Page 5 of 73 FirstFirst ... 345671454 ... LastLast

Thread: Which celebrity would you love to have sex with?

dovescry1999 Guest
    Alive:
    I would be so sore from all the ones I would love to touch: I'm not even gonna mention them.
    SOme of the people on these lists are so hot, I could just look at them, and my panties would turn to liquid.
    There is one guy I would do, and it may seem strange, but there is something about him that's so cute...
    William H. Macy...
    (Hold on, My Doctor is at the door...)

Bayou Voodoo Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by dovescry1999 View Post
    Alive:
    I would be so sore from all the ones I would love to touch: I'm not even gonna mention them.
    SOme of the people on these lists are so hot, I could just look at them, and my panties would turn to liquid.
    There is one guy I would do, and it may seem strange, but there is something about him that's so cute...
    William H. Macy...
    (Hold on, My Doctor is at the door...)
    Not strange at all. I LOVE William H Macy....a lot.

Christopher Meloni, Christoper Noth and Gary Dourdan (CSI) are just yummie!
    When I was sixteen I saw "Jane Eyre" with Timothy Dalton as mr. Rochester. My hormones went haywire
    Some people just need a high five.... in the face.... with a chair...

MbalmR Guest
    Alive:

Either one will do

Dead:

MbalmR Guest
    Oops, forgot one (with my apologies to football fans everywhere)

I apologize in advance to our fearless leader. Scott. In a coffin, of course!

MbalmR Guest
    Oh, you wicked wicked death hag you, LOL!!!

MbalmR Guest
    One last one, and than I'll quit. SomeChick will love this one:

Take me, baby! Filet me, roast me and serve me on toast--

MbalmR, are you a masochist?
    Some people just need a high five.... in the face.... with a chair...

Ceci Guest
    Living: Wentworth Miller, Pierce Bronson, Hill Harper, The Rock and James Purefoy

Dead: Gregory Peck, Mark Frankel

That's off the top of my head, for now.
    Last edited by Ceci; 02-06-2008 at 06:38 AM.

smellslikealmonds Guest
    Tony Romo
    Troy Aikman

Ceci Guest
    And oh yes, a couple more: Jared Leto (sexy, bedroom eyes) and Johnny Depp.

smellslikealmonds Guest
    I have this weird thing for Vince Vaughn.

Fighter Guest
    Let's see...

Living: Eva Green, Roselyn Sanchez
    Dead: Ingrid Bergman

What I want to do with celebrities...

I don't think I'd want to have sex with a celebrity... I think their expectations would be too high because they are used to others of their kind. I know it's a fantasy, but I'm hard on myself, I have a distorted body image according to the professionals. Plus, my sex drive is sort of low, from depression. However, I would love to KISS Criss Angel, he's got great lips. Plus he might pull endless scarves (without gagging me) or some other magical item out of my mouth ... (did I get that right this time?) I swear that wasn't an innuendo... although I think my sex drive was just revived for a moment. Kissing is a good thing, I'd like to try Gordon Ramsey, (thanks for that picture MbalmR) and Alan Rickman. Now that my fantasy is just about kissing, I'll add Scott Bakula, Gerard Butler, Johnny Rhys-Meyer, Hugh Laurie, Mick Jagger, David Bowie, M Ward, I'm sure there are others I can't think of right now, I adore men as a species. These will be horizontal make-out sessions, at a really nice hotel room (since I'm married and so are a lot of these celebrities) and hopefully they wouldn't look at me and be totally disgusted by the idea. They can drink, although I don't. I look better after they have a few cocktails. Once in the room, they can take off any clothing they want to, but as I'm shy, I'll wear at least a few layers of my lingerie. Oh, and not all this kissing happens on the same day. That would be wrong. No lining up in the hall-way, waiting in antici---pation, being tempted by other hotel guests, looking at their watches, ordering room service...GAWD, I'm hard on myself even in my own fantasy life.

Hmmmm...

Alive:

Edward Norton - don't laugh! His geekiness is a turn on!
    Sean Connery - as long as he didn't try any of his sexist crap.
    Paul Stanley (KISS) - My true love
    John Taylor (Duran Duran) - My other true love, as long as he doesn't talk, it won't ruin the fantasy.

Dead:

Elvis - anywhere, anytime. Sorry, Joplin, but he still lives down here, you know!
    Heath Ledger - in the long, curly, blonde hair era
    River Phoenix - no explination necessary here
    For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:38-39

lisalouver Guest
    Living:

Ray Liotta (my all time fantasy!)
    Bret Michaels (he would have to keep the doo rag on though)
    Wayne Brady

Dead:

I don't know if I can think of anyone off the top of my head....I might have to come back to this one.

lisalouver Guest
    MbalmR!

I just went back and saw you have Ray Liotta on your list!

I NEVER find anyone else who even thinks he is remotely attractive! I have loved him since his soap opera days! He's divorced now, ya know!

I tell ya what, after seeing most of the photos of the ladies on this board,hmmmm, would posting make ya a celebrity?
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

Quote Originally Posted by lulubaines View Post
    I apologize in advance to our fearless leader. Scott. In a coffin, of course!
    Quote Originally Posted by MbalmR View Post
    Oh, you wicked wicked death hag you, LOL!!!

LOL! You guys are killing me

MbalmR Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by lisalouver View Post
    MbalmR!

I just went back and saw you have Ray Liotta on your list!

I NEVER find anyone else who even thinks he is remotely attractive! I have loved him since his soap opera days! He's divorced now, ya know!
    Ya wanna have a lady-like joust over him? Heh heh!

MbalmR Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Linnythepooh View Post
    MbalmR, are you a masochist?
    It's quite possible. I have a whole team of psychiatrists working on it.

ScarletApparition Guest

Ray Liotta

I am in on the joust over Ray. I just love those crazy types (ain't that the truth) and he is out there enough for me. I'd help him get over his divorce.

ScarletApparition Guest

Desi

But Desi Arnez Sr would have been the ultimate for me. Give me some of that babaloo and I'd be dancin' the conga for months!

lisalouver Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ScarletApparition View Post
    I am in on the joust over Ray. I just love those crazy types (ain't that the truth) and he is out there enough for me. I'd help him get over his divorce.
    Well, you, MbalmR and I can certainly have a joust over him! I gotta warn you gals, I am tall and might be able to take ya!

leevancleef Guest
    Some more to my list:

Dead: Jim Morrison, Keith Moon,Gene Kelly
    Alive: Eric Clapton (back in the 60s).

MbalmR Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by lisalouver View Post
    Well, you, MbalmR and I can certainly have a joust over him! I gotta warn you gals, I am tall and might be able to take ya!
    I'm short. I'll duck!

Hey, wasn't Ray a nice, long, cool glass of water on a hot day in "Article 99?"

28. 02-07-2008, 07:22 AM

MbalmR Guest
    Ray Liotta was in Silence of the Lambs? Or was it the sequel? (I never got to see that movie all the way through.)

30. 02-07-2008, 07:26 AM

31. 02-07-2008, 07:29 AM

MbalmR Guest
    OMG, I may throw up!! I suppose I ought to rent that movie, eh? **shudder**

divaghosty Guest
    OMG, I may throw up!! I suppose I ought to rent that movie, eh? **shudder**
    LOL!! It was really good, but very intense. I had to look away several times. That particular scene will always stick with me!

living Eminem
    dead kurt cobain

Quote Originally Posted by divaghosty View Post
    ok - that was gross! And I just finished lunch. Yep, I'll have to rent the movie now, that's the only one I haven't seen.
    For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:38-39

PvN73 Guest
    I am adding Jansen Ackles. He is just SEX.

Alive:
    Either one will do

Dead:
    YYYYUUUUMMMMMOOOOOOOO! Bobby DeNiro is a Hottie!
    Unfortunately I looked for some nudie photos of him on anunfiltered google image search. Well............. I still have my fantasies! Squish..Squish.....Squish...........
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

spoiledkitty Guest
    living: Keanu Reeves, Al Pacino, Johnny Depp, and last but not least Ray Liotta

Now that he's dead I can say this....Heath Ledger oh an Sam Kinison (you know he would of been loads of fun!
    Last edited by spoiledkitty; 02-10-2008 at 02:01 AM.

lisalouver Guest
    I'm short. I'll duck!

Hey, wasn't Ray a nice, long, cool glass of water on a hot day in "Article 99?"
    Wow MbalmR! No one ever remembers that movie!!!!

And I had a hard time with the brian part in Hannibal, but I love him no matter what. He was great in John Q too.

Jaenne Guest
    Craig Ferguson - Hey, Humor is sexy and with that Scottish accent? Hell yeah!

George Harrison - He was adorable

xenaswolf Guest
    Living:
    Angie Harmon
    Angelina Jolie
    Jill Hennennessy( Crossing Jordan)
    Cote de Pablo ( NCIS)
    Joan Jett
    Melissa Etheridge
    k.d. lang

Dead:
    Can't think of any off the top of my head

MbalmR Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaenne View Post
    Craig Ferguson - Hey, Humor is sexy and with that Scottish accent? Hell yeah!

George Harrison - He was adorable
    OMG, I had forgotten about my massive crush on ol' Craig Ferguson!!!!!!! I always understood Mimi's obsession with him!!

MbalmR Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ichabodius View Post
    Alive:

YYYYUUUUMMMMMOOOOOOOO! Bobby DeNiro is a Hottie!
    Unfortunately I looked for some nudie photos of him on anunfiltered google image search. Well............. I still have my fantasies! Squish..Squish.....Squish...........
    Ichy! I always knew you had good taste!

MbalmR Guest

Nothing wrong with this!

MbalmR,

Yo yo yo, nice piccie! Who's Mimi? Do we have to beat her up to get Craig back?

That accent...I could listen to him read the telephone book...

MbalmR Guest
    Mimi was a character on The Drew Carey Show--the fat one with the garish makeup and outfits who was always sparring with Drew. God bless her, she was born in Steven's Point, Wisconsin. Kathy Kinney is her real name. She could take us both, I'm afraid.

TrueBlueAngel Guest

Really????? Wow

MbalmR Guest
    He melts my butter, I can't help it.

I've read about Gordon Ramsay, and as tough as he is on TV, he's a real softy off camera, crying over sick puppies and orphans and all. I've also heard he's deathly afraid of his wife, as well he should be. She's a stunning and beautiful specimen.

TrueBlueAngel Guest
    He melts my butter, I can't help it.

I've read about Gordon Ramsay, and as tough as he is on TV, he's a real softy off camera, crying over sick puppies and orphans and all. I've also heard he's deathly afraid of his wife, as well he should be. She's a stunning and beautiful specimen.
    Bless, but he's the one man I'd love to wash his mouth out with soap and water! He's a parent and he's disgusting to listen to, but I watch him every week

MbalmR Guest
    I believe--from what I've read--that Ramsay refrains from swearing around his cherubs, but he sneaks them food (such as lamb's brains) without telling them what they're actually eating. After they applaud his efforts, he reveals his secret ingredients. I've already started a penny jar at home for their therapy. I still wouldn't mind having a go at him, though.

BigBootyJudy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by smooches27 View Post
    Living: George Eads (nick on CSI) and/or Adam Rodriguez (eric on CSI: Miami)
    They're both too yummy for words

Dead: James Dean

OH I SOOOOO AGREEE on the GEORGE EADS!!! LOVE HIM!!!

Alive : George Eads
    Dead: Rock Hudson ( Pre-AIDS of Course)

I like them tall, dark, SEXY and devestatingly Charming.
    Last edited by BigBootyJudy; 02-14-2008 at 10:24 AM.

Jaenne Guest

Nothing wrong with this!
    Nothing at all! He has naughty eyes! I love that in a man!

I see dead people Guest
    I have always had a deep down secret crush (well not anymore) for Mary Luisie Parker. I saw her once out and about, I would never kick her out of bed for eating crackers!