Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Andy Griffith & The Andy Griffith Show

I like how back in 2007 he asked the good people
    of North Carolina to vote for Barack O'Bama.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    https://thelifeandtimesofhollywood.c...dy-still-warm/

Andy Griffith Was Buried Less Than 5 Hours After He Died , no funeral. He was so disliked, no family or friends were present when they tossed Sheriff Taylor into the ground, his body still warm;
    According to CNN Edition, in less than 5 hours after Andy’s passing, his body was lowered into the ground. It came off as odd to many observers. His family had requested the burial as soon as possible and he was readily laid to rest at the Griffith Family Cemetery in Manteo. His spokesperson had revealed it was all pre-planned

According to CNN Edition, in less than 5 hours after Andy’s passing, his body was lowered into the ground. It came off as odd to many observers. His family had requested the burial as soon as possible and he was readily laid to rest at the Griffith Family Cemetery in Manteo. His spokesperson had revealed it was all pre-planned

I read that he was a real bastard to know and work with. Not a pleasant fellow. Paybacks a bitch.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    I read that he was a real bastard to know and work with. Not a pleasant fellow. Paybacks a bitch.
    sadly, most rich white men are big time jerks.
    (like me)
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

I can think of a few other reasons why the family would bury Andy so quickly after his death.