Page 37 of 48 FirstFirst ... 28353637383946 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,850 of 2366

Thread: Big Brother U.S.

Quote Originally Posted by pvezz View Post
    I think so, too. LOL at Kevin when he was in the diary room saying he couldn't believe Jeff bought his story - teehee-

I don't know why I'm so bothered by her hair. I mentioned it to my husband, then in the episode where she won HOH, she raised her arms in victory and had big old sweat stains in her armpits - ewwwwwwwwwww
    I noticed that too, and it grossed me out so much more b/c it was Michelle. I don't know why she gets me in those ways either!

i want jeff and russell to win,jordan has just been riding jeffs coat tails this whole.i like her she is sweet but its a game.the others need to go.

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by joann View Post
    i want jeff and russell to win,jordan has just been riding jeffs coat tails this whole.i like her she is sweet but its a game.the others need to go.
    I agree, I'd like to see Jeff & Russell face off.

Quote Originally Posted by RaRaRamona View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by joann View Post
    Yeah, that's what I'm hoping will happen. I agree on Jordan too. I think that if Jeff weren't in the house, she'd probably be gone right now. But it's hard to tell what she'd do really since she's not made any real moves on her own, isn't it? I just find the clingers boring.

djdeath-hag Guest
    You're entitled to that, RaRa.....personally, I'd rather see them in a pants off. I am nothing, if not incorrigable.

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by djdeath-hag View Post
    You're entitled to that, RaRa.....personally, I'd rather see them in a pants off. I am nothing, if not incorrigable.
    I think Hox has a link to that. LOL

Damn, damn, damn!!! Before I could stop them, a coworker just told me what was happening in the BB house. I was off the websites and everything!!! No spoilers, but I can say Jordan is stillllllll eating.

hoxharding Guest
    Yup-some stuff has happened today and that is all I will say.
    Btw-Maxy your cat looks so much like one of the kittens I am helping raise. Chuck's eyes are even crossed a little bit.

Quote Originally Posted by hoxharding View Post
    Yup-some stuff has happened today and that is all I will say.
    Btw-Maxy your cat looks so much like one of the kittens I am helping raise. Chuck's eyes are even crossed a little bit.
    LOL, depending on where he's looking, Meaux's eyes are crossed a LOT....

cubbiecatz Guest
    I now hope that Kevin and Gnat back stab Jeff and Jordan, so they realize how stupid they were for trusting them. Think about jury votes, people.
    Last edited by cubbiecatz; 08-25-2009 at 09:36 PM.

djdeath-hag Guest
    Without spoiling....I can only say that I'm not unhappy tonight.

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cubbiecatz View Post
    I know hope that Kevin and Gnat back stab Jeff and Jordan, so they realize how stupid they were for trusting them. Think about jury votes, people.

UUUGH!! How can he be so stupid!?!? I can only hope Jordan somehow wins next week. When it gets to the final four, people have to team up. When Jeff was telling Michelle he didn't like her being so close to Russ, I was like ummm duh! J&J aren't gonna keep Michelle around for final two - hello there are two places. Obviously she needs a partner for final four. They have so had it.

I lovelove how he calls Jordan Jordo. LOL Cute!

I now hope that Kevin and Gnat back stab Jeff and Jordan, so they realize how stupid they were for trusting them. Think about jury votes, people.
    Yep, such a stupid move. Jeff grew on me ever since he used the CoopDee but yeah, that party's over now (I agree that his one-liners are hilarious, LOL). If Kevin or Gnat wins the HoH next week, maybe he'll realize how stupid it was. I'm glad he said something to Jordan about the coattail thing finally, though. The girl hasn't made move one.

Snoopy Guest
    I really like Jeff and yeah I'm glad too that he said something to Jordan and it was kinda sweet when they were in bed and he told her he wasn't sick of her..so cute! I think him trusting Gnat and Kevin is really really stupid though!

pvezz Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeChick View Post
    Yep, such a stupid move. Jeff grew on me ever since he used the CoopDee but yeah, that party's over now (I agree that his one-liners are hilarious, LOL). If Kevin or Gnat wins the HoH next week, maybe he'll realize how stupid it was. I'm glad he said something to Jordan about the coattail thing finally, though. The girl hasn't made move one.

I couldn't agree more!! I was screaming at the TV for Russ to find that last freaking banana! Jeff, Jeff, Jeff; what were you thinking??? It pisses me off that Jordo and Gnat are even still around; they've done nothing on their own to win anything! Gaaaaahhhhhhhh........

Bee1001 Guest
    Jeff's ego has grown waaaaay too big for me to keep rooting him on. Jordan's useless. She's dumb, and from reading what goes on in there, she's just plain mean sometimes. I know Russell's going this week, he has to. Natalie definitely won't win HOH and you know Jordan won't either, unless it's something like the Veto comp she won on Thursday. Between Kevin and Michele, I hope Kevin gets it and puts up Jeff and Jordan, because Jordan doesn't deserve to win anything at all, she's only still there because of Jeff. Jeff, because well, he was charming and all before and during the Coup d'etat, but not anymore. Natalie and Kevin are conniving, I love it. They may not be winning anything, but with them getting Jeff to trust them, they are damn good liars, which makes them good players in my book.

but with them getting Jeff to trust them, they are damn good liars, which makes them good players in my book.
    Yeah, that whole thing with Kevin was hilarious!

Bee1001 Guest
    Yeah, that whole thing with Kevin was hilarious!

I just liked the fact that their "great lie" turned out to be true! Ha!

That was the second best part!

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Bee1001 View Post
    I just liked the fact that their "great lie" turned out to be true! Ha!

That's what was so funny! LOL

cubbiecatz Guest
    I knew it. Lydia couldn't keep her mitts off Jessie. Oh, I'm so mad at you while I punch you and touch you. Oh, I'm so mad but I will still blow you tonight.

RaRaRamona Guest
    I knew it. Lydia couldn't keep her mitts off Jessie. Oh, I'm so mad at you while I punch you and touch you. Oh, I'm so mad but I will still blow you tonight.
    LMHOOOOO I know! eeewwwwwwww

RaRaRamona Guest
    I can't stop looking at Julie's glitterface! What kind of alien weirdness is that? Did they have to drag her out of the club to come do the show? And what in garbage disposal heck was she wearing tonight?? That getup looked like something out of Deliverance.

Her face when she announced Jesse & Lydia's reunion was hysterical!! lOL Greatness.

I'd like to thank Russ for reminding of what a creep he is. The awkward laughter at the end only made it worse. I have to say I have the utmost respect for Jeff after seeing everything go down. He's so level headed. I hope by some miracle that Kevin tripped & Gnat slipped & Michelle broke a leg leaving Jordan to win HoH. No spoilers please!!!

djdeath-hag Guest
    Tonight Lydia is gonna be one busy blow-hard!

RaRaRamona Guest
    OH and eeeewww Jesse is so disgusting!! I can't believe he even gets action with women, much less talks about them the way he talked about Lydia! That was so disgusting!!

RaRaRamona Guest
    DJ!!!

Puuuuuuke

djdeath-hag Guest
    I have that effect on many people!

RaRaRamona Guest
    UGH So does Jesse! LOL

DJ's_Hub-Hag Guest
    I have that effect on many people!
    One of the things I love about you, Dennis, is your wit and sense of humor!
    I'm thankful every day for the amazing effect you have on me!!

Tonight Lydia is gonna be one busy blow-hard!
    Hahaha! x2!

So did anybody else think it was ironic that Jessie was wearing pink shorts and Lydia had a pink head?

Snoopy Guest
    Hahaha! x2!

So did anybody else think it was ironic that Jessie was wearing pink shorts and Lydia had a pink head?
    LMAO!!! I KNOW!! I laughed my butt off..what a douche he is..and yeah Lydia was sooo mad at him..there must have been some angry sumpin sumpin going on in that jury house!

RaRaRamona Guest
    Hahaha! x2!

Eeew again!!!

Bee1001 Guest
    I can't stop looking at Julie's glitterface! What kind of alien weirdness is that? Did they have to drag her out of the club to come do the show? And what in garbage disposal heck was she wearing tonight?? That getup looked like something out of Deliverance.

Her face when she announced Jesse & Lydia's reunion was hysterical!! lOL Greatness.

I'd like to thank Russ for reminding of what a creep he is. The awkward laughter at the end only made it worse. I have to say I have the utmost respect for Jeff after seeing everything go down. He's so level headed. I hope by some miracle that Kevin tripped & Gnat slipped & Michelle broke a leg leaving Jordan to win HoH. No spoilers please!!!

I read spoilers. I don't know why I do it to myself, because it doesn't make watching the Sunday and Tuesday episodes fun. But, during that fight in the backyard, before Jordan chest-bumped Russell (which, LOL, c'mon tough girl ) Jeff was asking Russell, "What is it dude, do you want to have sex with me, is that what it is?" And just being disgusting about it. I think he's called Russ a fag before, and with Kevin in the house (or anytime ever, for that matter), that just ain't right. Not surprised that they didn't show it on TV though, I was expecting them to cut that out. I lost all respect for Jeff when he started acting like Jessie, thinking he has power so it's "his house".

RaRaRamona Guest
    It hasn't seemed to me that Jeff has acted like it's his house. He's been open to joining with others. I was not for joining up with Gnat & Kevin when he did it but after Russ lost it again I was glad. But that just goes to show that he's open to anything. I don't know him as a person but I do know that it's hard to stay calm when a huge man is threatening you and/or you lady.

As far as the "fag" comment goes, I am always surprised when people act shocked that all men don't love the gays. I don't know about you or your town but I've lived in several states & it's always the same - the ladies love the gays & the guys can't stand 'em. I have plenty of guy friends who don't hate gays but they aren't comfortable hearing about the personal stuff. There are lots of people (men & women) that you'd never guess were gay. But there tons of flamers who like to make men uncomfortable. It's like a game. Those are guys that make other men skittish. Maybe Jeff isn't politically correct, but who is?

I can't hate him for being who he is and being like a lot of guys his age, BTW. Russ doesn't have a problem with gays but he's an animal - I am not going to excuse his behavior b/c he's made politically correct comment to or about a gay man.

Bee1001 Guest
    Eh, I just think Jeff should have been the bigger man and stopped the convo right there if he's the charming man everyone thinks he is, but CBS does a good job of that and cuts out his bad parts.

I watched the Cold Case Files yesterday about Chima's rapist, and I can't believe she survived what that creep did to her. Her head was swollen the size of a freakin' watermelon. Apparently they identified him through semen, fingerprints, and the scar she left on his penis by chomping on it to get him off of her

Eh, I just think Jeff should have been the bigger man and stopped the convo right there if he's the charming man everyone thinks he is, but CBS does a good job of that and cuts out his bad parts.

I watched the Cold Case Files yesterday about Chima's rapist, and I can't believe she survived what that creep did to her. Her head was swollen the size of a freakin' watermelon. Apparently they identified him through semen, fingerprints, and the scar she left on his penis by chomping on it to get him off of her
    I saw it too! If the producers had seen it, I don't know if she'd have made the show. What she went through was extremely horrifying and traumatic, but clearly her hatred and negativity have impacted her life to create an extremely bitter and angry person.

Bee1001 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxyMillions View Post
    I saw it too! If the producers had seen it, I don't know if she'd have made the show. What she went through was extremely horrifying and traumatic, but clearly her hatred and negativity have impacted her life to create an extremely bitter and angry person.

Oh, I agree. I doubt she'll ever get married, she's so mentally messed up. Makes me feel bad for her in a way, but she can only help herself by getting some sort of therapy. It really doesn't seem like she got any help after the incident.

RaRaRamona Guest
    I wish I had caught that one!

cubbiecatz Guest
    Pic of Chima after her attack:

RaRaRamona Guest
    Yikes that's very bloody for the BB thread!

hoxharding Guest
    Pic of Chima after her attack:

To say this picture is horrifying is a major understatement.
    There have been a number of people on different sites who feel she needs to seek help.
    Frankly, I can see how she would react to Russ after what she went through. I am NOT saying Russ was like this guy,but I wonder if a guy who displays any signs of aggression might trigger fears and memories.
    Again-not NOT saying Russ,Jeff or anyone people in the house was like the serial killer/rapist.

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by hoxharding View Post
    To say this picture is horrifying is a major understatement.
    There have been a number of people on different sites who feel she needs to seek help.
    Frankly, I can see how she would react to Russ after what she went through. I am NOT saying Russ was like this guy,but I wonder if a guy who displays any signs of aggression might trigger fears and memories.
    Again-not NOT saying Russ,Jeff or anyone people in the house was like the serial killer/rapist.
    That could be, but she seems angry toward all men. Even before Russ started freaking out she was against the men in the house.

hoxharding Guest
    That could be, but she seems angry toward all men. Even before Russ started freaking out she was against the men in the house.

This is very true

cubbiecatz Guest
    After seeing the pics and hearing what she went through, I can't blame her for being angry at men. Yelling and being in their face is probably cathartic for her, maybe she is, in a way, standing up to the guy that did this to her

djdeath-hag Guest
    I didn't see the Cold Case story of what Chima had to endure. As Maxy pointed out, had the producers of BB known all of the horrid details & what fallout that poor woman is undoubtedly dealing with, I don't think that they'd have cast her in the show.

The matching pinks in the jury house....I wonder whether that was staged or costumed by the production group.

Jeff & Russ are both nice to watch.....yet they display alot of signs of personal problems....I do wonder whether they might each have some self-image issues.

I didn't see it either. But I don't think horrid treatment from one person gives anyone license to pass on hostility to others.

Bee1001 Guest
    I didn't see the Cold Case story of what Chima had to endure. As Maxy pointed out, had the producers of BB known all of the horrid details & what fallout that poor woman is undoubtedly dealing with, I don't think that they'd have cast her in the show.

The matching pinks in the jury house....I wonder whether that was staged or costumed by the production group.

Jeff & Russ are both nice to watch.....yet they display alot of signs of personal problems....I do wonder whether they might each have some self-image issues.

Maybe they did know and that's why they casted her. Reality TV knows no limits. I'm not saying they were hoping for a meltdown from her, but it makes for good TV and gets some ratings. Just speculation on my part.

RaRaRamona Guest
    Maybe they did know and that's why they casted her. Reality TV knows no limits. I'm not saying they were hoping for a meltdown from her, but it makes for good TV and gets some ratings. Just speculation on my part.

I always assume the worst too. lol

monroe62 Guest
    Chima is a friend of Marsallas (sp?) from several seasons ago and got on the show through his connections. However, considering the major bridges she burned with BB, I don't know if their friendship will survive.

And the big fight between her and Russ is rumored to have originally been something they discussed staging about a week before it happened, and it just seemed to get way out of hand.

(Got the above info from Jokers BB site.)

I hope Jeff gets shown the door and would like to be a fly on the wall when Russ sees him walk into jury house.

gemini33 Guest
    It's funny how one week you can like someone then the next week want them gone! Jeff has gotten way too big for his britches. I'm cheering for either Michele or Kevin to win it all.