Thread: O.j. Simpson 1947-2024

O.j. Simpson 1947-2024

KELT' HOME FOR WAYWARD YOUTH-
    Helping Young Men To Turn Around For Over Twenty Years !

Can't say I'll grieve. My sympathy to his family, though.

Wow. Did not know he had cancer. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by lulubaines View Post
    Can't say I'll grieve. My sympathy to his family, though.

Odd how before the murders I think most people, me included, thought OJ seemed like a great guy; athletic, funny, very likeable, personable. Turned out there was a Mr. Hyde in there too. I worked with someone who knew his first wife and apparently he had been abusive to her too but nothing like what Nicole endured. I am amazed that there’s still people out there who believe he was innocent of the two murders.
    KELT' HOME FOR WAYWARD YOUTH-
    Helping Young Men To Turn Around For Over Twenty Years !

Can't say I'm sorry. At least it's over for the families of Ron and Nicole. Too bad he was not much of a man to finally own up to it at the end.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Not sorry. Just saw this on twitter, his family has since deleted the post
    yes this is his real twitter . Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GK5L9lnXkAE7e8x.jpeg 
Views:	131 
Size:	7.6 KB 
ID:	55612
    Last edited by pkstracy; 04-11-2024 at 03:48 PM.

Wow, PKStacy! That was really on his Twitter? He could have been talking about a number of things because he was involved in a number of things. Didn't he get involved in theft here in Florida? I totally forgot. Kelt - I was just saying this to my friends today - it was a shame because he did a lot of good things. He was a great football player, so-so actor. I remember him as the guy running through the airport. It is just a shame that things went the way that they did in 1994. I'll never forget his performances in The Naked Gun.
    The reason a dog has so many friends is because he wags his tail instead of his tongue.

Yes Noelle he really said it, yes he did a lot of stuff, but I really think this was him finally confessing to killing Nicole and Ron, knowing there is nothing that can be done to him now., it was removed quickly by his family.

Question, if you or anyone knows:
    I'm not familiar with using Twitter - that date at the bottom left of your screen capture says "4-11-24, 5:47 PM".
    Does that indicate the time it was posted\published, or the time that you accessed it?
    Asking because I read that he died on 4-10.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

Jim no, that is the time stamp from when I saved it on my computer and posted it here. The picture that is in my post was made the day before he died, so he was literally on his death bed when he posted that, it is really his, you have to show id and pay to get verified with the blue check mark on twitter to show it's really your account, and not someone pretending to be you.
    Last edited by pkstracy; 04-12-2024 at 10:38 AM.

Thanks.
    I guess he didn't have anything to lose and wanted to gloat over what he got away with.

If he did write it, it was nonchalant without a hint of remorse. I have always thought that he felt he was justified in what he did. The old "She pissed me off, so I showed her!" Probably sitting in a booth with Johnnie Cochran at The Hellfire Club and asking any idea how we are going to get out of this one! Lol.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

lol Mansfield and I agree

Quote Originally Posted by KELT View Post
    Odd how before the murders I think most people, me included, thought OJ seemed like a great guy; athletic, funny, very likeable, personable. Turned out there was a Mr. Hyde in there too. I worked with someone who knew his first wife and apparently he had been abusive to her too but nothing like what Nicole endured. I am amazed that there’s still people out there who believe he was innocent of the two murders.

Heard an interesting interview on the news. After the verdict, rabid supporters who believed his story were about 25%. If you took the poll today, you would be hard pressed to find 2%. Also OJ said after the verdict, he'd never gotten so much pu$$y in his life. Amazing.

Once again, it is sad that things went that way. I think that he came to Florida to play golf. I was referring to the armed burglary. I looked it up and I saw that it happened in Las Vegas. I really couldn't remember because there was so much that went on with this guy. As I think back to the case, who else would have done it?????? I mean, that took some major rage to kill those people. There were technicalities that got him off. He had great lawyers. He kind of reminded me of my late husband. Nice looking man who was very intelligent and the life of the party. There was definitely a dark side to his personality. His trial came right after the Rodney King trial. I remember tensions were very high. I can't believe that it was 30 years ago.
    The reason a dog has so many friends is because he wags his tail instead of his tongue.

Noelle, Rob Kardashian was his lawyer as well as others, I believe he did it, myself, having studied forensics as a hobby and psychology as a degree, with intent to go into criminal psychology, before life got in the way, anytime there is that much rage involved it's done by someone familiar to the victim, such as a boyfriend, girlfriend, spouse, ex partner. Also I think another reason why he was found not guilty was tensions were still high after the Rodney King trial and they didn't want a major riot on their hands, at the time O.J. was still a "hero " to a lot of people and could do no wrong. I remember being glued to the t.v. watching the trial, I was 22 at the time.

O.J. did NOT confess on Twitter. That post was faked.

https://apnews.com/article/fact-chec...d-970653375709
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

I totally agree with you PKStracy. He was abusive to her in the past. He had a dream team of lawyers and the burden of the proof was on the prosecution.

really because where I got it from was his account, unless they hacked his account, it was his. of course they are going to say it's fake to keep the heat off and they don't have to pay Goldman or Brown family any money.

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    Noelle, Rob Kardashian was his lawyer as well as others, I believe he did it, myself, having studied forensics as a hobby and psychology as a degree, with intent to go into criminal psychology, before life got in the way, anytime there is that much rage involved it's done by someone familiar to the victim, such as a boyfriend, girlfriend, spouse, ex partner. Also I think another reason why he was found not guilty was tensions were still high after the Rodney King trial and they didn't want a major riot on their hands, at the time O.J. was still a "hero " to a lot of people and could do no wrong. I remember being glued to the t.v. watching the trial, I was 22 at the time.
    There is a popular theory Robert was only on his team so he wouldn't have to testify about what he really knew. After OJ came back from Chicago, there is footage of Robert receiving a bag that many think the knife and his bloody clothes were in. Journalists saw the footage and told the police who asked Robert but he claimed he had 'lost' the bag and had no idea where it was and as far as most are aware, it's never been found. What makes this believeable is he had let his law licence go and had to re-register for it to be part of the case and at no point in his career was he a criminal defence lawyer but being on the team means he wouldn't be asked to take the stand. There is even a documentary about the theory.

By the end of the trial, it was clear he knew he was guilty by the look on his face when the verdict was read out. It was pure shock he had gotten away with it. He seemingly refused to have anything to do with him after that, even when he was on his deathbed and even said if the roles were reversed, he knew OJ would never do the same for him.

really because where I got it from was his account, unless they hacked his account, it was his. of course they are going to say it's fake to keep the heat off and they don't have to pay Goldman or Brown family any money.
    If you look at the link I provided, you will see that the "they" who are claiming it was a fake tweet is the Associated Press. Every news source I can find on this topic says it's not legit, and none of them work for Simpson's heirs. Google is your friend. Also, O.J. "confessed on Twitter" numerous times in the past, and those were all from fake accounts as well. Maybe you just THINK you were looking at O.J.'s real Twitter?
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

It would be nice if this was the end of it, but it is not. O.J.’s small children suffered all of their lives and this is bringing up bad memories for Ron Goldman’s father. He said that he just wished that O.J. would admit that he did it.

Quote Originally Posted by Noelle1966 View Post
    It would be nice if this was the end of it, but it is not. O.J.’s small children suffered all of their lives and this is bringing up bad memories for Ron Goldman’s father. He said that he just wished that O.J. would admit that he did it.
    Sort of like writing a book about it.
    Something like, "If I Did It".

I think the guy was guilty but I would have had a hard time voting to convict on the strength of mishandled evidence.

Yes Jim. I think that he was guilty as well. If there were as many security cameras around back then as there are today, there would be no contest. Ever read “Bloody Sunset in St. Augustine”? Great book about a true life murder mystery- only, like O.J., it is not really a mystery.

Quote Originally Posted by Upset View Post
    If you look at the link I provided, you will see that the "they" who are claiming it was a fake tweet is the Associated Press. Every news source I can find on this topic says it's not legit, and none of them work for Simpson's heirs. Google is your friend. Also, O.J. "confessed on Twitter" numerous times in the past, and those were all from fake accounts as well. Maybe you just THINK you were looking at O.J.'s real Twitter?
    It was his account as i follow it on twitter, so if it wasn't him then someone hacked his account, I really think he did confess and his family is trying to cover it up by saying it's fake, and I got this right from his twitter account. So anyway I do use google a lot, but do I believe what is always shows me, nope. Noelle who knows, it is probably true that he had some help in covering up the crimes.

It was his account as i follow it on twitter, so if it wasn't him then someone hacked his account, I really think he did confess and his family is trying to cover it up by saying it's fake, and I got this right from his twitter account. So anyway I do use google a lot, but do I believe what is always shows me, nope. Noelle who knows, it is probably true that he had some help in covering up the crimes.
    TMZ is reporting that those who were at his deathbed are saying even at the end there was no mention about what happened...no confessions or anything else. However, it's also being reported they had to sign NDA's and weren't allowed their phones in the room which makes you wonder what they were so eager to keep hidden. It could be he knew he was a goner and nothing would happen to him so he finally admitted it and didn't care who heard. His lawyers however and others wouldn't want that out there for obvious reasons hence trying to keep it quiet.

I hope the two familes get what they deserve and should have had a long time ago but his lawyer who keeps talking to the press has all but admitted he will do everything he can to make sure they don't get a penny.

Maybe I should have said "Google is your friend if you know how to evaluate sources," which I do. If there is indeed a conspiracy, then the Associated Press - along with every other legit news source I could find who weighed in on this - is in on it, which makes no sense. They would be protecting O.J.'s legacy because...?

I'm skeptical you got that from O.J.'s real Twitter. For one thing, there are a lot of real-looking fake accounts out there. For another, well... let's just say I wouldn't post something like that and just assume people were going to take my word for it.

The only reason I posted - for the first time in forever - is that I didn't want people to be misled by what IMO was clearly misinformation. But at this point, anybody reading this thread who is in possession of critical thinking skills is free to exercise them, and to draw their own conclusions.
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

Upset drop it right now, I have been following OJ since he first started on twitter, wanted to keep tabs on the SOB, you believe what you want, I do my research and look up facts and try my damnedest to not spread misinformation. of course the family and such is going to keep it quiet and say he didn't post it, funny it was removed not to long after I got the screen shot. It is his official account but anyway, I am done discussing this with you, now move on.