Page 1 of 25 12310 ... LastLast

Thread: Ped Egg Makes Me Puke

RaRaRamona Guest

Ped Egg Makes Me Puke

So I'm sitting here deciding what makeup to buy & I see an ad for the Ped Egg, which I keep meaning to research b/c I think I might want one.

Well have ya seen the commercial? Check out how much of her foot she dumps into the trash can. I almost lost my Skittles.

http://www.pedegg.com/?directLoad&ui...85167C7FF30400

Quote Originally Posted by RaRaRamona View Post
    So I'm sitting here deciding what makeup to buy & I see an ad for the Ped Egg, which I keep meaning to research b/c I think I might want one.

Well have ya seen the commercial? Check out how much of her foot she dumps into the trash can. I almost lost my Skittles.

http://www.pedegg.com/?directLoad&ui...85167C7FF30400
    i'm glad my bf and i aren't the only ones who puke everytime we see this commercial! ugh!!
    "I'm not great at the advice, can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?"

Flowergrrl Guest
    Eeewww... It looks like a Cheese Grater for feet.

smellslikealmonds Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratgrrl View Post
    Eeewww... It looks like a Cheese Grater for feet.
    It's kinda like Parmesan cheese......

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by smellslikealmonds View Post

Yuck just what I thinking

RubySlippers Guest
    what is a ped egg? i don't think i have seen it...

Flowergrrl Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by smellslikealmonds View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KS9_uMwt-lA&NR=1

smellslikealmonds Guest
    Pretty much, yeah.

cachluv Guest
    lol crusty feet lol

Well if your recipe call for Lemon zest...................
    John Trim On Face Book
    On the internet you can be anything you want.
    It is strange that so many people choose to be stupid.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

knothere Guest
    forget feet

cheese , oranges, lime, lemon grater hmm wonder if it makes juice too

marimbagirl Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by knothere View Post
    forget feet

Yeah, but would you want to use it for juice afterwards?

Deathgoddess Guest
    So i never wanted to throw up before, but now thanks to your comments i am a little queasy........ ughhhhhh

spoiledkitty Guest
    I think the commercial is gross myself. To me if it can't be got by the little old korean woman that I pay to do my feet it's time to see a foot dr!

That is kind of gross. So is that kinoki foot pad thing from Japan..the black crap that comes off the bottom of the foot..Yum!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]peek-a-boo!!

Mamma Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RaRaRamona View Post
    Well have ya seen the commercial? Check out how much of her foot she dumps into the trash can.
    Like corn flakes.

PS ~ I guess breakfast will never be the same again, huh ?

LOL! I'll never see that commercial the same again. But I still want one. Wal Mart has a generic brand for like $9.99.

WendyK Guest
    I get nauseated everytime I see that commercial!!! It looks like she is dumping instant potato spuds into the waste basket! I just pray that when I do have to see the commercial I am not eating!!!

WendyK Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by joplinfrk View Post
    That is kind of gross. So is that kinoki foot pad thing from Japan..the black crap that comes off the bottom of the foot..Yum!
    LMAO! Yes the foot pad one is as equally disturbing!

Pryncis Guest
    I guess I am the only one who thinks they are cool. I want one of those Ped Eggs! I'm too cheap to have someone do a pedicure... I used to take care of my mom's feet all the time when she got too sick to take care of them herself.

Quote Originally Posted by knothere View Post
    forget feet

And juliean fries too! Call now operators are standing by!
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

BigBootyJudy Guest
    I have one and I LOVE it!! I don't ever have the time to get a pedicure and a fill and I end up kicking something in the first 2 days anyways so I use the ped egg and my feet are so soft and not embarrassing! Its not as gross as it seems on the commercial! I ordered a two pack and gave one to my friend and she and her husband love it as well!!

A good way to get rid of callouses on the bottom of your feet without using a cheese grater is to slather on petroleum jelly and then put on socks just before bed. Set aside a specific pair of socks, cuz you won't want to wash them with other clothing, and they do get kinda gunky. The body heat and vaseline make your feet super soft, and no dead skin!

lisalouver Guest
    I actually have thought about getting one, but I wanted to hear a testimonial from someone first!!

In the summer here, I get pedicures every 2 weeks, but in the winter I really don't. I had my first one for the spring this week and they were scrubbing for a bit!!!

Lemme know if you get one RaRa!! (or anyone else) I wanna hear how it works!!!

weight loss Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by xoxojessicaxoxo View Post
    i'm glad my bf and i aren't the only ones who puke everytime we see this commercial! ugh!!
    So I guess when I do mine you don't wanna watch

Quote Originally Posted by madeline View Post
    LOL! I'll never see that commercial the same again. But I still want one. Wal Mart has a generic brand for like $9.99.
    I'm gonna get one. I've decided.

Quote Originally Posted by Pryncis View Post
    I guess I am the only one who thinks they are cool. I want one of those Ped Eggs! I'm too cheap to have someone do a pedicure... I used to take care of my mom's feet all the time when she got too sick to take care of them herself.
    I think they're cool too. I currently use a black emory board on mine. My feet are bad, and have been since hector was a pup. Ya'll think the commercial is bad? Oh my. I could make a video that would make you run screaming into the next dimension.

Quote Originally Posted by missbazilb View Post
    A good way to get rid of callouses on the bottom of your feet without using a cheese grater is to slather on petroleum jelly and then put on socks just before bed. Set aside a specific pair of socks, cuz you won't want to wash them with other clothing, and they do get kinda gunky. The body heat and vaseline make your feet super soft, and no dead skin!
    Some of us need the cheese grater. Vaseline and socks are useless for me in the grand scheme of things.

Morbid1 Guest
    Munja Munja!

lol..

-Morbid1

FloridaDeathHag Guest
    The ad it totally vile. They could have gotten the point across about what it does without showing that horrible shot of her emptying her feet debris.

motherogod Guest
    My sister got me one for Valentine's Day at Walgreens and I LOVE IT! Man, it does fire up a storm of foot dust, though. I inherited my dad's gnarly feet and if I want to get my toes into suckable form (2008 is the year I return to dating!), I have to do some major renovation.

The commercial is vomitous, and try to empty that little sucker into your home trash. I guess I could save the remains and have a mock-scattering someday. Sick and wrong!

Anyway, it works... my size 11s are now smooth and supple. Anyone wanna rub them?

lisalouver Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by motherogod View Post
    My sister got me one for Valentine's Day at Walgreens and I LOVE IT! Man, it does fire up a storm of foot dust, though. I inherited my dad's gnarly feet and if I want to get my toes into suckable form (2008 is the year I return to dating!), I have to do some major renovation.

The commercial is vomitous, and try to empty that little sucker into your home trash. I guess I could save the remains and have a mock-scattering someday. Sick and wrong!

Anyway, it works... my size 11s are now smooth and supple. Anyone wanna rub them?
    Hey thanks for the testimonial mother. Do you know how much it was at Walgreens?

FloridaDeathHag Guest
    I can't open this thread anymore, it's making me sick thinking about the ad.

lisalouver Guest
    Compared to what I see at work, skin shavings are nothing to me!

lisalouver Guest
    10 bucks at Walgreens! I'm headed there soon!

http://www.walgreens.com/store/produ...id=prod3847301

hoxharding Guest
    Wow- I am not alone in this feeling when seeing the ad! What about the woman in the bedroom when a 'crowd of people'(unseen) roar their disapproval at the sight of her feet?
    What was the thought behind that? BF or husband charged a dollar a head to people to see her feet without her knowing? WTH?

hoxharding Guest
    I just saw it again-eeeek

I think I am going to get one too! My feet are so dry and yucky!

Morbid1 Guest

I have one of these in the garage if you all need a "deep cleaning"

I charge $5.00 plus a case of beer!

-Morbid1

Lita Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by joplinfrk View Post
    I actually kind of want to try those foot pad things to see how much toxins it gets outta me. And to see if it'll make me feel so much better like they claim. I probably should invest in a Ped Egg too. My feet are pretty callused on my heels but I've never actually had them destroy pantyhose like the commercials show. I love the cheesey acting in these types of commercials.

kelbons Guest
    The first time I ever saw that commercial I thought, "My mom needs that!" She has the grosses dry feet with cracks. Well Wednesday night I saw them at Wal Mart in the "As Seen on TV" section. (BTW, we just got a new, improved Wal Mart here that's supposed to be like the third biggest in the country.)

So last night I called her and she said, "Guess what I bought today? The Ped Egg!" She LOVES it! The gross part? She said she had to empty it three times the first time she used it. GAG.

lisalouver Guest
    I just picked one up at Walgreens. Since I just had mine done at the nail salon a few days ago, I am good for now, but I will be workin it soon!

RaRaRamona Guest
    I just got my Ed Hardy perfume & bag so I can't spend for a while. I will be trying it soon though.

I think its the ad thats yucky but a valid product thats needed. My wife use to do pedicures and she could have used a oribtal sander sometimes. Loved to tell me her stories at supper time. She abuses me in so many ways.

lisalouver Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cleanskull View Post
    I think its the ad thats yucky but a valid product thats needed. My wife use to do pedicures and she could have used a oribtal sander sometimes. Loved to tell me her stories at supper time. She abuses me in so many ways.
    LOL,

My manicurist told me the other day that she had a lady come in with claws for feet and she did not have toenails on her pinkie toes and she asked her to polish the skin as if there were toenails there!

People with diabetes can have some real probs with toenails.

This is absolutely one of the most entertaining threads I've ever read!

I really want one now. My husband does my pedicure, usually once a week - - clips my nails, "sands" my feet with one of those big plastic handled emery boards(we actually call it "the sander"), and massages lotion onto my feet. I married the best guy!

LOL! Who'd have thought a PedEgg thread would generate so much funny?

smellslikealmonds Guest

Nothing says love like, here scrub your damn feet.

We need Bigfoot back. This is his area of expertise.

smellslikealmonds Guest
    Ugh.

RaRaRamona Guest
    Back? Where is he?