Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Bill Cosby

Quote Originally Posted by McCourt View Post
    Well said. I think the fact that there is also a stigma against "Playboy Bunnies," may have played a big part in so many of them remaining silent. After all, a good majority of the population think they're not of high moral character so who would believe them, right? I mean attractive women can't be intelligent, upstanding member of society who don't sleep around. (SARCASM).
    Maybe Heff thought that telling "tails" out of school was not part of "the Playboy philosophy", like when Linda Lovelace spilled the beans on him about being gong-ho when her sleazy husband proposed that his meal ticket have sex with a dog, but to their disappointment, she didn't.

StewartGilliganGriffin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MurkyWaters View Post
    Maybe Heff thought that telling "tails" out of school was not part of "the Playboy philosophy", like when Linda Lovelace spilled the beans on him about being gong-ho when her sleazy husband proposed that his meal ticket have sex with a dog, but to their disappointment, she didn't.
    Linda Lovelace was nothing but a liar and she did indeed fuck the dog. And she wasn't forced to do it either. At first she denied it altogether. Then the film surfaced and she had to admit she lied. Then she came up with the story that her husband held a gun on her and made her. All involved said there was no truth to it. And this was her pattern for her entire life. She was nothing but a compulsive lying whore(literally a whore). Anyone that's seen the footage of her fucking the dog said she looked anything but forced. She liked it.
    Last edited by StewartGilliganGriffin; 12-17-2014 at 07:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    The media will cover it I'm sure. I plan to do a little filming myself and see what people have to say. I don't know if I can post it though, privacy issues and all.
    Well consider the First Amendment and the Fair Use Doctrine. You have more power than you may realize.
    To understand the living, you got to commune with the dead.
    Minerva

Quote Originally Posted by MurkyWaters View Post
    You may well be right about Heff keeping some secrets, but its hard to believe he would allow females to be attacked on his property. I never heard about sex with a dog, and I'm not going to ask.
    Minerva

I have to say that I find it pretty amazing on all the message boards, comment sections in articles on Facebook and elsewhere, all these MEN disputing these women's claims that they were raped. I guess none of them have ever been raped and would know about the fear, shame and ridicule that kept a lot of these women from coming forward - altho they are getting "raped" again pretty much by all the shame and ridicule these a-hole men are now giving them. I guess until it happens to them or their mother, sister, daughter is when they'd back off of that shit. Makes me sick how disgusting some people are.

Quote Originally Posted by Aries65 View Post
    I have to say that I find it pretty amazing on all the message boards, comment sections in articles on Facebook and elsewhere, all these MEN disputing these women's claims that they were raped. I guess none of them have ever been raped and would know about the fear, shame and ridicule that kept a lot of these women from coming forward - altho they are getting "raped" again pretty much by all the shame and ridicule these a-hole men are now giving them. I guess until it happens to them or their mother, sister, daughter is when they'd back off of that shit. Makes me sick how disgusting some people are.
    ^^^^^This. And not only from men in general but the police in particular back in the day.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

So I guess a blanket comment about all men is ok. Seems sexist to me but I guess it's all according to who is judging. I also find it ironic the person making the sexist statement has an avatar that says "Pussy Wagon" on it. Ironic indeed.

A person shouldn't be believed just because they say so. There are plenty of times women have lied for whatever reason about being raped. The Duke Lacrosse scandal comes to mind. Even more recently the UVA situation.

I'm not saying women shouldn't be believed but they also shouldn't automatically be believed either. That's why they need to report the crime and let an investigation begin. You can't go 20+ years and then suddenly decide to accuse someone of rape with no evidence whatsoever and expect that person to be arrested. It's ludicrous.

She did not say "all men." She said "all the message boards, comment sections in articles on Facebook and elsewhere, all these MEN [on those venues were] disputing these women's claims that they were raped.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by StewartGilliganGriffin View Post
    So I guess a blanket comment about all men is ok. Seems sexist to me but I guess it's all according to who is judging. I also find it ironic the person making the sexist statement has an avatar that says "Pussy Wagon" on it. Ironic indeed.

A person shouldn't be believed just because they say so. There are plenty of times women have lied for whatever reason about being raped. The Duke Lacrosse scandal comes to mind. Even more recently the UVA situation.

I'm not saying women shouldn't be believed but they also shouldn't automatically be believed either. That's why they need to report the crime and let an investigation begin. You can't go 20+ years and then suddenly decide to accuse someone of rape with no evidence whatsoever and expect that person to be arrested. It's ludicrous.
    I think that after being raped it may sometimes be very hard for a woman to report it. Once the cops get their mitts on it, the press will be hot on your heels quick enough. Then it is the whole court experience living it again in a room full of strangers, and press, in the court and on the steps outside. And if you are even more unlucky and the person was famous or a serial rapist, then the media is over the top. Movements followed, papps, garbage sorted, press trucks and the whole nine yards.

I do agree that just because someone makes the accusation, that does not make the accused automatically guilty. However, the cops will work through it and generally get the right result.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

There's WAY too many of them coming out of the woodwork. Where there's smoke...there's fire. I just find it amazing how a lot of folks are not believing this. Cosby has had a history of cheating (and having a kid out of wedlock with one woman), went to court for that and then also went to court in 2004 due to one of these women he had "raped" filing a lawsuit - which he quickly settled out of court since a bunch of others (a lot of the others speaking about their experiences now) were all set to testify on her behalf. Move forward to 10 years later and now his past has come back to haunt him - and even more so now thanks to the social media - which is more-so than it was back 10 years ago with Facebook and all.

Who knows if he will ever break down and finally admit to any of it. But I am looking forward to the day when I can think about all those non-believers and what they are thinking about in regards to their beloved "Cos" after that...

I can't speak for all men but for me it's not so much that I don't believe them. It's that I'm not willing to use the word "rape". I do think some are just flat out lying for whatever reason. Unfortunately these liars hurt the legitimate rape victims. Not just in this case but in general. You can't convict someone or even charge them on what you think happened or even what you flat out know happened. You have to also be able to prove it. These women can't. I don't give a shit about Bill Cosby but we can't let gossip mags, facebook, and message boards to become judge jury and executioner.

When there would be just one or two women complaining there would be room for doubt. With the number of women coming forward (plus the ones still too traumatized or embarrassed to do so) I for one do not doubt that the guy is guilty as hell.
    Some compare Elvis to God.. I mean He is good, but He is no Elvis

There's WAY too many of them coming out of the woodwork. Where there's smoke...there's fire. I just find it amazing how a lot of folks are not believing this. Cosby has had a history of cheating (and having a kid out of wedlock with one woman), went to court for that and then also went to court in 2004 due to one of these women he had "raped" filing a lawsuit - which he quickly settled out of court since a bunch of others (a lot of the others speaking about their experiences now) were all set to testify on her behalf. Move forward to 10 years later and now his past has come back to haunt him - and even more so now thanks to the social media - which is more-so than it was back 10 years ago with Facebook and all.

Who knows if he will ever break down and finally admit to any of it. But I am looking forward to the day when I can think about all those non-believers and what they are thinking about in regards to their beloved "Cos" after that...
    According to the timeline at this site; http://www.vulture.com/2014/09/timel...nst-cosby.html the one settled back in November 2006 with Andrea Constand had 13 women cuing to give evidence, but they never got their shot and he settled. For a LOT I expect.

**Late Edit** The 13 witnesses were 'Jane Doe' witnesses, meaning their names were suppressed, to protect their anonymity obviously.

A People article http://www.people.com/people/archive...059561,00.html reports that three of the Jane Does from the March 2005 case accepted cash from Cosby for years, and two others began consensual sexual relationships with Cosby.

Quote Originally Posted by jerryvr View Post
    When there would be just one or two women complaining there would be room for doubt. With the number of women coming forward (plus the ones still too traumatized or embarrassed to do so) I for one do not doubt that the guy is guilty as hell.
    I agree. According to the timeline above, there are at present 20 women pressing charges. He will know precisely which ones (if he is guilty of course) he allegedly molested and which he didn't. So he can cherry-pick which ones to sue for defamation, because nothing ever happened.

There are just too many now coming forward. I read in the Daily Mail online that police are to pursue charges as some are within the statute of limitations. I have no specific knowledge as to whether this is true, but I think that for the cops to not be charging him at the moment, he is in the clear (for now). There would be enormous pressure on the police department to be absolutely correct and have an airtight case before charging him. You can bet every police resource is being thrown into this. If they let him go and it is revealed later he is guilty, egg on face. If they throw the book at him and he gets off, they are going to look like dills. Either way, they are screwed. Prudence dictates that the police (as well as the press) methodically dissect the evidence and pursue all leads.

If you want to know every detail, and what the specific allegations are from all 20 women, read the timeline above.

This is way too big to sweep under the rug this time.
    Last edited by neilmpenny; 12-19-2014 at 04:00 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hmm, your right. Thanks McCourt !

Claire Huxtable says this is all just a conspiracy.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...ays-rape-scan/

â??Forget these women,â? Ms. Rashad said. â??What youâ??re seeing is the destruction of a legacy. And I think itâ??s orchestrated. I donâ??t know why or whoâ??s doing it, but itâ??s the legacy. And itâ??s a legacy that is so important to the culture.â?

â??Someone is determined to keep Bill Cosby off TV, and itâ??s worked,â? she added. â??All his contracts have been canceled.â?

Allright, which one of you hags started a conspiracy you've painstakingly implemented over the last 40 years to keep this great man off television? Fess up.
    Last edited by TheWrath of MadelineKahn; 01-07-2015 at 01:55 PM.
    [SIGPIC]Morgan[/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by TheWrath of MadelineKahn View Post
    Claire Huxtable says this is all just a conspiracy.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...ays-rape-scan/

“Forget these women,” Ms. Rashad said. “What you’re seeing is the destruction of a legacy. And I think it’s orchestrated. I don’t know why or who’s doing it, but it’s the legacy. And it’s a legacy that is so important to the culture.”

“Someone is determined to keep Bill Cosby off TV, and it’s worked,” she added. “All his contracts have been canceled.”

Allright, which one of you hags started a conspiracy you've painstakingly implemented over the last 40 years to keep this great man off television? Fess up.

LOL. Yeah, oh how dare these women (since the 1960's) so quickly try to destroy a legacy he built for himself while slipping women mickeys and his one eyed snake. Ms. Rashad is an idiot. She needs to go home and bow to her Cosby shrine.
    Cindy

Was Bill Cosby caught on tape at Playboy Mansion? Bedrooms at Mansion may have had security camera footage of attack. Also, THREE MORE VICTIMS WILL COME FORWARD TODAY:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...wood-home.html

Editing my post because at the end of the article of the link above, it mentions a book called "Jill Ann: Upstairs," about the Mansion. I went to Amazon to find the book and they're on sale for $49.99. I'm curious, but not THAT curious. Here's the Amazon link:

http://www.amazon.com/Jill-Ann-Upsta...nn%3A+Upstairs
    Last edited by McCourt; 01-07-2015 at 02:26 PM.
    Minerva

If there are videos of Cosby doing his shtick (a big IF), I highly doubt that Hefner would turn them over. Hefner turning those tapes over would also ruin Hefner's so-called image. It would make Hefner out to be an old disgusting pervert. Oh wait......
    Cindy

Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup View Post
    If there are videos of Cosby doing his shtick (a big IF), I highly doubt that Hefner would turn them over. Hefner turning those tapes over would also ruin Hefner's so-called image. It would make Hefner out to be an old disgusting pervert. Oh wait......
    I believe Heffner will obey any subpoenas to turn them over if they still exist. After all, if he installed the security it was to protect himself, so why would he risk his own bank account to protect Cosby? Makes no sense.
    Minerva

Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup View Post
    LOL. Yeah, oh how dare these women (since the 1960's) so quickly try to destroy a legacy he built for himself while slipping women mickeys and his one eyed snake. Ms. Rashad is an idiot. She needs to go home and bow to her Cosby shrine.
    Sounds as if she's noticing her residual checks haven't been coming in the mail as much anymore with the Cosby re-runs being taken off the air...

He landed in Toronto this evening to do 3 shows in southern Ontario - one of them will be a block away from where I work. I wonder if I'll see any protests.

A Toronto musician posted on his twitter - "Tonight in Kitchener, Ont., a man who's been accused of rape by 27 women is gonna get on stage to tell jokes & make people laugh."
    That, to me, sums up how repulsive the whole thing is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I was looking around on the web for stuff about Cynthia Myers when she passed away. Found a vid on you tube that has a nice tribute to her with mostly still pics and one of them shows her at the mansion talking to Hef and Bill Cosby. Bill is staring at here like he can't wait to get his hands on her. There is some nudity on the vid so I'm not posting the link but it's not hard to find. I think Hef would cover Bill's ass in that old Hollywood way.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

I'll be in Hamilton Friday night, and I will brave the cold temps. and stand outside Hamilton Place and see what kind of protest goes on.... might even film or take a few pics.

I'll be in Hamilton Friday night, and I will brave the cold temps. and stand outside Hamilton Place and see what kind of protest goes on.... might even film or take a few pics.
    Thanks!! It will be interesting to read what you see.
    Minerva

Mammy Guest
    Sounds as if she's noticing her residual checks haven't been coming in the mail as much anymore with the Cosby re-runs being taken off the air...
    Bingo! She's not worried about his old ass, she's wanting to keep that cash flow rolling in.

Oh good! then I don't have to haha
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Unlike the people of Kitchener Ontario who
    gave him a standing ovation last night.

Yes Canadians are always polite...

Hope tonight the people of London Ontario
    will do what is right for all women.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

I'm all set ! Phone charged, camera ready.. there were a few at his show on Wed. protesting. This could be interesting. http://www.people.com/article/bill-c...io-canada-show
    Last edited by Mansfield67; 01-08-2015 at 05:58 PM.

Article about his concert in Canada on 01/08/15

http://news.yahoo.com/bill-cosby-jok...031643607.html

"A woman who got up from one of the front rows and walked past the stage was asked by Cosby where she was going. When she answered that she was going to the lobby to grab a drink Cosby responded: "You have to be careful about drinking around me." The remark was met with loud applause.

A few minutes later a heckler yelled at Cosby that he was a rapist.

Cosby stood up as the crowd started to boo the man and asked them not to respond. "No, no, stop," he said, waving his hands.

The man was removed from the theater by a police officer while one member of the audience yelled "we love you" to Cosby."
    Last edited by TheWrath of MadelineKahn; 01-09-2015 at 12:25 PM.
    [SIGPIC]Morgan[/SIGPIC]

You're as cynical as I am, though it never struck me this could be her motivation. You may be right.

We had a Prime Minister in Australia during the 90's called Paul Keating. He once remarked that the only thing you can ever guarantee with people is self interest.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"A woman who got up from one of the front rows and walked past the stage was asked by Cosby where she was going. When she answered that she was going to the lobby to grab a drink Cosby responded: "You have to be careful about drinking around me." The remark was met with loud applause.

Cosby stood up as the crowd started to boo the man and asked them not to respond. "No, no, stop," he said, waving his hands.

The man was removed from the theater by a police officer while one member of the audience yelled "we love you" to Cosby."
    I don't know whether he is guilty (though I have an opinion). but if I were him AND I was innocent, I would totally make that joke. I'd be like, if you don't want me to joke about rape, don't falsely accuse me.
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

Rosebud666 Guest

The whole thing is starting to seem a little bit like a "campaign" to me. Not in the sense of an organized conspiracy, but in the sense of a lot of people, especially in media, seeing the opportunity to pile on.

I watched the video in question, for example. The media report citing it said his show was a flop, or words to that effect, because he was heckled. Well, it seems to me that he handled the whole thing pretty calmly and the audience was clearly on his side.

I'd also mention a lot of these new accusers that are coming out of the woodwork are coming with Gloria Allred at their side.

This could not have been on a balmy summer night ! Lol. I crossed the street to where the protesters were and got out my phone, a woman came up to me and said if I was not there to protest but gawk (gawk! Yes, I am a serial gawker ) could I stand on the other side of the street if I wanted to take pictures... okay I will do that, God forbid I should start a rumble. I'm going to say there were maybe 200 people, hard to see since there were many along the underground passage where the main entrance is. I was told by another gawker that a woman had bought a block of tickets, this will be on the 11 pm news. Anyway I took a photo with numb hands and a bit of video, then walked 3 blocks to my car.. parking in my hometown is terrible !, They were all chanting "All we are saying is Bill Cosby Go Home !" Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	207.6 KB 
ID:	52213 This was just posted... I'm with that group standing on the other side of the street ! Lol http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilt...ters-1.2896003
    Last edited by Mansfield67; 01-09-2015 at 07:19 PM.

Rosebud666 Guest
    This could not have been on a balmy summer night ! Lol. I crossed the street to where the protesters were and got out my phone, a woman came up to me and said if I was not there to protest but gawk (gawk! Yes, I am a serial gawker ) could I stand on the other side of the street if I wanted to take pictures... okay I will do that, God forbid I should start a rumble.
    LOL . . . how dare you "gawk" without a press card identifying you as an official representative of the authorized media! No one wants to be disturbed during a private moment such as a "mass" protest on a public street engineered to generate publicity.

Yes, I'm with FAD media, I should have said that . They might have given me an exclusive ! LOL

Rosebud666 Guest
    Yes, I'm with FAD media, I should have said that . They might have given me an exclusive ! LOL
    "Actually, I'm with the Dred Scott Files. Would you be willing to speak to me on the record?"

Because Stephen Colbert has shown us that all you have to do to make most people make themselves look like idiots is stick a microphone in their faces and say "look into the camera".

You got it !

Depends on the protest and the reason. Better than the "black brunch" black attacks.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/m...eakfast-spots/

A group of 100 feminists willing to stand outside in the Canadian winter to protest an elderly comedian were bossy? No way!!

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by StewartGilliganGriffin View Post
    A group of 100 feminists willing to stand outside in the Canadian winter to protest an elderly comedian were bossy? No way!!
    LMAO!

Way to go Canada!
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

Here in London Canada not just "feminists" but also men
    were outside in the cold to protest the Bill Cosby stand up thing
    he had.

Who think rape is wrong no matter how powerful the man is.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Mammy View Post
    LMAO!
    lol Sometimes the jokes just form on their own. And HEYA!!! Missed ya lately.

And the most recent fame seeking lying whore proven to be a lying whore

http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/law...use/ar-AA8gdfV

NBC shuts down any talk of ever doing anything with Bill Cosby til the end of time:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/reu...s-TV-show.html

Good for them!!!!
    Minerva

Well then if NBC is pulling the rug out from under him, then they have to know that there is truth in this. I don't think they are bowing to pressure, they know something. I don't believe all the woman who have come forward, but I feel sorry for those who really are victims, it does not help them by those who are grandstanding just for the publicity.

Well then if NBC is pulling the rug out from under him, then they have to know that there is truth in this. I don't think they are bowing to pressure, they know something. I don't believe all the woman who have come forward, but I feel sorry for those who really are victims, it does not help them by those who are grandstanding just for the publicity.
    At this point, I wouldn't feel comfortable claiming that any of them are grandstanding for publicity. Who wants to be known for being a victim of something like this? If a woman came forward who wasn't telling the truth, I believe Cosby would sue. Since that hasn't happened, I believe its because he doesn't want to be under oath.
    Minerva

Mammy Guest
    I know it sounds ridiculous, but I'm so disappointed that the person I thought he was is nothing like the person he really is. He always seemed like the grandfatherly type and he was a good comedian. I didn't really believe the allegations when everything first started being revealed, but there is entirely too much now to ignore or make excuses for. It just makes me sad.

Quote Originally Posted by McCourt View Post
    At this point, I wouldn't feel comfortable claiming that any of them are grandstanding for publicity. Who wants to be known for being a victim of something like this? If a woman came forward who wasn't telling the truth, I believe Cosby would sue. Since that hasn't happened, I believe its because he doesn't want to be under oath.
    So basically you believe the woman even when she's proven without any doubt to be lying.