Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 39464748
Results 2,351 to 2,366 of 2366

Thread: Big Brother U.S.

If you haven't watched tonight's epi and don't want to know what happened stop reading!

I am soooooo shocked that Elissa was the MVP. Really? Rachel has that many fans? Who are these people watching this show? Everyone I know hates Rachel. People are dumb. I don't know if I like this MVP thing. What is the point of being the HOH?

eta So happy with how that ended. I thought the MVP was not eligible for nomination, so glad I was wrong.
    Last edited by atomicbettie; 07-02-2013 at 10:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by atomicbettie View Post
    OK Howard needs to shut up about his body. This is a machine, it needs fuel, this body doesn't do coach... my body my body my body. STFU. Same thing with Jessie about how pretty she is. It's funny that it always seems like the one I think is the least pretty who thinks they are the prettiest girl (or boy, Hello pin-head Jesse.... maybe it's the name?? j/k) in the room. It's one thing to have good self-esteem but when you need to constantly tell other people (with eyes) how beautiful you are something is wrong in your head.
    Ahaha! I am dying from this. I haven't watched the lastest episode. But I remember exactly who you're talking about. A little tear even ran down my cheek from laughing at your dead on description.

I can't watch this group - they are just too nasty to each other. I watched the Canadian version and even though they had their moments and some deep rivalries - they could still have a civil even pleasant conversation with each other. More racist crap took place last night. http://www.tmz.com/2013/07/12/big-br...ard-ginamarie/ That's just vile and sick!!!! I hope Aaryn gets evicted and as she leaves the house - there is no applause from the audience - and Julie Chen greets her with an icy stare and hands her a bowl of rice.
    Regards,
    Tamie
    When you are dead, you don't know you are dead. It is difficult only for the others. It is the same when you are stupid.

It annoys me that the show is only portraying Aaryn this way. If you read the live feed updates or watch the BB15 bigotry supercut.. My GOD! These people are saying these things knowing they are being recorded.

Quote Originally Posted by RiotBoots View Post
    It annoys me that the show is only portraying Aaryn this way. If you read the live feed updates or watch the BB15 bigotry supercut.. My GOD! These people are saying these things knowing they are being recorded.
    Yes I have followed the updates a bit and I know what you mean. I have seen Jeremy making racist remarks as well as GM, and more. I don't know what the rationale is in leaving it alone and not putting a stop to it but maybe the network thinks it will drive up ratings and also it is a way to showcase racism. Who knows!
    Regards,
    Tamie
    When you are dead, you don't know you are dead. It is difficult only for the others. It is the same when you are stupid.

I keep forgetting to watch. Too much to do, I guess. Whatcha think folks? Is it worth watching this season?

I've already pretty much given up. I realize there is always some manipulation on "reality" shows but this show is so obviously rigged for Rachel's sister I can't stand it.

Ah ok. I just couldn't get into it and that's probably why. The whole game just seems so played out lately too.

The racism is a blast though!

I don't personally care for this group. To me it is just too much game talk. I realize they are playing a game - but I like some levity. I enjoyed BBCan because some of the house guests like Andrew would be so hilarious I'd have a sore gut after watching it. This reminds me of why I couldn't get into Melrose Place way back when - it was just to much backstabbing and changing alliances - its difficult to keep my interest. The only thing that keeps me reading the updates is waiting for the karma that is going to hopefully catch up to the racist players.
    Regards,
    Tamie

Quote Originally Posted by tamiele View Post
    I don't personally care for this group. To me it is just too much game talk. I realize they are playing a game - but I like some levity. I enjoyed BBCan because some of the house guests like Andrew would be so hilarious I'd have a sore gut after watching it. This reminds me of why I couldn't get into Melrose Place way back when - it was just to much backstabbing and changing alliances - its difficult to keep my interest. The only thing that keeps me reading the updates is waiting for the karma that is going to hopefully catch up to the racist players.
    All-time favorite season is the first one when Eddie won. That season was alot of fun too.

dcg76 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeChick View Post
    All-time favorite season is the first one when Eddie won. That season was alot of fun too.
    That was the only season I watched as a whole. Season 2 is when they started adding all the competition stuff, and just became to fake to me.

I had the TV on tonight when BB came on and I watched. So they have been doing this MVP thing and supposedly American voted every single week for Elissa to win so she always had a say in the nominations and she was supposed to be soooo popular and whatever. Well now they changed last week and this week at least where America is the MVP and gets to vote a 3rd nominee on the block and guess who was last weeks... Elissa. Well actually it was Aaryn but she was already up so it went to the 2nd choice. Either America has had a huge change of heart or someone is or was manipulating something in her favor. I guess they can just change how the game is played on a whim to help move it in the direction they want. At least this HoH comp was a total random/chance based game so it was a surprise who won. I'm not completely back into it but I will probably check out the next episode because the HoH winner was interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by atomicbettie View Post
    I had the TV on tonight when BB came on and I watched. So they have been doing this MVP thing and supposedly American voted every single week for Elissa to win so she always had a say in the nominations and she was supposed to be soooo popular and whatever. Well now they changed last week and this week at least where America is the MVP and gets to vote a 3rd nominee on the block and guess who was last weeks... Elissa. Well actually it was Aaryn but she was already up so it went to the 2nd choice. Either America has had a huge change of heart or someone is or was manipulating something in her favor. I guess they can just change how the game is played on a whim to help move it in the direction they want. At least this HoH comp was a total random/chance based game so it was a surprise who won. I'm not completely back into it but I will probably check out the next episode because the HoH winner was interesting.
    I had read something about that and apparently it was a bit of a Topaz mix-up. Apparently America thought they were voting for MVP, but they didn't read the information correctly where THEY were the MVP so by voting for Elissa - they put her on the block rather than MVP.
    Regards,
    Tamie

Quote Originally Posted by tamiele View Post
    I had read something about that and apparently it was a bit of a Topaz mix-up. Apparently America thought they were voting for MVP, but they didn't read the information correctly where THEY were the MVP so by voting for Elissa - they put her on the block rather than MVP.
    But then they actually voted for Aaryn to be the MVP since she got the most votes, technically. I can't believe they would do that. Unless of course only Elissa's fans were confused. I don't know I just don't trust this show this season. I also don't understand Rachel's tweet they showed during the show about hoping that Elissa wins HoH because that would throw everyone for a loop or get their goat or something along those lines... why would that do anything when everyone loves her so much? The show just really seems to be forcing Elissa down our throats probably because they couldn't find a way to put Rachel on again but they might as well have just done that. I also just think it's weird since everyone I know couldn't stand Rachel on BB and on Amazing Race yet somehow she has the biggest fanbase in all BB history or so they make it seem.

I can't get into this group regardless. I read updates to get my information and clearly I haven't read enough. It's disappointing. I had so much fun watching BBCan but this is nothing like it.
    Regards,
    Tamie