Thread: The Taco Bell Strangler/The Charlotte Strangler

The Taco Bell Strangler/The Charlotte Strangler

Serial Killer Henry Louis Wallace
    The Taco Bell Strangler: Profile of a Brutal Rapist and Murderer

By Charles Montaldo
    Updated on May 23, 2019

Serial killer Henry Louis Wallace's killing spree began in 1990 with the murder of Tashonda Bethea in his hometown of Barnwell, South Carolina. He went on to rape and murder nine women in Charlotte, North Carolina between 1992 and 1994. He was arrested on March 13, 1994. After a subsequent trial and conviction, Wallace (a.k.a. "The Taco Bell Strangler") was given death penalty on nine counts and is awaiting the sentence to be carried out.

Since his conviction, Wallace has made several appeals in an attempt to overturn his death sentences. He stated that his confessions had been coerced and his Constitutional rights had been violated. In 2000, North Carolina’s Supreme Court upheld the death sentences. His appeal to the U.S. Supreme Court was denied in 2001, and in 2005, Superior Court Judge Charles Lamm rejected a further appeal to overturn Wallace’s convictions and nine death sentences.

https://www.thoughtco.com/serial-kil...wallace-973140
    Last edited by pkstracy; 07-27-2023 at 09:32 PM. Reason: removed excessive copy paste, and added link to article.

Please make sure to only copy two paragraphs from an article and post a link to the original. Rule 7. Dang man I'll have to go back and read the full article but what I did read gave me chills.

I apologize PKSTracy. I'm a long time member of another forum as well as this one (same amount of time, actually) and accidentally followed their posting rules vs my beloved FAD's posting rules. Chalk it up to my brain working overtime and not my heart for trying to get this story out here to you guys.

RE My OP: This guys is the ONLY serial killer who actually knew all but one of his victims and they suspect he has more unknown victims all over as well.

Bustakita, No worries. It happens. That story is crazy, I agree, I bet he has more victims.