Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst ... 67891017 ... LastLast

Thread: Natalie Wood

lets not try to be know it all's on these posts. we're here for discussion and fun, not for one upsmanship. (btw i am sophia loren, but only on wednesdays)
    pull the string!

lisalouver Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by hell0kitty View Post
    lets not try to be know it all's on these posts. we're here for discussion and fun, not for one upsmanship. (btw i am sophia loren, but only on wednesdays)
    Not sure who that is directed to, but everyone can speak their opinion as they see it.

beatlebaby4 Guest
    Isn't that what we are doing? I thought everyone was having a discussion. Oops, guess I'm wrong again

lisalouver Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by beatlebaby4 View Post
    Isn't that what we are doing? I thought everyone was having a discussion. Oops, guess I'm wrong again
    Sometimes it's like that around here beatle. It usually doesn't last long.

last laff is on me!
    pull the string!

beatlebaby4 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by lisalouver View Post
    Sometimes it's like that around here beatle. It usually doesn't last long.
    Okay, thanks

Like Cindy said, it is only one side of the story. I agree some things just don't add up. I don't know about any homosexual acts on RJ's part and I am not entirely sure I buy into that but I do believe something more happened that night that we man never know about. I remember when she died very clearly, she was one of my fav actresses and so beautiful. Such a shame.
    WAGNER has a reputation within Hollywood circles for being a discreet 'bi'.
    There are some additional things that I know, but cannot go into detail about; you'll have to take my word for it. Do you honestly think that any leading male star would had such proclivities would be frank about it ?
    Career suicide for one of the 'Leading Men' type actors. The women might be able to get away with that information become common knowledge (think ANGELINA JOLIE), but the same is not true for their male counterparts.

I don't think that he & WALKEN were doing anything sexual whatsoever.
    I think that NATALIE WOOD'S drowning was an unfortunate accident and that WAGNER has been unfairly judged in regards to speculation about the circumstances of November 29, 1981.
    KELT' HOME FOR WAYWARD YOUTH-
    Helping Young Men To Turn Around For Over Twenty Years !

beatlebaby4 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by KELT View Post
    WAGNER has a reputation within Hollywood circles for being a discreet 'bi'.
    There are some additional things that I know, but cannot go into detail about; you'll have to take my word for it. Do you honestly think that any leading male star would had such proclivities would be frank about it ?
    Career suicide for one of the 'Leading Men' type actors. The women might be able to get away with that information become common knowledge (think ANGELINA JOLIE), but the same is not true for their male counterparts.

I don't think that he & WALKEN were doing anything sexual whatsoever.
    I think that NATALIE WOOD'S drowning was an unfortunate accident and that WAGNER has been unfairly judged in regards to speculation about the circumstances of November 29, 1981.
    I did not know about his reputation, not that it matters. Yes of course it would be career suicide if something like that got out especially in those days (yes and today as well). I truly believe it was a tragic accident but the circumstances leading up to the accident have always seemed hushed to me. Just my opinion.

Mach2 Guest
    I work as a death investigator and have investigated many drownings. It is proven though that you can survive in cold water.

But that was not what I was getting at. What I was getting at is had she stayed sober or not gotten so drunk, there would not have been a need at least in her mind to get into a dingy in the dark.

You have an amazing capacity to misinterpret everything you read.

NOVSTORM Guest
    08-17-2008, 04:35 PM
    [SIZE=5]Mach2[/SIZE]
    Death Hag

Quote:
    Originally Posted by lisalouver
    I work as a death investigator and have investigated many drownings. It is proven though that you can survive in cold water.

But that was not what I was getting at. What I was getting at is had she stayed sober or not gotten so drunk, there would not have been a need at least in her mind to get into a dingy in the dark.

You have an amazing capacity to misinterpret everything you read.

Ooops I think you are confused infact I am sure of it.

NOVSTORM Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by sunshine74137 View Post
    I just don't see someone who is nervous around water stepping off on a swim step. I am afraid of heights and there's not enough wine in the world to get me on top of a tall building.
    LOL SUnshine..I took up skydiving to get over my fear of heights (come on go with me) and you will not be afraid anymore..I know some great skydiving clubs in FL. .and I took up scuba because I was always afraid of the ocean..certifed diving instructor now although I gave diving up long time ago since I moved to Ca...too rough her at my age lol Anyway I thought that RJ got her some help with her fear of water and they got that boat. If she had that fer still, I don't think she would gotten on the boat much less in a dingy. I think she was over that.

NOVSTORM Guest
    Agreed, I'm terrified of sharks and no matter how many Rum Punches or Bahama Mamas I had, I would never, never go in the ocean. Never!
    heheh I could tell you a great story about diving at the Farlon Islands but it wouold give you nightmares LOL

Noelle Page Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by NOVSTORM View Post
    LOL SUnshine..I took up skydiving to get over my fear of heights
    Nov.....couldn't you have just told yourself, "don't be silly"?

Wow, you're the second person I've heard say that's the reason they tried sky diving.

Power to ya. all I can say is nevernevernevernevernevernever ad infinitum!

beatlebaby4 Guest
    heheh I could tell you a great story about diving at the Farlon Islands but it wouold give you nightmares LOL
    OMG Nov! Please tell me, wait no don't tell me, oh ok tell me. LOL LOL

Jack-O-Lantern Guest
    OK NOV, I know the Farallons are one of the world's largest breeding grounds for great whites, so this story MUST BE TOLD !! Give it up, PLEASE !

Quote Originally Posted by Morrissey View Post
    Perhaps I'm paranoid, but I'm a little suspicious of Wagner... He admitted of his anger and jealousy, and was even angry that night.

I guess I'll just say just because he talked about it doesn't mean he's innocent.

I would also love to hear Walken's side...
    I've read about Wagner hearing Natalie calling for help and he was taunting her. People aboard a ship (small boat-OK, I don't know my nautical words) heard a man's voice laughing and saying, "We'll help you.... If I'm not mistaken, I think Wagner was making fun of her being afraid in the water.

RaRaRamona Guest
    Lisa is a very highly intelligent woman and we really do not care how much she makes lol
    I second that!

There is no mystery about SharonTate is there??
    I was wondering the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicki View Post

Whatever happen it was so very sad especially for the daughters. I think the youngest Courtney, eventually got engaged to Max Leroy. Then he was killed in a motorcyle accident.
    Natasha looks exactly like her.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanwench View Post
    I've read about Wagner hearing Natalie calling for help and he was taunting her. People aboard a ship (small boat-OK, I don't know my nautical words) heard a man's voice laughing and saying, "We'll help you.... If I'm not mistaken, I think Wagner was making fun of her being afraid in the water.
    If that's true he's probably never forgiven himself.

pattykad Guest
    I almost didn't read this thread because I thought I had heard it all
    on her death. I was wrong. I never heard the Walken/Wagner
    link up. That's a tough one to buy, but it is Hollywood.

Quote Originally Posted by hell0kitty View Post
    last laff is on me!
    Hes scary

beatlebaby4 Guest
    Yeah, he plays scary really well!!

What a great picture!

What is this from?

Quote Originally Posted by leevancleef View Post
    This is an interesting shot where you can see how tiny she was,from left to right, Ingrid Bergman, Natalie,Jane Fonda, Diahann Carroll and Rosalind Russell*loves*

I cried for shoes .... til I met a man with no feet.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

beatlebaby4 Guest
    Great Picture!!!!!

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Pammijo View Post
    What is this from?
    Academy Awards - 1978?

Quote Originally Posted by RaRaRamona View Post
    Academy Awards - 1978?
    1968 AWARDS held in 1969 I believe.
    Notice how FONDA'S sporting the marcel hairdo she wore in
    THEY SHOOT HORSES DON'T THEY.....?
    (Besides, ROZ RUSSELL on the right was gone by 1978.)

cherryghost Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelina View Post
    Hes scary
    Should I go find the gorgous photographs of him round Deer Hunter etc! He was quite sublime when young! IMOP

I second that!

I was wondering the same thing.

If that's true he's probably never forgiven himself.
    I don't know how accurate the Vanity Fair article was, but yes, he probably would never be able to forgive himself. That would be a living hell to remember that every day.

The older daughter isn't as pretty as NATALIE (was), but there's no question that she has a very strong resemblance to her late mother.
    The other daughter, COURTNEY looks more like her father.

beatlebaby4 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by KELT View Post

The older daughter isn't as pretty as NATALIE (was), but there's no question that she has a very strong resemblance to her late mother.
    The other daughter, COURTNEY looks more like her father.
    Do you have any pics of Courtney today? I would love to see old family pics from the 70's, if anyone has them kicking around

COURTNEY is third from the left in beige tube top with stupid looking scarf.

This photograph is about 5 years old.
    L-R: WAGNER, 3rd wife (4th marriage) JILL ST.JOHN, COURTNEY & daughter KATIE (from his marriage to MARION MARSHALL)

I think Courtney looks like a blonder version of Natalie, what is she doing at the moment?

Elizabeth Guest

Courtney Brooke Wagner

Quote Originally Posted by Angelina View Post
    I think Courtney looks like a blonder version of Natalie, what is she doing at the moment?
    Designing jewelry with this woman in LA. And didja know Courtney was named after the role Natalie played in the TV movie "The Affair" which she made with RJ while she was pregnant?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Courtney Wagner.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	22.3 KB 
ID:	7357  

Elizabeth Guest

Wood-Wagner Family

I would love to see old family pics from the 70's, if anyone has them kicking around
    Here you go.....
    Attached Images Attached Images    

beatlebaby4 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth View Post
    Here you go.....
    Thanks!!!

beatlebaby4 Guest
    Designing jewelry with this woman in LA. And didja know Courtney was named after the role Natalie played in the TV movie "The Affair" which she made with RJ while she was pregnant?
    Yes I think she looks like a blonde Natalie too. Especially around the eyes and mouth!

Noelle Page Guest
    This thread reminds me of an elderly relative of mine, now deceased himself....he had a New Yawk accent, always pronounced her name "Natly." It was he, one Thanksgiving, who mentioned he'd heard on the news that "Natly Wood drowned." So when I read her name, I always hear "Natly" in my head and think of him.

Funny, the associations we have.

Yep. Stinky movie. NATALIE as a former 'Poster Child' for muscular dystrophy or something similiar. (And) of course the glass shattering in the hand scene............Based On A Real Life Event (of NAT').
    What histrionics !

cherryghost Guest
    Cold water going in there trying to resue someone, feeling like the water after 3/4 metres hitting them like a hammer on their head, Lisa please help!

cherryghost Guest
    If Courtney designs good jewellery she will succeed! I have an artist friend who was a painter who is suddenly designing jewellery and in all the social pages! Why should she not succeed! If her work is good and she is lucky like many to have contacts, thats the way it all works!

LaynesGirl Guest
    Strangely enough... She always had premonitions of drowning her ENTIRE life from early childhood, she was so afraid of water and never learned how to swim.

I love Chris Walken and I'm not saying anything but... I da know... SOMEBODY knows what happened that night and I REALLY DON'T buy that she was drunk, wandered off and drowned...I just don't! There was also a known love triangle going on bewteen the 3 of them and we all know that murder usually has 1 of 3 elements Sex, Money, Jealousy or... All of the above in some way or another.

I'm sorry but my common sense just tells me that SOMEONE just isn't talking and got away with it too. I'm sure we will never know.

Mach2 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by LaynesGirl View Post
    Strangely enough... She always had premonitions of drowning her ENTIRE life from early childhood, she was so afraid of water and never learned how to swim.

I love Chris Walken and I'm not saying anything but... I da know... SOMEBODY knows what happened that night and I REALLY DON'T buy that she was drunk, wandered off and drowned...I just don't! There was also a known love triangle going on bewteen the 3 of them and we all know that murder usually has 1 of 3 elements Sex, Money, Jealousy or... All of the above in some way or another.

I'm sorry but my common sense just tells me that SOMEONE just isn't talking and got away with it too. I'm sure we will never know.
    She fell into the water and drowned.

ShatteredMirror Guest
    What wood doesn't float?

Natalie, it seems.

LaynesGirl Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mach2 View Post
    She fell into the water and drowned.
    LOL! Wow do you have proof of this? Where you there? And tell me this... "She fell into the water and drowned?" Um, care to explain why the dingy to the boat they were on was found adrift and near her when her body was found?

cherryghost Guest
    Can anyone help me with a photo of Christopher Walken circa :The Deer Hunter" I seem to be only able to post randomly as my wayward way allows!
    Im a big fan, think he has boundless charisma and love his roles from the early eighties onwards when I got into him!
    I always thought he was a beauty then but I was just a kid!
    He aged does that make him evil?

queenofthedamned Guest

Walken younger days

Here u go
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	walken.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	36.0 KB 
ID:	7742  

Mach2 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by LaynesGirl View Post
    LOL! Wow do you have proof of this? Where you there? And tell me this... "She fell into the water and drowned?" Um, care to explain why the dingy to the boat they were on was found adrift and near her when her body was found?
    Nobody saw her fall in. If they had she'd still be here.

lisalouver Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mach2 View Post
    Nobody saw her fall in. If they had she'd still be here.
    Or not.

Or not.
    Too right.

We don't know what happened that night; we don't know who saw what. All we know is what Wagner and Walken have said.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Mach2 Guest
    If there had been a murder that night it would have been Walken or Wagner murdering the other. But that didn't happen either. What could either man have said? That they were passed out drunk when Natalee needed rescuing? Fate is not a crime

cherryghost Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by queenofthedamned View Post
    Here u go
    Yep there is something about him I just love! Obviously Natalie saw something in him too! He was hot in younger days!

He still gives me the willies