Thread: Lynn Loring 1943-2023

Lynn Loring 1943-2023

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2990.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	153.3 KB 
ID:	55610

Apparently Lynn died this past December but her family decided not to release the news until yesterday.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/tv...ve-1235864577/

Name:	IMG_2994.jpeg 
Views:	9 
Size:	18.7 KB 
ID:	55606as Deanne’s friend Carolyn in SPLENDOR IN THE GRASS (1961)

as Efrem Zimbalist’s daughter on the first two seasons of THE F.B.I.(1966) Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2993.jpeg 
Views:	7 
Size:	18.4 KB 
ID:	55607

Name:	IMG_2992.jpeg 
Views:	8 
Size:	16.3 KB 
ID:	55608with onetime husband ROY THINNES in 1967

Here with SHARON TATE at the POLANSKI’S L.A. reception in 1968 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2995.jpeg 
Views:	7 
Size:	81.7 KB 
ID:	55609
    KELT' HOME FOR WAYWARD YOUTH-
    Helping Young Men To Turn Around For Over Twenty Years !

I always liked her, she was a really good actress. She was involved with Andrew Prine before he met Karyn Kupcinet. RIP Lynn.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	post-5645-010469600 1287008057.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	200.3 KB 
ID:	55611
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    I always liked her, she was a really good actress. She was involved with Andrew Prine before he met Karyn Kupcinet. RIP Lynn.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	post-5645-010469600 1287008057.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	200.3 KB 
ID:	55611

That I hadn't known. PRINE was married to SHARON FARRELL until 1962 at which time he began dating KARYN KUPCINET who was later murdered, many thought by PRINE.
    The photo that you posted is of KUPCINET & PRINE in Palm Springs about a week before her murder in November 1963. At the time PRINE was dating KUPCINET and
    LYNN shown on the left in a mink stole had gone there with EARL HOLLIMAN on the right. HOLLIMAN is gay so, whether it was for show, who knows ?

I became interested in the case again after the recent passing of Mark Goddard who, as you know made the discovery of Karyn's body with his then wife Marcia. That led me to the photo I posted, but not much info on Prine and Lynn. I figured that was a cover for Earl as they did in those days. You can see The Death Of Karyn Kupcinet ,on YouTube it is actually the E! True Hollywood Story on her that was done in 1999. Now with the passing of Lynn I wonder what she knew? Earl is 95 now. As for Prine I don't think he did it and her parents didn't think so either.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

rest well

Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    I became interested in the case again after the recent passing of Mark Goddard who, as you know made the discovery of Karyn's body with his then wife Marcia. That led me to the photo I posted, but not much info on Prine and Lynn. I figured that was a cover for Earl as they did in those days. You can see The Death Of Karyn Kupcinet ,on YouTube it is actually the E! True Hollywood Story on her that was done in 1999. Now with the passing of Lynn I wonder what she knew? Earl is 95 now. As for Prine I don't think he did it and her parents didn't think so either.

Karyn’s mother sure thought he did it at least for some time. She did everything she could to badmouth and blackball him. Hope Lange’s brother David was another suspect. David lived below Karyn. David had supposedly been on a date with Natalie Wood on the night in question. Natalie was one of Hope’s closest friends; Hope gave the eulogy at Natalie’s funeral I. 1981. One thing of note is that not all strangulation victims have their hyoid bone fractured, broken during the act; Karyn’s was. The pathologist as well as the police conjectured that whoever strangled her used great force which often indicates that the murderer knew the victim and had intense anger towards him/her.

Quote Originally Posted by KELT View Post
    Karyn’s mother sure thought he did it at least for some time. She did everything she could to badmouth and blackball him. Hope Lange’s brother David was another suspect. David lived below Karyn. David had supposedly been on a date with Natalie Wood on the night in question. Natalie was one of Hope’s closest friends; Hope gave the eulogy at Natalie’s funeral I. 1981. One thing of note is that not all strangulation victims have their hyoid bone fractured, broken during the act; Karyn’s was. The pathologist as well as the police conjectured that whoever strangled her used great force which often indicates that the murderer knew the victim and had intense anger towards him/her.
    I didn't know that about Essie, though I have read she drank heavily after the murder. I know Irv was suspicious of someone, but did he publicly name who he thought that was? I don't think we will ever know who killed her or why. It's one of those enduring mysteries, much like what really happened to Carol Wayne or who killed Christa Helm.