Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Richard Ramirez: The Night Stalker Murders

BeanBoyGirl Guest

Richard Ramirez: The Night Stalker Murders

My great aunt told me this story, her car broke down back when she lived in Los Angeles. I am not sure of the date but it was a long time ago. She said a man in a red convertible pulled up and offered her a ride. She said no when she recognised the man from the news. well she told me this story when I was a little girl. I thought some killer drove a red convertible in los angeles or something? Lucky for her a family pulled up while she was talking to him. Remember the days when people trusted everyone lol?
    Last edited by BeanBoyGirl; 10-15-2007 at 10:41 PM.

Mavros Guest
    I don't know when your great-aunt lived in LA, but you could look up killers that were active at that time. Maybe something fits.
    Last edited by Mavros; 10-16-2007 at 02:37 AM.

Queen_Death_Hag Guest
    Was it Zodiac??

Lifeisafataldisease Guest
    Ted Bundy?

RoRo Guest
    No idea at all...sorry

Ron Burgundy Guest
    Could it have been Ronald McDonald? I know he likes the color red....I could see him in a convertible, good advertising.

And he's certainly killed a lot of people with his hamburgers.

Just a guess.

BeanBoyGirl Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by soundqcar View Post
    Could it have been Ronald McDonald? I know he likes the color red....I could see him in a convertible, good advertising.

Just a guess.
    I think Ronald Mcdonald was killed by the hamburgler.

lulu Guest
    Pretty sure the Nightstalker drove a red car. But, I don't think he would have been so personable to offer a ride.

BeanBoyGirl Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by lulu View Post
    Pretty sure the Nightstalker drove a red car. But, I don't think he would have been so personable to offer a ride.
    Are you talking about Mr.R?

lulu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BeanBoyGirl View Post
    Are you talking about Mr.R?
    Yes I am. He scares the bejeebus out of me.
    I used to have nightmares as a little girl about him, before he was captured. I still don't like looking at his pictures. And, the police drawing still gives me goosebumps.

BeanBoyGirl Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by lulu View Post
    Yes I am. He scares the bejeebus out of me.
    I used to have nightmares as a little girl about him, before he was captured. I still don't like looking at his pictures. And, the police drawing still gives me goosebumps.
    I know I remember seeing the news report when he was captured, I saw it the other day. He didn't look human to me.

Darrianne Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by soundqcar View Post

Just a guess.
    ROFL!!! I have got to stop getting on here from work. Random bursts of laughter from my office are probably frowned upon.

poppie Guest
    Caryl Chessman was executed on May 2, 1960. He was called the Red Light Bandit. Could that be the killer your Aunt meant?

who's mr. r?

Night Stalker/Richard Ramirez murders

i wonder why he has not been executed yet. rumor is he is trying to claim brain damage becuz his mom worked @ a factory and inhaled chemical fumes while carrying him.

his wife believes he is innocent. what the...? she is active w his appeals. trying desperetely to claim the brain damage thing, to save her hubbys life. altho highly educated she works miniman wage jobs while living @ san quentin village. i believe guards live there too, but dont quote me. rrs wife: http://www.cnn.com/US/9707/28/nightstalker.wife/

why doesnt cali ever execute anyone? he was caught in '85. i dont get it? rrs cellies include scott peterson n richard allen davis. @ this rate scott will be put down in 2050!!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Ramirez

i also read that in the sq visiting room rr was caught exposing his "ding dong" to children. whatta guy!
    Last edited by charlesmansonsbabygirl; 03-09-2010 at 04:13 PM.
    may the forces of evil get confused on the way to your house

PvN73 Guest
    There are always excuses, no acceptance of responsibility from these people.

You wonder if the wife would really feel safe if he actually got out hey. Ugh I shudder at the thought.

Danny62 Guest
    Sad this Dick is under Entertainment!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Danny62 View Post
    maybe theyll move it. couldnt find a place titled "societys filth"

Quote Originally Posted by PvN73 View Post
    There are always excuses, no acceptance of responsibility from these people.

You wonder if the wife would really feel safe if he actually got out hey. Ugh I shudder at the thought.
    hes right where he belongs. i dont want this to turn into a dp debate. i feared that when i posted.

what i dont get is his "innocence" drivel?? doreen cant probably live....look in the mirrior, thinkin otherwise.
    i fear justice may never be served

Jazbabee Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny62 View Post
    Maybe the entertainment section is appropriate.....he and his wife both sound like Ass Clowns among other things !

cherryghost Guest
    Whos Mr R and is there an image?

I guess they are talking about Richard Ramirez (The Nightstalker)
    Last edited by tutter1234; 03-22-2008 at 06:03 AM.

Yes they are talking about Richard Ramirez (The Night-stalker).

Here is a picture if you want to see him.

Here is some info about this wonderful man.
    John Trim On Face Book
    On the internet you can be anything you want.
    It is strange that so many people choose to be stupid.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

SinKittyVixen Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by johntrim040851 View Post
    Yes they are talking about Richard Ramirez (The Night-stalker).

Here is a picture if you want to see him.

Here is some info about this wonderful man.

Wow, hes a winner. I sawon an E! True Hollywood story, all those women that fall in love with prisoners, he was one of them.I just dont get it.

Queen_Death_Hag Guest
    Everytime I see him he looks like he is desperate need of a shower.

SinKittyVixen Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen_Death_Hag View Post
    Everytime I see him he looks like he is desperate need of a shower.

Hes sooo scrubby looking. agreed.

One of his victims names was Peter Pan. ROFL.. I know not funny, but funny.
    Last edited by SinKittyVixen; 03-22-2008 at 06:49 AM.

He even got married in prison:

http://www.mayhem.net/Crime/ramirez.html

I have no words!

Jack-O-Lantern Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by poppie View Post
    Caryl Chessman was executed on May 2, 1960. He was called the Red Light Bandit. Could that be the killer your Aunt meant?
    I think Chessman's probably the culprit...he was called the "Red Light Bandit" and was executed at San Quentin in 1960.
    BeanBoyGirl mentions this was her great aunt, which would indicate that this happened quite some time ago; Ramirez (Night Stalker) is more recent.

Caryl Chessman would be a better fit for someone in that age group, and the description of his m.o. doesn't really fit for Ramirez (he didn't follow people in a car, he broke into houses at night when people were sleeping).

Chessman's probably the guy your great aunt is referencing, BBG...

Here's his write-up on wiki:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caryl_Chessman
    Last edited by Jack-O-Lantern; 03-22-2008 at 01:00 PM. Reason: Add wiki reference...

I agree, probably Chessman. Did you know he and Merle Haggard were friends when Merle was in the pokey?

Jack-O-Lantern Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Nessa View Post
    I agree, probably Chessman. Did you know he and Merle Haggard were friends when Merle was in the pokey?
    Actually I DO remember reading about that now that you mention it! I'd love to have been a fly on the wall during some of those conversations!

I was just reading about him on crimelibrary. I read a book about him back years ago and I had forgotten that he raped and sodimize little boys and girls too. What an evil POS! I have actually read where some people think he is hot. Ewwwwww.

As far as his wife goes, he should never have been allowed to marry in the first place. He should never even been allowed mail priviliges. He should have no rights whatsoever.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

ozzysmom Guest
    It's the long ass appeals process. I agree that the process needs to be in place, but if you are convited on DNA evidence, they should take you out of the courtroom and right into the death chamber.
    I'm sure there was no DNA in RR's case, as it was back in 85. I don't believe Scott Peterson was convicted on DNA either. So expect those appeals to go on for a long, long time.

I was wondering about this the other day. It's been twenty years, he's guilty as hell, get it over with!
    The most dangerous woman of all is the one who refuses to rely on your sword to save her because she carries her own.

- R.H. Sin

Maruz83 Guest
    85 !!!!!!!!!! Geessss see that's why people don't care or are scared of the Death Pen. because you'll just be in jail forever !

miz rosebud Guest
    did you hear about him stabbing scott peterson in jail.

Jazbabee Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by miz rosebud View Post
    Haven't heard about this yet.....do tell !!

I remember him being on the news, and thinking he looked like the boogeyman. 'Night Stalker' by Philip Carlo is a good book about him.
    The most dangerous woman of all is the one who refuses to rely on your sword to save her because she carries her own.

- R.H. Sin

Quote Originally Posted by miz rosebud View Post
    I read about that in the National Enquirer.

If he had commited those murders in Georgia or Florida he'd already be dead. Florida put Bundy to death after just ten years.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Maruz83 Guest
    Or in TX !!! Don't think have a drive thru LOL

Lisamarie Guest
    He is guilty as hell and they should have let that mod beat him to death and do the world a favor...

The Grim Reefer Guest
    This is weird, there was a programme about him on last night and i remarked "isn't it about time he was executed?" bf was like "no let him suffer and sweat" i said "this mf's been on death row for years now, time to put him down"

Some of the murders took place not too far from where I live. i was a baby, but my mother remembers that summer, and being terrified. I think (and i could be wrong) he struck at certain colored houses too, and our house what that color.

Months ago, I got caught up in reading about several serial killers - and found my way to a forum, where users praised Richard Ramirez - not EXACTLY what they did, but the posters were in love with him. One poster did praise his actions. It terrified me to think there are people like that in the world.

1karenhb Guest
    It's next to impossible to get executed in Calif. unfortunately. I remember when these killings occurred, scary times. A woman I worked with at the time, her neighbor was one of his victims.

The Grim Reefer Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by mikemgmve View Post
    Some of the murders took place not too far from where I live. i was a baby, but my mother remembers that summer, and being terrified. I think (and i could be wrong) he struck at certain colored houses too, and our house what that color.

Months ago, I got caught up in reading about several serial killers - and found my way to a forum, where users praised Richard Ramirez - not EXACTLY what they did, but the posters were in love with him. One poster did praise his actions. It terrified me to think there are people like that in the world.

These kind of people are loose and wondering free in society. Just a fact of life. Hopefully some of them will grow up.

lulu Guest
    This person used to scare the living crap out of me when I was little, still does. I still remember that summer, the way my dad would go around the house three or four times, making sure the doors and windows were locked. I used to have nightmares about the sketch they did of him. There were a couple of lesser known killers in California at that time too. I was never allowed to walk home from school alone. It was a scary time.

bblvnvelphy Guest
    About 2 or three weeks ago i met one of the lead investigators who worked his case. He came and lectured to our class about the case and showed us pictures. It was hard to believe someone could be so cruel. I had read about the case before but seeing the pictures was too much.

He needs to be killed immediately.

Frazzzld Kat Guest
    Do they have a "Death Date" set yet? His appeals should be running out soon I would think.

RubySlippers Guest
    people stay on death row in california for outrageous lengths of time. by the timethey gt around to killing them, you are like i thought they were already dead!

Frazzzld Kat Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RubySlippers View Post
    people stay on death row in california for outrageous lengths of time. by the timethey gt around to killing them, you are like i thought they were already dead!
    LOL! So true