Thread: This makes me sick (Kuca Murder-Suicide)

BeanBoyGirl Guest

This makes me sick (Kuca Murder-Suicide)

http://www.mydeathspace.com/article/...murder_suicide

They Kill their daughter along with them? What sick Fucks. I am sorry, but I hope they rot.
    Looks like they were both thought death was "cool". Sick Fucks.

djdeath-hag Guest
    So sad....a similar thing happened down here in '99. It was different in that the mom, a nurse had injected her sons w/ morphine before gassing them. She and her 8 yr. old son survived, her 6 yr. old perished. Apparently it was a "botched" murder-suicide. In 2005 she plead guilty & is serving 20 yrs. for murder & 15 yrs. for attempted murder....to be served concurrently. She's apt to be free in less than 10 yrs., all because of a bitter custody case.

ozgirl Guest
    We've just had a really high profile trial of a guy who was convicted of killing his three sons. He drove his car off the road and into a dam. He swam out but the kids died. His defence was that he had had a severe coughing fit and driven off the road by accident. Experts testified that it was not only unlikely that he would have a coughin fit that severe, but that he also corrected the direction of the car three times to avoid a tree before entering the dam. He did it on father's day too. V Sick and V little man!!!!! All because his ex was going to get remarried!

attackatdawn Guest
    The scary thing is there are always crazy people out there. I just cannot understand why some kids want to go and start shooting people because they were suspended from school or they were bullied. When I was a young girl school was hell for me, I was not popular and very very shy so other kids were extremely mean but I never once thought about killing anybody. I was not happy but got my revenge by growing up and surviving and moving on with my life.

And yes I agree with you if a parent or parents are unhappy with their life why do they have to kill a innocent child or spouse? It makes no sense to me!

I saw this, too. They were obviously miserable people who had NO business bringing a life into the world...then taking it!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]peek-a-boo!!

djdeath-hag Guest
    Nor can I wrap my mind around a mother buying her teenaged son a small arsenal, to make him happy. "I was just trying to be a good mother"!

Oy Vey! I thought my mom was the bomb for buying me that Captian and Tennielle's Greatest Hits album in 1978!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]peek-a-boo!!

firegilnotguns Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by djdeath-hag View Post
    Nor can I wrap my mind around a mother buying her teenaged son a small arsenal, to make him happy. "I was just trying to be a good mother"!
    Ugh, I know, I read about that, too. Sometimes I think people should have to get a license to be parents.

Lisamarie Guest
    Here in New Orleans we have our fair share of murder suicides...boyfriends killing their girlfriends when they break up or regarding child custody....but I do remeber one that really always sat with most likely because I pass the house all the time on my way to work, but this lady no one really know why ...but a day after new year in 2000 hung her two babies then herself.....I cant imagin holding your child with a noose around its neck why they thrashed around and tried to get air! I once read it take something like 8 mins to hang yourself...they were young to and one had a mental disability....but the day before witnesses saw her looking happy as can be waving to neighbors and dragging the kids around in a red wagon...it was really creepy..because the night it happened I went to the scene (death hag forever!) And they had yet to take the bodies out and they were taking the crime scene pics and you would see her shadow everytime the flash went off..and they even set her purse on the window sill and were goin through it....then one by one thay took the bodies out. One of the cops told me she had laid the babies in the bed like they were sleeping. No one has lived in that house long..they call it hang house and its haunted...or so they say.....

ST Moron Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisamarie View Post
    I once read it take something like 8 mins to hang yourself...
    Sort of.

What I mean is: when hanging is used as a form of execution, death (or at least the cessation of feeling in the victim) is almost instantaneous. That's because the person being hung dies of a broken neck rather than strangulation. Worst case, their neck is broken and paralysis and unconsciousness are induced almost instantaneously. Meaning that they may actually take some time to strangle to death, but they won't feel anything in the meantime.

Unfortunately, the above method of hanging (the "long drop" method) usually requires that some sort of scaffold (platform with a trapdoor) be constructed and also requires that you calculate how far the body must travel past the trapdoor (the "drop") before reaching the end of the rope.

If the drop is too short, the victim ends up slowly strangling to death. Too long a drop and they're decapitated. Hangings were often public, indeed "family-oriented" events in the 19th century (and well into the 20th) and the last thing you wanted was someone's head flying off and frightening the children.

So eventually this data was set down in table form for hangmen to use. Such a table allowed them to calculate the drop based upon the weight of the victim ("The Schedule of Hangman's Weights and Measures"). The kicker here was that executing someone humanely (i.e. quickly) still involved calculations to be made on the part of the hangman (e.g. a lighter victim required a longer drop). And the capacity for human error being what it is, well, let's just say it made for the occasional awkward moment.

Which brings us back to your 8-minute timeframe.

While breaking someone's neck is the most "humane" way of killing them, there's also the method known as the "Haul." And all this involves is placing a noose around the neck of the condemned, finding a fulcrum of some kind (say, a tree limb) and hauling them into the air until they're free of the ground. You then wait for them to slowly strangle to death. And while it can certainly take as little as 8 minutes for someone to die in such a manner, it can also take much longer. Apparently, there have been recorded instances of prisoners being revived after hanging for half an hour.

And, unfortunately, this sort of painful, lingering death is what ends up happening to many suicides who decided that a do-it-yourself hanging is the best way to check out. They die by strangulation, which isn't the quickest or easiest way to top yourself. The "haul" method of hanging was often reserved for murderers and others who had more or less forfeited their right to a "clean" hanging. It might also be used by a mob in a Real Hurry and with little equipment apart from a rope.

Based on what you've said, it sounds like this woman and her kids died in one of the most horrible ways possible. @_@

At any rate, the more I learned about hanging, (even the "proper," professional kind) the less I was satisfied that it's really a "humane" way to kill someone, but that's just me.
    Last edited by ST Moron; 10-19-2007 at 06:02 AM.

malaki Guest
    I remember reading this on Crimelibrary a few weeks ago, it's very sick!!! if ya wanna die, then do it, but I'm sure that little girl DIDN'T want to....

Quote Originally Posted by firegilnotguns View Post
    Ugh, I know, I read about that, too. Sometimes I think people should have to get a license to be parents.
    Indeed! Britney comes to mind... Sh&t! I said the "B" word.

Kathyf Guest
    it is unbelievable how some people are. How any parent can harm their own child is a mystery to me.

So the whole family decides to die just because mom had stage four cancer?! That is just messed up.