Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 151 to 160 of 160

Thread: Dylan Groene & Family

  1. #151
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Southern Indiana
    Posts
    4,057
    I hate to hear about the meth, and that she is pregnant. I just feel so bad for her.

  2. #152
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    18,260
    Quote Originally Posted by Leasie View Post
    I hate to hear about the meth, and that she is pregnant. I just feel so bad for her.
    Me, too. It's a miracle she even survived considering what he did to her family and her vivid details helped get him convicted. I hope she is able to stay off of drugs and has a healthy baby. She has been through so much and deserves to have a good life and be happy, as much as possible.

  3. #153
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Southern Indiana
    Posts
    4,057
    Mammy, I do not see how she was able to keep her mind after her horrible ordeal. I just can't imagine. I have thought of her often, so hope she makes it in life, she is so young.

  4. #154
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    18,260
    Quote Originally Posted by Leasie View Post
    Mammy, I do not see how she was able to keep her mind after her horrible ordeal. I just can't imagine. I have thought of her often, so hope she makes it in life, she is so young.
    I don't either, especially since she witnessed Dylan's murder and the destruction of his body. She was only eight years old. I wish her Dad and her maternal side of the family would quit bickering amongst themselves and at least be civil enough to be there for her. She really doesn't have much of anyone.

  5. #155
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    San Diego CA
    Posts
    6,263
    The killer of the Groene family has died.
    RIVERSIDE, Calif. (AP) — A convicted serial killer whose victims included two young boys died Sunday at a hospital in Indiana, authorities said.
    Joseph Edward Duncan died at the medical center near United States Penitentiary, Terre Haute, where he was on death row, according to a statement from prosecutors in Riverside County, California.
    Duncan, 58, had been diagnosed with terminal brain cancer.
    Duncan was convicted of killing four members of a family from Coeur d’Alene, Idaho, in 2005. He kidnapped two children, Dylan and Shasta Groene, from the family’s home and tortured them in Montana before killing the boy.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/serial-ki...201937666.html
    No More Stolen Sisters.

  6. #156
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Southern Indiana
    Posts
    4,057
    He was on death row and offered treatment for his brain cancer? Huh.

    His crimes made me sick. Those poor kids.

    Glad he is gone. Burn in hell you POS.

  7. #157
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    San Diego CA
    Posts
    6,263
    I feel the same way Leasie, but they are under the care of the State and the prison could be sued for with holding medical treatment as it would be deemed cruel. I think he did to his victims was horrible and should have not gotten him any treatment at all. Cancer in itself is horrible so he died a slow painful death.
    No More Stolen Sisters.

  8. #158
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Misery...er...Missouri
    Posts
    9,480
    Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    The killer of the Groene family has died.
    RIVERSIDE, Calif. (AP) — A convicted serial killer whose victims included two young boys died Sunday at a hospital in Indiana, authorities said.
    Joseph Edward Duncan died at the medical center near United States Penitentiary, Terre Haute, where he was on death row, according to a statement from prosecutors in Riverside County, California.
    Duncan, 58, had been diagnosed with terminal brain cancer.
    Duncan was convicted of killing four members of a family from Coeur d’Alene, Idaho, in 2005. He kidnapped two children, Dylan and Shasta Groene, from the family’s home and tortured them in Montana before killing the boy.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/serial-ki...201937666.html
    Brain cancer. WITH treatment. Too humane for what he did to those kids, and the rest of their family.
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."


  9. #159
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    258
    poor shasta. i hope she's doing better than the 2017 mugshot she got for having meth near a 1 month old baby. this really helps me understand why people become addicts. i was suprised cuz last time i saw her she looked like your typical young teen good girl, then i saw the mugshot and i was like whoa! i found some recent podcasts but not a lot of recent pictures, i think she changed her name.

  10. #160
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Misery...er...Missouri
    Posts
    9,480
    Quote Originally Posted by Lush View Post
    poor shasta. i hope she's doing better than the 2017 mugshot she got for having meth near a 1 month old baby. this really helps me understand why people become addicts. i was suprised cuz last time i saw her she looked like your typical young teen good girl, then i saw the mugshot and i was like whoa! i found some recent podcasts but not a lot of recent pictures, i think she changed her name.
    Speaking as a survivor myself, I would guess she tried to use the drugs to numb herself to the flashbacks and memories. I did the exact same thing but with alcohol. I certainly hope she's getting help and doing better now.
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •