Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5121314
Results 651 to 677 of 677

Thread: Bill Cosby

  1. #651
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    3,979
    Not surprised. The guy is a total fucking dick. https://globalnews.ca/news/4959428/b...gandhi-mlk-jr/
    " I always like talking to people who are older. Of course, every year it gets harder to find them. " Fran Lebowitz

  2. #652
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Middle Earth
    Posts
    13,009
    Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    Not surprised. The guy is a total fucking dick. https://globalnews.ca/news/4959428/b...gandhi-mlk-jr/
    That article came up on my newsfeed and I damn near choked. Sanctimonious bastard.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

  3. #653
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Dawg Town
    Posts
    36,496

  4. #654
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,819
    Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    Not surprised. The guy is a total fucking dick. https://globalnews.ca/news/4959428/b...gandhi-mlk-jr/
    So true, because he will be in Prison for a very long time.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

  5. #655
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    NoVa
    Posts
    2,599
    Quote Originally Posted by theotherlondon View Post
    So true, because he will be in Prison for a very long time.
    Hopefully long “enough” (3-10 years)...that he will pass away in that time. But what if he lives long enough to get out in that 3-10?’

    I bet his monthly required counseling goes wonderfully, since he doesn’t assume any responsibility for his criminal behavior whatsoever - we are to overlook his crimes because of all the good he’s done for society, and hey, it wasn’t so bad after all, what he did...just as bad or not even as bad as others who have gone unpunished.

    Too bad he doesn’t own a percentage of his wrong behavior in addition to the wonderful achievements he has contributed to society.
    "We've had threads about guys fucking picnic tables, animals and dead bodies. Third boob ain't going to stop a damn thing." - cleanskull

  6. #656
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    6,724
    I like Jello.
    It's not very filling though.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.



  7. #657
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    NoVa
    Posts
    2,599
    Quote Originally Posted by JimC View Post
    I like Jello.
    It's not very filling though.
    The fine point is the focus on the pudding, and pudding pops.
    The pops were awesome.
    Maybe the roofie-flavored ones were filling?
    "We've had threads about guys fucking picnic tables, animals and dead bodies. Third boob ain't going to stop a damn thing." - cleanskull

  8. #658
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Middle Earth
    Posts
    13,009
    Quote Originally Posted by MirrorDimly View Post
    The fine point is the focus on the pudding, and pudding pops.
    The pops were awesome.
    Maybe the roofie-flavored ones were filling?
    Lol! You got "filled" afterwards.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

  9. #659
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,109
    https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/24/us/bi...dge/index.html

    So apparently lawyers for "Cos, the Great and Powerful" are trying to get him out on bail while they appeal his conviction.

    Um, speaking in my official capacity as a non-attorney, it doesn't work that way, does it?
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

  10. #660
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Dawg Town
    Posts
    36,496
    Quote Originally Posted by Upset View Post
    https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/24/us/bi...dge/index.html

    So apparently lawyers for "Cos, the Great and Powerful" are trying to get him out on bail while they appeal his conviction.

    Um, speaking in my official capacity as a non-attorney, it doesn't work that way, does it?
    I have no idea. However, it might depend on the laws in his state.

  11. #661
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    San Diego CA
    Posts
    6,340
    His conviction has been overturned. Bill Cosby is a free man, despite 60 women credibly accusing the once-beloved actor of sexual assault. https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/bill-cosby-freed-sex-conviction-reversal-stuns-hollywood-193616478.html
    No More Stolen Sisters.

  12. #662
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Dawg Town
    Posts
    36,496
    I saw the video on Facebook of him arriving home.

  13. #663
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,819
    Now that he has been released from prison he can stop
    pretending that he is so blind.(The old sympathy act.)
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

  14. #664
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Misery...er...Missouri
    Posts
    9,681
    I first saw it on TikTok, actually, when my favorite creator put a greenscreen up of the headline announcing his freedom and singing "This is Not Okay." I was so pissed off that I had to give myself about ten minutes to calm down before I could duet. And I could not speak in the video, either, because I was so mad that I KNEW I'd be ranting and raving in Spanish and be swearing so much I'd get a community guidelines violation. I got my point across when I dueted, though.

    Those poor women. They did not get justice. And now they never will because of double jeopardy, am I correct? Personally, I believe that in sex crimes there should be no statute of limitations, and in cases like this? Try that effer again and put him away again for the same thing if he didn't get punishment (or enough punishment) the first time around. But that's the survivor in me.
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

    "I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."


  15. #665
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    San Diego CA
    Posts
    6,340
    yep double jeopardy, unless another woman comes forward that he has not been tried for.
    No More Stolen Sisters.

  16. #666
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Southern Indiana
    Posts
    4,069
    Wow.

  17. #667
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    3,979
    To say I am disgusted is an understatement.
    " I always like talking to people who are older. Of course, every year it gets harder to find them. " Fran Lebowitz

  18. #668
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    1,335
    Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    yep double jeopardy, unless another woman comes forward that he has not been tried for.
    There is a lot I don't like about the law here in Scotland and you are likely to get more time for possession of weed than if you assaulted someone but there was a change regarding DJ in 2011 so in certain circumstances people can be taken to trial again so quite a few SOBs who thought they were fire proof are now rotting away where they belong because of it.

    It is really beyond a joke, more so when you remember he willingly admitted to it in a deposition. What's worse is his supporters seem to be actually bragging about it. Phylicia Rashad for instance, posted some crap about a terrible wrong being righted and a miscarriage of justice being corrected. Unsurprisingly, she was jumped upon and actually thought things would be put right by tweeting she understood because she knew people who had been affected and actually had the nerve to say she stood by victims but seemingly forgot to add the 'Unless it was one of her friends, they accused'.
    The Monsters in your head, are often scarier than the ones under your bed.

  19. #669
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Location
    France, Italy
    Posts
    81
    Souce : reddit.com/seinfeld

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	v65qmh4o0o871.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	571.5 KB 
ID:	55192

    J.

  20. #670
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Misery...er...Missouri
    Posts
    9,681
    Quote Originally Posted by shellc View Post
    There is a lot I don't like about the law here in Scotland and you are likely to get more time for possession of weed than if you assaulted someone but there was a change regarding DJ in 2011 so in certain circumstances people can be taken to trial again so quite a few SOBs who thought they were fire proof are now rotting away where they belong because of it.

    It is really beyond a joke, more so when you remember he willingly admitted to it in a deposition. What's worse is his supporters seem to be actually bragging about it. Phylicia Rashad for instance, posted some crap about a terrible wrong being righted and a miscarriage of justice being corrected. Unsurprisingly, she was jumped upon and actually thought things would be put right by tweeting she understood because she knew people who had been affected and actually had the nerve to say she stood by victims but seemingly forgot to add the 'Unless it was one of her friends, they accused'.
    It's the same in the States. You get more time for possession of "Mary Jane" than you do for sexually assaulting someone. What I have to say about THAT is unprintable. As for Phylicia Rashad, she's being a hypocrite. You cannot claim to stand by the victims while at the same time supporting their rapist. My mom does the same thing. Says she stands by me, yet still supports my abuser. So yes, I do know what I'm talking about.

    I make it NO secret I'm a survivor so yes this is pissing me off, as is James Franco's 2.2M settlement against women who accused HIM of SA. I don't understand why one, rich effers like Franco and Cosby get away with this crap; and two, why perps PERIOD don't get what they deserve. Prison time. In general population. Of those who actually DO see prison? They're segregated "for their own protection." And that's bullshit.
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

    "I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."


  21. #671
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Dawg Town
    Posts
    36,496
    "Vengence is mine," sayeth the Lord. They will get theres in the worst way.

  22. #672
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    S.E. Pennsylvania, USA
    Posts
    455
    Let me start off by saying that every time I hear the name of Carroll Baker I'm reminded of her pop-cultural reference on The Munsters.
    In the episode where Herman thinks he's going to be a movie star, the family discusses their upcoming life in tinseltown:

    Eddie (to Spot): Spot, I bet you can't wait to meet Lassie and Mister Ed, the talking horse.
    Spot: roar!!
    Grandpa: Hey Spot, I bet you can't wait to meet Carroll Baker.
    Spot: ROAR!!!!!!!!!!!
    Lily: Oh Grandpa, Spot's never been the same since you fed him that copy of The Carpetbaggers!!!!!

    Also, I never realized she's almost one year older than Liz Taylor, who played her mom in the later part of Giant.

    Anyhow, La Baker is now opining about Cosby. Keep in mind, this interview took place one day before he was released. Apparently in her mind it's OK that "TV's dad" (who has a wife) offered what she described as "an aphrodisiac" to dozens of women who "knew what they were doing" by being alone with him.

    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...tence-sin.html

    What's up next for Carroll? Wandering around Bev Hills in a bear suit, or even worse, yelling at clouds?

  23. #673
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,819
    His long boring stories about his childhood he did
    in his act for years were never funny.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

  24. #674
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    1,335
    Quote Originally Posted by theotherlondon View Post
    His long boring stories about his childhood he did
    in his act for years were never funny.
    He's seemingly in talks to do another one. What's worse there seems to be enough interested for it to be a money maker if he does...which you know he will.
    The Monsters in your head, are often scarier than the ones under your bed.

  25. #675
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,819
    Quote Originally Posted by shellc View Post
    He's seemingly in talks to do another one. What's worse there seems to be enough interested for it to be a money maker if he does...which you know he will.
    True, who would even spend money to see this jerk.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

  26. #676
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,418
    He's too tainted to bother with. Just like OJ, he'd be better off just laying low and staying in the background. Its not like OJ got any film and TV offers after the murder trial and after he got out of prison. Cosby has more detractors than fans these days. I doubt Hollywood or the TV studios would want to touch him. I doubt he would be a big moneymaker for anyone.

  27. #677
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,819
    Quote Originally Posted by Aries65 View Post
    He's too tainted to bother with. Just like OJ, he'd be better off just laying low and staying in the background. Its not like OJ got any film and TV offers after the murder trial and after he got out of prison. Cosby has more detractors than fans these days. I doubt Hollywood or the TV studios would want to touch him. I doubt he would be a big moneymaker for anyone.
    So true, people just need to forget him.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •