Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: What're You Doing Right Now?

So far I’m only playing Undertail and Super Mario U. I have not started playing Animal Crossing yet. I’m sure I probably will.
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

Watching Grace & Favour which was the UK title, over here it was Are You Being Served? Again! Ran for 2 series in the early '90's.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Anxiously waiting for my mother to get the package that was delivered to her house today. I ordered it on prime for her and sent it to her house as a gift and added a really stupid but amusing message on it. I’ve been giggling about it since I sent it.
    Missing my Pa every day. RIP Daddy ❤️♥️

“Get drunk and sing Elvira”

awww Sassy I hope it makes her day. Never seen the show Mansfield, as for me I just woke up and about to get my day started, with taking a shower, working out and meditation then doing some writing.

It did. She and my stepfather both said they cracked up.

That’s awesome Sassy! I signed up for Max over the weekend and I’m watching “Friends” for the eleventeenth time. When I can actually focus on what I’m watching I’m going to start Game of Thrones.

"I just go here!"

Broomfield,Colorado. Originally from Meriden, CT.
    I signed up for MAX about six months ago. It is the only subscription service that has my second favorite TV show "The West Wing". Right now I am binge watching all of those CNN documentaries about the Sixties, Seventies and Eighties on MAX. Then I will watch CNN's The History Of Comedy.

That's great Sassy! Right now I am crying, you'll see in the police blotter, My High School Teacher and His Wife. It's been ten years ago today that they were murdered, I posted the link to the full Date Line Episode.

Sending hugs, PK.

Right now I’m playing with new toys. I got myself a MacBook Air and an iPad. Spent my evening getting them both set up and linked to my AppleID. I was going to order from Apple, but I didn’t want to risk it being left by my front door and stolen. So I went to Best Buy and bought them. They should both have the capabilities to run the software I’ll need when I get my die cut machine. If not I’ll get a cheap Windows laptop that can do it.

"I just go here!"

Way to go Ria, I am wanting an Macbook, hopefully I'll get one for Christmas, I used to be a Samsung buyer, but I am liking Apple way more.

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    Way to go Ria, I am wanting an Macbook, hopefully I'll get one for Christmas, I used to be a Samsung buyer, but I am liking Apple way more.
    Me, too. Samsung for phone and tablet, and HP/Sony/Samsung/Asus/Acer/Dell for laptops. But now it's Apple across the board. Upgraded my phone Sunday, and I'm going to try very hard not to drop this phone. The last iPhone, that Bestie gave me, I went to put it in my pocket and missed. I'm sort. So it had MAYBE a two-and-a-half foot drop, IF that. AND it was in a case with a screen protector and it still shattered. The joke is I need one of those wrist things Nintendo puts on their Wii-motes to keep me from dropping my phone. *facepalm*

ALSO in figuring out email + attachments + MacOS I apparently sent my GM an email eleventeen times. ROFLMAO. I've got one more day of work and then I'm on vacation for a week. I told my boss that since I'd gotten a laptop I'd type up the prep guidelines and mail them to him so he could print, laminate, and post. Mac's email isn't playing nicely with my AppleID, so I'm using Outlook for email. And Outlook couldn't find the file I'd saved that was the prep checklist. *facepalm* Finally got it figured out, got it emailed, apparently multiple times.

I'm looking forward to a week off work. I don't usually take this much time off unless I'm sick. I'm planning on seeing my bestie hopefully on Sunday, definitely meeting up with an out of state friend who will be in town Friday for coffee, and figuring out if my kids can come here or if I'm going to have to go to them. Either or is fine, I just want to see them.

"I just go here!"

Watching last nights masked singer.
    I think I’m gonna have a chill day. I’m pretty exhausted. I finally finished the painting job i was doing at the nursing home (my husband is the maintenance director). I stripped off some old outdated wallpaper and painted. It was a very large room with lots of windows and trim and i am a small person, so there was a lot of up and down ladders and over head work. So exhausting. It looks really good though, i got a lot of good compliments on what a good job i did. Husband said I’ll take off at least next week and then they have another room they might want me to start!

A chill day sounds good to me, too, Sassy. I'm enjoying day one of vacation. I missed McD's coffee so much that I ordered breakfast on DoorDash with a large coffee. Which I promptly made Irish. I have NO idea what my plans are for today, except doing laundry later on tonight. I'm considering going to the mall and wandering around for a while. I've lived here four years and only been to the mall twice. Our Target is attached to the mall, but usually when I am at Target the mall is already closed.

Tomorrow I'm meeting up with a friend from out of state who will be in Missouri today for a funeral. She's passing through on her way home tomorrow and will swing by and meet up for coffee. At some point while I'm off I'm either going to bring my kids here for a night or two or go to them for a night or two. And meet up with the bestie at some point while I'm off.

"I just go here!"

Sounds like you both, Ria and Sassy had good plans. Right now I am taking a break from doing reading sprints, I am doing them with a booktuber I watch, she does lives and I will either do it with the live or just watch the video after and read along, if you don't know a reading sprint is where you get a book you are either reading or want to start reading, set a timer for however long you want to read 10,20, 30 mins, you take a break for like 15 or 20 mins then set the timer again. I get so much reading done doing this, on the breaks you can exercise, stretch, get a snack, clean something, or whatever.

Right now I'm messing around on the MacBook and watching Pitch Perfect on the iPad. And drinking. Salted caramel whiskey in Diet Coke. SO GOOD.

Tomorrow since my kids are two hours away I plan to pamper myself. I'll order myself brunch, and DoorDash just brought me my HyVee order with fixings for a steak dinner. Kansas City strip and asparagus. I'd originally ordered one steak, so I got a single serve of mushroom risotto to go with. They got me a package of two, so I'll have to make my cheesy rice I have here instead, that way I can have dinner for two nights.

Bestie came over today and brought me a Baby Grogu hat and a coffee mug that says "Mimi" on it. My boys call me Abuela, which is Spanish for grandma. But to the kitties I'm Mimi. Ella had a mom and dad before me, so I don't consider myself her momma. And Bestie is Demi's momma. We didn't want to confuse the cats by each of us answering to Momma.

"I just go here!"