Page 1 of 48 12310 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Brother U.S.

Big Brother U.S.

I live for BB - and oooh a never before winter edition!

I am sad about the first couple to go. I liked Sharon a lot! Oh chunky barf I despise that Sheila woman. She's the rudest most heartless hag ever. Yes her soulmate grosses me out but seriously! She was so rude to the poor guy from the moment they were put together. Can't she shut up for some big bucks? I was so hoping they'd go. I guess it makes good tv though.

OH MY!

Four seasons went by between BB4 and [COLOR=#000066 ! important][COLOR=#000066 ! important]Big [COLOR=#000066 ! important]Brother[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] 9 before sex returned to the Big Brother house. Wednesday night Jen & Ryan broke the seal with some disturbing sex in the bathroom while Parker listened in. Stay classy, Big Brother. Then last night a second couple went for a more traditional route. Matt & Natalie had a little afternoon delight in the late night with a snoring roommate not far away. Cameras remained glued to the N&M action, unlike the fireplace view w/ J&R.

Isn't it kind of early for that? I think BB knew exactly what was going to happen. That's pretty gross in my opinion. ALso - what are Jen & Ryan thinking? They doing that when they are not supposed to know each other? I see a Jensa moment with Allison busting them.

You don't mess with friggin Dave Coulier click here to mess

well, Neil's out and Sharon is back, I'm not getting into BB9 like the rest, these people are just boring

Member since 10/10/07

I didn't think I would get into last season. With all the sex I think it'll get interesting. It always does.

I watched the first one & never watched it after that. I guess I had to make some sacrifices, I watch all the other ones (reality shows) just about!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
    Rest in peace sweet baby Caylee. The world loves you and will see to it that you get the justice you deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxxx View Post
    well, Neil's out and Sharon is back, I'm not getting into BB9 like the rest, these people are just boring
    Neil's out and Sharon is back? Did I miss something? I watched both episodes they've shown here so far and didn't see that. Maybe it's on Showtime After Dark or the 24/7 feed?

I used to get the 24/7 feed through the Realplayer thingy. But this one doesn't seem worth going that way so far. If you have one of those this year, do you think it's worth it right now or no?

I like the show well enough I guess, but it seems to have lost it's zing this season. Even with all the little catches they've tossed in this time around.

Life is like a box of chocolates: unless it was sent to you by Divine.

We've only seen two episodes! I am not disappointed yet. YET...

I was wondering about Sharon being back too, SC. I don't pay for the feeds. I don't have time to watch them.

Ok, thanks RaRa.

Neil had an emergency back home or something. Josh got to pick between Jacob or Sharon coming in and taking Neil's place.

Adam- he works with autistic children and he called children with difference 'retards' more than once.
    Matt got oral pleasure and grinned at the camera. Supposedly he often tapes himself having sex and has many tapes.
    I am watching this-but it is just gross!

I agree it's gross. I'm not into showmances at all, but I do like the pairing people together concept. Makes it interesting.

I thought it was going to be lame..so did my husband..by the end of the first episode it caught our interest! I'm thinking it wil be good for a laugh anyway.
    Zombie kitteh is Hungry!!

I thought the cougar..was going to be kind of cool but turned into a royal psycho b****.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post
    I thought the cougar..was going to be kind of cool but turned into a royal psycho b****.
    Eew I agree - she is a horrible person.

I have the free trial live feeds. The funny thing is I keep catching them either cooking meals or brushing their teeth. *lol*

Ohhkay. So Jen & Parker are freakin idiots. I knew Allison was going to be a Jensa member. But why are Parker & Jen freaking out? WHAT MORONS!

When they were on the stairs & said they had a plan I thought "brilliant! They're going to pretend to be together so if Allison spills the beans she'll look like a liar." Well how wrong I was.

And can I just say "EEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW" Amanda puhLEAZE put some pants on!? Can we not see your cheeks every second of the day?

If someone doesn't stuff dirty rag in Sheila's mouth I'm going to implode.

I officially do not like Jen I think someone needs to kick her butt..and I would be willing to place a bet that her and her boyfriend wil be breaking up!

Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post
    I officially do not like Jen I think someone needs to kick her butt..and I would be willing to place a bet that her and her boyfriend wil be breaking up!
    I thought about that too. They've only been together nine month s- they moved in together at two months. SO ridiculous. That's not enough time to be able to withstand this much anger.

Quote Originally Posted by RaRaRamona View Post
    I thought about that too. They've only been together nine month s- they moved in together at two months. SO ridiculous. That's not enough time to be able to withstand this much anger.
    Oh God no!

I feel sorry for Parker but, Jen has got to go.

BTW, Amanda PLEEEEEEZZZZEE show more ass ;P (I'm a man, sue me)

Quote Originally Posted by JGrier View Post
    I feel sorry for Parker but, Jen has got to go.

BTW, Amanda PLEEEEEEZZZZEE show more ass ;P (I'm a man, sue me)
    LOL what a shocker.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! NO MORE BB! Peed off with it.......go .....away..........pretty.....please!!!

Ummmm what does "peed off" mean? Hahaha

politely 'peed off' means go away OR piss off! Hahaha, lol!

Is that in the present tense? "Peed off already" Or more like "Get peed off" "Get pissed." "Pee off." I can't decide.

U seem like u can work out issues!!

You use a lot of exclamation points.

Last night Amanda was verbally attacked in the worst fight ever on BB. It was ugly
    and she didn't deserve it. Yes, she had annoyed and lied,but isn't lying part of the game?
    Today Jen and her BF boffed with clothes on in full view of cam. Plus 2 of the HGS supposedly have a history of doing adult films.

Quote Originally Posted by hoxharding View Post
    Last night Amanda was verbally attacked in the worst fight ever on BB. It was ugly
    and she didn't deserve it. Yes, she had annoyed and lied,but isn't lying part of the game?
    Today Jen and her BF boffed with clothes on in full view of cam. Plus 2 of the HGS supposedly have a history of doing adult films.
    I watched the youtube video on perez.com. Holy cow that was harsh! There's no way they can ever play that on tv - there were too many words to bleep.

What the hell was that even about? Who can talk over the other person the loudest? Just a bunch of you're a this and you're a that. Good grief, BB people.

All I know is if Amanda didn't want her partner trying to sex her up maybe she shouldn't be jumping on him with those cheeks hanging out all the time.

Whew he was mad at her.

I usually like BB, but this time around I just don't care..onewoman has her ass hanging out and the others seem to have a problem keeping the boobs covered..maybe I am just getting old but they just seem too silly to watch and that Sheila is just a plain old bitch that wants to be young again....got all that from the first show and just haven't tuned back in.

Sheila either lives or used to live with Larry Flynt and has or is writing a book about him.
    She also has been in Penthouse and I guess some adult films.
    James has done gay adult films.
    Josh has announced his 'stratagey' is to make the house flame with hatred and plans on causing this to happen.
    What clever,classy people they are!(NOT)

It looks like Josh is half way there. Natalie was/is a stripper.

WHA?? Sheila lived with Flynt and ADAM grosses her out????

Yah-Adam grosses her out. Yeah-well who knows maybe a book deal changes your perception.(sorry-that was cynical and mean)
    Josh did amateur adult film and and a ad for a gay adult site. Gotta wonder if someone got the idea for this season while cruising adult sites while on a deadline at work.:P

It sez in her bio that Sheila lived with Bob Guccione for 10 years, not Larry Flynt.

There's a LJ community with James and the Giant Penis.

I'm luke warm with this season, they have done nothing to wow me, except James of course, but that wasn't on the show.

I hope everyone got tested before they were locked in the house, if not I hope BB has a lot of pennicilin.
    "my war paint is sharpie ink and i'll show you how much my sh*t stinks
    and ask you what you think because your thoughts and words are powerful" - Kimya Dawson

Quote Originally Posted by GhostWorld View Post
    There's a LJ community with James and the Giant Penis.

I'm luke warm with this season, they have done nothing to wow me, except James of course, but that wasn't on the show.

I hope everyone got tested before they were locked in the house, if not I hope BB has a lot of pennicilin.
    I saw on some show about reality shows that are required to be tested & clean before moving in. BUT they're also supposed to pass a psych exam. Like that happens.

Maybe the psych exam only consists of "have you ever eaten a baby?" "No, YOU'RE IN!"
    and ask you what you think because your thoughts and words are powerful" - Kimya Dawson

Quote Originally Posted by GhostWorld View Post
    Maybe the psych exam only consists of "have you ever eaten a baby?" "No, YOU'RE IN!"
    LOl more than likely. Probably what they didn't mention in the show I saw was that they have to test positive for some sort of mental disorder.

That's the final twist! And they're all related! Oh that would be super.

live-in

It sez in her bio that Sheila lived with Bob Guccione for 10 years, not Larry Flynt.
    Oops-my bad-should of checked instead of guessing!

Yeah & she's writing about her own life!!! LAME!

I can't understand why they think being lesbians is a good move. Hello, they are getting rid of Jen & Ryan - you're next you baffoons!

I like Allison LESS than I like Jen so I hope Jen & Parker stay.

Yowza! How about Alex?? Poor guy - he called Amanda a slut lol. Yikes. But she quacks...

The comment Parker made about sleeping with Jen after she came out of the bathroom with Ryan was so nasty! Ha! What I noticed was that they didn't wash their hands!!! ewwwwww

Last night was wild!!!! I can't keep up with all the goings on!!

I have it on DVR can't wait to catch it

I'm not going to give it away but, I'm VERY happy with tonight's eviction.

I'm not going to give it away but, I'm VERY happy with tonight's eviction.

Me too!!

Quote Originally Posted by RaRaRamona View Post
    I watched the youtube video on perez.com. Holy cow that was harsh! There's no way they can ever play that on tv - there were too many words to bleep.
    I have Showtime, So I saw the whole thing go down on AfterDark! I was like HOLY SHIT!

Quote Originally Posted by SomeChick View Post
    What the hell was that even about? Who can talk over the other person the loudest? Just a bunch of you're a this and you're a that. Good grief, BB people.
    On "The View" they call that "hot topics".....LOL
    I've not watched this go round of BB....and now that the only couple of "my peeps" a.k.a. "the gays" is gone.....emmmm what's the point?!???
    *Yes, I use aLOT of exclamation points too!!!

Quote Originally Posted by djdeath-hag View Post
    On "The View" they call that "hot topics".....LOL
    I've not watched this go round of BB....and now that the only couple of "my peeps" a.k.a. "the gays" is gone.....emmmm what's the point?!???
    *Yes, I use aLOT of exclamation points too!!!
    B/c Josh is hawt.

Okay on to tonight's episode. Hmmm I do like my Josh but WOW was he wrong with the "Just like her dad" comment. My mouth was hanging open! How can he ever take that back? Hopefully he spends the rest of his life earning her forgiveness. Voting her out doesn't count cuz duh we all want that.

Jen is such a liar! I hope he dumps her as soon as he gets out of the house. I hope that he's sequestered & her comment is on the dvd. Please BB! I hate Allison so I hope they don't win. Ugh talk about a horse! And what a rude thinly veiled statement she made about how much her game play will change with Jen out. She wants her some man meat! EW!