Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Motorcycle Driver Hit by Truck

Quote Originally Posted by malaki View Post
    The worst part is watching everyone just driving by like it's an everyday thing around there, not one person slowed down!!!
    I dont know what I would do if I saw something like that. I would probably keep driving. What good would stopping do, are they gonna give him cpr? They have direct access to his lungs .
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

Quote Originally Posted by ichabodius View Post
    I dont know what I would do if I saw something like that. I would probably keep driving. What good would stopping do, are they gonna give him cpr? They have direct access to his lungs .
    For that matter, you could probably do really good chest compressions on someone whose heart is hanging out. That guy probably looked like ground beef.

You bet your ass I'd keep driving! In this day and age you'd stop to help and get sued by the family for slipping in his intestines or something.
    The most dangerous woman of all is the one who refuses to rely on your sword to save her because she carries her own.

- R.H. Sin

Quote Originally Posted by neilmpenny View Post
    I was doing a picture search for an image of 'splat' and ran across this fella (pun intended). I think it was a piece of installation art. I remember reading about it way back. If it were real I would expect the gore meter to be reading at 85%.
    Thanks Neil. I wasn't sure if it was real or not. Cool picture though. I may save it as the backgroung on the office computer.
    John Trim On Face Book
    On the internet you can be anything you want.
    It is strange that so many people choose to be stupid.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mach2 Guest
    The bike looks ok though. Some factory matching touchup paint should fix it up like new.

spudjustice Guest
    Holy fvckballs!!!! That more than satisfied my curiosity to see the effects of getting run over by a truck. It almost looks like the truck ran over him on purpose, because he sure as hell wasn't slowing down.

OMG, that is the most horrible thing I have ever seen. All the blood. I hope he went faster than is possible. The worst is the very end when his arm flops back over after the back tire stops. That will stay with me for awhile.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Shadow Guest
    I just registered and this thread and video are a great initiation. I'm morbidly fascinated... and yes, I did watch it a few times. I just can't believe that no one stopped. Crazy world.

Mach2 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by spudjustice View Post
    Holy fvckballs!!!! That more than satisfied my curiosity to see the effects of getting run over by a truck. It almost looks like the truck ran over him on purpose, because he sure as hell wasn't slowing down.
    Kinda looks funny don't it? Like the bike was superimposed.

Somewhere twixt San Antonio & Corpus Christi
    Well I'm out for a cruise on my little scooter, what a nice day. Gee that truck is riding my ass, think I'll change lanes and let him pass. Hey wt......

Quote Originally Posted by Ima Sikfuk View Post
    Well I'm out for a cruise on my little scooter, what a nice day. Gee that truck is riding my ass, think I'll change lanes and let him pass. Hey wt......
    From what I can see the truck never even saw the bike, he was too close. IMO it was the biker's fault. Bikes are more manueverable, but damn, that's pushing it.

Actually, that's hitting it, squishing it, and then grinding to a halt on top of it.
    The most dangerous woman of all is the one who refuses to rely on your sword to save her because she carries her own.

- R.H. Sin

D.HagsHusband Guest
    This is why I speed, let this be a lesson to you conservative drivers!

sunshine74137 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Nessa View Post
    Oh I will!

Salmon is awesome and it doesn't look anything like someone who has been run over by a truck, so I can eat it still!
    Salmon would be okay but not tuna shashimi.

Chevyheaven Guest
    That does not look real to me. The way that the guy guts look and he was just ripped in half looks like a dummy. But I guess if you get squished by a truck you could look like that. I watched it over and over again and it is still looking fake to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Chevyheaven View Post
    That does not look real to me. The way that the guy guts look and he was just ripped in half looks like a dummy. But I guess if you get squished by a truck you could look like that. I watched it over and over again and it is still looking fake to me.

I'm thinking that's the real deal. Imagine what all that weight suddenly bearing down on you would do - you would squish like a bug. Everything has to go somewhere, I'd think it would be forced out because of the weight of the truck was distributed in a narrow area - his body. I do know that after watching that I shall never look at jelly doughnuts in quite the same way.

- R.H. Sin

Uuuummm! Dooooonuts!
    John Trim On Face Book

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Cettie Guest
    Did someone say raspberry jelly doughnuts? Grab me a couple and I'll buy us all coffee.

deathhagcutie Guest
    is it too early in the morning for me to look?..hmm

Guest Guest
    I've always hear that there are two kinds of people who ride motorcycles...(although that was a scooter I think)

Those that have wrecked and those that are going to wreck. Some people just don't even look out while driving their car for people on bikes. It's crazy.
    Last edited by Guest; 05-21-2008 at 07:32 AM.

Anyone have a shovel?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

Quote Originally Posted by Miho View Post
    Anyone have a shovel?
    And a mop?

- R.H. Sin

And a mop?
    What about a squeegee?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Luanne View Post
    What about a squeegee?
    I was thinking silverware, but that's just me. I'm always hungry.
    John Trim On Face Book

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by John Trim View Post
    I was thinking silverware, but that's just me. I'm always hungry.

ewwwwwwwwww.

Sherbet anyone?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

Yesterday afternoon I watched it again, several times. I wonder if he is still alive when he gets bumped around under the truck, or if hitting the pavement knocked him out. If he was still conscious, that tire steam-rollered him from the bottom up. Holy $HIT!

And after watching the arm flop over again and again, the only other visual that came to mind was calamari.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Cettie Guest
    I like calamari rolled in crumbs and deep fried like my mom used to make it. A side of artichokes with that would suit me just fine.

Yesterday afternoon I watched it again, several times. I wonder if he is still alive when he gets bumped around under the truck, or if hitting the pavement knocked him out. If he was still conscious, that tire steam-rollered him from the bottom up. Holy $HIT!

And after watching the arm flop over again and again, the only other visual that came to mind was calamari.
    Im sure the extreme pain from the first microseconds of the event shortcircuited his consciousness of the event. At least I hope. I often wondered if the people at ground zero of Nagasaki and Hiroshima had any time to even experience pain before they were vapourized.
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

What about a squeegee?
    I am thinking hose.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

Nicksmorbidfascination Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Helby View Post
    Dunno if anyone ever posted this....but wow...its a website all in forgein language...let the video load..

Pretty graphic so be warned....

http://share.youthwant.com.tw/sh.php?id=23003335
    im pretty sure ive seen this exact vid on youtube and most peoples opinions on it was that it was fake.....looks pretty real to me i'll find the link and see what it says http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zi6cL...eature=related this isn't the original one i saw im pretty sure it had information on the original
    Last edited by Nicksmorbidfascination; 05-23-2008 at 02:15 AM.

dovescry1999 Guest
    For that matter, you could probably do really good chest compressions on someone whose heart is hanging out. That guy probably looked like ground beef.

You bet your ass I'd keep driving! In this day and age you'd stop to help and get sued by the family for slipping in his intestines or something.
    Sorry...But I had to laugh at that.
    You are so right. The family would sue, because the footprint you left in his guts were against his final wishes

Seagorath Guest

Biker Mutilated by Truck in Taipei â?? GRAPHIC!

This is horrible...please watch at your own risk...

http://www.toxicjunction.com/get.asp?i=V3974

Guest Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Seagorath View Post
    This is horrible...please watch at your own risk...

http://www.toxicjunction.com/get.asp?i=V3974
    repost

Oopsie this needs to be merged :-)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"18 wheels, and a dozen roses...."

Ooh, that one always gets me! The skidding on the body... *shudder*

RaRaRamona Guest

cachluv Guest
    I just love how the arm pops out at the very end. That's AWESOME!!

undertakeress Guest
    The arm was moving BY ITSELF!!!

hoxharding Guest
    I had seen it before but never noticed the arm moving. It looks like person is trying to reach out.(which has to be physically impossible-right? I mean they couldn't be alive after that right?)

Or the arm just flopped out on it's own?

Wow! New to me, thanks for posting it. I've visited that site before, but somehow have missed that video.
    Just drink lots of Kool-Aid, and take one of these blue pills three times a day.

Quote Originally Posted by cachluv View Post
    I just love how the arm pops out at the very end. That's AWESOME!!
    Cach...you're a girl after my own heart!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]peek-a-boo!!

seanikhy Guest
    who said fake??????????????? yeah ok hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Gorey Guest
    My Hubby said he was probably using a cell phone. Any one notice the arm flop at the end. That was from the tires flipping the arm over. Pretty nasty. My hubby wonders why I worry about him on his motorcycle.....

Guest Guest
    yup...... that's what I call road butter

Lita Guest
    What a way to start off Wednesday morning. Although, in other countries their driving laws are...lax, especially with speed limits. It looked like the road curved to the right but then you could also go straight or something. I dunno.

Well, that was a perfect side to my lunch. Wow. The driver probably never even saw him til it was too late. Crossing right in from the blind spot.

Wow. Ouch. Yuck! I loved it! I've watched it a few times and still get freaked out about the arm at the end, it's like reaching out for help! God poor guy but also poor man driving the truck! Sure he should have stopped or people should have stopped driving to help...but hey people make mistakes and get hurt! Or worse, KILLED!

heartbreakdj00 Guest
    I've seen this before. Liveleak.com. Good site for videos like this...

The trucker probably saw him. My friend lived in Japan for 7+ years and he said that Asian Truckers(Not trying to be racist. lol) DO NOT care who is on the road. They will push through and they dont care who is in their way. My friend said that he almost got in a lot of wrecks because of trucks.

GraveyardGirl Guest
    I dunno. I think I'm kinda "split" as to who was at fault........

Bwahahahahaha!

MeltingCandle Guest
    But his gas mileage was incredible.