Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Ped Egg Makes Me Puke

Quote Originally Posted by RaRaRamona View Post
    So I'm sitting here deciding what makeup to buy & I see an ad for the Ped Egg, which I keep meaning to research b/c I think I might want one.

Well have ya seen the commercial? Check out how much of her foot she dumps into the trash can. I almost lost my Skittles.

http://www.pedegg.com/?directLoad&ui...85167C7FF30400
    I'll just stick with my pedicure and vaseline.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

smellslikealmonds Guest
    Back? Where is he?
    Gone, baby, gone!

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by smellslikealmonds View Post
    Gone, baby, gone!

I'm gonna need a pm on this, people.

LMFAO Love Earnest.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by cachluv View Post
    lol crusty feet lol
    Hoofs, m'deah, hoofs.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by lisalouver View Post
    10 bucks at Walgreens! I'm headed there soon!

http://www.walgreens.com/store/produ...id=prod3847301
    $16.95 at Williams and Sonoma.

http://www.williams-sonoma.com/produ...r&cm%5Fsrc=SCH
    John Trim On Face Book
    On the internet you can be anything you want.
    It is strange that so many people choose to be stupid.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

weight loss Guest
    I just picked one up at Walgreens. Since I just had mine done at the nail salon a few days ago, I am good for now, but I will be workin it soon!
    I got one last night at bed bath and beyond for 10 bucks. Minus a 20% off coupon.

OBX Guest
    Ya'll are using it wrong. My ass is as smooth as a baby's.

lisalouver Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by weight loss View Post
    I got one last night at bed bath and beyond for 10 bucks. Minus a 20% off coupon.
    HAha! Let us know how you like it!

Quote Originally Posted by Lita View Post
    I actually kind of want to try those foot pad things to see how much toxins it gets outta me. And to see if it'll make me feel so much better like they claim. I probably should invest in a Ped Egg too. My feet are pretty callused on my heels but I've never actually had them destroy pantyhose like the commercials show. I love the cheesey acting in these types of commercials.
    \

I've never tried the pads- but I have had a foot bath. You want to talk about gross. We have a place in town called Remedies- she does a lot of organic and homeopathic medicine and she does these- you put your feet in a basin or water that has this electical current thingie in it and you sit there for 30-45 minutes. This thing opens up the pores on the bottom of your feet and all kinds of unspeakable things come out- including live and dead parasites. Nummy.
    Performing my signature monkey hump move since 10/16/2007...

RIP Dad- 11/14/1947 to 12/16/2013

lisalouver Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DietCokeofEvil View Post
    \

I've never tried the pads- but I have had a foot bath. You want to talk about gross. We have a place in town called Remedies- she does a lot of organic and homeopathic medicine and she does these- you put your feet in a basin or water that has this electical current thingie in it and you sit there for 30-45 minutes. This thing opens up the pores on the bottom of your feet and all kinds of unspeakable things come out- including live and dead parasites. Nummy.
    Christ. That is a unpleasant thought.

Quote Originally Posted by OBX View Post
    and we love it!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by WendyK View Post
    LMAO! Yes the foot pad one is as equally disturbing!
    I think that's a ruse.

Quote Originally Posted by Pryncis View Post
    I guess I am the only one who thinks they are cool. I want one of those Ped Eggs! I'm too cheap to have someone do a pedicure... I used to take care of my mom's feet all the time when she got too sick to take care of them herself.
    1) I sincerely hope I never have to care for my mom's or anyone else's feet. I have a foot thing. A phobia if you will. But good for you!
    2) You're not the only one, no matter what Melissa Etheridge says.

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaDeathHag View Post
    The ad it totally vile. They could have gotten the point across about what it does without showing that horrible shot of her emptying her feet debris.
    I love "feet debris" and I've already used it in a sentence!!

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaDeathHag View Post
    I can't open this thread anymore, it's making me sick thinking about the ad.
    Aaaw come one! It's not all that bad if you don't imagine in color.

Quote Originally Posted by Lita View Post
    I probably should invest in a Ped Egg too. My feet are pretty callused on my heels but I've never actually had them destroy pantyhose like the commercials show. I love the cheesey acting in these types of commercials.
    Hee I like it too. I love the one with the woman who can't find her car & has the little life saving recorder.

Quote Originally Posted by kelbons View Post
    She said she had to empty it three times the first time she used it. GAG.
    AAAHHHHH GAG A MAGGOT!!

LOL,

My manicurist told me the other day that she had a lady come in with claws for feet and she did not have toenails on her pinkie toes and she asked her to polish the skin as if there were toenails there!
    Okay this is for reals - when I was in nursing school & did time () at the nursing home, several ladies asked us to paint their nails but they wanted us to go over the tips of their fingers, like a kid would do. The only thing I could figure was their eyesight was bad & it looked to them like they had long nails?

Flowergrrl Guest
    10 bucks at Walgreens! I'm headed there soon!

http://www.walgreens.com/store/produ...id=prod3847301
    Thanks Lisa.

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    LMFAO Love Earnest.
    Yeah, I miss him.

weight loss Guest
    HAha! Let us know how you like it!
    I'm seriously thinking about videotaping it for ya'll. That and pictures of my feet.

You think you puke at some foot dust? Ha!

lisalouver Guest
    LMAO you guys.

I did use mine tonight, and got some dust even though I just had my pedi last week.

It works really well I think and I like the idea that it is so easy to handle and no mess!

RaRaRamona Guest
    LMAO you guys.

I did use mine tonight, and got some dust even though I just had my pedi last week.

It works really well I think and I like the idea that it is so easy to handle and no mess!
    Yay Lisa! Way to take one for the team! I will be wearing a mask when I get one b/c I just could not handle inhaling my feet debris.

My pedi will be beautiful with my new polish if I ever find it.

lisalouver Guest
    Yay Lisa! Way to take one for the team! I will be wearing a mask when I get one b/c I just could not handle inhaling my feet debris.

My pedi will be beautiful with my new polish if I ever find it.
    A mask is a good idea for the "foot debris" (love that!) and I hope you find the polish!

RaRaRamona Guest
    A mask is a good idea for the "foot debris" (love that!) and I hope you find the polish!
    Ew now I am thinking it is best done outdoors - otherwise you'd have foot debris floating around the house & settling on your counters & furniture! Egads I am a germ freak.

And thanks.

So I'm sitting here deciding what makeup to buy & I see an ad for the Ped Egg, which I keep meaning to research b/c I think I might want one.

Well have ya seen the commercial? Check out how much of her foot she dumps into the trash can. I almost lost my Skittles.

http://www.pedegg.com/?directLoad&ui...85167C7FF30400
    You could top all of your holiday pies with that stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Finnegan View Post
    and we love it!
    It says you can use it on BALLOONS! What will they think of next?

OK, I'm going to admit it... I have one. And I have an irrestible impulse to cook with my foot dust. I'm sorry. I just do.

weight loss Guest
    Ew now I am thinking it is best done outdoors - otherwise you'd have foot debris floating around the house & settling on your counters & furniture! Egads I am a germ freak.

And thanks.
    Yea, but it's your germs floating around. So that's ok.

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidium View Post
    It says you can use it on BALLOONS! What will they think of next?

OK, I'm going to admit it... I have one. And I have an irrestible impulse to cook with my foot dust. I'm sorry. I just do.
    I am changing this topic to "Hid makes me puke."

Seriously folks, about once a year I do use an orbital sander on my heels. It works great and takes about two minutes per foot instead of twenty.

And my girlfriend who does my nails has all kinds of gross horror stories. She has ladies come in with no nail on their smallest toe and she is asked to create fake ones with acrylic. The strangest though was this lady who had two-inch long toenails on her feet. She would come in regularly for pedicures and finally my girlfriend told her no more. The woman would always wear sandals and the toenails would kind of click-click-click when she walked.
    Any day above ground is a good day.

RaRaRamona Guest
    My mother in law & sis in law used to wear fake on their toes - press ons. I like my own fine, plus um I like me short.

I am changing this topic to "Hid makes me puke."
    I'm really sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by geekygirl View Post
    Seriously folks, about once a year I do use an orbital sander on my heels. It works great and takes about two minutes per foot instead of twenty.
    Gawd, I want to do that!!! My husband won't let me near the orbital sander. But I have a history of doing bad things to my feet... so I guess he has his reasons. I will say no more, I've already grossed out RaRaRamona.

One of my ex's used one of those on her feet. When we divorced after 6 years she was 15 inches shorter then when we were married. Not sure if it's related.
    John Trim On Face Book
    On the internet you can be anything you want.
    It is strange that so many people choose to be stupid.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by johntrim040851 View Post
    One of my ex's used one of those on her feet. When we divorced after 6 years she was 15 inches shorter then when we were married. Not sure if it's related.
    Too funny! My husband coached football for 12 year olds at one time and they used to weigh their players and measure their height. If someone was too large, they had their choice of waiting on the bench until they lost their weight or move up to the next level team where in all likelihood they would be one of the smaller players and consequently get pummeled by the larger ones. There was this one kid who was benched because of his weight and had to lose about 20 lbs. So he did and when he weighed in, not only had he lost twenty lbs, but he was three inches shorter. My husband joked that maybe to poor child just had really fat feet!

Auntie Vi Guest
    I thought the commercial was silly, but I desperately needed something for my hoofs, so I got one and it's great.

I have this obsessive compulsive thing about my feet, I want to tear them apart, so I have to totally not touch them. It's all or nothing with me. I used to rip them up so badly I could hardly walk. I managed to get them from a 6-1/2 to a 6 all by myself, with my bare hands. So, after overcoming that... the Ped Egg is child's play... I use it gently. Sorry, RaRaRamona... I'm sure you think I'm THE grossest person in the world by now. I swear, I no longer mangle my feet... but I really would like to use the orbital sander... just once.

weight loss Guest
    I have this obsessive compulsive thing about my feet, I want to tear them apart, so I have to totally not touch them. It's all or nothing with me. I used to rip them up so badly I could hardly walk. I managed to get them from a 6-1/2 to a 6 all by myself, with my bare hands. So, after overcoming that... the Ped Egg is child's play... I use it gently. Sorry, RaRaRamona... I'm sure you think I'm THE grossest person in the world by now. I swear, I no longer mangle my feet... but I really would like to use the orbital sander... just once.
    Oh you would love my feet. I'm talkin layers, honey. Just like an onion.

Quote Originally Posted by weight loss View Post
    Oh you would love my feet. I'm talkin layers, honey. Just like an onion.
    I'm very proud of you!!!

RoRo Guest
    I have diabetes and I use this cream I get at Walmart called Heel Rescue...it says overnight results and it does make a difference in one night. You just rub it in and put on the little socks that come with it....great stuff and nothing to dump out!

RaRaRamona Guest
    Did you bind or what?

Quote Originally Posted by RoRo View Post
    I have diabetes and I use this cream I get at Walmart called Heel Rescue...it says overnight results and it does make a difference in one night. You just rub it in and put on the little socks that come with it....great stuff and nothing to dump out!
    Oooh no dumping - me likey.

Zombiegirl Guest
    OMG.....this thread is the best laugh I've had all day! LMAO @ Morbid's belt sander! BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

smellslikealmonds Guest
    Can you change a size 10 into a 6?

Zombiegirl Guest
    LOLOLOL!!!

smellslikealmonds Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiegirl View Post
    LOLOLOL!!!
    Honestly. People act like I'm a sideshow freak when I go shoe shopping and ask for a 10.

itsintheeyes Guest
    Should I really be eating yogurt while reading this thread?!?

Zombiegirl Guest
    My best friend wears a size 9-1/2. I guess I've never noticed any funny looks or comments from clerks that wait on her when we've been out shopping together. Most ladies I know have bigger feet than me and sometimes I wonder if 'I'm' the freaky one, LOL

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by itsintheeyes View Post
    Should I really be eating yogurt while reading this thread?!?
    Y'all are making me feel bulimic.

I totally forgot about something I use on my heels when they get really bad, all cracked and hard. I discovered it by accident but it works GREAT. Are you familiar with NAIR hair removal cream? One time I was in the bath tub using NAIR on my legs, and it ended up dripping down on my heels. So after I waited the ten minutes or so for it to dissolve the hair on my legs, I rinsed it off and then proceeded to give myself a much needed pedicure.

Oh my gosh, my heels were so soft, and when I used the cheese grater thingy and pumice stone, the hard skin came off immediately. I don't know how it works, but my guess is whatever chemical is in NAIR to dissolve hair also dissolves callouses. I told my girlfriend about it who is a manicurist and that's what she now uses when someone comes in with hoofs.

One word of warning: The bottom of your feet will be realllly slippery afterward, so be careful getting out of the shower or tub.

Quote Originally Posted by OBX View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnegan View Post
    and we love it!
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by johntrim040851 View Post
    LMAO John

I totally forgot about something I use on my heels when they get really bad, all cracked and hard. I discovered it by accident but it works GREAT. Are you familiar with NAIR hair removal cream? One time I was in the bath tub using NAIR on my legs, and it ended up dripping down on my heels. So after I waited the ten minutes or so for it to dissolve the hair on my legs, I rinsed it off and then proceeded to give myself a much needed pedicure.

Oh my gosh, my heels were so soft, and when I used the cheese grater thingy and pumice stone, the hard skin came off immediately. I don't know how it works, but my guess is whatever chemical is in NAIR to dissolve hair also dissolves callouses. I told my girlfriend about it who is a manicurist and that's what she now uses when someone comes in with hoofs.

One word of warning: The bottom of your feet will be realllly slippery afterward, so be careful getting out of the shower or tub.
    That's a new one geeky. I bet some folks here will give that one a whirl.

lisalouver Guest

I have never used Nair, but I might have to try this. Thanks for the tip!

LOL, someone comes in with hoofs!

I have my trusty ped egg now, courtsey of RaRa, so I might work it with the Nair!

I would certainly try. It takes will, determination, bandaids, time, and a high tolerance to pain. But, I'll be your sponsor. Let me know how you're coming along. Sometimes I can even get into a 5-1/2, if they are open toed shoes. This is from someone who used to buy size 7 boots. pffft!!!

smellslikealmonds Guest
    I would certainly try. It takes will, determination, bandaids, time, and a high tolerance to pain. But, I'll be your sponsor. Let me know how you're coming along. Sometimes I can even get into a 5-1/2, if they are open toed shoes. This is from someone who used to buy size 7 boots. pffft!!!
    I'll use some duct tape.

Maruz83 Guest
    Okay you guys & girls owe me 9.99 !!! All your ped-egg talk made me want one so I went and bought it !!!! It's a CHEESE GRATER for FEET !!!!!!!!!

smellslikealmonds Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Maruz83 View Post
    Okay you guys & girls owe me 9.99 !!! All your ped-egg talk made me want one so I went and bought it !!!! It's a CHEESE GRATER for FEET !!!!!!!!!
    I bought one, but I haven't used it yet. Guess it'll be going back to the store.