Thread: Elvispelvis Musicians Directory

Bellfire Guest

Elvispelvis Musicians Directory

i love that site and they have changed it some but it's still pretty cool. They sometimes have links to places they go more into detail. I tried to change wikipedia.org Phil Ochs bio to read that he was a
    [SIZE=3]schizophrenic [/SIZE]but some doofus kept changing it back to bi-polar. He'swas not bi-polar! Phew got that off my chest. Anyway there are lots of musicians on there that I had never heard of and some really crazy deaths. I think the weirdest one was the guy that shot the landlady and sent her hurtling down a flight of steps before killing himself, wow!

endsleigh03 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellfire View Post
    i love that site and they have changed it some but it's still pretty cool. They sometimes have links to places they go more into detail. I tried to change wikipedia.org Phil Ochs bio to read that he was a
    [SIZE=3]schizophrenic [/SIZE]but some doofus kept changing it back to bi-polar. He'swas not bi-polar! Phew got that off my chest. Anyway there are lots of musicians on there that I had never heard of and some really crazy deaths. I think the weirdest one was the guy that shot the landlady and sent her hurtling down a flight of steps before killing himself, wow!
    I've been in there quite a bit, it's a useful site.

I love that site. It has been in my bookmarks for at least 3 years.
    [SIGPIC]http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c389/Zoe_Zeppelin/Zepsig1.jpg[/SIGPIC]