Thread: Cindy Wiggins Tapia, Our Admin.

Cindy Wiggins Tapia, Our Admin.

Our FAD admin passed away on June 6, 2023. She was born June 10, 1956. She was a writer, I do mean a good one good, her words flowed like a river and having read some of her stuff , it made me feel like I was right there. She has one book published and was working on another one at the time of her death. She was also a devout Christian, who could be sweet and sassy just like a Southern Lady should be. She was a huge Brandon Lee Fan. Cindy it won't be the same without you around here..you'll be missed a lot.

http://growingupwolf.blogspot.com/

https://www.flaniganfuneralhome.com/...#!/TributeWall

That is very sad to hear. Last post was May 30th. RIP

This is so sad. I am going to miss her wit and her wisdom, she was a wonderful Admin. RIP Cindy and God Bless.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

This one's for you, Cindy. *raises Diet Coke*
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

Broomfield,Colorado. Originally from Meriden, CT.
    Diet Coke from me too, Ria. Things that I will always remember about Cindy:
    Her devotion to God. Her love for Harry, the dog. Her love for Sissy and all her nieces and nephews. Her awesome writing and blogs about Buford. I will miss her.

She did love that dog! She will be missed.

Oh no. I loved her. RIP Cindy..

Godspeed, young lady.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

It's upsetting to hear that. It's sad we won't see her comments anymore and friendly reminders to be nice.

I agree Shellc.

I remember her talking about her dog Harry , and how she missed him .I hope she's with him now and with her daughter .Didn't Cindy have heart problems previously ? I will miss her being on the site and still feel shocked .RIP Cindy XXX

Arty, I am not sure, I think so.

Broomfield,Colorado. Originally from Meriden, CT.
    Saw a TV show last night on the VICE channel. It's called "(Re)solved" and it re-examines the deaths of celebrities. Last night's episode was about the death of Brandon Lee. How I wish Cindy was still alive, so she could see it.

Quote Originally Posted by "What Tha....?" View Post
    Saw a TV show last night on the VICE channel. It's called "(Re)solved" and it re-examines the deaths of celebrities. Last night's episode was about the death of Brandon Lee. How I wish Cindy was still alive, so she could see it.
    I saw an advert for it and Cindy was the first thing I thought of. My dad was a huge fan of Bruce so we talked about them a few times over the years. Fingers crossed, she might bump into him up there as I'm sure she would love that.

I would like to think she is up there chatting away with him.

And enjoying her favorite foods!
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    And enjoying her favorite foods!
    Yes that too and admining from up there as well.

Sad to hear about her death.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

I am just seeing this post unfortunately. RIP CindyT. You will most certainly be missed. I was actually missing her reminder posts around these parts. 😢😢😢

Thinking of you today, Cindy and wishing you were still with us.

Did anyone ever find out what her cause of death was?

Aries no, I know she had been ill with covid and got over it but got long covid, she had other health issues.

I think of her whenever I sign in, but she will always be with us in spirit and that's a good thing.

Mansfield, Yeah I think of her often and keep hoping I would see the little green online dot by her name. I miss her a lot around here.

I'm just now reading this and I'm so.....shocked!!!!! May you rest in peace, CindyT, and I hope to see you someday in Heaven when it comes my time to leave this world.

We here at the FAD forum will always miss you and will always remember you!! We love you!
    "Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's Heaven on Earth" - Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Trout View Post
    I'm just now reading this and I'm so.....shocked!!!!! May you rest in peace, CindyT, and I hope to see you someday in Heaven when it comes my time to leave this world.

We here at the FAD forum will always miss you and will always remember you!! We love you!
    I'm shocked as well!!! I had no idea!!! She was one of the first people I became friends with on here and we would talk alot in messages and she'd call me out on my bs. I was wondering why I hadn't seen her login. I don't even know what to say right now.. rip Cindy..

It was hard for me too, Synny, She passed on the sixth of June and my mom passed on the 29th so I lost a friend and my mom all in the same month.

Quote Originally Posted by Synny View Post
    I'm shocked as well!!! I had no idea!!! She was one of the first people I became friends with on here and we would talk alot in messages and she'd call me out on my bs. I was wondering why I hadn't seen her login. I don't even know what to say right now.. rip Cindy..
    She was among my first friends here too. And one of only two I've met here that I trusted enough with my cell number. I have dozens on my Facebook, but only two got my number. She will always be missed. I can try to fill her shoes and tell people to be nice, but I know I'm not the same.
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

Quote Originally Posted by RiaBrown View Post
    She was among my first friends here too. And one of only two I've met here that I trusted enough with my cell number. I have dozens on my Facebook, but only two got my number. She will always be missed. I can try to fill her shoes and tell people to be nice, but I know I'm not the same.
    I think of her every time I sign in. You will be great Ria, just be you!

Wow, this just...stuns me. I lurk, but I have been here for ages. May Cindy rest in eternal peace.

Very sorry to hear of this