those for my Parmasian cheese!

Great over pasta!

lol..

-Morbid1

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    I'll just stick with my pedicure and vaseline.

If you buy the Ped Egg from the TV commercial... you get TWO for the price of one!!!! You can give one as a gift to RaRaRamona!!!

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidium View Post
    If you buy the Ped Egg from the TV commercial... you get TWO for the price of one!!!! You can give one as a gift to RaRaRamona!!!
    LOL yeah yeah that's a great idea!

I thought you'd like that!!!

lisalouver Guest
    DAMN IT! That would have been my ticket to RaRa's heart.

Why oh why did I buy mine at Walgreens and not on TV????

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by lisalouver View Post

LMBO!! Humor will always win me over.

lisalouver Guest
    LMBO!! Humor will always win me over.

Okay, Ladies and Gents, I must confess that I went to Bed, Bath and Beyond tonight and succumbed to a Ped Egg for myself. Haven't tried it yet. By the time I had dinner with my DH, got the kids in bed and dyed my hair black (I am a blonde by nature but am feeling a little wicked these days), I just didn't have the energy to try it out. But I will tomorrow, I promise.

On a completely different note, I found something absolutely brilliant and fabulous that someone should have invented years ago. It is a telescoping backscratcher that is the size of a pen, and only $4.95. So while I am making grated skin for Hannibal Lecter Lasagne, I can be scratching away on my backside.

I am fairly certain that the Easter Bunny is going to get one for everyone in my family!
    Any day above ground is a good day.

Quote Originally Posted by geekygirl View Post
    Okay, Ladies and Gents, I must confess that I went to Bed, Bath and Beyond tonight and succumbed to a Ped Egg for myself. Haven't tried it yet. By the time I had dinner with my DH, got the kids in bed and dyed my hair black (I am a blonde by nature but am feeling a little wicked these days), I just didn't have the energy to try it out. But I will tomorrow, I promise.

On a completely different note, I found something absolutely brilliant and fabulous that someone should have invented years ago. It is a telescoping backscratcher that is the size of a pen, and only $4.95. So while I am making grated skin for Hannibal Lecter Lasagne, I can be scratching away on my backside.

I am fairly certain that the Easter Bunny is going to get one for everyone in my family!
    OH BABY!!! I'm really happy for you... not only have you gone to the dark side with your hair, you're talking about cooking with your Ped-Egg and back scratcher scrapings!!! That's my girl! The only down side is you're going to make RaRaRamona so sick!!!!

Maruz83 Guest

Cuzz if you bought it on TV you would have paid $10.00 for 2 plus 6.99 to ship each sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo the second one would have cost you $14.00 !!!

In the immortal words of the Barbie Doll: Math is hard!

lisalouver Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Maruz83 View Post
    Cuzz if you bought it on TV you would have paid $10.00 for 2 plus 6.99 to ship each sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo the second one would have cost you $14.00 !!!
    YES!!! Thank you for that. I hated math in school!!!!

smooches27 Guest
    I guess this fits in this thread...... anyhow I have this thing with my toenails. If I see any white at all, I get the nailclippers and usually proceed to make myself bleed because I cut the damn things so short. I have no idea why it bothers me so much. I have long fingernails and the white doesn't bother me, just on my toes. I keep my toes painted 24/7 and when it's time to repaint I go to my moms house and I have here paint them for me so I won't hack at them with nailclippers. I'm such a weirdo..ask anyone who knows me!

Mmmm it's fantabulous! It's new & I waited to get it so I could a free tote bag. It's so cute!

Hey there Ramona, I am a perfume freak and had never heard of Ed Hardy. So I googled and found a great site called Now Smell This.
    It's a forum all about perfume!

I treat myself to new perfume in the Spring and Fall. This Spring, I could not make up my mind over two that I really liked so I got them both. They are Vera Wang Truly Pink and Burberry Brit Sheer
    Any day above ground is a good day.

RaRaRamona Guest
    Hey there Ramona, I am a perfume freak and had never heard of Ed Hardy. So I googled and found a great site called Now Smell This.
    It's a forum all about perfume!

I treat myself to new perfume in the Spring and Fall. This Spring, I could not make up my mind over two that I really liked so I got them both. They are Vera Wang Truly Pink and Burberry Brit Sheer
    Thanks! I am always ready for a new makeup board. I am addicted to makeupalley.com. I love the nails & makeup boards but there is one for scents!! Their product reviews are a must before I try anything new.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratgrrl View Post
    Eeewww... It looks like a Cheese Grater for feet.
    That was _exactly_ my first thought.

Eww, indeed!

NOW SMELL THIS....LOL LOL LOL!!!!!! THAT'S REALLY FUNNY, BUT NOT ON PURPOSE!!! My favorite purfume is Coco Mademoiselle by Chanel. They also make a gardenia perfume. I lust for it.

Honestly. People act like I'm a sideshow freak when I go shoe shopping and ask for a 10.
    Try asking for an 11!!!

Quote Originally Posted by spiritlynn View Post
    Try asking for an 11!!!
    I don't want you to think I'm mean so please take this in the spirit of fun, ---I'll just tell you this, and hope you think it's funny... when my girlfriend and I go to shoe sales we look at the size 11's and say "Look it's the transvestite shoe section!"

I am ordering my Ped Egg from Lakeside Collection tonight!!! I also found a few other things I wanted, go me!!!

RaRaRamona Guest
    http://www.makeupalley.com/product/s...c_Beauty_Tools

Some of them talk about the mess but everyone loves it.

Queen_Death_Hag Guest
    So I'm sitting here deciding what makeup to buy & I see an ad for the Ped Egg, which I keep meaning to research b/c I think I might want one.

Well have ya seen the commercial? Check out how much of her foot she dumps into the trash can. I almost lost my Skittles.

http://www.pedegg.com/?directLoad&ui...85167C7FF30400

Ok I have never really watched this commercial until a little while ago. RaRa you are right PUKE!

RaRaRamona Guest
    I did it! TAH DAH! I finally did it. I tried it & I loved it! I didn't have a cloud of foot debris either. Hoorah! I weighed the chances of inhaling my own foot dust against sitting outside on the porch at the patio table lol sloughing my feet for the whole world to see...& I stayed in the bathroom.

I was so excited when I got my prize home & I slit open the package...I read the directions...and I saw, to my utter amazement & complete dismay that there is a PLATINUM Ped Egg edition available! What didn't anyone tell me? Now I want that one, whetever it is. I bet it vibrates.

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Maruz83 View Post
    How much is my heart worth people!?

Well it doesn't matter anyway I got my own today. I could use the new model though....

I did it! TAH DAH! I finally did it. I tried it & I loved it! I didn't have a cloud of foot debris either. Hoorah! I weighed the chances of inhaling my own foot dust against sitting outside on the porch at the patio table lol sloughing my feet for the whole world to see...& I stayed in the bathroom.

I was so excited when I got my prize home & I slit open the package...I read the directions...and I saw, to my utter amazement & complete dismay that there is a PLATINUM Ped Egg edition available! What didn't anyone tell me? Now I want that one, whetever it is. I bet it vibrates.

RARARAMONA!!!! YOU'VE COME TO THE DARK SIDE!!!!! A platinum Ped Egg you say? I still haven't read the package insert...

RaRaRamona Guest
    RARARAMONA!!!! YOU'VE COME TO THE DARK SIDE!!!!! A platinum Ped Egg you say? I still haven't read the package insert...
    Read it! Read it! There's a picture. ::swoon::

Read it! Read it! There's a picture. ::swoon::
    I will, when I'm "Alone".

RaRaRamona Guest
    I will, when I'm "Alone".
    Ew lol I worry about that.

I forgot to mention that I was SO grossed out by the amount of er foot debris I dumped out of my egg! But I gotta say it again dude - my feet are freakin awesome! The Ped Egg is tops. I'm ordering my new polishes & I can't wait to post pics.

lisalouver Guest

I forgot to mention that I was SO grossed out by the amount of er foot debris I dumped out of my egg! But I gotta say it again dude - my feet are freakin awesome! The Ped Egg is tops. I'm ordering my new polishes & I can't wait to post pics.
    I just read that you got your own! YAY! I can not wait to see pics!

They are the best are they not. I saw that platnium one too and wondered what it is all about.

RaRaRamona Guest
    I just read that you got your own! YAY! I can not wait to see pics!

They are the best are they not. I saw that platnium one too and wondered what it is all about.
    As I'm sure you know I hate feet but even I can't resist feeling my heels every once in a while - it is seriously amazing. Where's my finder's fee Ped Egg?

Yeah, it's like archaeology, but it's excavation of ancient and primitive feet cells instead of cities and relics. (ok, that's a stretch...)

You'll probably be the first one here to go PLATINUM!

kelbons Guest
    OK, so I was at my mom's earlier tonight and she showed me her Ped Egg. Then she says, "Do you want to see how it works?" Umm, not really, but OK. She she starts buzzing on her feet and the frickin' thing sounds like sandpaper! Or a cheese grater! I was totally grossed out. THEN she says, "Do you want to see what's inside?" NOOOOOOOO!!! So what does she do? Dump the foot dust into the trash right in front of me. I'm surprised I could eat dinner tonight.

But of course we were laughing the whole time.

RaRaRamona Guest
    Yeah, it's like archaeology, but it's excavation of ancient and primitive feet cells instead of cities and relics. (ok, that's a stretch...)

You'll probably be the first one here to go PLATINUM!
    I hope so too.

Quote Originally Posted by kelbons View Post
    OK, so I was at my mom's earlier tonight and she showed me her Ped Egg. Then she says, "Do you want to see how it works?" Umm, not really, but OK. She she starts buzzing on her feet and the frickin' thing sounds like sandpaper! Or a cheese grater! I was totally grossed out. THEN she says, "Do you want to see what's inside?" NOOOOOOOO!!! So what does she do? Dump the foot dust into the trash right in front of me. I'm surprised I could eat dinner tonight.

But of course we were laughing the whole time.
    Aaaahhhhh nooooo lmbo that's hilarious. Sorry you've been scarred for life!

This is something I never thought I'd say again. My feet are really smooth. I put the little sandpaper bit on the back and went a'sanding. GOD I love my Ped Egg so much I'm going to marry it... that's not what I mean. I don't want to sand my poot. I finally read the instructions. They were funny. "Stop using if you have discomfort or start bleeding"... ONLY WIMPS STOP WHEN BLOOD STARTS FLOWING!!! But this baby doesn't make you bleed! It is better than flying cars and jet packs. Time travellers brought it here for our convenience. It has improved my wretched life. MY FEET ARE SMOOTH!!!! I'm loving it. I'm going to rub cream all over my feet tonight, like the girls who got to go to the prom, and not rip skin off of them. This is a good thing.

Zombiegirl Guest
    This is something I never thought I'd say again. My feet are really smooth. I put the little sandpaper bit on the back and went a'sanding. GOD I love my Ped Egg so much I'm going to marry it... that's not what I mean. I don't want to sand my poot. I finally read the instructions. They were funny. "Stop using if you have discomfort or start bleeding"... ONLY WIMPS STOP WHEN BLOOD STARTS FLOWING!!! But this baby doesn't make you bleed! It is better than flying cars and jet packs. Time travellers brought it here for our convenience. It has improved my wretched life. MY FEET ARE SMOOTH!!!! I'm loving it. I'm going to rub cream all over my feet tonight, like the girls who got to go to the prom, and not rip skin off of them. This is a good thing.
    LMAO!!!! Holey crap i just about spit out my coke over this, LOLOL This whole freakin' thread is cracking me the fuck UP, hahahahhahahaa

Quote Originally Posted by Zombiegirl View Post
    LMAO!!!! Holey crap i just about spit out my coke over this, LOLOL This whole freakin' thread is cracking me the fuck UP, hahahahhahahaa
    Damn, I woke up this morning, and I can barely walk... I think I sanded down to the fascia.

kelbons Guest
    Aaaahhhhh nooooo lmbo that's hilarious. Sorry you've been scarred for life!
    You have no idea how many times my mom's scarred me. AAAAHHHHH!! My eyes!!!!!

Hid loves her Ped Egg, that's for sure! LOL

Just because I can see the inner workings of my foot doesn't mean I won't keep USING it!!! I love it!!!

Mrs. Watson Guest
    OMG I am dying here! LMAO!

I got a Ped Egg for Christmas but I haven't used it yet. I'm Italian and my MIL got it for me and without reading the label or having heard of it before, at first glance, I couldn't figure out why she got me another Parmesan grater, I've got 3 or 4.

I have one of those callus scrapers that has a razor in it that I use on my feet and it gives my husband big time heebie jeebies. Like if I give myself a pedicure while we're watching TV, he makes me go in the bathroom so he doesn't have to watch. I think he's waiting to see one of my toes go flying across the room. I get real enthusiastic about it.

Those foot pad thingies? Yeah, my friend Judy quit smoking and decided to detox using those and they stunk so badly her boyfriend wouldn't sleep in the same bed with her while she had them on.

Geeze, I can't wait to try my Ped Egg, now!

I bet the platinum one comes with a magic helper to empty the foot debris.

kelbons Guest
    Ooh! Like a little Ped Egg Leprechaun!

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Watson View Post

I get real enthusiastic about it.

First eeeew that is hilarious!

We need to start a thread on the expectations for the Platinum PE LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by kelbons View Post
    Ooh! Like a little Ped Egg Leprechaun!
    Ooooh I need one.

I got a Ped Egg for Christmas but I haven't used it yet.Those foot pad thingies? Yeah, my friend Judy quit smoking and decided to detox using those and they stunk so badly her boyfriend wouldn't sleep in the same bed with her while she had them on.

You got a Ped Egg for Christmas and haven't used it yet? First of all, wow, you are LOVED! Second... It's March already - why are you waiting? You could have beautiful, smooth, feet that are so sensitive you can barely walk!!!!

That detox foot pad makes me want to urk. It didn't think it would smell bad too.

BigBootyJudy Guest

I got a Ped Egg for Christmas but I haven't used it yet. I'm Italian and my MIL got it for me and without reading the label or having heard of it before, at first glance, I couldn't figure out why she got me another Parmesan grater, I've got 3 or 4.

I have one of those callus scrapers that has a razor in it that I use on my feet and it gives my husband big time heebie jeebies. Like if I give myself a pedicure while we're watching TV, he makes me go in the bathroom so he doesn't have to watch. I think he's waiting to see one of my toes go flying across the room. I get real enthusiastic about it.

Those foot pad thingies? Yeah, my friend Judy quit smoking and decided to detox using those and they stunk so badly her boyfriend wouldn't sleep in the same bed with her while she had them on.

OK wait, now about those foot pads, did your friend feel like it made a big difference and did she eventually end up with the pads coming up clean after a certain period of time? I love my ped egg but am mysteriously drawn to those detox foot pads. LOL

Mrs. Watson Guest
    Well, they pulled a whole lot of black gunk out of her feet and she said they really stunk, like gagging you type of smell. She was pretty grossed out by it and her boyfriend claimed their whole bedroom smelled like it.

She said she didn't really feel any less toxic or cleansed but I think they take a while to work.

BigBootyJudy Guest
    Well, they pulled a whole lot of black gunk out of her feet and she said they really stunk, like gagging you type of smell. She was pretty grossed out by it and her boyfriend claimed their whole bedroom smelled like it.

She said she didn't really feel any less toxic or cleansed but I think they take a while to work.
    Thanks for responding. May have to try and them and see what nastiness lurks inside! LOL