Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456714 ... LastLast

Thread: What's for Dinner 2Nite?

Minute Steaks with mushrooms and mashed potatoes.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    Minute Steaks with mushrooms and mashed potatoes.
    That sounds delicious.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

It was! I have a couple of steaks left so I am going to try it with fried mushrooms and onions. I am getting into cooking again! Lol.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

It was! I have a couple of steaks left so I am going to try it with fried mushrooms and onions. I am getting into cooking again! Lol.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Leftover hamburger, Diet Coke
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Chicken burgers and home fries.

Sonny's BBQ: half of a pulled chicken sandwich and half an order of fries, half a plain donut, Diet Coke.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

May talk to hubby about getting chinese or making pasta, not sure which...I haven't had much of an appetite lately and I have dropped 20 pounds since being sick.

Leftovers from last night and maybe a fourth of a slice of--ETA sweet potato pie. Sissy brought one in from Walmart. They are so good.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

A double big Mac with cheese and large fries.

Captain D's fish sandwich and baked potato.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I haven't been eating really, food is just not tasting good to me, I take a few bites and that's it, hubby made chicken, rice and carrots, and I took five bites and was done, day before last, he made chicken and broccoli stir fry and I took a few bites and I was done...not sure what we are going to have tonight.

A slice of sweet potato pie.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Hot roast beef sandwich and fries.

Since it's Thanksgiving in America, I am making a two pound turkey breast, even though I told hubby to at least get a five-seven pounder so we can have left overs, he never listens, so I'll also cook boneless skinless chicken breasts as well, homemade mashed taters, green beans, mac and cheese (homemade), rolls, cheese cake for dessert.

Our family will again be having Thanksgiving dinner at Brittaney's. I never go, but Sissy is bringing food home around 8 or 9 pm.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Happy Thanksgiving to my U.S. friends!

Happy Thanksgiving to my U.S. friends!
    You're so welcome, Mansfield!
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Happy Thanksgiving! We're having crab cakes, asparagus with lemon and butter, parmesan and garlic cauliflower with butter, cheesecake with strawberries and chocolate sauce, and coffee with dessert.

Roast pork with cabbage rolls.

Roasted turkey, cornbread and sage dressing, fried creamed corn, broccoli casserole, Southern-stewed French green beans, sweet potato souffle, vanilla pound cake. Except for the dressing, I stuck to small portions.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Thank you Mansfield, Leftovers for dinner tonight.

Philly steak and cheese pizza.

Philly steak and cheese pizza.
    Yum! I've never had that. We usually get Peperoni.

I had leftovers tonight. Have to really be care not to blow my calorie budget. I had a couple of tablespoons of most dishes, 1 tablespoon of fried cream corn, about 2 ounces of turkey, and a half slice of plain vanilla pound cake.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Five Guys hamburger and fries.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Beef Chili with garlic and cheese bread.

No clue tonight....last night I had a shrimp burrito bowl and chips from Fuzzy's Tacos. Wifey-to-be's and my favorite place to eat.
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

Breakfast for dinner. Nuked eggs--what?--turkey sausage, plain toast, grits, and a piece of plain vanilla pound cake, and still come in below my daily calorie budget. Praise God!
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Cowboy soup, unsalted top saltine crackers.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Greek salad, pork souvlaki with roast potatoes and savoury rice. Takeout from Jimmy The Greek. Wonderful!

Ravioli with a garden salad.

I had leftovers. Tonight is up for grabs.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Beef burgers with potatoes and corn.

Firehouse smoked turkey sub, Cheetos, brownie
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

That sounds good! I just bought some Cheetos party size bags last night. Good with everything! Lol.

That sounds good! I just bought some Cheetos party size bags last night. Good with everything! Lol.
    It was good. I seldom get to eat a sub. IIRC there's one inside Walmart and Sissy eats there for lunch and seldom will order for us. I could make my own and have, but they aren't quite as good.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Ramen noodles stir fry with chicken.

The restaurant up the road has “cheap chicken” on Wednesdays. You get half a broasted chicken, choice of potato, coleslaw and a roll for $8.

BK whopper, fries.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Beef burgers and fried tomatoes.

Beef burgers and fried tomatoes.
    Green or red?

KFC takeout.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Red, they were getting a bit soft. Lol. Thanks Cindy, I am in the mood for chicken so I will pick up Swiss Chalet festive special on Friday! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Swiss-Chalet-Launches-2018-Festive-Season-Menu.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	191.8 KB 
ID:	55487

Red, they were getting a bit soft. Lol. Thanks Cindy, I am in the mood for chicken so I will pick up Swiss Chalet festive special on Friday! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Swiss-Chalet-Launches-2018-Festive-Season-Menu.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	191.8 KB 
ID:	55487
    That looks awesome!

Never had fried red tomatoes, though I've heard of them. We fry the green ones down here. I like them, but they aren't near the top of my favorite foods--them's fightin words in the South. Lol.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

It was! It has been a long time since I ordered from them, still a great meal for under $14. Yeah, red tomatoes is more of a British thing, my Mum used to do them up with bacon and eggs. Green tomatoes are hard to find up here sometimes, but I like them fried they have a zestier taste.

Home flipped hamburger. The other one is calling to mee rom the fridge, but it can just shut the heck up.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Roast beef with home fries and corn.

Homemade vegetable beef soup and cornbread.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

My condo's annual Christmas dinner. Turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes with gravy and vegetables. A box of assorted Christmas cookies and chocolates. And a ticket with a chance to win some nice prizes.

Sissy came in with my prescription, a box of chocolate covered cherries and peppermint candy canes. Later, she came over to the table, saw the empty boxes, and her jaw dropped open, then she saw that I had put the candy in baggies. Lol. And said, "I thought you ate ALL of that!" Uh, no. I had a bowl of homemade vegetable soup, cornbread, and two each of the candies, which put me at 65 calories over my 1200 daily budget.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Leftovers from last night. Didn't win anything. Lol.