Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: Forensic Files

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    189

    Forensic Files

    hey since we are all on this site, so we are a little morbid. i wonder do any of you besides me, watch forensic files, or even the first 48 on the A&E channel?? did any of you watch "autopsy" on HBO several years back?? there was more than one episode. also did any of you click on celebrity morgue?? that was some rough stuff.JFK's face looked normal but when the pictures of the back of his head were shown, that really stuck with me.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Fayetteville, Tennessee
    Posts
    3,770
    yep I've watched all that stuff and read tons of books. I liked the show on A&E I think it was called Family Plots about the funeral home...even though they didn't show any thing graphic

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    1,630
    I love shows like that. They fascinate me.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    New Caney, TX
    Posts
    142
    My hubby hates it when I watch these shows. I also enjoy Notorious on History International and any other show that deals with serial killers/cold cases and forensics. As matter fact, I'd prefer to watch these type shows than a majority of the national programs. I also love wildest police videos, maximum exposure and stuff like that~IMHO, true "reality tv" hee,hee...

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Memphis
    Posts
    25
    I watch these shows too, plus "Most Evil". I think it's on Discovery Times? I also just read the Encyclopedia of Serial Killers.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    719
    YES!!! Forensic files, Dr G. Medical examiner, cold case files, anything I can find about murder and death!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    12,035
    LOL - I love you guys - I watch ALL of the shows mentioned! I also watch FBI Files, New Detectives, Cold Case Files, American Justice; ANYTHING of that genre!

    My bookshelf at home is FULL of true-crime novels. When I first met my husband and he came to my house, he looked at me like I was a serial killer - LOL

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,791
    Quote Originally Posted by GlitterGlam View Post
    I watch these shows too, plus "Most Evil". I think it's on Discovery Times? I also just read the Encyclopedia of Serial Killers.

    How does the guy on Most Evil determine his number rankings?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Berkeley, California
    Posts
    1,031
    I too watch these shows, but I found a NEW one, and its awesome, it comes on really late at night (for obvious reasons) and is called 'murder', (on Spike TV I believe) shows a very realistic murder scene with bodies for two teams to try and do the forensic work to solve the case.. its very involved, but I'll bet DH's would love it!

  10. #10
    Guest Guest
    Yes, I watch Forensic Files, along with 48 hours, and Dr.G medical Examiner. My kinda shows!

  11. #11
    Guest Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Daphne View Post
    I too watch these shows, but I found a NEW one, and its awesome, it comes on really late at night (for obvious reasons) and is called 'murder', (on Spike TV I believe) shows a very realistic murder scene with bodies for two teams to try and do the forensic work to solve the case.. its very involved, but I'll bet DH's would love it!

    OHHHHHHH I watched that show, and fell inlove with it. VERY awesome show.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    2,258
    I love all those shows too...but my g/f gets mad and says why you always watching depressing stuff? I"m like, it's not, it's educational! She says that to me cuz I'm afraid of death and plus my mom just passed in Feb.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    189
    Quote Originally Posted by Shes Not There View Post
    My hubby hates it when I watch these shows. I also enjoy Notorious on History International and any other show that deals with serial killers/cold cases and forensics. As matter fact, I'd prefer to watch these type shows than a majority of the national programs. I also love wildest police videos, maximum exposure and stuff like that~IMHO, true "reality tv" hee,hee...
    i like to watch cops and i also like wildest police chases. i do watch america's most wanted.i like reality tv alot.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    189
    Quote Originally Posted by GlitterGlam View Post
    I watch these shows too, plus "Most Evil". I think it's on Discovery Times? I also just read the Encyclopedia of Serial Killers.
    yeah i have abook called the "most evil women" i got it from barnes and noble actually it was their publication. i also had i believe the most evil sects secret societies. my co-workers and husband got scared and thought i was weird so i threw that book in the trash. brand new.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    372
    love those shows.
    Looking forward to walking the streets of gold.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    786
    I have had to dig up - no pun intended - this old thread from forever ago ,as last time I visited the USA my friend got ill and all I had to do was watch this programme .The thing that got me was the stupid extremes people went to , to cover up murders , whilst leaving the most obvious clues behind .For example sawing up a body but leaving blood on the bathroom floor .DUH ?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •