Thread: FBI, police search for missing 2-year-old after parents died

FBI, police search for missing 2-year-old after parents died

The Medford Police Department and the FBI are searching for a 2-year-old boy whose parents were involved in an apparent murder-suicide in Montana.Officers are trying to find Aiden Salcido, the son of Daniel Salcido and Hannah Janiak, the FBI said in a news release Friday night.
    The boy's parents were found dead Wednesday in Kalispell, Montana, after police stopped them following a chase because they had felony burglary warrants for their arrest. Officers found Janiak dead with a gunshot wound to her head, and Salcido dead with a self-inflicted gunshot wound, the FBI said in a news release. Their child was not in the 1996 GMC Jimmy with Oregon license plates, the FBI said.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/fbi-polic...052214794.html

I hope they left him safely with someone.

Last edited by pkstracy; 07-30-2019 at 02:09 AM.

His body has been found.

MEDFORD, Ore. (AP) The body of a missing Oregon boy whose parents died in an apparent murder-suicide is believed to have been found in a remote area of Montana, police said.

Police in Medford, Oregon, said Montana authorities reported finding the body Sunday thought to be that of 2-year-old Aiden Salcido, the son of Daniel Salcido and Hannah Janiak.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/montana-searchers-body-missing-oregon-225013625.html

Damn it. I didn't have much hope for this to end well.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

Yeah neither did I. I had a small hope the parents left him somewhere with someone safe.