Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What're You Doing Right Now?

Relaxing, resting up for work this week, and talking to both kids at the same time via Messenger. I was telling Schmoo I had mellowed out over the last five years or so, and I thought coming out had a LOT to do with that. I had embraced my true self, and gave zero effs if anyone else didn't like it, family included. [*koff* Like my homophobic sister. *hack*]

Anyway HE says, "When you change from a negative space you can create more [positive]. Your vibrations rose, you are more positive now." I've definitely felt like a huge weight has been lifted, and FEEL more positive than I ever used to be.

Between talking to the kids, also been making wedding plans with Wifey to Be, yesterday was a clustereff of ideas swirling around and my indecisive self couldn't narrow it down to just ONE option. So we decided to take a week, and explore options, and begin to narrow down exactly what we want this wedding to look like.
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

Administrating.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Watching TikTok, piddlefarting online, looking at options for a big gay wedding. Wifey to Be and I have decided that we should be able to wear our outfits again. For her it's easy, she's wearing a suit with a bow tie and top hat. For me it's a little different, since I have decided to wear a dress.

"I just go here!"

Relaxing. I've had a hell of a day....not really a rant for the vent thread, but still.

Started off moving slow this morning, so slow I missed my bus. Not a biggie, I Ubered in and got there an hour early. Went to Panera to get my coffee and the breakfast I hadn't had time to make at home this morning. Get there and see this sign on the door: "Due to water main break we are on a boil order and have NO fountain drinks. This includes coffee."

I groaned but went on in and ordered the food portion of my breakfast, then went to Sonic to try to get coffee. I saw someone power washing the parking lot, so I assumed they had water. Nope. They were also affected, and had no drinks at all. I went across the street to the gas station and got a Starbucks energy drink because I think they have more caffeine than the bottled coffee drinks. I deduced that we would also be affected by the water main break, so I also got a big bottle of Diet Coke and took them to work.

Apparently the new restaurant on the other side of Sonic had had a water main break LAST NIGHT. Which meant all the stores in the little strip mall were affected: themselves, Sonic, us, Little Caesars Pizza, and Panera. *facepalm*

Now I didn't think we'd be overly busy today since they were repaving the parking lot. I had assumed the no water was due to that, I'd had no idea about the water main breaking because it had happened after I'd left last night. But nope. We were slammed until about 3pm.

At 11am, we got a HUGE order via UberEats: 20 double cheeseburgers, 12 fries, and 8 cheese curds. Whole order totaled $281 and some change. It was the biggest order I had EVER seen at ANY of the restaurants I've worked at. The only one that came even close was an order at McDonald's for $150 in drive through.

So yeah. I'm tired. And ordered DoorDash for dinner. Now I'm relaxing, texting my love, and piddlefarting online.

"I just go here!"

Waiting for my Walmart order to arrive.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Fixing to eat and then binge watch ER.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Relaxing, watching TikToks, and chatting with an Aussie friend via Discord.

"I just go here!"

Broomfield,Colorado. Originally from Meriden, CT.
    Did not realize, until today, that this past July 30th, marked my 14th anniversary joining FAD. This board has been amazing. Not too many "old timers" like me, still post here anymore, but here's to all that do!

Quote Originally Posted by "What Tha....?" View Post
    Did not realize, until today, that this past July 30th, marked my 14th anniversary joining FAD. This board has been amazing. Not too many "old timers" like me, still post here anymore, but here's to all that do!
    Don't be a stranger.

Just finished dinner and fixing to start my second writing session on the 4th draft of A DEADLY SPILL OF SCARLET.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

about to smack hubby upside the head, see pet peeves for why, laying in my room with a fan on as it's so hot in here, and trying to figure out what i want to eat.

Just finished my devotions and updating my AW report.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Taking a break from writing and adding a coat of paint on a picture frame every hour--never mind the poster won't arrive until the end of the month.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Watching a documentary about Deaths in Hollywood on tubi while doing puzzles.

Messing around, thinking about updating my links website so it won't eat into my writing time later today.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Crying...

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    Crying...
    I am so sorry, Tracy...
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Thanks Cindy, hubby issues

Thanks Cindy, hubby issues
    I understand.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Heard on FB in my lesbian group that comic Judy Tenuta passed. Naturally I ran straight here to check. "No thread, no death."

"I just go here!"

Hey, Ria! Long time no posty! Wonder why?

Me, Imma writin me crime novel, dat's wut.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Laptop packed, typing on phone annoying with chubby fingers.

"I just go here!"

Working on the 4th draft of A DEADLY SPILL OF SCARLET.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    Working on the 4th draft of A DEADLY SPILL OF SCARLET.
    Cindy I cannot wait to read it. As for me, sitting here trying to decide what to do about my marriage.

Cindy I cannot wait to read it. As for me, sitting here trying to decide what to do about my marriage.
    Prayers and good thoughts, Tracy.

Gearing up to do evening devotions and then start the second writing session on my crime novel.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Thank you Cindy, about to read now that my migraine is gone

Thank you Cindy, about to read now that my migraine is gone
    YaY for migraine gone bye-bye!
    Writing on my crime novel.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Leftover Papa John peperoni pizza and brownie, a soda.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Leftover Papa John peperoni pizza and brownie, a soda.
    Did you mean to put that in the whats for dinner 2nite? LOL, that sounds good, I won't support Papa John anymore...but pizza does sound good, as for me about to go read, I was gaming and getting the urge to write.

Did you mean to put that in the whats for dinner 2nite? LOL, that sounds good, I won't support Papa John anymore...but pizza does sound good, as for me about to go read, I was gaming and getting the urge to write.
    I apparently clicked on the wrong thread.

I'm fixing to go back to bed.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Nice sunny and crisp day, I will take a walk to the store for milk.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Vegetating.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Watching Mean Girls and making up with Wifey-to-be. What had happened was a huge misunderstanding. She's got roommates where she is. One of them is in her early- to mid-twenties and sees Wifey-to-be as a mother figure. She was jealous of me, because I'm taking Wifey-to-be away from her. So she got into Wifey-to-be's phone, sent me that horrible message, and blocked me on FB and my number.

Wifey-to-be and I went 2 weeks without speaking. I was miserable. She reached out via TikTok. I had purposely left that line of communication open because I figured it had been a BPD episode. She reached out and asked why I was mad at her, which I wasn't. I never was mad at her, I thought she was mad at me even though I had done nothing.

But we're back together, the wedding is back on, and we're more in love than ever. She was in the hospital from Wednesday to Saturday with a kidney stone infection. I went to her Thursday and Friday after work and took dinner both nights. We talked more, and she apologized again profusely for what had happened.

"I just go here!"

Quote Originally Posted by RiaBrown View Post
    Watching Mean Girls and making up with Wifey-to-be. What had happened was a huge misunderstanding. She's got roommates where she is. One of them is in her early- to mid-twenties and sees Wifey-to-be as a mother figure. She was jealous of me, because I'm taking Wifey-to-be away from her. So she got into Wifey-to-be's phone, sent me that horrible message, and blocked me on FB and my number.

Wifey-to-be and I went 2 weeks without speaking. I was miserable. She reached out via TikTok. I had purposely left that line of communication open because I figured it had been a BPD episode. She reached out and asked why I was mad at her, which I wasn't. I never was mad at her, I thought she was mad at me even though I had done nothing.

But we're back together, the wedding is back on, and we're more in love than ever. She was in the hospital from Wednesday to Saturday with a kidney stone infection. I went to her Thursday and Friday after work and took dinner both nights. We talked more, and she apologized again profusely for what had happened.
    Are you sure that roommate wasn't ten years old? Gah.

I spent most of my day updating my novel-writing research attic, ate dinner, and went to bed. Now Imma up and fixin to grab a bit o writin.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Happy it worked out Ria, in bed with a head and chest cold ugh

Are you sure that roommate wasn't ten years old? Gah.
    The place wifey-to-be is in right now is for disabled people, physically or mentally. This is the same roommate who likes to stir the pot, and start stuff with wifey-to-be to get her to react negatively in hopes of getting her kicked out. She's a strange one. Little does she know wifey-to-be has much more freedom and is able to spend weekends with me in a motel where she sleeps, because another roommate screams 24/7. And we're looking for our own place. Yes, wifey-to-be can live with me so long as she has someone with her while I'm at work. And she's already hand-picked her aides.

Happy it worked out Ria, in bed with a head and chest cold ugh
    Me too, on both. Being sick sucks.

"I just go here!"

Writing.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Waiting for my last load of clothes to dry. Fixing to hunt down a backout valiance. Gearing up to write. Did I mention there's a goth vampire suspect in A DEADLY SPILL OF SCARLET? The vampire bit was inspired by a self-described "real" vampire Brandon Lee fan who posted on my guestbook many years ago. She left her site URL. I had a look-see. Man, oh, man. My vampire is male though for a subplot sake.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Taking advantage of the ridiculous warm weather for this time of year 70 plus and sitting on my balcony with my Kobo and getting a few chapters in.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Doing my usual morning thingies. May go back to bed, may write.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Hacking up a lung, putting it back, watching Grey's Anatomy on Hulu.

"I just go here!"

Finished evening devotions, messing around the net, fixing to continue writing/revising the crime novel.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Ria feel better, Me I am going stir crazy...9 more days of isolation, fever broke two days ago so no longer contagious, stuffy nose almost cleared up now if the dang cough would go away and my energy come back then i can feel more human, the isolation is what is getting to me.

Painting. I moved some stuff around in my office and now I have a spot to put another painting ❤️

Glad you're painting again, and it's nice that you're back.

I'm making dinner, and listening to fun music.

I'm fixing to mess around MSN and game after finishing my writing session and making my AW report.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Searching Kobo for new mysteries to read.

Relaxing, got a house floof on my lap, being reminded by my roommate that I haven't eaten much this weekend.

"I just go here!"

Fixing to make me a salad for lunch, then game, and then write.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

About to go laydown and read, been sitting up each day this week, to get my body used to it again but dang my ribs hurt, doctor says I can try to go walk tomorrow, but I have to use my walker, as I am still shaky and get tired easily still. I hope everyone is doing well and that you all have a Happy Thanksgiving if you celebrate it. Love you guys.

About to go laydown and read, been sitting up each day this week, to get my body used to it again but dang my ribs hurt, doctor says I can try to go walk tomorrow, but I have to use my walker, as I am still shaky and get tired easily still. I hope everyone is doing well and that you all have a Happy Thanksgiving if you celebrate it. Love you guys.
    Get ween soonest and have a Happy Thanksgiving yourself.

I'm fixing to go eat a late dinner and then pick out some books on Amazon.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD