Thread: Haydn Gwynne 1957-2023

Haydn Gwynne 1957-2023

KELT' HOME FOR WAYWARD YOUTH-
    Helping Young Men To Turn Around For Over Twenty Years !

This was a shock, she had only recently been diagnosed. Very quick. A very talented actor on stage and TV. Her portrayal of Camilla on The Windsors is hilarious! RIP Haydn.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    This was a shock, she had only recently been diagnosed. Very quick. A very talented actor on stage and TV. Her portrayal of Camilla on The Windsors is hilarious! RIP Haydn.
    I think it was a month from being diagnosed to her passing. The same happened with my both my grandparents in that it was quick. In one way, you are glad as they aren't suffering for too long but in the same way, it's heartbreaking as you don't have enough time to get your head around it before you lose them.

Although I loved her in The Windsors, my favourite role of hers will always be Alex in Drop The Dead Donkey. It managed to continue without her but it was never the same in my opinion. Saying that though, she was always great in whatever she was doing whether it was comedy or drama either on TV or the stage. RIP Haydn, you will be missed.