Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Leo Frank

Poster X Guest
    There are more than 100 threads of evidence that link Leo Frank to the murder of Mary Phagan:

Only Leo Frank had the opportunity to be alone with Mary Phagan, and he admits he was alone with her in his office when she came to get her pay — and in fact he was completely alone with her on the second floor. Had Jim Conley been the killer, he would have had to attack her practically right at the entrance to the building where he sat almost all day, where people were constantly coming and going and where several witnesses noticed Conley, with no assurance of even a moment of privacy.

Leo Frank had told Newt Lee, the pencil factory’s night watchman, to come earlier than usual, at 4 PM, on the day of the murder. But Frank was extremely nervous when Lee arrived (the killing of Mary Phagan had occurred between three and four hours before and her body was still in the building) and insisted that Lee leave and come back in two hours.

gottaqhfilly Guest
    The filthy, lying black guy did it.

Hardly anything is known about Jim Conley (The real person who killed her)
    Is that he died sometime in the early 1950s.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

Then why would Alonzo Mann, say it was Jim Conley, why didn't he say it was Leo Frank if Leo Frank really did it? I do not believe that Leo did , I do believe that Jim did it, especially when looking at the notes that were near Mary, Leo wouldn't have known to use the word night witch, what African Americans at that time called the night riders, aka KKK.
    Last edited by pkstracy; 08-29-2015 at 09:28 AM. Reason: Corrected spelling errors due to lack of sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    Then why would Alonzo Mann, say it was Jim Conley, why didn't he say it was Leo Frank if Leo Frank really did it? I do not believe that Leo did , I do believe that Jim did it, especially when looking at the notes that were near Mary, Leo wouldn't have known to use the world night witch, what African Americans at that time killed the night riders, aka KKK.
    I agree, Tracy, but Jew haters will say it's Leo, no matter what the evidence is.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Yep Cindy.