Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Facts About Farts

Rosebud666 Guest
    When my mother's uncle was studying Veterinary Medicine at Ohio State back sometime before WWII, the guys used to entertain themselves by lighting their own farts.

It's nice to know that some traditions never change.

PurrPurr Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosebud666 View Post
    When my mother's uncle was studying Veterinary Medicine at Ohio State back sometime before WWII, the guys used to entertain themselves by lighting their own farts.

It's nice to know that some traditions never change.
    My brother did that once to win a $10 bet with his buddies while they were in high school. What some guys would do for money...

There was a scene with some boy lighting farts in IT by Stephen King. First I'd ever heard of doing that.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Rosebud666 Guest
    If you go to the Mythbusters website, there is video somewhere of Adam Savage doing fart ignition experiments.
    Yes he managed to singe something and no, it wasn't his eyebrows.

So there really is a website for everything.

PurrPurr Guest
    Good thing no one stood over tonight...I had chili with cheese and beans for my birthday dinner, and well...you figure out the rest. LOL!

Apparently only a certain % of people have enough methane in their intestinal gas to create a blue flame when lighting their farts. People who have done this are considered members of "The Royal Order of the Blue Flame".

I don't know if he's a member of any club or anything, but I'll definitely be calling my brother "Blue Flame" from now on. Lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Do mind the pedestrian, Richard."
    - Hyacinth Bucket

PurrPurr Guest
    The man: "There's a thread on there about FARTS?"

Me: "Yes."

Him: "You all need to get out more" (this after he lets go one of his toxic waste-caliber farts. I thought the CATS were bad!).

Nelliebean Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by PurrPurr View Post

(this after he lets go one of his toxic waste-caliber farts. I thought the CATS were bad!).
    That's just nasty. I'd hold the sheets over his head.

PurrPurr Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelliebean View Post
    That's just nasty. I'd hold the sheets over his head.
    Don't tempt me. *devil horns come out*

Katrinawitch Guest
    We went to my brother-in-law's engagement party this weekend. My mother-in-law, the sweetest, cutest, kindest little Italian grandma-ish woman, has been experiencing gastric problems, and is undergoing tests for it. So we're at the brunch party, hanging out with the crowd, and the room quiets down for the toasts to the happy couple. The room is extremely silent, they make the toast, and my poor MIL let's rip a huuuuuuuuuuuuuge fart! The poor thing was so embarrassed! My husband didn't help matters... he was laughing so hard he was crying! Everyone kindly blew it off (no pun intended), but I felt so bad for her!

I once let go four shotgun farts in a row that bounced off a wooden pew in church. I turned my head and gave the woman sitting next to a hard look, as if she pulled the trigger. Lmao.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Nelliebean Guest
    Shotgun farts? We have a winner!!

Cindyt didn't want to sit in her own pew (p.u.) at church, so she gave that woman the stink eye.
    "What if the Hokey Pokey is what it's really all about?" Jimmy Buffett

Lol, yall!
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I remember my cousins getting into trouble for lighting their farts and melting those lovely polyester dress pants of the 1970s. Tim and Scott were about 11 and 9, respectively.
    "What if the Hokey Pokey is what it's really all about?" Jimmy Buffett

Back when she was about 11, Baby had a sign in her bedroom that said Eat More Beans, America Needs the Gas.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

PurrPurr Guest
    OMG this made me almost fall off the chair laughing. I saw it on my Facebook timeline today:

Do you fart in bed ?

If this story doesn't make you cry for laughing so hard, let me know and I’ll pray for you. This is a story about a couple who had been happily married for years, the only friction in their marriage was the husband’s habit of farting loudly every morning when he awoke the noise would wake his wife and the smell would make her eyes water and make her gasp for air.

Every morning she would plead with him to stop ripping them off because it was making her sick. He told her he couldn't stop it and that it was perfectly natural. She told him to see a doctor, she was concerned that one day he would blow his guts out. The years went by and he continued to rip them out.

Then one Christmas day morning, as she was preparing the turkey for dinner and he was upstairs sound asleep, she looked at the innards, neck, gizzard, liver and all the spare parts, and a malicious thought came to her. She took the bowl and went upstairs where her husband was sound asleep and, gently pulling the bed covers back, she pulled back the elastic waistband of his underpants and emptied the bowl of turkey guts into his shorts.

Sometime later she heard her husband waken with his usual trumpeting which was followed by a blood curdling scream and the sound of frantic footsteps as he ran into the bath room. The wife could hardly control herself as she rolled on the floor laughing, tears in her eyes! After years of torture she reckoned she had got him back pretty good. About twenty minutes later, her husband came downstairs in his blood stained underpants with a look of horror on his face. She bit her lip as she asked him what was the matter.

He said, “Honey you were right… all these years you have warned me and I didn't listen to you.”

“What do you mean?” asked his wife.

“Well, you always told me that one day I would end up farting my guts out, and today it finally happened, but by the grace of god, some Vaseline and two fingers. I think I got most of them back in…….............….."

ktkatinmn Guest
    Boys are dumb - all of them - but sometimes us girly-girls can get them back...

One night I crawled into bed before the hubby did. He was getting ready for bed, and for my good fortune, he left his stinky farts behind in the bathroom. Now he doesn't always leave them behind, he likes to share them with me...he makes me proud (sarcasm). Can we say dutch-oven everyone...sigh.

This particular night I felt a good one coming on, just before he stepped into the bedroom. So I tented my knees under the covers and let 'er rip. When he walked up to the bed and lifted the covers, I dropped my knees and the covers pushed my fart directly into his face...LOL...OMG I still laugh until I cry about that one and he still gags. PRICELESS. He was so proud!!!

PurrPurr Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ktkatinmn View Post

One night I crawled into bed before the hubby did. He was getting ready for bed, and for my good fortune, he left his stinky farts behind in the bathroom. Now he doesn't always leave them behind, he likes to share them with me...he makes me proud (sarcasm). Can we say dutch-oven everyone...sigh.

This particular night I felt a good one coming on, just before he stepped into the bedroom. So I tented my knees under the covers and let 'er rip. When he walked up to the bed and lifted the covers, I dropped my knees and the covers pushed my fart directly into his face...LOL...OMG I still laugh until I cry about that one and he still gags. PRICELESS. He was so proud!!!
    Revenge can be sweet (or in this case, stinky)!

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ktkatinmn View Post

Mom? Is that you?!

Last edited by cindyt; 11-23-2013 at 03:42 AM.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

PurrPurr Guest

PurrPurr Guest
    Wait...only married people fart?

GOD IS NOT DEAD

PurrPurr Guest
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fartchart_final_full1-1.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	125.4 KB 
ID:	54243  

I let one at the front door and blamed Harry. Nabo's face was like, do I look stupid. Haha
    GOD IS NOT DEAD