Thread: Forensic Files

monhol Guest

Forensic Files

hey since we are all on this site, so we are a little morbid. i wonder do any of you besides me, watch forensic files, or even the first 48 on the A&E channel?? did any of you watch "autopsy" on HBO several years back?? there was more than one episode. also did any of you click on celebrity morgue?? that was some rough stuff.JFK's face looked normal but when the pictures of the back of his head were shown, that really stuck with me.

RoRo Guest
    yep I've watched all that stuff and read tons of books. I liked the show on A&E I think it was called Family Plots about the funeral home...even though they didn't show any thing graphic

orionova Guest
    I love shows like that. They fascinate me.

Shes Not There Guest
    My hubby hates it when I watch these shows. I also enjoy Notorious on History International and any other show that deals with serial killers/cold cases and forensics. As matter fact, I'd prefer to watch these type shows than a majority of the national programs. I also love wildest police videos, maximum exposure and stuff like that~IMHO, true "reality tv" hee,hee...

GlitterGlam Guest
    I watch these shows too, plus "Most Evil". I think it's on Discovery Times? I also just read the Encyclopedia of Serial Killers.

Gardner32 Guest
    YES!!! Forensic files, Dr G. Medical examiner, cold case files, anything I can find about murder and death!

pvezz Guest
    LOL - I love you guys - I watch ALL of the shows mentioned! I also watch FBI Files, New Detectives, Cold Case Files, American Justice; ANYTHING of that genre!

My bookshelf at home is FULL of true-crime novels. When I first met my husband and he came to my house, he looked at me like I was a serial killer - LOL

magblax Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by GlitterGlam View Post
    I watch these shows too, plus "Most Evil". I think it's on Discovery Times? I also just read the Encyclopedia of Serial Killers.

How does the guy on Most Evil determine his number rankings?

Daphne Guest
    I too watch these shows, but I found a NEW one, and its awesome, it comes on really late at night (for obvious reasons) and is called 'murder', (on Spike TV I believe) shows a very realistic murder scene with bodies for two teams to try and do the forensic work to solve the case.. its very involved, but I'll bet DH's would love it!

Guest Guest
    Yes, I watch Forensic Files, along with 48 hours, and Dr.G medical Examiner. My kinda shows!

Guest Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Daphne View Post
    I too watch these shows, but I found a NEW one, and its awesome, it comes on really late at night (for obvious reasons) and is called 'murder', (on Spike TV I believe) shows a very realistic murder scene with bodies for two teams to try and do the forensic work to solve the case.. its very involved, but I'll bet DH's would love it!

OHHHHHHH I watched that show, and fell inlove with it. VERY awesome show.

I love all those shows too...but my g/f gets mad and says why you always watching depressing stuff? I"m like, it's not, it's educational! She says that to me cuz I'm afraid of death and plus my mom just passed in Feb.

monhol Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Shes Not There View Post
    My hubby hates it when I watch these shows. I also enjoy Notorious on History International and any other show that deals with serial killers/cold cases and forensics. As matter fact, I'd prefer to watch these type shows than a majority of the national programs. I also love wildest police videos, maximum exposure and stuff like that~IMHO, true "reality tv" hee,hee...
    i like to watch cops and i also like wildest police chases. i do watch america's most wanted.i like reality tv alot.

monhol Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by GlitterGlam View Post
    yeah i have abook called the "most evil women" i got it from barnes and noble actually it was their publication. i also had i believe the most evil sects secret societies. my co-workers and husband got scared and thought i was weird so i threw that book in the trash. brand new.

mommafreak Guest
    love those shows.

I have had to dig up - no pun intended - this old thread from forever ago ,as last time I visited the USA my friend got ill and all I had to do was watch this programme .The thing that got me was the stupid extremes people went to , to cover up murders , whilst leaving the most obvious clues behind .For example sawing up a body but leaving blood on the bathroom floor .DUH ?

On HLN (sister station of CNN) now has Forensic Files 2
    Sundays at 10.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.