Thread: Ivana Trump 1949-2022

Ivana Trump 1949-2022

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	06DEBFB0-47DD-4FAC-88E6-B92F708FD7DA.jpeg 
Views:	42 
Size:	29.9 KB 
ID:	55443with her former husband circa 1984.

Former wife of Donald Trump and hotel magnate has died.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/pub-ivana-...ry?id=86834496
    KELT' HOME FOR WAYWARD YOUTH-
    Helping Young Men To Turn Around For Over Twenty Years !

I can't find a cause of death. Maybe heart attack? RIP.

Quote Originally Posted by Leasie View Post
    I can't find a cause of death. Maybe heart attack? RIP.
    All TMZ is saying at the minute is NYPD got a call around lunch saying she had gone into cardiac arrest.

Quote Originally Posted by shellc View Post
    All TMZ is saying at the minute is NYPD got a call around lunch saying she had gone into cardiac arrest.
    I don't think enough time has passed for them to state a cause of death. If she had been sick or there were signs, they may have an idea, but, in any case, need to do an autopsy.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I'm hearing she was discovered unconscious near a staircase, possibly a fall. RIP. https://abcnews.go.com/US/ivana-trum...ry?id=86834496
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Sad to hear about her death, I remember she was the one
    To call him : The Donald.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

Sad news indeed .She was looking frail in recent pix and needed an arm for support , but I thought she was amazing and independent .RIP .

blunt impact injuries to her torso as the result of a fall. I'm thinking this wasn't an immediate death?

Last edited by Marxette; 07-16-2022 at 01:10 PM. Reason: my post did not show up

blunt impact injuries to her torso as the result of a fall. What does that mean exactly?

So she then had a heart attack ? that sounds like a horrible end .I hope she didn't suffer long .

Quote Originally Posted by artymorty View Post
    So she then had a heart attack ? that sounds like a horrible end .I hope she didn't suffer long .
    I think she had a heartattack, and fell down the stairs.
    Marxette, when she fell her body hit the steps rolling like one would do when a car rolls in a car accident, she got the trauma from hitting the stairs and the bannister, the fall killed her not the heartattack, so she could have lived if she had been downstairs, or sitting somewhere.

Some people are talking about conspiracy theories
    How the next day her 3 kids were going to talk to
    the Jan. 6 hearing.
    So now we have to wait until a later date.
    (Ask yourself that question)

There is no conspiracy about her death, she was suffering a heartattack, fell down the stairs and died from the blunt force trauma. Not murder.

New Jersey law exempts land used for cemetery purposes from income, sales and use taxes. Guess where Ivana's at?

The burial site at Trump's National Golf Club in Bedminster, NJ likely delivers a huge tax break.

But who's to say they won't construct something dignified in the near future to accompany that small, dark slab?

In the meantime, FORE !!!!

Wondering if this is to imply that his library will be part of the compound?

According to DailyMailUK:

The former president had proposed a cemetery on the tony golf course since at least 2007, when he first announced he wanted to build a family mausoleum for himself and his family members. He told Page Six at the time: 'This is such beautiful land, and Bedminster is one of the richest places in the country.' Trump's plans at the time were for 19-foot-high stone obelisks right in the middle of the golf course, according to the Washington Post.

But local officials worried the site may become an 'attractive nuisance,' which Trump tried to overcome by proposing that it could double as a wedding venue.
    When that proposal was struck down, the Washington Post reports, Trump went back to the drawing board and came back five years later with another plan to build a 1,000-plot cemetery on the land including one for him. Still, local officials thought that would be too much for the rural town, at which point Trump whittled it down to just 10 graves - enough for himself and his family members.

A filing in New Jersey said the family cemetery would be on a 5,700 square foot portion of the 504-acre property. New Jersey state officials finally approved the cemetery license in 2014. Trump's plans to build another cemetery for members of the golf club, though, remain in limbo.

His original plans to create a 500-grave cemetery at the golf course for members who pay $15,000 to join and an additional $20,000 in dues every year was approved by the Bedminster Town Council in 2012, NPR reports, after Sally Rubin, a former town council member, negotiated a deal with the Trump Organization.

'Who am I to say under what circumstances he should be buried personally?' she said of the former president, noting her concern was what would be built on property Trump owns next to the golf club.

'If he wants a mausoleum and he wants to do it for himself, and he wants to put that on the golf club proper, I didn't have a problem with that,' Rubin told NPR.

'It's a large piece of property, and he has a lot more flexibility there, but I did not want it on a scenic rural road in our community.' Since then, Trump has whittled down his proposal to just under 300 graves at the cemetery. He said in filings the property would be run by a nonprofit organization, and his employees at the golf course would handle the maintenance, cutting the grass and digging the graves.

What a tacky ending for a woman who once lived a glamorous life. Its almost as if she "owed him one" and allowed him to bury her there so he'd get the tax breaks...

I think we all can agree trump is a horrible racist man
    who will try an American tax break for himself.

Agreed! Donald Trump is evil incarnate. I believe she died simply to further distance herself from the pig.

Quote Originally Posted by PooBah McGee View Post
    Agreed! Donald Trump is evil incarnate. I believe she died simply to further distance herself from the pig.
    Yes, I so agree.