Page 90 of 90 FirstFirst ... 4181888990
Results 4,451 to 4,498 of 4498

Thread: Heath Ledger

KarmaKat Guest
    Anyone else want to know a whole lot more about the conspiracy theory? Nothing in Hollywood surprises me. And Heath Ledger being in some kind of cult? Well that just kinda fits his vibe (a hippy like drug taking cult that is).
    Anyone got any more info about Purplerains post?

I wouldn't put it past people high up in Hollywood to plan things to happen, but my question is why? Why Heath Ledger, and why kill him now? (Now being the day he died considering its almost been 3 years, I think right?)

Heath would have been 32 today. RIP Heath.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	heath7.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	14.6 KB 
ID:	30389  
    [SIGPIC]http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c389/Zoe_Zeppelin/Zepsig1.jpg[/SIGPIC]

4. 05-20-2011, 06:17 PM

We're all walking dead Guest

Red face He nailed the Joker!

Sad when people die young. I didn't really follow Heath until he played the Joker in Dark Knight. I swear that was the best acting I have seen. I felt as if he was drawn into that character. He gave me chills. RIP

and I still miss him

writer60 Guest
    This apartment was used in the film "Wall Street Money Never Sleeps." This was the apartment Gordon Gecco moved into after getting out of prison! There were 3 scenes shot using the interior of this apartment!

writer60 Guest
    I didn't see this mentioned in this thread, but at the time of his "sudden and unexpected" death Heath was sharing this apartment with one of the Olson Twins. On night before his death, he had a long conversation with his ex Michelle Williams about getting back together! He spoke briefly with his daughter, Matilda, and then went to bed. On the morning of his death, he told the "Olson Twin"about his conversation with Michelle and that they were going to make another go at their marriage! This conversation took place around 11:00 - 12:00 noon that day! Before "the Olson Twin" left for the day, as Heath was getting ready to shower, he asked her to leave him a glass of Iced tea so he could have it when he finished his shower! The glass of iced tea/juice that see apparently made was found on the hight table where his body was found! Note: Heath Ledger hurt his back while filming "Brokeback Mountain", Both he and Jake Gyllenhal fall or got thrown from there horses while filming. Also, Heath did most of his own stunts while filming "The Dark Night" which aggravated the herniated disks he sustained while filming BM. He was taking painkillers so that he could finish work on the movie for Terry Gilliam. It was recommended that he have surgery on his back in order to prevent further injury. He chose to wait, until after filming Terry Gilliam's movie. If production didn't start when it did, Terry would have lost all of his studio's backing and the movie would have been shelved again and probably never made. Heath became very good friends with Terry kept his promises, insisted that they go forward withh production. This is from the September 2010 issue of Vanity Fair. On the cover of that issue is one of the few photos that would be taken of Heath Ledger!

It was not a suicide, and if it was an "accidental" overdose, then it was planned! I think someone "Mickeyed" his iced tea/juice because they didn't want him to go back to his ex-wife! Especially someone who had enough to live 6 lifetimes over. and get anything she ever wanted! The one thing she couldn't buy was "Heath Ledger"!

except she was never his ex-wife.

A Trollsen killed him? Would they not have just tested the iced tea?

RaRaRamona Guest
    I don't know if I buy that. but it's totally possible.

Lily_Aleister Guest
    Mary-Kate Olsen was at Sundance at the time of Heath's death.

4 Years gone, Heath's death still upsets me i thought his death was such a huge loss and far too young to leave the world Rest in Peace Heath never forgotten x

Ted Challinor Guest
    four years?!?! seems like 18 months....RIP

Goodbye Heath. I miss you. Rest In Peace.

Has it really been 4 years?

Rest in peace Heath

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20040122_kri_e66_551.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	24.9 KB 
ID:	41126
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	heath-ledger-retro_a.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	199.3 KB 
ID:	41125  
    [SIGPIC]http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c389/Zoe_Zeppelin/Zepsig1.jpg[/SIGPIC]

RaRaRamona Guest
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ywood-cemetery.

Interesting...Michelle shoots new ad campaign in cemetery

I dreamed the other night that Heath and I got engaged.

There's worse dreams to have.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Saw a documentary a few weeks ago about him. His daughter looks so much like him.
    I wonder if Heath would have a unusual career like Johnny Depp has if he had lived.
    Its sad when a talent burns out so quickly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

DionysianSpirit Guest
    Yeah his acting was growing in leaps and bounds near the end there. One of the few actors who just seem to jump off the screen with personality.

Katrinawitch Guest
    I watched Brokeback Mountain last night, for the first time since I saw it in theaters. Amazing movie, and Heath was absolutely brilliant in it. I can't get over how talented he was, how he totally morphed into a role but a bit of himself still shone through. He would have done amazing things had he lived. He could have had as big and quirky a career as Johnny Depp has.

I've always loved this photo of him:

Name:	Heath.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	23.4 KB 
ID:	42471

deathhaghun Guest
    They showed the Dark Knight recently. He was brilliant in it and deserved the Oscar. I wonder if he had lived would he have starred in the New film. They left his character open ended. Such a waste.

DaniDoo Guest
    In Dark Knight and BrokeBack he was great; But one of my favorits is Candy; This Film placed very high in my opinion.

This Film released 2006.

Im Kidding: World without Heath is never the Same like before, but Im glad he became after his Death all the Respect he needed!

Heath's death absolutely broke my heart. I don't get too emotionally involved with celebrities except for a few. He was so incredibly talented. I think he would have had a long career and gone down in history as one of the greatest actors of our time. His daughter looks just like him and how very sad that she won't remember him.

I remember a very funny interview on a daytime talk show, I think it was Oprah, where the cast of Brokeback Mountain was there. Oprah was talking about how Heath and Michelle got together on the set. I don't remember the question but Jake Gylenhaal said, "I can answer that. We fooled around and she got pregnant!" (of course talking about him and Heath) Heath and Jake were very animated but Michelle Williams was very shy.

Jake is Matilda's godfather and I've heard he was very shaken up over Heath's death. I read a story on one of the BBM message boards where this couple got to have lunch with Jake, it was won through a charity auction. They said he was extremely nice and made a lot of time for them. Somehow they brought up Heath to him. I believe they asked him about how it was rumored that Jake wasn't at the funeral or memorial service because there were no pics of him there. He said, "Of course I was there. Heath is my best friend." They said he got very sad talking about Heath and talked about him in the present tense. They changed the subject quickly because they didn't want to continue to make him sad but they said he seemed perfectly willing to talk about it. If I can find the link to that story I'll post it here. It's very interesting and paints Jake to be a really nice guy. I've never heard about Jake either way.

I have the following pic on my photo gallery. Somebody told me it was really Heath Ledger. What do you guys think?

Name:  41_365163423_sq_thumb_s.jpg
Views: 477
Size:  3.0 KB

I could have sworn I capped it from Brandon's Germany promo of Rapid Fire clip, but I'm not sure. If it's Heath I need to delete it from my gallery.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Yes, that pic is Heath Ledger. I think it's from 10 Things I Hate About you. It's definitely him. I've seen that pic numerous times.

Yes, that pic is Heath Ledger. I think it's from 10 Things I Hate About you.
    Yup.

Well, shit. Lol. I took it off my gallery. I guess it's the hair. I knew it didn't look exactly like Brandon, but Brandon has a way of looking different in almost every picture. Thanks!
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Yes, it's the hair that throws it off. It was brown in his early days. ::sigh:: I still miss him. It still breaks my heart. This month will be 5 years I believe. Such a brilliant talent. It was nice seeing this thread with new activity.

See, I capped a pic of Brandon's promo of Rapid Fire in Germany, and his hair was long like that pic of Heath, and I guess I just saw it and thought "Hey! Cool!" And snapped it up. First time I ever got B mixed up with someone else. Sorry, folks.

Heath was an awesome actor. Loved him in The Patriot and what little I saw of that Batman movie. Best Joker I've ever seen.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

You should watch all of The Dark Knight. Great movie. Heath is brilliant in it.

I liked Brandon Lee too. He was very talented and his death was such a waste. He was destined for a bigger career.

I laugh hysterically when Heath is walking out of the hospital in his nurses outfit!

I'll check it out again. One reason I didn't watch all of it is because that Batman guy bores the shit out of me. BTW don't tell RaRa I said that. Lol.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

5 years gone and you still make me cry, a certain person can really touch your heart Heath was one of them for me. A huge loss i miss you Heath and i miss all the films you would have made xx
    Last edited by Mysticakasha; 01-22-2013 at 05:33 AM.

MrsE1981 Guest
    Has it been 5 years already???? That's gone quick... it was shocking, a damn shame

Name:	heath.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	63.4 KB 
ID:	45052
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Do mind the pedestrian, Richard."
    - Hyacinth Bucket

and here it is all these years later He just had a desperate moment in a desperate night. He just wanted to sleep. He just wanted some peace. RIP

Poo Bah MCGee Guest
    "You look a little nervous. Is it the scars? You wanna know how I got them?"

I saw a video on facebook this month where he was being interview and this gal was walking past, saw him, screamed, and scared the daylights of of Heath and the interview. Lots would have pitched a fit, but he was nothing but a gentleman, laughing, and he grabbed her into his arms and lip-kissed her as if she were an ex girlfriend who had let herself go over the years. I thought it was the sweetest thing.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

Deadly combination. Such a sad loss.

The tox screen list surprised me. Even when I was at my worst, and I am bigger than Heath, that would prolly have taken me down.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

tunescool Guest
    i love mary kate more than anything in the world but i get how dumb she is to the public and this is funnier than shit at the end, no disrespect

Last edited by tunescool; 08-01-2016 at 09:19 AM.

Town Without Pity Guest
    Another one taken that had so much potential....I still say, Damn......Just a picture of him makes me smile.

I hope to see that film.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Poo Bah MCGee Guest
    No, no, no. I kill the bus driver....

It's fast approaching ten years since Heath Ledger died and I can't believe how time has flown by I remember hearing about it on the news not many celebrity deaths effect me but his did he was one of the few actors closer to my age that I enjoyed watching since I first saw him in "10 Things I Hate About You", and "Knight's Tale" attractive but not pretty boy I love watching him act but it makes me sad to think he'll never make another movie again and that'll I miss him even though I never knew or met him

I've recently gotten a chance to watch a show from early in his career he was only seventeen called "Roar" it only lasted for thirteen episodes it may not be the greatest show but I like it so far for it being from '97 I think was the year lol