Thread: 8 Teenage Girls Charged With Murder

8 Teenage Girls Charged With Murder

These girls swarmed a man who had recently fallen on hard times and killed him. They range in age from 13 to 16. WTF!? I am sorry they need to be charged as adults and be sentenced as such. Of course this will not happen! It makes me sick. https://toronto.ctvnews.ca/8-teenage...onto-1.6202695
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

I agree Mansfield, they need to be charged as adults, they were adult enough to murder someone and knew what they were doing, they are adult enough to get the full punishment that an adult would get.

Most are asking where are the parents. Sadly, a lot of parents now days have no idea what their kids are up to. Even sadder are the ones who probably don't even care.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    I agree Mansfield, they need to be charged as adults, they were adult enough to murder someone and knew what they were doing, they are adult enough to get the full punishment that an adult would get.
    I so agree with this.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.