Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Necrophilia

rjbrasher Guest

Necrophilia

Ok ya'll im eating nachos again lol and i was like wtf is up with necrophila? What is wrong with these people. I remember see a story on an autopsy show, where this guy was in love with this young lady, he covered her in wax and shit and kepted her in his bedroom for years lol

Sam Kinnison had a funny routine about that subject.No rest for the dead.
    (rj,what DO you put on your nachos?)

rjbrasher Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cleanskull View Post
    Sam Kinnison had a funny routine about that subject.No rest for the dead.
    (rj,what DO you put on your nachos?)
    nacho cheese, mild salsa, refried beans, hamburger meat and sour cream lol. If i wasnt pregnant maybe some liquor for kick lol

candleinthewind Guest
    I craved the spicy when I was pregnant too. Hey, what's up with this? There has been a persistent rumor that David Soul (Hutch, from Starsky and...) was into necrophilia. Does anyone know where that comes from or any details?

Mavros Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by candleinthewind View Post
    I craved the spicy when I was pregnant too. Hey, what's up with this? There has been a persistent rumor that David Soul (Hutch, from Starsky and...) was into necrophilia. Does anyone know where that comes from or any details?
    Not really... but he did have that song "Don't give up on us, baby"...

Maybe she gave up...(the ghost.)

(garf...I know...)
    Last edited by Mavros; 10-13-2007 at 03:22 PM.

DeadRinger Guest
    Forgive me for my lapse in good taste here, but an Australian comedy team did a whole routine on this about fifteen years ago, that was the first thing that popped into my head when I saw this thread title.

If you don't believe I'm good in bed, kill yourself and you'll find out.

susalu Guest
    There is a movie called "Kissed" which stars Molly Parker of HBO's Deadwood and Iron-Jawed Angels... Anyway it is about a woman who is "fond" of corpses.... It's an indie flick, of course.... Think I might netflix it... When you hear of necrophilia it is normally a man having his way with a dead woman... so this one sounds unusual...

Susan

BeanBoyGirl Guest
    Ughhh like recently fresh or all decomped? These people have mental problems.

auguststar Guest
    It's funny I ended up in this thread. My friends and I just had a huge discussion on this tonight. It ended in the question of "would you rather have sex with a dead person or a live animal?" After much soul searching, we decided maybe it was time to go see a movie or do something else... anything else. LOL

Boxofpandoraz Guest
    I saw a segment on this guy on the History Channel once and went to look him up...

Cah-RAAAAAZY!

http://www.askyewolfe.com/Count-Carl-von-Cosel.html

secretsquirrel13 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by susalu View Post
    There is a movie called "Kissed" which stars Molly Parker of HBO's Deadwood and Iron-Jawed Angels... Anyway it is about a woman who is "fond" of corpses.... It's an indie flick, of course.... Think I might netflix it... When you hear of necrophilia it is normally a man having his way with a dead woman... so this one sounds unusual...

Susan
    [SIZE=3]Then again....remember that scene from "Weekend at Bernie's"???[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]God I love that movie!!![/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE]

Harry in Connecticut Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by rjbrasher View Post
    nacho cheese, mild salsa, refried beans, hamburger meat and sour cream
    Yummy.

A friend, of a friend, of a friend, you know, was in bed with his wife. They were acting out the deed.

He recalled that her reactions while he was coming were different, but he finished and rolled off to sleep.

He awoke to find her dead, and the coroner's time of death guess was about the time they [well, he anyway] were at it.

ComputerGuy Guest
    Alice Cooper and the song Cold Ethel:

"One thing... I miss,
    is Cold Ethel and her skeletin kiss,

She's cool,
    In Bed,
    She ought to be cause Ethel's dead"

hoxharding Guest
    I have this film called 'Love me Deadly' starring Lyle Waggoner and Mary Wilcox.
    It is about this woman that can't seem to fall in love and is into going to funerals to kiss dead guys.
    She gives in and joins a group of dead-lovers than falls in love with a guy that looks like her dead daddy(Lyle)
    It is a lurid soap opera complete with polyester suits,nudity and a montage that looks like a 70's Irish Spring ad.
    The ending is a happy(?)ending.

hoxharding Guest
    Then, there are two German films titled 'Nekromantik'(1&2)
    I never saw the first one,but saw the second one and that was enough of the gross for me.
    Don't even get me started on the scenes from 'Visitor Q' It may be a popular film,but it just was way beyond the ick factor for me. This man kills than sexually assaults a woman.(it gets even worse after that)

Has anyone heard the stories of the mortician or someone or other having his way with Maryiln Monroe? Ive heard about it from a few people.

firegilnotguns Guest
    Makes me think of Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers' "Last Dance with Mary Jane." Yes, I know the song is supposed to be about pot, but does anyone remember the music video? Crrrrazy!

Guest Guest
    Why on earth would anyone want to screw something dead. Yeah this post is gonna be blunt! Any sick twisted fuc* who would do something like this belongs in a mental hospital with lot's of padded walls. Who in their right mind would think " Hmmm screwing a dead chick sounds nice, I'm gonna go raid the nearest cemetery " It's un nerving. Talk about a dead lay. I mean if the person can't get laid save up the money and get a hooker! Find a sugar momma, peek on the redneck lady down the street with no teeth a gimp leg and a smoker's cough, but don't screw the dead. That's sooooooooo wrong.

hoxharding Guest
    I used to see this guy in town. I don't know why but I always got the creeps when I saw him.
    Turns out he had been fired from a funeral home because he had been doing something 'unnatural' with a corpse and got caught.

The whole idea of 'loving the dead' just is so gross!(and it can't be sanitary)
    Just remembered another film.
    It is by the Spanish director who made the film 'The Abandoned'
    -director:Nacho Cerda
    It is a short film about a coroner who does awful,sick,sick things to a dead body.
    Very little plot and no dialogue and the ending is just well, ugh

hoxharding Guest
    'Kissed' is a small,indie film about a woman who is obsessed with death. She gets a job at a funeral home.
    Necrophilia is involved,but (and this is odd but true) It is done very tastefully and is a very good film. One reviewer said it is almost a 'feel-good movie'
    I wouldn't go that far, but it is a rather introspective,quiet film worth seeing.

Quote Originally Posted by hoxharding View Post
    'Kissed' is a small,indie film about a woman who is obsessed with death. She gets a job at a funeral home.
    Necrophilia is involved,but (and this is odd but true) It is done very tastefully and is a very good film. One reviewer said it is almost a 'feel-good movie'
    I wouldn't go that far, but it is a rather introspective,quiet film worth seeing.
    I wonder what they meant by "feel good" haha

ST Moron Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetsumthin View Post
    but don't screw the dead. That's sooooooooo wrong.
    I agree, especially since the dead are already pretty well screwed.

ST Moron Guest
    The whole idea of 'loving the dead' just is so gross!(and it can't be sanitary)
    Frankly, I'm not convinced that loving the living is all that sanitary an undertaking myself.

Me, I've never quite managed to have sex in a class 1 cleanroom whilst wearing a bunny suit, but then I've never claimed to be the World's Most Inventive Lover, either.

(And I'm not going to start now.)

ST Moron Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by rjbrasher View Post
    Ok ya'll im eating nachos again lol and i was like wtf is up with necrophila?
    RJ: If I ever find myself running a nacho company, remind me never to ask you to endorse our product, okay?

As vivid an imagination as I have, the connection between eating nachos and contemplating necrophilia is one I'm just not capable of making. ¬_¬

Nachos: the Official Snack Food of FAD (and RJ, apparently).

Analyst_Rob Guest
    Necrophiliaâ?¦. Wasn't that a Who album?
    Actually, I was well with rj till I remembered the Anna Nicole pictureâ?¦..
    Kind of like a green Orion honey on Enterpriseâ?¦..
    'Nateâ?¦ do you need help part-time'???????

susalu Guest
    Hmmm... well if you think it's good, i'll give it a shot, Hox...

Susan

RoRo Guest
    I have to agree anyone who would do this is sick, sick, sick!!

Boxofpandoraz- I saw that on the History channel too! It made me sick...ugh! I think the boyfriend was about to lose it! LOL!

But to stay on topic......YUCK! Someone that actually does this is sick. I do remember while driving to work in CA the radio announcer was telling everyone about a husband and wife team who both worked for the morgue would take turns going in and violating corpses. One would be on the the look out, while the other got his/ her freak on. Then I guess they would do eachother. I guess it was foreplay. UGH!

I know about sex with the dead,I'VE BEEN MARRIED 30 YEARS,OOOHHH OOOHHH

SinKittyVixen Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxofpandoraz View Post
    I saw a segment on this guy on the History Channel once and went to look him up...

Cah-RAAAAAZY!

http://www.askyewolfe.com/Count-Carl-von-Cosel.html
    OMG! So gross!!! LOL
    ~SinKitty

hoxharding Guest
    There is one film where it is 'hinted' at. No, it is not a tasteful film at all.
    'Buried Alive'(aka Blue Holocaust)
    The guy's GF dies,so he stuffs her and puts her in his bed.
    The guy's sicko housekeeper helps him kill and dispose of bodies in many ways.
    (Italian film from the 70's)
    Then:
    'Living Doll'(also stars Eartha Kitt)
    Guy meets pretty girl but too shy to ask her out. Guy goes to work at morgue only to find his love interest has died.
    He takes her home to apartment-but I really don't think he 'touches' her but 'necrophilla' is love of the dead and he does love her.
    This film had the idea from the song 'Living Doll' by Cliff Richards.
    * I collect horror films*
    Last edited by hoxharding; 10-30-2007 at 05:23 PM. Reason: adding quick note

mike Guest
    When I was 21 i use to work as a security guard in the morgue just outside to door and every so often these two guys would come down in lab coats and ask me about going into the morgue room to look at the freshly dead bodies.At the time i didn't have a clue what was going on,Until i had to warn them that someone was coming and got the surprise in the history of surprises.My stomach felt sour (ahh).eventually these guys got caught and i took the day off and someone else filled in for me and all of them lost their jobs.LOL

OBX Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by firegilnotguns View Post
    Makes me think of Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers' "Last Dance with Mary Jane." Yes, I know the song is supposed to be about pot, but does anyone remember the music video? Crrrrazy!
    First, I never think about what songs are really about.

Second, this video made necrophilia look good. I use to love Kim Basinger.

Curtis Radiohead Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerGuy View Post
    Alice Cooper and the song Cold Ethel:

"One thing... I miss,
    is Cold Ethel and her skeletin kiss,

She's cool,
    In Bed,
    She ought to be cause Ethel's dead"
    I was just listening to this CD this morning...

Bayou Voodoo Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by susalu View Post

Susan
    That is a GREAT movie!! I can't remember when I saw it but I was skeeved out for about a week afterward! Now I gotta see it again. lol

It is interesting to know what makes a person prefer a corpse over a live body. I would guess it's a passive thing and/or a power thing. Just to say it is a sick thing doesn't really explain much, these people are everyday citizens so they most likely know the difference of right and wrong, must just be a compulsion.
    Last edited by Jason; 10-31-2007 at 07:06 AM.

OBX Guest
    Okay, MS. Brasher, your timing is impeccable.

Here is what went down in NYC

http://withleather.com/post.phtml?pk=4242

Quote Originally Posted by firegilnotguns View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdTYcnUBADw

Forever-27 Guest
    Makes me think of Alice Coopers " I Love the Dead "

" I love the dead before they rise, no farewells no good-byes, I never even knew your now rotting face. While friends and lovers mourn your silly grave ive got other uses for you darling... Cadaver eyes upon me see .......... Nothing "

hoxharding Guest
    I read an interview of a woman into the dead-all I can say is ...ewwwwwww

Noor 7ayaty Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cleanskull View Post
    I know about sex with the dead,I'VE BEEN MARRIED 30 YEARS,OOOHHH OOOHHH
    ROFL!!!!

I remember the Kinison bit too! LMAO!

Quote Originally Posted by Analyst_Rob View Post
    Necrophilia…. Wasn't that a Who album?
    Actually, I was well with rj till I remembered the Anna Nicole picture…..
    Kind of like a green Orion honey on Enterprise…..
    'Nate… do you need help part-time'???????
    No you are thinking of Quadrophenia I think, though young Pete did get busted as part of a paedophillia ring. Fully paid up member of a couple of sites. 'Research' was his justifiction I recall.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

Kersten Guest
    I remember seeing a movie late one night in high school on an Indie movie channel- I wonder if it is one that has been mentioned here?

It shows this woman as a child and she creeped out her friend by first holding a funeral for a dead animal they found/killed, then the girl started squeezing it and blood came out and she rubbed it all over her body. (I was creeped out at this point but I kept watching...) When she gets older, I'm not sure how, but she managed to get into a hearse and have her way with the body.

I think about that movie any time necrophillia is mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by neilmpenny View Post
    No you are thinking of Quadrophenia I think, though young Pete did get busted as part of a paedophillia ring. Fully paid up member of a couple of sites. 'Research' was his justifiction I recall.
    He didnt get charged either. Research for his book which was just as sick.

There's a set of photos doing the rounds on the net at the moment which are taken by a morgue employee and document him "paying his final respects to a beautiful deceased female."

They're pretty grim.

PM me the link Axl. Sounds interesting.

gleemonex Guest
    Anyone remember this movie:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086896/

It was actually shown late at night on TV. I was about 7-8 at the time and clearly remember seeing it. I don't even know how I lucked out at being able to watch TV so late alone. I just remember being creeped out by the killer.

Also, my baby sister went to school with someone who got fired from his hospital job because he was sneaking into the morgue and having sex with the bodies I remember her being really upset about it because up until that point, they had been friends. I think the whole incident was just too much for her.

http://www.burknet.com/robsfantasy/

There is something for everyone on the internet !

GrinReaper Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Noor 7ayaty View Post
    ROFL!!!!

I remember the Kinison bit too! LMAO!
    Here ya go: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiFOU...eature=related

Warning: It has some colorful language.

Jazbabee Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeletor View Post
    http://www.burknet.com/robsfantasy/

There is something for everyone on the internet !
    Just damn......I honestly don't get it or see the attraction !